┊III. Personality and Updated Mental Health

┊IV. Appearance

┊ V. Family History

┊VI. Relationships ( not family )

┊VII. RPG list

┊IIX. Story So Far

┊IX. Unimportant things because I get so extra, like ➫ ➬ ⤵
Reducio
Likes n' Dislikes, Odd habits, Skills, Strengths , Weaknesses, Style of Clothing, Connected Playlist's, Self Playlist, Catchphrases ,

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ︶︶︶︶︶︶︶˗ˋ .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷
‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣♡ ୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣ ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

╔ ——————————————— ╗

B A S I C - I N F O ༄*ೃ⋅°✧

╚ ——————————————— ╝

B i r t h - N a m e
Fumiko Tachibana
ˏˋ ☄ °•*⁀➷
G e n d e r
Female
ˏˋ ☄ °•*⁀➷
B i r t h - D a t e
6th October
ˏˋ ☄ °•*⁀➷
Z o d i a c
Libra ❂ Libra ☾ Libra ⟰
ˏˋ ☄ °•*⁀➷
B l o o d - S t a t u s
Muggle-born
ˏˋ ☄ °•*⁀➷
S p e c i e s
Human
ˏˋ ☄ °•*⁀➷
N a t i o n a l i t y
English
ˏˋ ☄ °•*⁀➷
E t h i c i n y
Half Japanese / British
ˏˋ ☄ °•*⁀➷
Myerrs Briggs Personality Test :
Mediator ( INFP )
ˏˋ ☄ °•*⁀➷
M e a n i n g l e s s - T h o u g h t s
' I wonder what'd be like to be a male. Would I be popular? A playboy? Shy? One thing for sure, I'll be good looking as hell. Taller too '

╔ ——————————————— ╗

S C H O O L - I N F O ༄*ೃ⋅°✧

╚ ——————————————— ╝

⠀ ོ ┌ ꒰⍉꒱─ ➤ W a n d ༘`⍜´ˎ-
32,7 cm Chestnut Wood n' Unicorn Hair ˖⋆࿐໋₊

⠀ ོ ┌ ꒰⍉꒱─ ➤ H o u s e ༘`⍜´ˎ-
💛 Hufflepuff ˖⋆࿐໋₊

⠀ ོ ┌ ꒰⍉꒱─ ➤N a m e - H i s t o r y ༘`⍜´ˎ-
Fumiko ˖⋆࿐໋₊
Family gatherings has suspected the reason why Fumiko's mother named her ' Fumiko ' is because Fumiko is the name of her 1st crush, Fumiko . Fumiko is such a simple name and the Fumiko is probably out Fumiko-ing there somewhere Fumiko so that fumikofumikofumiko
Tachibana ˖⋆࿐໋₊
Very common surname in Japan. Her father hates it.
✁- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -`·. → next [🖇Player Stats ]
Last edited by Fumiko Tachibana on 21 Jan 2020, 15:08, edited 38 times in total.

' Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all "

-Aristotle

4 Jun 2019, 09:09
✾ Fumiko Tachibana ✾ 2 nd Year ✾ Hufflepuff
★。\|/。★
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ P L A Y E R - S T A T S 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
★。/|\。★

Stamina:  5
Evasion: 10     
Strength:  2
Wisdom: 8   
ArcPower: 6
Accuracy:  9
★。\|/。★
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ P O T I O N S 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
★。/|\。★

Cure for boils ( remove boils )
Herbicide Potion ( kills or damages plants )
Forgetfulness Potion ( causes memory lost )
★。\|/。★
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ S P E L L S 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
★。/|\。★

The Bubble-Producing Charm ( Bullarum Immotalen )

★。\|/。★
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ A B I L I T I E S。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
★。/|\。★

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

5 Jun 2019, 14:46
┏━ •◦இ•◦ ━┓
P e r s o n a l i ty
┗━ •◦இ•◦ ━┛

One word to describe Fumiko Tachibana would be two-faced. Sugarcoating is not possible.

Excelling at being selfish and never really having a lot of real friends before, she hides her real personality, taking advantage of her talent in acting. Acting as a predictably boring girl, but enough kind and sweet so that no one would hate her. Being a social person herself, this kills her inside sometimes but she's too used to pretending her feelings don't exist so it doesn't bother her as much as before.

Deep down, people would be surprised by how honest she could be.

The proverb ' Like a Shrimp, behind a Rock ' perfectly describes Fumiko Tachibana's current mindset.

Self-proclaimed herself as a liar, she uses all kinds of different masks to conceal her true identity from those around her. Having enough of being

— ꒰‧⁺ ⌨ Strangers ˀ :cloud: *ೃ༄
Kindly Boring
Fumiko has none-existant care for anyone new.She becomes someone
you go to when you dangerously need human contact
Blurry but Fuzzy
Every mistake she has done
that might've made you mad, she will put out the
' very weak and dumb ' card and use her doe-ish eyes
to their full cute capabilities.
Complimenting Machine
Pretending to be shy will make her compliments more
effective and believable. Uses this to be more
likable.

