Register
Sign in

14 Jun 2019, 18:09
Professor Solomon Lear: Headmaster
Solomon Lear
Headmaster of Hogwarts

[color=#5b0f00]The wand presently in Solomon's possession is his first wand, unlike some wizards who have abused their wands over the years or lost their wand, Solomon has been as dedicated and loyal to his wand as his wand has been to its owner. It has become worn over the years but has a friendly, comfortable feel that is unmatched in his opinion.
Date of Birth: November 20th
Weight: 250 pounds
Height: 6 foot
Build: Surprisingly muscular
Species: Human (I am all man)
Wand
A wand of Aspen Wood with a Phoenix Feather Core that is  22.3 centimeters long and is inflexible. According to Ollivander this wand is attracted to unnaturally lucky wizards.

Aspen Wood: Wand-quality aspen wood is white and fine-grained, and highly prized by all wand-makers for its stylish resemblance to ivory and its usually outstanding charm work. The proper owner of the aspen wand is often an accomplished duelist, or destined to be so, for the aspen wand is one of those particularly suited to martial magic. An infamous and secretive eighteenth-century dueling club, which called itself The Silver Spears, was reputed to admit only those who owned aspen wands. In my experience, aspen wand owners are generally strong-minded and determined, more likely than most to be attracted by quests and new orders; this is a wand for revolutionaries.

Phoenix Feather: This is the rarest core type. Phoenix feathers are capable of the greatest range of magic, though they may take longer than either unicorn or dragon cores to reveal this. They show the most initiative, sometimes acting of their own accord, a quality that many witches and wizards dislike.

Phoenix feather wands are always the pickiest when it comes to potential owners, for the creature from which they are taken is one of the most independent and detached in the world. These wands are the hardest to tame and to personalize, and their allegiance is usually hard won.
Patronus
Patronus: Unicorn. Witches and wizards who have a Unicorn patronus are said to be outgoing, energetic, smart, and unique. That's the good news. The bad news is that they can also be self-centered, attention-starved, restless, and excessively eccentric. Image
Unicorns are a subject of mixed emotions for Solomon Lear. Unicorns are a creature of wonder and beauty. They were seen as so pure and lovely that they were often a subject of interest, especially from young women. It was during his time in Hogwarts during his pubescent years that developed Solomon into a young adult he would later regret.

It was his second year, ages 12 to 13. He had developed his first ager-appropriate crush. He had had crushes on his teachers, tutors and babysitters for a number of years. This was the time during his young life where he realized he had an actual interest in girls. Her name was Mireya, a delicate little blonde thing with ringlet curls and large, bright sparkling eyes and a dusting of freckles across her cheeks the the bridge of her nose. She was a wizard-born, a disappointment to his family but he was too young to consider such things.

Mireya MacGavin was not particularly interested in Solomon, in the same year but in Hufflepuff she was one of those foolish children that abided by cliches. Slytherin, she was an opportunist by nature but more than that she saw the Hufflepuff as being of less value than her because 'who wants to work hard' and 'loyalty was for desperate nerds.' She was not a particularly nice young woman but like many young men, he was not thinking with the head on his shoulders. He had resigned himself that she would be wooed. He tried all of the usual cliches -- poetry, flowers, chocolate, declarations of passion and love that were written with the deepest depths of soul that a shallow barely teen could muster.

Mireya had no interest in him, not until his friend Buchanan Doyle, a bookish Ravenclaw and closest friend growing up intervened. Buchanan, or "Bucky" for short was socially stunted, painfully shy but staggeringly intelligent. He came up with a plan to impress her, the girl's heart would be earned by the affections of the unicorn. Unicorns were fickle, they had a few students that they favored. Mostly young women but that was not an exclusive relationship.

Mireya's sour personality which contrasted with her good-looks deterred the unicorns also. Mireya had a childish yearning to have a unicorn in petting range. The plan was simple -- attract a unicorn and get it to eat from his hand. Draw the unicorn for the purpose of impressing a girl. It was a monumental task believe it or not as the Unicorns had no interest in Solomon but Bucky was one of those rare boys that was naturally attuned to animals.

Bucky spent the next few weeks encouraging and desensitizing a young unicorn mare to Solomon's presence to the point where she would willingly eat from the Hufflepuff's hand. It was a moment that defined Solomon's career as a magizoologist. He liked the attention he earned through interfacing with animals even if the skill was not his own. Six weeks of practice and he was favored by that one mare and with the assurance of the mare's attention he invited Mireya for an outing she begrudgingly accepted.

It was a cool November evening, his birthday was a few days earlier and he had just turned thirteen. There was a cold flurry, the ground was frigid and Mireya complained the entire time they were outside. That was until they reached the stables. Solomon stood by the fence line, a small sachel of apples slung over his shoulder. His presence meant treats to that mare, without hesitation the unicorn trot over to the edge of their fenced area and extended their neck over the the fence expectantly. Solomon would quietly feed the unicorn applies, Mireya squealed with delight and achieved at least one thing on their bucket-list: petting a unicorn.

This encounter that was weeks in the making lasted perhaps only fifteen minutes but earned Solomon his first girlfriend. The relationship lasted two months, he was absolutely heart broken as his soulmate left him before the spring fling. He would eventually survive, his heart would mend, he had a new girlfriend a few weeks later also but there was a profound impact this day that would be unanticipated by most.

Bucky, was more than Solomon's wing man. He was Solomon's best friend. He was the brains where Solomon was the face. Mireya was ultimately a forgettable girl but the incident represented the power of interaction. The attention that he could earn through animals. He would learn that animals represented power, attention, and love.

Hardly a spiritual awakening, as one would ultimately learn with Solomon Lear, his life is defined by selfish intentions.

Boggart

Solomon has a number of reasons to feel afraid. His boggart has changed over the years. When he was younger, his Boggart was a particularly stern tutor that taught Solomon English. As he got older, his fear of the glowering adult would fade as other fears developed. A fear of being forgotten, of being alone, of becoming irrelevant replaced the fear of a specific person. There were the temporary fears of being rejected by a girl he had dedicated his heart to for a cycle of the moon.

I was born on  cold and dreary day on the twentieth of November in Kidsgrove, England in 1973 to a one Richard and Elisa Lear. My youth was privileged most would say, I was tutored by a private tutor in literature and the arts. My parents were pure-bloods and I was an only child, although I have some half-siblings according to my aunt due to my father's 'gallivanting' that I suppose I might have gotten from him.

My first instance of magic was when I was three, that age where children hide behind their mothers skirts whenever they see a stranger. I was playing in my yard when a lady friend of my father's stopped by, she greeted me cordially of course but I was terrified of anything that was not my mother at the time and she was nowhere to be seen. So I screamed - it was this shrill cry that shattered my father's crystal bottle of bourbon that was on the table. My father took the incident in good humor despite the fact that there was a waste of 'good drink.' I am certain that most pure-blood parents feel the same with that first incident, there is this fear that perhaps their child would be a squib. That is one of the many reasons pure-blood families attempt to maintain their bloodlines as they do -- to stack the deck in their children's favor.

