BASIC INFORMATION

Full Name: Dennis Klay Harris. D. K. H.

House: HufflePuff

Wand: 25.8 cm Mayhaw Wood and Phoenix Feather

School Year: First Year

Species: Human

~

PRE-HOGWARTS

On October 13, 2007, Linda and Dennis Harris Sr. were greeted by a chubby, finger-clenching, and bright-eyed baby boy, Dennis Klay Harris, Jr.

"Little Dennis" to his parents, he grew up a rather easy and simple life. He is the only child to two wonderful parents, one muggle and one wizarding. Growing up, Dennis would tell you that his parents were made to be parents. That they were carved perfectly for long hugs, where your arms won't get tired when wrapped around them and you have the perfect tummy to squish your face against. That their lips are always soft so they don't scratch your cheeks and forehead during goodnight kisses. He would describe how his fathers hands are only so big so that he could protect Dennis' little hands from the cold wind when they went out for lessons or just to get ice cream and groceries. His mother was built with the power to read minds, it was the only explanation little Dennis could give for how she always knew what had him upset. 

If you asked Dennis now, he would tuck his chin into his chest and blush, rubbing the back of his head and nape of his neck awkwardly. He would laugh and smile wildly at the thought of them. Simply say, "They're really good parents, I love them a lot." and let the topic fall without another word. Though, just because he doesn't necessarily say aloud that he still believes in his childish ways, doesn't mean he doesn't still believe them wholeheartedly. 

His life before Hogwarts was all but absolutely perfect. A small home on the outskirts of town, surrounded by friends he had known his whole life and a town where every new face already knew his name. He knew it like the back of his hand and would be able to tell stories about it for the rest of his life; stories of falling from his bike and scarring his knee outside of the drug store where big kids went for snacks after school or learning the basics of magic with his father where no one else ever really attended. There would never be a place bigger or better than home, not to Dennis. It had been his entire world for eleven long years and he expanded on it everyday, creating swords from twigs to protect the grocery mart from goblins and ghouls or creating roller coasters with skateboards and hills so steep you couldn't see the top properly once you had hit bottom. Dennis and his friends had created a world of their own through the trees and streets of Stoke St. Mary. 

~

PERSONALITY

Raised by what he would call the worlds most loving parents, Dennis has a heart of gold. He's caring in every way, thoughtful and kind. He tends to wear his heart on his sleeve, and with pure innocence at his age, it's yet to be broken. To Dennis, you can't properly live if you aren't as open and caring to others as you can possibly be. If something is bothering you, say so, or it will never get fixed. And if you do something to bother someone, apologize, or you could lose a friend. Dennis is as open and loving as his parents and friends were with him, he only hopes those he encounters at Hogwarts have the same mindset.

Dennis invented worlds upon worlds growing up, and that same imagination, creativity, and adventurous spirit still lives with him today. His parents sent him to Hogwarts almost expecting detentions and letters home about all the innocent trouble he was to get into. Growing up, he couldn't stay out of trouble. Calls from the local drug store or library about Dennis and his friends crashing their bikes outside or running around with sticks, waving them around carelessly. He had run into plenty of the wrong people while doing the wrong thing, but Dennis had never meant any harm in doing so and everyone knew it. Grocery store stands knocked over or cans busted were promptly cleaned up by an embarrassed Dennis, he knew exactly what he had done and apologized profusely for it. Dennis had always been a troublesome kid, technically, but he always means well.
Last edited by Dennis Harris on 1 Jul 2019, 03:48, edited 3 times in total.

"I guess you haven't heard- I'm the sheriff around these parts!"
-Spider-Man

18 Jun 2019, 20:32
Dennis Harris | First Year | Hufflepuff
RPG
ONGOING

Reducio
NA

COMPLETED

Reducio
NA
Last edited by Dennis Harris on 18 Jun 2019, 20:39, edited 1 time in total.

-Spider-Man

18 Jun 2019, 20:34
Dennis Harris | First Year | Hufflepuff
RELATIONSHIPS

Reducio
Hufflepuff:
Ravenclaw:
Gryffindor:
Slytherin:
Last edited by Dennis Harris on 18 Jun 2019, 20:40, edited 2 times in total.

-Spider-Man