— ꒰‧⁺ ⌨ Friends ˀ :cloud: *ೃ༄
Childishly a Sunshine
Will get excited if you offer to play bubbles with her.
Without walls, she feels safe and hyperactively
blabber all day and will do anything but stop
talking. It's only because she wants to hear your
voice more
Jokingly Narcissistic
Snobbishly bragging over her mansion and
trying to one-up you on a ' who's better ' game
just fills her up with glee. She's actually
far for being narcissistic but if it's only for
laugh..well~
Caring Liar
She doesn't feel like her good deeds
should be praised and spread around.
As hypocritical as it sounds. She'll lie
where she got your favorite candy when
you feel down. Hiding the fact that
she always kept some in her pocket for
emergencies. This makes friends miss out
on how serious she could be.
One Funny Blunt
Will tell you honestly if she thinks
leaves aren't actually green but will
not tell you if your hair looks bad today.
Very oblivious and dry-humored,
she'll sprout out anything without
intentions to make it funny. And that's
what makes it funny.

— ꒰‧⁺ ⌨ Enemies ˀ :cloud: *ೃ༄
Un-Logical Hater
Would hate someone
for petty reasons. She
just won't let you know
because she's two-faced.
We've established this.
Forgive , Forget
it is what it is. She's too
lazy to continue hating
someone for too long.

Overall a sweet brat that hides behind all kinds of different mask to protect her heart that cares too easily.
U P D A T E D - M E N T A L - H E A L T H ' ┈━═☆
In her 2nd Year, she's much less manipulative now that she has unexpectedly gained new friends. Though still terrified to place her heart on her sleeve, she's trying her best to be... less fake around new people. Much more easier to open up and trying to take slow steps to show her bitterness towards certain people. like Carson Miller.
✁- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -`·. → next [🖇Appereance ]

1st Year : Charmer
Reducio
Since even before she came to Hogwarts, Fumiko had forced herself to act the way others wanted her too. Using her acting skills she inherited from her father, she had gone through and studied so many people either from movies or real life, customizing this ' perfect ' character she needs to be.

At first, it was only so that her parents won't get divorced. When that didn't work, she believed it was her fault because she wasn't good enough of an actor. So she studied and practiced even more than before.

The second was her aunt. Her aunt was someone Fumiko could never get along with. Their personalities and views on various topics were too far apart and it didn't help that her aunt was rather close minded and stubborn. Desperate not to see her parents again, she changed her personality to this bratty, selfish, absolutely feminine child that her aunt always wanted. She had to learn fashion trends and agree with her aunt on almost anything even if they contrasted with her own beliefs.

The third was her friends. When meeting her new friends at her new posh private school, she was tricked and manipulated by her peers. Like poison, they injected themselves into her and took away her energy. Eventually, when Fumiko found out, she got her senses back and had lost any trust she ever had for people.

To her, it was a way to keep her heart locked from any danger or harm that may come her way. She's just a scared little girl that craves support and long lasting relationships but is in a constant battle with herself. With a side that wants to enjoy love while the other wants to protect herself from danger, which she knows will come if she allows herself to love again.

Though she can be charming when acting, she can be charming by herself too. The odd things she'll say just to make a friend flush in embarrassment or the ridiculously childish things she does when she's alone just mesmerizes anyone who watched her, in a way that makes you wonder how a girl like that could do all these personality changes.

Not to mention her obliviousness that'll skip the most obvious details will make anyone either laugh or look at her like they're wondering if she ever had a brain. It might also be the way she gracefully walks or her undeniably adorable features that she despises so much.

Despite not having such a strong presence, once you pay attention, there are a lot of chances that'll you'll start paying attention very well.
2nd Year: Cat's Grace
Reducio
Small, nimble, agile and evasive, these were all the obvious traits of Fumiko Tachibana. If there was anything else she's good at other than acting, it has to be getting out of situations or places quietly.

Born with a small body was one thing, having no strong presence was luck, but the way she combined these two to escape anything anywhere was a talent that she perfected over the years.

As a very passive-aggressive girl, Fumiko hates confrontations and arguments. Back when she was small, she would sneak out of her house and play with the neighbour's dog when her parents were arguing late in the night. To this day, her parents have no idea.

That was the same throughout school, where she would avoid everyone and anyone like she was never there. It worked for a whole year, there were still classmates she saw every day that didn't even know she existed, much less be in the same class for a whole year.

She started using her ability more when going to parties with her aunt. Before she gets bored to death, she'll run away and hide in places like the gardens or music room. Though her disappearance can sometimes be detected, none of the maids, butlers, bodyguards guest could ever find her. They all know she'll only come out when the party is over.

In Hogwarts, she's one of the few people Peeves loves to mess with a little more than usual. Almost every day, she'll have an encounter with Peeves and out of nowhere he'll start throwing stuff at her. Which she dodges perfectly with ease. This would rile Peeves up and before he could even get ready for bigger and better items to throw at Fumiko, she would already be out of the area already.