I was accepted into Hogwarts at the age of 11. I was not leaving much, my childhood friends were about my age and in the same magical circles socially, so they also went to Hogwarts when they came of age. I did not meet my first muggle until I was a teenager. I had never been away from home for so long but my parents were somewhat distant as wealthy parents often are. They were not unkind or unloving, they simply had a great deal of other matters to attend to besides me. I was under the watchful eye of a nanny, I did miss her I suppose because she was much like a surrogate parent to me. I look back on those days now and I realize that she was a brilliant woman, it was unfortunate she was of mixed heritage.

My years in Hogwarts were like that of my predecessors - shenanigans and first loves. Good and bad grades. I met my wife while in Hogwarts, she was a special guest my sixth year in Hogwarts at a ball. The most lovely thing in the room, I was enamored by her and she was not even a Veela. She was what compelled me to study magical creatures, it was my excuse to study her and her family. It was also what ultimately got me a date with her and eventually a wedding a year after I graduated Hogwarts. I graduated from Hogwarts, class of 1991 and I was married in 1992.

After I graduated Hogwarts with honors I traveled the world and learned as much as I could about the magical creatures of this world. There were so many left untamed and it was my dignity and honor to tame them all. I would find fame in 1999 when I tamed a Doxy, a pest creature of course but previous to this time not considered a potential pet. I would hone my skill and tame larger and more dangerous creatures, eventually a Chimera in 2015.

I should not have gotten married so young, I had a wandering eye. I believe she knew, for whatever reason she tolerated it. We had a son and a daughter. My daughter's name was Anya and my son's name was Edric. My wife primarily raised them, I was too busy enjoying the fame I had earned in the magical community. My children barely knew me, rather they knew of me and occasionally spent a few hours in my dignified presence. I used them for my fame, something I regret now. I was a well-known advocate for intermingling magical species, using my family as an example. My wife was a vampire and my children were both dhampirs. I debated that magical creatures such as vampires and extended this to cursed creatures such as lycanotropes as well, were capable of being a part of mainstream magical society. It was something that was my heart's passion but I campaigned for such in a gregarious manner, I was seeking attention and I was putting a spotlight on my children.

My children suffered for my foolishness. A hunter broken into my home while I was away as I often was and it was well-documented in the media because I shared where I was at all times. We were in Japan at the time, I was studying the lore of the Oni a few towns away. My wife and children were attacked during the day. My wife was sleeping as were my children at the time. My wife and son only barely got away with their lives, unfortunately my daughter Anya was slain with a sword.

Distraught, I turned to dark magics and I tried to raise her. I failed, at the expense of my youth and vanity. My relationship with Morgantha crumbled, not that it was stable in the first place. She blamed me (and she was right) for Anya's death. Pent-up frustrations regarding my dalliances with other women coupled with the loss of my youth and my decision to try to raise her culminated in a fight that turned violent. She tried to kill me. She might have succeeded had I not spent as many years as I had studying her kind, I would have made a great hunter had I had such proclivities for violence.

I left her and I took up residence in Hogwarts as a Professor of Magical Creatures in 2015, one month after my daughter's death. I have not seen my son since, I am certain he would be poisoned against me. He would be 11 this year, old enough to join Hogwarts although I doubt Morgantha would let him come and I am not entirely certain I would want or trust him here either. She tried to kill me through poisoning in 2016, draught of living death mixed into my drink. Had it been a few years earlier it would have worked, while I still enjoy a good butterbeer, it do not consume what I once had. It was my friend that drank the elixir. He fell subject to the brew within minutes. Call me sentimental, I tried to cover for her, claim that he was killed on safari with me but there were too many witnesses. She was sent away, but she escaped prison a year and a half ago. I have not yet encountered her but I have prepared some defenses just in case.

I became Headmaster last fall in 2018.
Solomon is a man who appears to be prematurely old. While he is only forty-four years of age, his weathered features suggest a man of twice that. With thinning grey hair, a full, well-groomed beard and a bushy brow, he looks more like someone's grandfather than old enough to be a student's father. Deep creases - crowfeet and worry lines across his brow suggest a hard life, a bit of ruddiness in his cheeks and a potato nose suggest that he might have found comfort at the bottom of a bottle.

Despite his appearance of being aged, he is far from debilitated. Beneath leather-wrapped plate armor, embossed with what appear to be runes that are difficult to discern due to age and use, one might wonder if they had lost some of their power which they may have or they may not, is a vital man. He is rather muscular, while the plate armor hides a lot Solomon is quite physically strong. [Reference: Master Roshi when flexing.]

Solomon was in his youth a fame-seeking glory hound. He enjoyed the prestige his acclaim as a trainer afforded him and he used it to his advantage. He was not the best of men, self-indulgent he enjoyed life in excess. He was not a bad man but he could have been better, to himself, to others and of course to his wife. With age he has come to regret his many transgressions. His life is more settled now since he changed career paths and became a Professor at Hogwarts, but he is still haunted by his sins of his past.

The death of his daughter Anya affected him. It was due to his thoughtlessness and his want to be the center of attention that she was ever placed in harm's way. Perhaps that was in part why he decided to oversee students. It is for certain the reason he protects them with a paranoid fervor. He does not feel that others have the best interests of the children at heart, like most others their priority is themselves and the children are secondary to that. He saw that during the Masked and Glove theft at the Ministry where the former Headmaster refused to alert the students or the parents of the students to the potential danger lurking on the grounds. Of course he is a hypocrite, it is one of Hogwarts best kept secrets -- the identity of lycanoptropes as well as some other magical hybrid students on Hogwarts grounds.

Solomon is seen by most presently as an eccentric. For those that remembered him from mentions in tabloids and the paper -- Solomon Lear was at one point a household name. Known for being adventurous and brave, for dealing with dangerous magical creatures successfully and frequent dalliances with women that were not his wife. There was a mixture of good and bad of course regarding Solomon Lear known to the media at that time. However, he has been out of the media eye for the past four almost five years. Since his daughter's death that is, he is considered to be a recluse comparatively despite the fact that his present role as Hogwarts Headmaster is well known.

The face that people see now is more casual, if not jovial. At least he tries, but he is naturally a serious man who is more angry or nervous than playful. This shows through of course, he can be a bit unsettling in fact for those that notice the cracks in his facade. His choice to wear armor, considered to be a curious one. He likes to stand out a bit, one could claim that this had something to do with his vanity.

Presently estranged from his wife, Morgantha Solomon has not been seen in the company of another woman since the loss of his daughter. Legally they are still married, but they are not on good terms. According to a media report a few years ago, Morgantha tried to kill Solomon by lacing his cocktail with an elixir of living death that was erroneously given to another patron, a friend of Solomon's Bucky O'Dell. Morgantha was sentenced to a lengthy prison term, being immortal herself, she escaped last year and has been at large. She is one of the few entities Solomon actually fears (yes, this would be his Bogart).

