Register
Sign in

6 Jun 2019, 07:32
Natasha Adalhard | Year One | Gryffindor
A man's worth is no greater than his ambitions.
- Marcus Aurelius

Full Name | Natasha Adalhard
Nickname(s) | Tasha
Species | Human
D.o.B | 20th October
Age | 11
Height | 153cm

Year | 1st
House | Gryffindor
Patronus | ((TBA))

Desc. | Tasha is a relatively tall girl for her age, standing at 153cm. Her long, brown hair is usually stylized in a braid, but many strands find their way out of it and the whole thing is pretty loose. She has a slight tan to her skin. Tasha has brown eyes, and actually like them a whole lot.

Wand | 21,4cm | Alder wood and phoenix feather

Personality | There's one main word you have to remember when you try to understand the young wizard : And it's "ambition". She's a daring girl, with big dreams and a fierce will to achieve them. She aims high at the moon so she can fall into the stars. She knows what she wants to get... And she gives herself the mean to get it.

Remain careful around this kid, as she can be a merciless tyrant around people she judges deserving of this treatment. She's the local bullies' worst ennemy, and first bully. She won't hesitate to call people out, to confront them. Ready, aim, fire. No mercy, no pity.

That being said, she's a rather chill person. It's easy to talk to her, she's sociable and reaches out for others and conversations easily. One wouldn't say she's especially friendly, and she does come out as a bit cold to most people... But she usually means well, and makes effort to get along to a bare minimum with people she thinks are worth it.

When you get closer to her, Tasha will probably try to make jokes. She's a very loyal friend, but you need some level 50 friendship for her to pace down on her run for you. No matter how sweet and supportive she is of her friends, she will NEVER let them slow her down easily... She got dreams, she got ambitions, she got no time for ruining them for the sake of others. It takes a lot for her to sit down, look at you, and clearly say "I'm not moving, not without you".

Backstory | Tasha is a wizard-born child. Assertive and ambitious, she always worked hard to get wat she wanted - in a legal and fair manner if applicable. If applicable. Trying to defend herself from agression, she more or less became a bully to other bullies. Calling them out, ruining their day being meaner to them than they were mean to their victims. But that being said, she's been mostly chill with other kids around her. As long as you don't bother her, she's pretty cool and friendly, a bit cold if anything.

She was a difficult child however. Wouldn't let her parents decide anything for her, always take the reins despite her more than young age. She was more determined to get what she wanted than them, and she wanted different thing than them. Tasha aspires to be a strong, independent woman, with goals, with a purpose, with something to be proud of.

She's therefore... A bit of on a conflictual ground with her family. It's complicate ?? She despise the idea of ending up the same as they did. She sees things bigger !! And she's ready to fight to find what she wants. In a legal and fair manner, if applicable.

When she got her letter from Hogwart, she made the promise to make herself proud, to make herself strong, and most of all, to dare to be different than her family.

Year One |
Reducio
Beep beep

| RP HOOKS |

The hooks are just a little bunch of idea for a RP starter. They will be sorted by year of availability, and updated as time passes !!
The hooks which have been used in RP will no longer be available for that purpose unless stated otherwise. I'll try to link the RP in which they've been used.
THE SORTING HAT CEREMONY | Year One
Reducio
"Tasha freezes for a second. W-What... She looks down at her feet, then at the assembly. The Gryffindors are clapping with energy. They look happy. She sure isn't, though.

What happened ? How could she ever fix it ? No, no, no... No way. She couldn't be there right now... She didn't swear to be different, she didn't promise to stand out from the rest of her family... To be sorted into the same house as them ALL. She had bigger dreams than that.

LINK TO THE RP

LOST, LOST, AND EVEN MORE LOST BY THE SECOND | Year One
Reducio
Tasha sighed with a mix of nervousness and annoyance. Why did that happen again ? She was just walking within the castle, trying to get a hang on how to locate herself and navigate the corridors. The second after, she was stuck in a part of the building that she didn't even know existed.

It was cool in a "always new thing to discover and surprise you" way, and less cool in the "oh my God where is my common room now" way.

She stopped walking, sat on the ground and tried to listen closely. Were those... Footsteps ?
Last edited by Natasha Adalhard on 8 Jun 2019, 08:38, edited 1 time in total.

Nᴀᴛᴀsʜᴀ Aᴅᴀʟʜᴀʀᴅ

6 Jun 2019, 07:37
| List of RPs |

Completed |

Last edited by Natasha Adalhard on 8 Jun 2019, 08:36, edited 2 times in total.

Nᴀᴛᴀsʜᴀ Aᴅᴀʟʜᴀʀᴅ

6 Jun 2019, 07:51
| Relationships |

Hogwarts |
| Gryffindor |

Jerome Rich
[ONGOING RP]

| Slytherin |

| Hufflepuff |
Primrose Edwards
[ONGOING RP]
| Ravenclaw |

| Others |

Outside life |
Family

They're... It's complicate. I think the're dumb. I think they don't understand. I'm worth more than this !! I think they want me to stay in my place, I think they want me to keep quiet and be just as they want me to be. But there's no way !! I've got bigger plans than this !!
Last edited by Natasha Adalhard on 8 Jun 2019, 20:04, edited 1 time in total.

Nᴀᴛᴀsʜᴀ Aᴅᴀʟʜᴀʀᴅ