She likes to avoid students that try to get close to her too. Sometimes, when her mask slips and gets noticed, people will either ignore her if she's lucky, or try to crack her like a code if she's unlucky. Terrified of someone knowing what happens in her head, she runs away.

Speaking of running away, that's her fatal flaw. Running away when problems come. Even the sorting hat said she wasn't fit to be a Gryffindor because of her habit of running away. It's seen when she decides to hate her parents instead of trying to find out the truth, scared it'll hurt her more than it does now.Thus, her talent in being undetected and swift to run away
Last edited by Fumiko Tachibana on 15 Oct 2019, 09:09, edited 26 times in total.

-Aristotle

6 Jun 2019, 15:31
┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

A P P E R E A N C E

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

Being a 50/50 mix of Japanese and British, different people would judge her ethnicity differently. Soft features that make her look younger than she is, contracted with doe-ish attractive hazel eyes that have a daydreamer look in them. Useful to have when you're trying to fool everyone around you.

We don't talk about her height if we wish to live a good life, but let me just say do not let the 4'2 (129 cm) girl fool you. Though she looks like she can't even open a bottle cap without help, she has her ways to make you pay for what you said.

Her thick, baby hair galore off - black hair can be distracting when under a certain amount of light. Cooper strands that made people assume she highlighted them. Neither long nor short. Her hair is always kept in between, usually braided as low pigtails.

T h r o u g h - T h e - A g e s

Toddler Years :
Reducio
Child Years :
Reducio
Tween Years :
Reducio
Early Teen Years :
Reducio
Late Teen Years :
Reducio
✁- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -`·. → next [🖇History ]

☆ S T R E N G T H S ☆

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

“Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.”

- Drew Barrymore

★Playing dumb
★ Good fashion sense
★ Snapping her fingers for a long time
★ Could most likely snatch the lead role from you
★ Always remembers to drink water
★ Emphatic

★ W E A K N E S S E S ★

What breaks you down is not the amount of pressure you feel at one time, but it’s the way you perceive and handle it.”

― Ashish Patel[/size]

☆Can't s/it/tand without moving
☆ Knows how to cook an egg. Only an egg
☆ Lose things when they weren't used for quite a while
☆ Get's lost...everywhere ( except the Hogwarts Library )
☆ Oblivious
☆ Laughs at children falling off slides ( before helping them )
☆ Emotionally unintelligent
☆ Emotional
☆ Can't sing
☆ Indecisive
☆ Takes care of her hair a bit too much
☆ Acts before she thinks
☆ Can suddenly cry

✰O D D - H A B I T S ✰

✰ Sits cross-legged when on a chair or sofa ( anywhere where her legs still dangle from )
✰ Ties up her hair in a bun/ponytail ad wears a headband when studying ( You'll know if she lied about studying with this )
✰ Names her instruments, even if she never played them.

✪ S K I L L S ✪

✪Playing the violin
✪Speaks Japanese and sign language
✪Acting
✪Making your blood boil in a nice way
✪ ‘ moooooonnn cosmis powaaarrr . Makkkkkeee-up! ‘ ( basically taking advantage of her small size and doe-ish eyes to make people go ‘ awwwww ‘
Last edited by Fumiko Tachibana on 15 Oct 2019, 10:19, edited 17 times in total.

-Aristotle

6 Jun 2019, 15:50
╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

H I S T O R Y

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

✧ B R I E F ✧

Reducio
From an early age, Fumiko had to believe peace is never achieved without a few lies. To keep her muggle parents from divorcing, her aunt from throwing her out of the house, and her toxic friends to stay by her side, she had to go through multiple personality changes.

Because of this, even though Fumiko developed a skill for acting, she grew up to be a natural liar and lacked self esteem. Pretended to be this shy, innocent , would never hurt a fly kind of persona that people think is easy to read but in truth she's definitely hiding the fact that she hates you.

When she found out that she had magic and she has been accepted into Hogwarts, she was glad to have an opportunity to be free of her current environment and live the way she wanted in a whole new word.

Despite this, she still doesn't act like her true self around strangers as a defense mechanism that is still quite active.

✦ F U L L ✦

( according to Fumiko Tachibana )

Reducio
Child of a Japanese muggle father and Brittish muggle mother, Fumiko Tachibana. Her mother was an owner of a small traditional coffee shop while her father, who was previously a school teacher became a stay-at-home-dad without many arguments.

Being the first born, her parents spoiled her to no end, resulting in quite a horrid personality for the young girl. She became envious and went her way to put other people down so she could stay on top.

As she grew older, she noticed the bitter relationship her parents had with each other she never realised before. Terrified of a future where her parents separate, she became the most perfect daughter anyone could wish for.

Kind, Sweet, Soft-spoken, Hard-working, Caring

And she didn't mind the personality change as long as her parents stay together.

All was well for a while until her mothers business started to fail. Due to the stress eating her parents inside and out, not only did they sell the coffee shop, but they gave Fumiko away to her aunt at the age of 8.