• Women
  • Butterbeer, as well as harder drinks
  • Adventure
  • Glory
  • Fame
Dislikes
  • His wife, Morgantha
  • Children being harmed
  • Dark magic
  • Tabloids
  • The taste/smell of fish
Ambitions:
  • To resurrect his daughter (attempted already and failed)
  • To kill his wife (trying)
  • Protect the students of Hogwarts.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

29 Aug 2020, 15:42
Professor Solomon Lear: Headmaster

Trunk

Stats
Sta| 8
Eva| 20
Str| 8
Wis| 9
Arc| 5
Acc| 15
Abilities

1 -- Evasive Maneuvers
Reducio
It was hard to believe that Solomon was once young. Not only was he young, but he was also quite nimble. This was after that awkward teenage phase where his legs were too long, arms too short. When the girls liked him. when the women did also. In fact, that was why the man developed his nimble nature. He needed to avoid the touchy-feely sorts, the strange relocation of undergarments into his pocket after he became a famed magizoologist. It was not only awkward but it was also incredibly difficult to explain to his present girlfriend. Ahem... girlfriends.

Solomon, like most men of status and opportunity, enjoyed his to their fullest. Of course, there were other reasons to learn to be the dodgy sort. the most notable being his actual vocation as a magizoologist. He spent his early 20's in Southeast Asia hunting various magic creatures for sport and for study. He found acclaim early in his career, his wife Morgantha and partner Bucky being the sources of his power. In places where he could not fight, he dodged and ran.

Experience amounted to something ultimately. Considering the man's sizable proportions, he was more agile than he appeared. That (and his armor) protected him for a majority of his injuries. His partner, Bucky, was not so lucky. That was the problem being the brain rather than the face. While he got faster, more nimble his partner could not keep up. Field work got the best of him. Death by impalement on the horn of the unicorn. It was convenient, his death but none-the-less he was mourned. Life without the overly cautious magizoologist was exciting, the acclaim he had already earned catapulted him to the front pages of newspapers and magazines.

His fame magnified his opportunities for extramarital affairs. He evade... some of those. It also made him a target for ne'er do wells. His wife, a vampire (or so claimed the media), his only legitimate child a dhampir. His son from a previous romantic encounter, part-giant. He was an infamous lout. Between scorned lovers, sometimes their husbands (or wives) and those that believed in blood line purity, he had earned the animosity of many. Most never even got close to the man who spent more time abroad than home, but on occasion one would get close. His success and ultimately his longevity owed primarily to the fact that he moved fast for a wizard.

Word Count: 404

2 -- Evasive Maneuvers
Reducio
It happened on a rainy September. The wind was howling, he had just returned from Siberia where he spent six months hunting a creature that did not exist. A farce invented by the locals to garner some media attention as well as excursions of foreign med led by locals. Nobody needed to know that their monster was a fake, in fact that made everything better for Solomon. No monster meant no actual fight, just a glorious spectacle of pure magic. Indeed, a sizable number of his victories were just stories, including his last. He spent most of his time in the company of a pair of local women, sisters. Twins in fact.

He returned home a day late. His family was also abroad. Morgantha had family in London, she spent much of her time there with the kids away from the eyes of the public. Private tutors, the best money could buy. He should have been there when it happened, but he wasn't. A 'layover' in the Ministry, her name was Susan. He arrived in Kidsgrove a day late, a hunter had broken into their home and killed his daughter, Anya. The 'abomination' he allegedly called it. The intruder was killed by her half brother Edwick. Solomon would find her ashes in the front drive, the vagrant's remains scattered throughout the garden.

The death of a child could never be excused, but some did not care. The life of a man, however useless and deficient was worth more than any half-breed or their father. That was when things got bad, it was rare that the media failed to notice Lear. He survived by avoiding, luck more often than skill he reasoned but in truth he was capable. His ability to survive was ingrained in him. Most of his threats were not particularly elaborate, impulsive moments by reckless, selfish wizards that wanted to fight in a war that they were not willing to pay a price in.

It was merely luck and experience compounded upon itself that allowed Solomon to remain in one piece. His greatest threat no longer monster or beast but rather man. He often donned armor, but by this point he never took it off. His wand always on his person. He learned that it was best to take flight or to fight when there was no place left to run. Ultimately he survived by being faster than most. Luckier than the rest of them.

Word Count: 407

3 -- Spell Spread
Reducio
Spells are often intended for a single, specified target. With pinpoint accuracy a wizard is able to cause a single man, woman, child or inanimate object to change in accordance to their will. that is how wizards are taught -- to follow the rules. This narrow set of objectives, a specific word with a careful intonation and a strict movement of the wand. All of this done by a wizard, not a muggle in the proper circumstance, with the right intent and a choice target.

Spell spread is something different. Spell spread manipulates the actual spell, allows the caster to use some spells in ways that are not intended. To save precious moments. To target a duo rather than a solitary opponent. A dangerous practice that sometimes backfires dangerously. He started taking this short cut when he was in his late teens, it was not intended to be used for crowd control but rather an act of laziness as he could not be bothered to cast the spell more than once.

It usually did not work out, it was more effort than it was worth for the amount of times the spell went wrong or failed to cast. Solomon's juvenile mind rarely worked that out. As most lazy sorts fail to as they make more work for themselves trying to get out of a minor task. Yet as he got older, his remedial casting was refined as do most things with time and years of practice. He became a better caster.

It was dealing with swarms and the unpredictable nature of animals, some that traveled in pairs, packs or herds. Even with the increased difficulty in casting. even with the increased rate of flukes and failures... it was quite possible that this saved his life. To target two rather than one. To fight of a pair and no longer be outnumbered but rather evenly matched.

It was also useful later in life, as his time as a magizoologist came to an end. When one life cut tragically short was not enough. It never was. It was often one at a time, like a bad 80's movie. The clever ones, the ones that did not bother with honor and considered their numbers an advantage rather than a breech of some 'code'. The ones he had to worry about. Those were the times that he needed this skill the most. The times he used it. He did not regret winning. He did not lament surviving.
Word Count: 413

4 -- Monster Hunter
Reducio
'Monster Hunting' is a terrible term, he was an 'enthusiast.' A magizoologist be profession, he studied a number of magical creatures. Well, inj all honesty Bucky was the brains and he was the face. But he knew stuff, sometimes. His interest was mostly the beings, particularly the humanoid beings. The merpeople, the vampires, the giants, the varied races of goblin and house elf. He was mostly interested in their women, they were worth a few moments of study.

He learned a lot about beings, not through literature or dusty books but through personal experience. Sure, Bucky provided him with some insight when he was still alive but a majority of it came from his own interest-guided 'studies.'

Sadly his knowledge never extended to humans the way it did to non-humans and half-breeds. Man was truly the most dangerous predator. It was his burden, to know more about the beings in the wizarding world than his own kind. His interest fueled his later life ambitions, his youthful lust and cad-like behavior had a silver lining. It sadly came too late, after he lost it all. His dhampir daughter died at the hands of a human. His wife left him. He was estranged from his eldest son, Edwin a part-giant.

