Register
Sign in

19 Jun 2019, 19:10
✧ Charlotte Cadunt ✧ 2nd year Hufflepuff ✧  WIP 
✧ Wand✧
Place Holder
Last edited by Charlotte Cadunt on 12 Jul 2019, 22:14, edited 5 times in total.

20 Jun 2019, 17:09

✧Charlotte's style✧

Charlotte's style is very much simple and comfortable while still a little stylish. You could say it's preppy mixed with (from time to time) a little classy. Yellow represents joy, happiness, loyalty and honor, which naturally became Charlotte's favorite colour from an early age. She's rarely seen without a touch of this bright colour in her outfits. She loves mixing patterns with uni-coloured fabrics, thin and thick materials and often has mismatching socks.

Last edited by Charlotte Cadunt on 29 Sep 2019, 09:44, edited 8 times in total.

22 Jun 2019, 14:48

✧ Charlotte's playlist ✧
✧Someone You Loved✧
- Lewis Capaldi -
✧listen before i go✧
- Billie Eilish -
✧Latch✧
- Blake McGrath -
✧Je suis malade✧
- Lara Fabian-
✧Thank you for the music✧
- Amanda Seyfried (ABBA)-
✧Halelujah✧
- Pentatonix -
Last edited by Charlotte Cadunt on 12 Jul 2019, 22:14, edited 9 times in total.

22 Jun 2019, 20:23
✧ Charlotte's Bedroom✧

When Charlotte left for Hogwarts, she had to leave everything behind. Luckily, on each and every holiday she returns to her home, impatient to be in her room once more. She feels safe, focused and relaxed once she walks through the door, and is always happy to spend hours and hours drawing as she lies down on her bed or on the floor. Her mother, Ambérine was, and still is, very fond of Parisian style houses. Naturally, when they bought their house, she made sure everything was decorated as such.
✧ Bed✧

She loves her bed more than anything else in her room, so she made very attention to make it the most comfortable as she could. Charlotte loved plants and decided to make it a recurring theme. She spent entire afternoons perfecting her herbarium or simply drawing the various plants she had found that day. Thanks to her mother and her magic, she never had any nightmares as she slept, and always felt energized when she woke up.
✧ Wardobe✧

Charlotte has always loved everything related to clothes, and it really is no surprise that her wardobe is such an important part of her room. Having a lot of space, she made sure to fill it up with all of her favorite clothes.
Since she was a toddler, Charlotte had always loved the colour pink. The majority of her clothes are of this soft colour, and she made sure to coordinate all of them to make her wardrobe pleasing to the eye.
✧ Flower Wall✧

In addition to her herbarium, Charlotte liked hanging her favorite flowers in her room to always be surrounded by nature. She spent a lot of time making it look perfect and is often seen rearanging it.
Last edited by Charlotte Cadunt on 29 Sep 2019, 09:47, edited 12 times in total.

22 Jun 2019, 21:26
✧OOC Info✧

A little about me

100% French
Short (159 cm)
Shoulder-length brown curly hai
Thin gold glasses
Only wear soft colours (pink, cream, white, brown)
Love pearls and gold, dainty jewellery
Ginger cat named Velvet
Weird fat, adorable and grey cat named Dobbie
Weird thin black cat named Nox
Border Collie/Border dog named Peeves
16 years old
One sister
Logistician Personality Type
Biggest dream is to open a school
Want to be an architect
Social anxiety
Birthday is 7th of July 2003
Zodiac is Cancer

Last edited by Charlotte Cadunt on 29 Sep 2019, 09:57, edited 13 times in total.

24 Jul 2019, 18:16

✧ Start an RPG with me! ✧

I really want to make the best out Charlotte's life at Hogwarts, so that means a bunch of interesting RPG's… Even though meeting in the corridor is fun, and makes some pretty good friends, I'd rather have some RPG's with somewhat of a story line, to make things a little more entertaining and fun to play out!
Of course, of the RPG starts in the corridor, it's perfect too, but there should be some sort of adventure going on, some plot or something along those lines. If you have any ideas, send me an owl or contact me via discord for all the pre-plotting! (It doesn't to be precisely defined, of course!)
✧ Discord Account ✧
merlerose#2065
If you add me on discord, please send me an owl to tell me your name and the general RPG idea, so I know who to accept!