The aunt lived as one of the rich single ladies of Coventry so Fumiko's parents made the excuse that they wanted her to have a privileged educated life. Fumiko had no say in this but her mind was screaming in pain.

When she moved away, despite the lavish and secured life her aunt offered her, she could not get along with her at all.

Her aunt would constantly compare Fumiko to her other, older, more successful cousins and never bothered to bond with her.

But because she now preferred her aunt compared to her parents, she sucked it all up and pretended to be a niece that actually would get along with her aunt

Snobbish, Superior, Self- Centered, Alpha- Female

She didn't mind the personality change as long as her aunt wouldn't send her back to her parents.

Her new private school was lonely. Because of her new lavish lifestyle, students often ignore or gossiped about her. Fumiko was just grateful no bullying was involved.

Her new friends lessened the loneliness she felt since moving in with her aunt. They made her laugh, and smile and share her troubles.

But they also made her cry, hurt, abandoned.

Is it her birthday? Throw a surprise for her!
Did she get 1st in her class on the test? Call her a liar and a cheat!
Is she having troubles with a project? Help her!
Did she apologised and said she wanted to have some time alone to study? Disturb her with rocking her table!
Did she leave her favourite book under her table? Take markers and ruin it!
Bored? Find faults in her and threaten their friendship!

Once again, she sucked it all up and pretended to be the perfect friend

Stupid, Obedient, Quiet, Self-sacrificing

Fumiko was naive, desperate and lacked self-esteem. A perfect combination of a toxic relationship.  ' So what if I'm hurt, as long as they're still there ' was her mindset.

As she grew older, she gained more knowledge and that meant more self-confidence in herself and her abilities. Without a word she cut off any ties, she had with her friends, though the truth of her friends crushed her.

With her constant personality changes with her parents, her aunt, and her friends, Fumiko grew up to be an amazing actor.

With this, she told a few lies and played a few people like puppets to the point where she was deemed as ' Untouchable ' in her school. With new ' friends' that will definitely play with anyone who dared to hurt her.

Her previous friends won't even pass by her in the hallways anymore.

Despite her new power in school, she never felt more lonely. 

Agonising guilt filled her up and sleepless nights spent crying alone in the big empty mansion.

She promised one day if she were to run away from everything. Her school, her aunt, her friends, her parents, she'll stop pretending. She'll live the way she wants and she'll do and say what she wishes.

Can you imagine the smile on her face when she got her Hogwarts letter?
U P D A T E D - I N F O
Fumiko is still unaware of what happened to her parents and why they gave her up to her aunt. She is still acting as a different person in front of everyone and she still suffers from her lack of emotional intellect, causing her to be unaware why she's feelings and doing certain things.
┌──❀*̥˚───────────── ❀*̥˚─┐

F A M I L Y

└───❀*̥˚─────────────❀*̥˚┘

┍ ┑

┖ ┙

M O T H E R :

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
Erica Belle Tachibana
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╰┈─➤ ❝ Looks are just the decorated chest of either a fortune, or dung
A muggle with a love for traditional coffee. She was dedicated to her goal of opening a coffee shop and went through numerous hardships and judgment from her family and friends to finally achieve it. She was blunt and valued honesty in everything.
H I S T O R Y ︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. “
Reducio
Her life was perfect and at peace for a while until she met her future husband ( Tachibana Kei ). With love, she found out memories she never thought she could experience and feelings she could bask in.

Although, with glorious discoveries, it also comes with bad ones. Pregnant with Fumiko, her newfound anxiety for starting a family seeped in and trouble started to brew between her and her husband.

Erica was terrified of nurturing a child and couldn't bear the thought of raising one wrongly. Although her hatred for children lightened a bit when Fumiko was born, she continued to overwork herself in her coffee shop to make excuses to leave Fumiko alone with her father, who she has full faith in raising an amazing daughter.

This, however, caused misunderstanding with her daughter and later caused complications with her marriage.

F A T H E R :

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
Kei Tachibana
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╰┈─➤ ❝ When your mind is loud, make it shut up. With water
The one guy everyone go to for a good laugh. He was described as an impish mischevious guy with a love for people's flustered or bewildered expressions. He was known to have many friends but there was a rumour that he considered none of them as ' real ' . He joined a drama club and turned out to have a talent in the arts of acting.
Reducio
With his current love for such a hobby, his relationship with his family grew more distant. He had fights and arguments day by day with his parents, defending his dreams of becoming an actor.

Severing his ties with his family after high school ended ( with a heavy heart ) he moved to London, Coventry without any plans, including the language just to get away from his family. And that's how he meets his future wife, ( Erica Vinscott ) who fortunately knew Japanese in hopes of expanding her business in Japan.

With every English lesson she gave and strict attitude, it wasn't long before he fell in love. When married and pregnant with his first child, his wife's anxiety of starting a family made their relationship turned a bit sour.

It became worse when she buried herself in work, leaving only him and his daughter in the small apartment they lived in because of her lack of confidence in raising a child properly. Even though he was a loving father, he couldn't stand his wife's absence.