There was a dire issue with acceptance and with rights. The rights of goblins and house elves, a culture of non-acceptance and fear, stoked in tradition. Sweeping changes made of both legitimate interest as well as guilt. Solomon was not a great man, just somewhat good. His guilt was a compelling force and his fame gave him a role as Professor of Care of Magical Creatures in Hogwarts. A once in a lifetime opportunity for most. Most were not Solomon. He took this as a stepping stone, famous men do no wrong unless the public was somehow fussed. He knew how to play to the crowds. The next year he was the head of House for Hufflepuff and soon thereafter Headmaster. Blackburn had a sudden, itching need to be... elsewhere.

The inclusion of half-breeds in the school setting was something he clamored for early on. As was the hiring of half-breed professors. He felt a change was necessary and it needed to start with opportunity and exposure he told the media. Mixed reactions of course, parents offended that their darling youth was walking the same halls as monsters. Others celebrated the change, more willing to reveal their child's 'affliction.'

His present course of study is something more academic than previous - the laws concerning half-breeds and wizards of mixed descent.

Word Count: 428

5 -- Crucio
Reducio
Did Solomon learn something bad... Yes.

There was only one purpose for this. That was exactly the purpose and considering what had happened to his daughter, the eventual loss of his son and his wife, it was rather obvious what happened.

After Anya's death, Solomon went to a dark and a terrible place. Solomon researched dark magic, particularly magic to bring back his dead daughter. He wanted to undo what was done, she was innocent in all of this and only died because of him. He used her, them... his entire mixed family as free publicity. Sure, he believed what he said about improving the lives of half-breeds but it was less a passion and more an excuse to stand out. It was his reckless taste in women, anything 'exotic' being used to his advantage.

His studies went further than resurrection, he wanted to make people hurt. Hurt in indescribable ways. His anger the reason why. He simply hurt and he wanted others to hurt like he had.

Learning Crucio was not the hard part, the things you are not supposed to say. The things you are not supposed to learn are the things that are almost always written down, squirreled away. That latent promise that it would not be used, but that we needed to know what could not be said.

Had he used it? Ashamedly, yes. That is how one learns, by practicing. Practicing on those that broke into his estate after his daughter's death, Those that threatened his son and wife until they left him. It would be a lie to claim that he did not enjoy it because he did. That was what scared them, it was what made them go away.

Was Solomon ever caught performing the curse? No, not that the curse was undetected. It is hard to hide in such a monitored magical society. However, he lived in a densely populated area and he was not the only wizard. The downside being that it is almost impossible to know who is the culprit when dark magic is cast.

It got easier with time, he learned another important skill that would be discussed at a later time: Imperio. A spell that when cast makes someone do something that they would not want to do. Something bad... It was easier to have someone else dirty their hands than deal with the repercussions. It also made it easier for him to lie, lie to thoise that might have suspected him including his own family. It worked for a little while...

Word Count: 424

6 -- Imperio
Reducio
The power to control, the promise of every wizard. To control the elements. Top control physical form. To create and to ultimately destroy. However, if is always "too far" when a wizard considers controlling the will of another. Not that we don't do such every day, we lie and we scheme. We manipulate others.

It does not matter, what is forbidden is forbidden for a reason. Even when the greatest intentions are there, when opportunity rears it head to do as one pleases without repercussions it leads to dire outcomes. At first it was for 'defense' to stop the hunters from hurting his family, at least that was what he told himself. That was always a partial truth but never the full truth, even in the beginning. He liked to be in control, his enemies were no exception. It did not take him look to start using what was meant as a means to deter and protect as a means to harm those that dared try.

It was used for other selfish means as well, it became a sort of addiction. The ability to make others do what you wished, even if they did not want to. He used it when it was not necessary. And that was when he earned the ire of his son and lost him forever. His son Edwin was a squib, much to his shame even if he tried to never admit it. He was half-giant, a tryst in Romania that lasted a few weeks but left him with what he thought was a lifetime burden. The boy was half-wizard, he always expected Edwin to go to Hogwarts, but his magic never shown. He expected it had but went unrecognized. he refused to believe it until his son turned 11 and no letter came.

He did not mean to hurt the boy. He did not mean to step over the line, but he needed Edwin to expose his magical potential. He needed to show the Quill of Acceptance and Book of Admittance that Edwin Lear was overlooked. So he took control of the boy, tried to get the boy to cast something. Anything but the boy was not capable. He ultimately lacked that spark.

Edwin hated him for trying. That was the last time Solomon saw him. He tried to scry his location on more than one occasion. He reached out to him by howler and by owl but never received a reply. His wife had already grown distant, this incident only made things worse between them. They fought often over Anya, over Solomon's indiscretions, not that the later was new but it suddenly seemed to matter. In truth Morgantha and Solomon deserved one another, they were both ambitious and selfish, one would have thought that they should have been wrapped in green. However neither were. Morgantha and Solomon were very much in love, it was just a complicated sort of love.

Solomon believed that Morgantha was hiding her stepson, his son. Their relationship reached a boiling point.

Word Count: 503

7 -- Apparition
Reducio
Morgantha was no saint either. Solomon erroneously believed that she was a vampire, a full vampire from birth but she was born human and a wizard. She was not from a pure-blooded family either. Facets that he never fully learned. Just as Solomon kept much from her, their dysfunction went both ways. She was far from the dutiful wife that waited for her adventure-loving husband. Morgantha was a tinkerer, she enjoyed making things. "Baubles" Solomon used to say, he was not always so kind.

The animosity between the two of them after Edwin ran away and Anya died reached a boiling point. Solomon traveled more, he was rarely home. Morgantha returned to London to be with friends. They rarely met in their shared home in Kidsgrove, however on occasion over the next year their paths would cross. Perhaps it was an impulsive decision, but Morgantha turned on Solomon and made a decision to end their bitterness permanently.

She tried to take his life in Kidsgrove. It was not a difficult task, she left him information regarding resurrection magic. It was a farce, the result of his attempt to follow the instructions like something from a Joy of Cooking cookbook were devastating. It stole from him his youth and unleashed something terrible. It was rare for Solomon to use Apparition, there were safer and more reliable means of transportation. Yet he learned it as most do, for one reason alone -- in the wild parts of the world where there is only muggle transportation such as cars, trains and boats, apparition is by far the most efficient and preferable form of transportation.

His youth stolen, his life would become forfeit within a matter of minutes. He apparited away. His blonde hair grayed, his flesh began to sag. In the blink of an eye, he left his home and found himself on the street. He splinched his shoulder in the rush. He did not remember the weeks that followed, who brought him to St. Mungos and what they learned about his failings there. They could not explain much to him, but they never had the full story. From then on however he bore a scar on his right shoulder.

It was after his recovery in St. Mungos that Solomon would seek new employment at Hogwarts. His ancesteral home in Kidsgrove was burnt to the ground. He would find his place in the home of his youth, his true home.