His determination to give Fumiko a supporting family he never had didn't stopped and as the years go on, he fell out of love with this wife day by day.

A U N T

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
Jennette Ann Vinscott
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╰┈─➤ ❝ My brain cells are dying from just being near you
Aunt of Fumiko and the older sister of Erica Belle Tachibana. A proud, self-centered woman but beautiful with a childish attitude and the large support of her late husband's inheritance. She was the girl that asked if your clothes were from the trash can.
Reducio
Because of their differences, Jennette always tried to be better than Erica in any way she could. She got amazing grades, snagged a rich husband, she had a huge mansion, a hotel named after her, but it never interested Erica, who had much more love towards her coffee business. This enraged Jennette to no end.

When she noticed the change in her sister when Fumiko was born, she was delighted to see her sister face marriage troubles. Though she was already satisfied with this, she never expected Erica to come to her doorstep one day and suggested a devious idea.

An idea that could ruin her relationship with her daughter as well as her marriage.

In exchange for a coffee shop, so she could continue her business in another country, Fumiko will live with her aunt. The father didn't know about this of course.

Jennette assumed the stress from overworking and arguing with her husband had made Erica gone mad. But she accepted the deal anyway, gleeful with an opportunity to never see her sister again.

When Fumiko came to live with her, her aunt done her part of the bargain, which was to give her negative security, comfort, and lavish life. Her aunt didn't want to bother with the girl any more than she already had too but the similar features Fumiko had with her mother made Jennette enjoy her time poking fun and discouraging her from time to time.

After a while, her aunt came to enjoy her niece company sometimes when she found her to be so different from her mother, in this case, similar to Jennette. She was unaware of Fumiko's acting skills even to this day.

When Fumiko's Hogwarts letter came, Jennette was baffled at first but she later found it rather joyous to have the brat gone without going back on her deal.

°l||l° °l||l° °l||l° °l||l° °l||l° °l||l° °l||l° °l||l° °l||l° °l||l° °l||l° °l||l° °l||l° °l||l°

→˚₊· :shell: ੭* U P D A T E D - I N F O →˚₊· :shell: ੭*
Fumiko, to this day, still has not contacted her parents at all. It is unknown whether her parents are still together and the whereabouts of her mother is still known to only her aunt Jennette. Fumiko asked about it once and she was sent to her floor without dinner.

✁- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -`·. → next [🖇Relationships ]
Last edited by Fumiko Tachibana on 24 Aug 2019, 10:52, edited 13 times in total.

-Aristotle

6 Jun 2019, 16:27
┌──❀*̥˚─────────────❀*̥˚─┐

⡠﹞⚘﹝⠢ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ⡠﹞⚘﹝⠢

└───❀*̥˚─────────────❀*̥˚┘

┍ ┑

┖ ┙
" I'll get each and every one of you flowers as a ' forgive me ' gift for all the lies you all never deserved. Chocolates as an extra for the ones I really like. And those I don't want to get to know...I guess a smile and wave would suffice "

╔════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╗
S M I L E - N' - W A V E , B O Y S...
╚════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝
✩*ೃ. Believes he's a good kid, but she's still waiting for his apology for putting dust in her mouth.
:love_letter: ꒱ ♡ ༘°Lake Party
✩*ೃ.Admires her from a far for her artistic abilities. Never talked to her much before.

✩*ೃ.
:love_letter: ꒱ ♡ ༘°
✩*ೃ. Loves how shy but kind he seems to be. Secretly wishes he would make more casseroles but doesn't know how to ask
✩*ೃ. Admires how honest he is but thinks it can be a bit too harsh. He looks like a good person behind that blunt exterior.
✩*ೃ. Dan is such a simple name. Loves the way he defends what he wants. A bit envious of his bravery.
✩*ೃ. Believes she should be the queen of dares for coming up with good ones, but slightly scared of her...

✩*ೃ. Appreciates how friendly she is. She started up a nice conversation at the party . Wishes to get to know her better but not her main concern.

✩*ೃ.

✩*ೃ.

✩*ೃ.

✩*ೃ.

╔════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╗
F L O W E R S
╚════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝
✩*ೃ.Compartment buddy. Had a lovely time sharing musical interest. Can't act around her.
:love_letter: ꒱ ♡ ༘° Goodbye London, Hello Hogwarts
✩*ೃ.Her warmth and kindness blinds her sometimes but she still appreciates her anyway,
:love_letter: ꒱ ♡ ༘° Lake Party

╔════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╗
C H O C O L A T E S
╚════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝
✩*ೃ.She caught Fumiko in a bad mood and got yelled but saved her from swimming in the gr8 Lake anyway. A bit too quiet but Fumiko appreciates how understanding and what a good listener she is. First person in Hogwarts to know about Fumiko's past.
:love_letter: ꒱ ♡ ༘° Don't Look Down
✩*ೃ. Memorable 1st encounter. Fumiko admires her understanding nature and enough comfortable to act a bit like herself around her. Will destroy hate anyone who hurts her.
:love_letter: ꒱ ♡ ༘° On a Cold, Starry Night
:love_letter: ꒱ ♡ ༘° Lake Party
:love_letter: ꒱ ♡ ༘° No One Saw That
✩*ೃ Meet through anonymous letters. She quickly brings out the childish side of Fumiko and they quickly bonded and connects with her emotionally. Totally would marry her in the future if no one else does.
:love_letter: ꒱ ♡ ༘°Dear, You
:love_letter: ꒱ ♡ ༘° It's You