Word Count: 407

8 -- Advanced Apparition
Reducio
The ability to apparite others, also known as "Advanced Apparition" was a skill that came to him after he came to Hogwarts. After he had insinuated himself in the staff, after he became a Professor. His fame as a magizoologist earned him the role Professor of Care of Magical Creatures without much discussion. It did not take long for him to become a Head of House for his old house, Hufflepuff and eventually the role of Headmaster after Ackerly .

Things changed for him while he was in Hogwarts. He was very self-centered in his youth and it was not his estrangement from his son and wife or even the death of his daughter that changed him. It does not always take a profound event to change a man for the better, it was a slow and insidious process, this want to protect. It was a novel sense, this want to protect the very people that were meant to shield him. Yes, the school and the people were meant to be for his benefit, not the other way around but it... just happened. There was a warmth he felt there that he had never felt before, not in his home life as a child, in his adulthood with a string of brief flings and trysts. His relationship with his wife was primarily carnal, when not carnal it was for the benefit of the media. His relationship with these children was the sort of relationship he never had with his own and perhaps should have.

His problems would eventually follow him to Hogwarts. It started with his wife sulking around the grounds. He knew she was there, he had suspected her son was there also. He had been following the media coverage on SCAR for some time.

Strange and terrible happenings started to transpire in Hogwarts. He blamed himself, not knowing that all events did not revolve around him. He tried to send the children away in 2018, but they found their way home. He tried to fight the darkness, but he disappeared. Yet there was this time in-between. This time where the children stayed but the darkness came for them. He was not willing to run alone.

Shame he could not apparite within Hogwarts grounds. However, danger does not stop at the perimeter of the school, whereas his ability to apparite seems to recognize boundaries. The ability to escape alone was eventually extended to others, life was not as worthwhile without those under his charge. So, simply put he adapted.

Careful and slow, with animals and with objects. With carried luggage. Eventually with the occasional child, he simply practiced and learned. Even an old dog like Solomon can learn new tricks. To ability to run, to hide and to survive extended to those he wished to protect.

Word Count: 467
Spells known:

Reducio
First Year

Dancing-Feet Spell ▣ Tarantallegra - Charms 1
Mending Charm ▣ Reparo - Charms 1
Levitation Charm ▣ Wingardium Leviosa - Charms 2
Wand-Lighting Charm ▣ Lumos - Charms 3
Wand-Extinguishing Charm ▣ Nox - Charms 3
Locking Charm ▣ Colloportus - Charms 4
Unlocking Charm ▣ Alohomora - Charms 4
Umbrella Spell ▣ Pluvia Velo - Charms 5
--
Whistle to Watch ▣ Tunc Sibilus - Transfiguration 1
Snail to Teapot ▣ Choclea Bibe - Transfiguration 2
Glass to Sand ▣ Quarzicum - Transfiguration 2
Sauce-Making Spell ▣ Condimentum - Transfiguration 3
Matchbox Transformation Spell ▣ Flintifors - Transfiguration 4
Matchstick to Needle ▣ Conmutocus - Transfiguration 4
Untransfiguration ▣ Reparifarge - Transfiguration 5
--
Green Sparks Charm ▣ Verdimillious - DADA 1
Red Spark Charm ▣ Periculum - DADA 1
Curse of the Bogies ▣ Mucus ad Nauseam - DADA 2
Knockback Jinx ▣ Flipendo - DADA 3
Smokescreen Spell ▣ Fumos - DADA 4
--
Eyeglass Repair Charm ▣ Oculus Reparo - HoM 1
Sneezing Hex ▣ Steleus - HoM 2
Bubble-Producing Charm ▣ Bullarum Immortalem - HoM 3
Scouring Charm ▣ Scourgify - HoM 3
Passage Opening Charm ▣ Dissendium - HoM 4
Mice to Snuffboxes ▣ Muspyxis - HoM 5
--
Opening Charm ▣ Aberto - Astronomy 1
Take Root ▣ Anathema Daphnis - Astronomy 2
Shooting Spell ▣ Jaculor - Astronomy 3
Snowflake-Creating Spell ▣ Nix Facitur - Astronomy 4
Bewitched Snowballs ▣ Nive Percutio - Astronomy 5
--
Fire-Making Spell ▣ Incendio - Herbology 2
Extinguishing Charm ▣ Extinguo - Herbology 3
--
Four-Point Spell ▣ Point Me - Flying 3
--
Severing Charm ▣ Diffindo - Graduation To Second
Softening Charm ▣ Spongify - Graduation To Second
Packing Charm ▣ Pack - Graduation To Second
Tickling Charm ▣ Rictusempra - Graduation To Second

Second Year
General Counter-Spell ▣ Finite Incantatem - Charms 1
Freezing Charm ▣ Immobulus - Charms 2
Revealing Charm ▣ Revelio - Charms 3
Illegibility Charm ▣ Illegibilus - Charms 3
Slowing Charm ▣ Arresto Momentum - Charms 4
Engorgement Charm ▣ Engorgio - Charms 5
Shrinking Charm ▣ Reducio - Charms 5
--
Avifors Spell ▣ Avifors - Transfiguration 1
Purple Firecrackers-Conjuration Charm ▣ Violaceous - Transfiguration 2
Color-Changing Charm ▣ Colorvaria - Transfiguration 3
Clothing Color-Changing Charm ▣ Multicorfors - Transfiguration 3
Hair Color-Changing Charm ▣ Crinus Muto - Transfiguration 3
Squiggle Quill Spell ▣ Vermiculafors - Transfiguration 4
Gluing Spell ▣ Epoximise - Transfiguration 5
Hardening Charm ▣ Duro - Transfiguration 5
--
Blindfolding Spell ▣ Obscuro - DADA 1
Tongue-Tying Spell ▣ Mimblewimble - DADA 2
Disarming Charm ▣ Expelliarmus - DADA 3
Bluebell Flames ▣ Caeruleus Inflamarae - DADA 4
--
Cascading Jinx ▣ Ingens Explosiones - Astronomy 1
Hot-Air Charm ▣ Aer Calidus - Astronomy 2
Sun-Light Charm ▣ Lumos Solem - Astronomy 3
Weather-modifying Charm ▣ Metelojinx - Astronomy 4
Weather-modifying Countercharm ▣ Meteolojinx Recanto - Astronomy 4
Weather-modifying Charm Variant ▣ Meteolojinx - Astronomy 5
Atmospheric Charm ▣ Caelum Muto - Astronomy 5
Blue Sparks Charm ▣ Caerulimillious - Astronomy 5
--
Fire-Making Spell ▣ Incendio Duo - Herbology 1
Slug-Vomiting Charm ▣ Slugulus Eructo - Herbology 1
Flower-Conjuring Spell ▣ Orchideous - Herbology 3
--
Slippery Jinx ▣ Lubricus - Flying 1
--
Fiery Script Charm ▣ Flagrate - HoM 1
Stairs-into-Slide Charm ▣ Glisseo - HoM 2
Paper Mending Charm ▣ Papyrus Reparo - HoM 3
Reviving Spell ▣ Rennervate - HoM 4
Hive-Conjuring Spell ▣ Cutem Uro - HoM 5
Flask-Conjuration Spell ▣ Potiri Putine - HoM 5
--
Ascension Spell ▣ Alarte Ascendare - Graduation To Third
Descension Spell ▣ Descendo - Graduation To Third

Third Year
Bandaging Charm ▣ Ferula - Charms 1
Wind Jinx ▣ Ventus - Charms 2
Wand-Lighting Charm Duo ▣ Lumos Duo - Charms 3
Radiant Wand-Lighting Charm ▣ Lumos Maxima - Charms 3
Summoning Charm ▣ Accio - Charms 4
Banishing Charm ▣ Depulso - Charms 4
Singing Jinx ▣ Cantis - Charms 5
--
Healing Charm ▣ Reparifors - Transfiguration 1
Guinea Fowl to Guinea Pig ▣ Avum Porcus - Transfiguration 2
Porcupine [or Hedgehog] to Pincushion ▣ Hystrifors - Transfiguration 2
Teapot to Gerbil ▣ Jerbollam - Transfiguration 3
Teapot to Rat ▣ Ratollam - Transfiguration 3
Teapot to Ferret ▣ Migaleollam - Transfiguration 3
Teapot to Tortoise ▣ Terachelys - Transfiguration 3
Teacup to Tortoise ▣ Tazachelys - Transfiguration 3
Tail-Growing Hex ▣ Cauda Incrementum - Transfiguration 4
Fish Transformation Spell ▣ Piscifors - Transfiguration 5
Fish to Flower ▣ Piscimutatio - Transfiguration 5
Teddy Bear to Spider ▣ Arachmutatio - Transfiguration 5
--
Boggart-Banishing Spell ▣ Riddikulus - DADA 1
Revulsion Jinx ▣ Relashio - DADA 2
Snake Summons Spell ▣ Serpensortia - DADA 3
Snake-Vanishing Spell ▣ Vipera Evanesca - DADA 3
Full Body-Bind Curse ▣ Petrificus Totalus - DADA 4
--
Hovering Charm ▣ Sublevo Brevis - Astronomy 1
Freezing Spell ▣ Glacius - Astronomy 2
Knee-Reversal Hex ▣ Retro Genibus - Astronomy 3
Rotation Charm ▣ Circumrota - Astronomy 4
Window Shattering Spell ▣ Finestra - Astronomy 5
--
Spider Conjuration Spell ▣ Arachnos - CoMC 2
Hair Thickening Charm ▣ Crassus - CoMC 3
Owl to Opera Glasses ▣ Speculafors - CoMC 4
--
Water-Heating Spell ▣ Aqua Fervens - Divination 1
Cracker Jinx ▣ Nec Divinos Crepitus - Divination 2
Cheering Charm ▣ Serenate - Divination 3
Bravery Charm ▣ Animosus - Divination 4
Sealant Charm ▣ Consigno - Divination 5
--
Jelly-Brain Jinx ▣ Wibbli Cogitatus • Runes 1
Twitchy Ears Hex ▣ Trementes Aures • Runes 3
--
Gripping Charm ▣ Inhaeresco - Flying 1
Hurling Hex ▣ Iacta - Flying 2
--
Vinegar to Wine ▣ Acetum Reverto - HoM 1
Litterbox to Wildebeest ▣ Arcacas Invacca - HoM 2
Water Repelling Charm ▣ Impervius - HoM 3
Leg-growing Charm ▣ Concalo Crura - HoM 4
Desk into Pig Spell ▣ Corpus Porcus- HoM 5

Fourth Year
Amplifying Charm ▣ Sonorus - Charms 1
Quieting Charm ▣ Quietus - Charms 1
Minor Healing Charm ▣ Episkey - Charms 2
Blockage Clearing Spell ▣ Anapneo - Charms 2
(Minor) Explosion Charm ▣ Bombarda - Charms 3
Fog-Conjuring Charm ▣ Nebulus - Charms 4
Smokescreen Spell Duo ▣ Fumos Duo - Charms 4
Muffliato Charm ▣ Muffliato - Charms 5
--
Animal Goblet Transformation ▣ Vera Verto - Transfiguration 1
Mice Transformation Spell ▣ Snufflifors - Transfiguration 2
Ducklifors Jinx ▣ Ducklifors - Transfiguration 2
Rabbit Transformation Spell ▣ Lapifors - Transfiguration 3
Rabbit Slippers ▣ Lepus Calceus - Transfiguration 3
Cauldron to Sieve ▣ Filtración - Transfiguration 4
Cauldron to Badger ▣ Furificar - Transfiguration 4
Cauldron to Guitar ▣ Afinar - Transfiguration 4
Ecto Spell ▣ Ectomatic - Transfiguration 5
Skurge Charm ▣ Skurge - Transfiguration 5
--
Bubblehead Charm ▣ Aspira - DADA 1
Leg-Locker Curse ▣ Locomotor Mortis - DADA 2
Spider Repelling Spell ▣ Arania Exumai - DADA 3
Impediment Hex ▣ Impedimenta - DADA 3
Shield Charm ▣ Protego - DADA 4
--
Herbivicus Charm ▣ Herbivicus - Herbology 1
Water-Making Spell ▣ Aguamenti - Herbology 3
--
Blackboard-writing Spell ▣ Scripto - Divination 1
Teeth-straightening Spell ▣ Recto dente - Divination 2
Siphoning Spell ▣ Tergeo - Divination 3
Structure Building Charm ▣ Erecto - Divination 4
Switching Spell ▣ Viceversus - Divination 5
--
Anti-Cheating Charm ▣ Esto Verax - Runes 1
Ink Revealing Charm ▣ Aparecium - Runes 2
Age Line ▣ Aetas Terminus - Runes 3
--
Broom Jinx ▣ Indomitus - Flying 2
Mobiliarbus Charm ▣ Mobiliarbus - Flying 3
--
Instant Scalping Hex ▣ Trichaufero - Astronomy 1
Hair Loss Curse ▣ Calvorio - Astronomy 1
Pressurized Water Charm ▣ Aqua Eructo - Astronomy 2
Hair-Regrowing Spell ▣ Capillus Incrementum - Astronomy 3
Star Shower Spell ▣ Stella Cascadia - Astronomy 4
Bedazzling Hex ▣ Indesmulo - Astronomy 5
--
Beauty Spell ▣ Pulchra - CoMC 1
Drone Jinx ▣ Obstrepere - CoMC 2
Pepper Breath Hex ▣ Draco Spiritus - CoMC 3
Washing Up Charm ▣ Lavabit - CoMC 4
Vacuum Cleaner Spell ▣ Lambent Lutum - CoMC 4
--
Somnambulist Charm ▣ Somnambulus - HoM 1
Dinnerplate to Mushroom ▣ Fungifors - HoM 2
Rock to Dog ▣ Canifors - HoM 3
Steel Talons Transfiguration ▣ Steelclaw - HoM 4