┊ ┊ ☆.⋆ ┊

✰⋆. ┊ · 。 ┊

. ∘✩ ✰ .·

┍━━━━☽【❖】☾━━━━┑

.°୭̥ ❁ ˎˊ˗ E N E M I E S.°୭̥ ❁ ˎˊ˗

┕━━━━☽【❖】☾━━━━┙
┍ ┑

┖ ┙
who would hate sweet sweet Fumi- ?
✩*ೃ. One more smile at Cadunt, and your d e a d.
:love_letter: ꒱ ♡ ༘°Definitely Paying Attention

┊ ┊ ☆.⋆ ┊

✰⋆. ┊ · 。 ┊

. ∘✩ ✰ .·

┏━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━┓

L O V E - I N T E R E S T

┗━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━┛
┍ ┑

┖ ┙
Love like this isn't real lol #earlyteenemodays
Last edited by Fumiko Tachibana on 24 Aug 2019, 10:51, edited 14 times in total.

-Aristotle

6 Jun 2019, 16:42
✧B R I E F - H I S T O R Y ✧

Reducio
From an early age, Fumiko had to believe peace is never achieved without a few lies. To keep her muggle parents from divorcing, her aunt from throwing her out of the house, and her toxic friends to stay by her side, she had to go through multiple personality changes.

Because of this, even though Fumiko developed a skill for acting, she grew up to be a natural liar and lacked self esteem. Pretended to be this shy, innocent , would never hurt a fly kind of persona that people think is easy to read but in truth she's definitely hiding the fact that she hates you.

When she found out that she had magic and she has been accepted into Hogwarts, she was glad to have an opportunity to be free of her current environment and live the way she wanted in a whole new word .

Despite this, she still doesn't act like her true self around strangers as a defence mechanism that is still quite active.

✦ F U L L - H I S T O R Y ✦

( according to Fumiko Tachibana )

Reducio
Child of a Japanese muggle father and Brittish muggle mother, Fumiko Tachibana. Her mother was an owner of a small traditional coffee shop while her father, who was previously a school teacher became a stay-at-home-dad without many arguments.

Being the first born, her parents spoiled her to no end, resulting in quite a horrid personality for the young girl. She became envious and went her way to put other people down so she could stay on top.

As she grew older, she noticed the bitter relationship her parents had with each other she never realised before. Terrified of a future where her parents separate, she became the most perfect daughter anyone could wish for.

Kind, Sweet, Soft-spoken, Hard-working, Caring

And she didn't mind the personality change as long as her parents stay together.

All was well for a while until her mothers business started to fail. Due to the stress eating her parents inside and out, not only did they sell the coffee shop, but they gave Fumiko away to her aunt at the age of 8.

The aunt lived as one of the rich single ladies of Coventry so Fumiko's parents made the excuse that they wanted her to have a privileged educated life. Fumiko had no say in this but her mind was screaming in pain.

When she moved away, despite the lavish and secured life her aunt offered her, she could not get along with her at all.

Her aunt would constantly compare Fumiko to her other, older, more successful cousins and never bothered to bond with her.

But because she now preferred her aunt compared to her parents, she sucked it all up and pretended to be a niece that actually would get along with her aunt

Snobbish, Superior, Self- Centered, Alpha- Female

She didn't mind the personality change as long as her aunt wouldn't send her back to her parents.

Her new private school was lonely. Because of her new lavish lifestyle, students often ignore or gossiped about her. Fumiko was just grateful no bullying was involved.

Her new friends lessened the loneliness she felt since moving in with her aunt. They made her laugh, and smile and share her troubles.

But they also made her cry, hurt, abandoned.

Is it her birthday? Throw a surprise for her!
Did she get 1st in her class on the test? Call her a liar and a cheat!
Is she having troubles with a project? Help her!
Did she apologised and said she wanted to have some time alone to study? Disturb her with rocking her table!
Did she leave her favourite book under her table? Take markers and ruin it!
Bored? Find faults in her and threaten their friendship!

Once again, she sucked it all up and pretended to be the perfect friend

Stupid, Obedient, Quiet, Self-sacrificing

Fumiko was naive, desperate and lacked self-esteem. A perfect combination of a toxic relationship.  ' So what if I'm hurt, as long as they're still there ' was her mindset.

As she grew older, she gained more knowledge and that meant more self-confidence in herself and her abilities. Without a word she cut off any ties, she had with her friends, though the truth of her friends crushed her.

With her constant personality changes with her parents, her aunt, and her friends, Fumiko grew up to be an amazing actor.

With this, she told a few lies and played a few people like puppets to the point where she was deemed as ' Untouchable ' in her school. With new ' friends' that will definitely play with anyone who dared to hurt her.

Her previous friends won't even pass by her in the hallways anymore.

Despite her new power in school, she never felt more lonely. 

Agonising guilt filled her up and sleepless nights spent crying alone in the big empty mansion.

She promised one day if she were to run away from everything. Her school, her aunt, her friends, her parents, she'll stop pretending. She'll live the way she wants and she'll do and say what she wishes.

Can you imagine the smile on her face when she got her Hogwarts letter?

U P D A T E D - I N F O
Fumiko is still unaware of what happened to her parents and why they gave her up to her aunt. She is still acting as a different person in front of everyone and she still suffers from her lack of emotional intellect, causing her to be unaware why she's feelings and doing certain things.
Last edited by Fumiko Tachibana on 8 Jun 2019, 12:24, edited 1 time in total.

-Aristotle

6 Jun 2019, 17:04
█████

0%

▓████

25%

▓▓███

50%

▓▓▓██

75%

▓▓▓▓█

99%

▓▓▓▓▓

100%

╭╼|══════════|╾╮
:cake: ₊˚.༄ ೃ -D O W N L O A D - C O M P L E T E:cake: ₊˚.༄ ೃ -
╰╼|══════════|╾╯

.☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。

☆°。 ☆°

˚ ·. · :rocket:1 st Y e a r - S t o r y
˚ ·. · :rocket:

✮°。 ✮°

.✮。• *₊°。 ☆°。

Fumiko starts out with noticing an odd girl touch the walls of Kings Cross. She manages to find out where Platform 93/4 is because of the girl and coincidently shares a compartment with her in the end.

When arriving at Hogwarts, she enters the castle with ease and had a rather hard time with the Sorting Hat who almost placed her in Slytherin.

Her first few days in Hogwarts made her think a lot, causing her to search for the Great Lake to find some peace of mind. There, the squid scared her and she made a new friend who was the first to see the burdens she kept deep inside..

She then, stubbled in the Hufflepuff Common Room at the wrong time and ended up having a tea party with a few Hufflepuffs and the Head of House. She had a fun time and smelled like cookies and tea for the whole day.

Unable to grab a book too high on the shelf for her, she asked for help from a taller Hufflepuff.

When she was in a hurry to retrieve her muggle story book, she bumped into a student and got ink all over him. She helped him clean up in the girls bathroom thinking he was a ' she '.

High on sugar one night, she sneaked out to watch the stars and had a rather unforgettable encounter with a new friend who comforted her when she became a bit sentimental.

When back in London for the holidays, she visited her aquarium with her lonesome self and gotCareless with her wand. Almost exposing the wizarding community. Oh, she also got scolded.
Last edited by Fumiko Tachibana on 8 Jul 2019, 08:53, edited 8 times in total.

-Aristotle

6 Jun 2019, 17:27
┏━ •◦இ•◦ ━┓
Personality
┗━ •◦இ•◦ ━┛

' Tries to be evil. Fails miserably ' ┈━═☆

Skilled in acting, Fumiko uses her talent to change her personality according to what she thinks is best for the situation. For example,
Reducio
she would appear to be helpful and talkative when when interacting with shy people to be seen as reliable. Shy when talking to someone chatty so they'd shut up eventually and leave her alone and etc. Especially for adults with all kinds of different personalities. One example is her aunt, whom Fumiko acts like a girly confident popular rich kid when she's around.

She acts because of her irrational fear of having friends due to past trauma ( see in brief/history ) . Push away all that acting and you get someone who's :

✢Confused of her own emotions, extremely apathetic or emphatic at times.
✢Someone who still likes to splash in mud puddles and pop bubbles like a child.
✢Gullible but not naive.
✢Caring but fights against it.
✢One that will tear you bald if you call her short though she just smiled like an angel a second ago.
✢One that'll love to say odd things just so your face would give out amusing reactions.
✢Blunt but mischievous
✢Loyal to no end to the one who deserves it

Overall a sweet brat that hides behind all kinds of different mask to protect her heart that cares too easily.

1st Year : Charmer
Reducio
Since even before she came to Hogwarts, Fumiko had forced herself to act the way others wanted her too. Using her acting skills she inherited from her father, she had gone through and studied so many people either from movies or real life, customising this ' perfect ' character she needs to be.

At first, it was only so that her parents won't get divorced. When that didn't work, she believed it was her fault because she wasn't good enough of an actor. So she studied and practised even more than before.

The second, was her aunt. Her aunt was someone Fumiko could never get along with. Their personalities and views on various topics were too far apart and it didn't help that her aunt was rather close minded and stubborn. Desperate not to see her parents again, she changed her personality to this bratty, selfish, absolutely feminine child that her aunt always wanted. She had to learn fashion trends and agree with her aunt on almost anything even if they contrasted with her own beliefs.