Fifth Year
Arrow Shooting Spell ▣ Sagitta - Transfiguration 1
Smoke to Daggers ▣ Pluviae Acuta - Transfiguration 2
The Bird Conjuring Charm ▣ Avis- Transfiguration 3
The Bridge Conjuring Spell ▣ Pontem Appare- Transfiguration 4
The Bridge Vanishing Spell ▣ Pontem Discede- Transfiguration 4
Human to Pig ▣ Porcus - Transfiguration 5
Human to Chicken ▣ Pullus- Transfiguration 5
Human to Bat ▣ Vespertilio- Transfiguration 5
Human to Ferret ▣ Furritas- Transfiguration 5
--
Charm to Cure Reluctant Reversers ▣ Reveragain - Flying 1
Ascendio ▣ Ascendio - Flying 2
Flashing Paint Charm ▣ Cololumina - Flying 3
--
Biting Jinx ▣ Mordeo - Charms 1
Bubble Jinx ▣ Ebublio - Charms 1
Deprimo ▣ Deprimo - Charms 2
Toenail-Growing Hex ▣ Cresco Unguibus - Charms 2
Blasting Curse ▣ Confringo - Charms 3
Flame-Freezing Charm ▣ Flamduratus - Charms 4
Glacius Duo ▣ Glacius Duo - Charms 4
Reductor Curse ▣ Reducto - Charms 5
--
Conjunctivitis Curse ▣ Oculitumescere • DADA 1
Pimple Jinx ▣ Furnunculus • DADA 2
Bat-Bogey Hex ▣ Vespertilifors • DADA 3
Salvio Hexia ▣ Salvio Hexia • DADA 3
Confundus Charm ▣ Confundo - DADA 4
--
Freezing Spell Tria ▣ Glacius Tria - Astronomy 1
Shocking Area Spell ▣ Fulgurunda - Astronomy 2
Freeze Spell ▣ Unknown Incantation - Astronomy 3
Projectile Jinx ▣ Waddiwasi - Astronomy 4
Starry Sky Solution ▣ Unknwon Incantation - Astronomy 5
--
Obliteration Charm ▣ Vestigia Deleo - Divination 1
Rowboat Spell ▣ Velifico - Divination 2
The Muggle Repelling Spell ▣ Repello Muggletum - Divination 3
Tracking Object Charm ▣ Avensegium - Divination 4
Spell-detection Spell ▣ Specialis Revelio - Divination 5
--
Buffalo Conjuration Spell ▣ Sianto - Runes 1
Antler Growth Hex ▣ Anteoculatia - Runes 3
--
Homing Spell ▣ Sequi Me - CoMC 1
Beetle Buttons ▣ Buttonfors - CoMC 1
Placement Charm ▣ Sede - CoMC 2
Informous Spell ▣ Informous - CoMC 3
--
Herbivicus Charm II ▣ Herbivicus Duo - Herbology 1
Fire-Making Spell III ▣ Incendio Tria - Herbology 3
--
Human to Armchair ▣ Essesella - HoM 1
Countercharm for Hiccoughs ▣ Consingultus - HoM 2
Badgering ▣ Melifors - HoM 3

Sixth Year
Patronus Charm ▣ Expecto Patronum - DADA 1
Protego Maxima ▣ Incantation unknown - DADA 2
Fianto Duri ▣ Incantation unknown - DADA 2
Stunning Spell ▣ Stupefy - DADA 3
Scorching Charm ▣ Hostis Ure - DADA 3
Hiding Spell ▣ Cave Inimicum - DADA 4
--
Silencing Charm ▣ Silencio - CoMC 2
Sardine Spell ▣ Sardinae ex Nasum - CoMC 3
Fairy Cake to Fairy ▣ Faerifors - CoMC 4
Horn Growing Spell ▣ Cornua Crescens - CoMC 5
--
Scarpin's Revelaspell ▣ Partes Revelio - Potions 3
--
Gobstone to Skunk ▣ Mephitifors - Transfiguration 1
Meddling Man to Monkey ▣ Simia - Transfiguration 2
Caught! ▣ Vincio - Transfiguration 2
Fulgari ▣ Fulgari - Transfiguration 3
Emancipare ▣ Emancipare - Transfiguration 3
Jelly-Legs Hex ▣ Locomotor Wibbly - Transfiguration 4
Lovebird to LoveNote ▣ Amoris Charta - Transfiguration 4
Fire Rope ▣ Incendens Funis - Transfiguration 5
Fire to Snake ▣ Ashwindem - Transfiguration 5
--
Jelly Fingers Curse ▣ Digiti Wibbli - Flying 2
Supersensory Charm ▣ Meliores Sensi - Flying 3
--
Anti-Alohomora Charm ▣ Repugnat Reseratum - Divination 1
Bewitched Sleep Spell ▣ Somnum Adduco - Divination 2
Imperturbable Charm ▣ Imperturbatus - Divination 3
Silver Shield Charm ▣ Argen Scutum - Divination 4
--
Ghostly Head Spell ▣ Caput Immundus - Runes 3
Babbling Curse ▣ Confusio Linguarum - Runes 4
Fountain of Wine ▣ Effunde Vinum - Runes 5
--
Trip Jinx ▣ Offendo - Charms 1
Langlock ▣ Langlock - Charms 1
Intruder Charm ▣ Monitus - Charms 1
Protean Charm ▣ Protean - Charms 2
Tracking Spell ▣ Appare Vestigium - Charms 3
Old Violent Unlocking Charm ▣ Open Sesame - Charms 4
Flipendo Maxima ▣ Flipendo Maxima - Charms 4
--
Candle Conjuration Spell ▣ Fanale Appare - Divination 5
--
Feather-Light Spell ▣ Agero Pondus - Herbology 2
Box Blasting Charm ▣ Cistem Aperio - Herbology 2
Herbifors ▣ Herbifors - Herbology 3
--
Vulnera Sanentur ▣ Astronomy 1
Permanent Sticking Charm ▣ Colloaeternum • Astronomy 2
Fixing Charm ▣ Fixus • Astronomy 2
Limbo Mist ▣ Vario Nebula - Astronomy 3
Limbo Mist Anticharm ▣ Varia Nebulus - Astronomy 3
Bone Mending Spell ▣ Brackium Emendo - Astronomy 4
Tempest Jinx ▣ Tempest - Astronomy 5
Wind Jinx Duo ▣ Ventus Duo - Astronomy 5

Seventh Year
Human to Shark ▣ Squatina - Transfiguration 1
Table Trouble ▣ Absorbeo - Transfiguration 1
Deterioration Hex ▣ Surpo Energia - Transfiguration 2
Mancle Conjuration Spell ▣ Vinculum - Transfiguration 3
Imprisonment Spell ▣ Phylaca - Transfiguration 3
Piertotum Locomoto ▣ Piertotum Locomoto - Transfiguration 4
Inanimatus Conjurus Spell ▣ Inanimatus Conjurus - Transfiguration 4
Floating Eye Curse ▣ Spectatoris Oculus - Transfiguration 5
Sponge Knees Curse ▣ Genua Spongify - Transfiguration 5
--
Refilling Charm ▣ Intero Chalix - Divination 1
The Throwing Spell ▣ Everte Statum - Divination 2
Seize and Pull Charm ▣ Carpe Retractum - Divination 3
White Sparks Charm ▣ Baubillious • Divination 4
Head Shrinking Spell ▣ Redactum Skullus • Divination 5
Head Enlarging Spell ▣ Engorgio Skullus • Divination 5
--
Lawn Creating Spell ▣ Pratum - Herbology 1
Repelling Spell ▣ Repello - Herbology 2
Inflating Spell ▣ Inflatus - Herbology 3
Stickfast Hex ▣ Colloshoo - Herbology 4
--
Horn Tongue Hex ▣ Rinoceros Lingua - CoMC 1
Paper Bird Charm ▣ Charteus Avis - CoMC 1
Leek Jinx ▣ Porra ex Auribus - CoMC 2
Talon-Clipping Charm ▣ Tonde Clavus - CoMC 3
Cat to Tea Cozy ▣ Fovifors - CoMC 4
Stinging Jinx ▣ Carnem Pungere - CoMC 5
--
Unbreakable Charm ▣ Aeternum Tutum - Runes 1
--
Enchantment Counter Charm ▣ Surgito - DADA 1
Oppugno Jinx ▣ Oppugno - DADA 1
Reverse Spell ▣ Prior Incantato - DADA 2
Eradication Spell ▣ Deletrius - DADA 2
Caterwauling Charm ▣ Evigilans Formidine - DADA 3
--
Reverte ▣ Reverte - Charms 1
Invisibility Spell ▣ Ocultus - Charms 1
Extension Charm ▣ Capacious Extremis - Charms 2
Thief's Downfall ▣ Mundans Aquam - Charms 2
The Vanishing Spell ▣ Evanesco - Charms 3
Mobilicorpus ▣ Mobilicorpus - Charms 3
Firestorm ▣ Ignis Tempestas - Charms 4
Partis Temporus ▣ Partis Temporus - Charms 4
--
Horton-Keitch Braking Charm ▣ Sistentes Scopa - Flying 1
--
Expulso Curse ▣ Expulso - Astronomy 1
Blocked Barrier ▣ Clausus Claustra - Astronomy 2
Room Sealing Spell ▣ Locus Signantes - Astronomy 2
Anti-Intruder Jinx ▣ Repello Intrusoribus - Astronomy 3
Security Spell ▣ Obfirmo - Astronomy 4
Gytrash-conjuring Spell ▣ Veni Gytrash - Astronomy 5
--
Gytrash-conjuring Spell ▣ Veni Gytrash
Security Spell ▣ Obfirmo

Potions known:
Reducio
First Year:
Cure for Boils (First Lesson)
Herbicide Potion (First Lesson)
Forgetfulness Potion (First Lesson)
Antidote to Common Poisons (Second Lesson)
Antidote to Uncommon Poisons (Second Lesson)
Bruise Removal Paste (Third Lesson)
Burn Healing Paste (Third Lesson)
Babbling Beverage (Fourth Lesson)
Confusing Concoction (Fourth Lesson)
Dizziness Draught (Fourth Lesson)
Muffling Draught (Fifth Lesson)
Dogbreath Potion (Fifth Lesson)
Pompion Potion (Herbology Second Lesson)

Second Year
Drowsiness Draught (First Lesson)
Sleeping Draught (First Lesson)
Murtlap Essence (Second Lesson)
Pepperup Potion (Second Lesson)
Anti-Paralysis-Potion (Third Lesson)
Black-Fire-Potion (Third Lesson)
Deflating Draught (Fourth Lesson)
Swelling Solution (Fourth Lesson)
Calming Draught (Fifth Lesson)
Gregory’s Unctuous Unction (Fifth Lesson)

Third Year:
Grand Pepperup Potion (First Lesson)
Mandrake Restorative Draught (Second Lesson)
Revive Potion (Second Lesson)
Befuddlement Draught (Third Lesson)
Laugh Inducing Potion (Third Lesson)
Bulgeye Potion (Fourth Lesson)
Fire Breathing Potion (Fourth Lesson)
Memory Potion (Fifth Lesson)
Scintillation Solution (Fifth Lesson)
Madam's Glossy Silver Polish (CoMC First Lesson)
Pet Tonic (CoMC Fifth Lesson)

Fourth Year:
Fatiguing Infusion (First Lesson)
Weakness Potion (First Lesson)
Skelegro (Second Lesson)
Wound Cleaning Potion (Second Lesson)
Blood Replenishing Potion (Third Lesson)
Essence of Dittany (Third Lesson)
Garroting Gas (Fourth Lesson)
Erumpent Potion (Fourth Lesson)
Baruffio’s Brain Elixir (Fifth Lesson)
Wit Sharpening Potion (Fifth Lesson)
Floating Potion (Flying First Lesson)
Turbo Farts Potion (CoMC Fifth Lesson)

Fifth Year:
Alihotsy Draught (First Lesson)
Elixir to Induce Euphoria (First Lesson)
Dr. Ubbly’s Oblivious Unction (Second Lesson)
Wiggenweld Potion (Second Lesson)
Girding Potion (Third Lesson)
Vitamix Potion (Third Lesson)
Invisibility Potion (Fourth Lesson)
Shrinking Potion (Fourth Lesson)
Potion for Dreamless Sleep (Fifth Lesson)
Invigoration Draught (Fifth Lesson)
Oculus Potion (DADA First Lesson)
Doxycide (CoMC Fourth Lesson)
Snuffling Potion (CoMC Fifth Lesson)

Sixth Year:
Draught of Living Death (First Lesson)
Wideye Potion (First Lesson)
Cough Potion (Second Lesson)
Jaw Bind Potion (Second Lesson)
Hiccoughing Solution (Second Lesson)
Restoration Potion (Third Lesson)
Antidote to Veritaserum (Third Lesson)
Star Grass Salve (Fourth Lesson)
Devil's Sticky Balm (Fourth Lesson)
Cranberry Cleaner (Fourth Lesson)
Amortentia (Fifth Lesson)
Love Potion Antidote (Fifth Lesson)
Volubilis Potion (CoMC First Lesson)

Seventh Year:
Strengthening Solution (First Lesson)
Exstimulo Potion (First Lesson)
Manegro Potion (Second Lesson)
Beautification Potion (Second Lesson)
Draught of Peace (Third Lesson)
Hate Potion (Third Lesson)
Clot Clearing Potion (Fourth Lesson)
Reorganizer (Fourth Lesson)
Asklepion Ambrosia (Fifth Lesson)
Adult Advancement Log:
Reducio
2023: -5 stats to end game for 1 ability

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.