The third, was her friends. When meeting her new friends at her new posh private school, she was tricked and manipulated by her peers. Like poison, they injected themselves into her and took away her energy. Eventually when Fumiko found out, she got her senses back and had lost any trust she ever had for people.

To her, it was a way to keep her heart locked from any danger or harm that may come her way. She's just a scared little girl that craves support and long lasting relationships but is in a constant battle with herself. With a side that wants to enjoy love while the other wants to protect herself from danger, which she knows will come if she allows herself to love again.

Though she can be charming when acting, she can be charming by herself too. The odd things she'll say just to make a friend flush in embarrassment or the ridiculously childish things she does when she's alone just mesmerises anyone who watched her, in a way that makes you wonder how a girl like that could do all these personality changes.

Not to mention her obliviousness that'll skip the most obvious details will make anyone either laugh or look at her like they're wondering if she ever had a brain. It might also be the way she gracefully walks or her undeniably adorable features that she despises so much.

Despite not having such a strong presence, once you pay attention, there are a lot of chances that'll you'll start paying attention very well.
2nd Year : Cat's Grace
Reducio
Small, nimble, agile and evasive, these were all the obvious traits of Fumiko Tachibana. If there was anything else she's good at other than acting, it has to be getting out of situations or places quietly.

Born with a small body was one thing, having no strong presence was luck, but the way she combined these two to escape anything anywhere was talent that she perfected over the years.

As a very passive aggressive girl, Fumiko hates confrontations and arguments. Back when she was small, she would sneak out of her house and play with the neighbours dog when her parents were arguing late in the night. To this day, her parents have no idea.

That was the same all throughout school, where she would avoid everyone and anyone like she was never there. It worked for a whole year, there were still classmates she saw everyday that didn't even know she existed, much less be in the same class for a whole year.

She started using her ability more when going to parties with her aunt. Before she gets bored to death, she'll run away and hide in places like the gardens or music room. Though her disappearance can sometimes be detected, none of the maids, butlers, bodyguards guest could ever find her. They all know she'll only come out when the party is over.

In Hogwarts, she's one of the few people Peeves loves to mess with a little more than usual. Almost everyday, she'll have an encounter with Peeves and out of nowhere he'll start throwing stuff at her. Which she dodges perfectly with ease. This would rile Peeves up and before he could even get ready for bigger and better items to throw at Fumiko, she would already be out of the area already.

She likes to avoid students that try to get close to her too. Sometimes, when her mask slips and gets noticed, people will either ignore her if she's lucky, or try to crack her like a code if she's unlucky. Terrified of someone knowing what happens in her head, she runs away.

Speaking of running away, that's her fatal flaw. Running away when problems come. Even the sorting hat said she wasn't fit to be a Gryffindor because of her habit of running away. It's seen when she decides to hate her parents instead of trying to find out the truth, scared it'll hurt her more than it does now.Thus, her talent in being undetected and swift to run away

┌L I K E S ˥

❊ Noodles
❊ Salty smell of the sea
❊ Nice smelling soap
❊ Using modified cups as plant pots
❊ The color yellow
❊ Shorter people
❊ Touching things she isn't supposed too
❊ Bubbles

┌D I S L I K E S ˥

✘ Any type of nuts
✘ Unorganized letters
✘ Sound of the crackling fire,
✘ Missing hair ties
✘ Frogs
✘ People taller than her
Dumb people insisting she's Japanese because of her name
Dumb people insisting she's British because of her looks
Truly dumb people pointing out her height

╔H O B B I E S╗

❂ Seeing your lovely face change into amusing reactions
❂ Playing her violin ' Florence '
❂ Naming items important to her
Last edited by Fumiko Tachibana on 12 Jul 2019, 11:09, edited 2 times in total.

-Aristotle

6 Jul 2019, 07:31
P L A Y L I S T

' not the songs she heard or like. More like the songs that connect with her '

- White Lie

~ Jhameel

' pretending for others since she was small made her tired, mentally and physically. This represents how she wishes to get away from it all and start taking care of her own life without having to take care of others '

- Boy who Murdered Love

~ Diana Vickers

' Blaming someone is easy. This represents how she blamed her enviroment for making her unhappy with herself and taking away her ability to love '

-How to be a Heartbreaker
~ Marina and the Diamonds

' Manipulative mode on. This represents her manipulative personality in order to protect her own heart. Not necessarily in a ' courtship' way. '

-No place like Home

~Todrik Hall[/right]

' Her wrath when she was casted out of her own home. This represents her current mentality where she believes she doesn't have a home and the only way is to take care of herself and only herself.'

-Runaway

~ Half Alive

' Her biggest habit is running away. This represents her fear of the future and her lack of motivation to find out the truth of her parents, choosing to detest them without a need for explanation '

`FalseConfidence
~Noah Kahan

She'll skilled at faking even her own emotions. This represents how confused she is about herself, questioning her actions, fears and preferences. How she's fine one day but the next she breaks down like she was never okay. Her wish to become young again apparent.
Last edited by Fumiko Tachibana on 9 Jul 2019, 13:10, edited 1 time in total.

-Aristotle