Height: 4'4" | 132 cm
Birthday: December 22nd
Blood Status: Wizard Born
Species: Human
Wand: 30.7 cm Chestnut Wood and Snallygaster Heartstring
School Year: Second Year
Hex Code: [#678a08]
Personality
Warren, or as he likes to call himself, Warrior, is an eccentric metal loving boy with four aggressive older brothers. From spiked boots to a cool funky collar an older sibling gifted to him, Warren isn't your typical run of the mill child. His passion for music is overridden by his parents desire for the young sprout to spread his wings and dip his toes in the pools of magic. Like his brothers before him, Hogwarts loomed over his shoulder like an overbearing parent. Finally, it was time...

Who is Warren WARRIOR!

Funny, explosively chummy, and nuts 'n bolts for heavy metal! An eleven year old whose passions are a bit all of the place; hording video games from back in the day, bold and brash band posters, loud and incredibly obnoxious music, and dancing! Though he can be overbearing to be within a mile of, Warren means well and doesn't have the bully bones in his tiny figure. He's an incredible boy of grins and cheeky laughter, and if something gets in his way he'll be sure to find an obscure way to solve it. Through means of peace, war, and love he'll squeeze his way to the... background! Though he comes off as a loud mouthed boy with raunchy humor, Warren prefers to melt seamlessly into the growing crowds not wanting to stand out. Standing out means being popular, and being popular comes with the great responsibilities of having to manage his friends.

Considering his young age, being the center of attention isn't in his best interest. Perhaps as he ages he'll find more confidence in himself, but until that time comes he'd prefer to remain seldom seen.

As a young boy fresh into his tweens, Sir Kirkland, his rock on Father with a taste for thrill, has high hopes for his youngest and last son. The boy shows promise even though he is a tad bit on the strange side. All of Warren's brothers had and still are present within Hogwarts; two seventh years in Ravenclaw, one fifth year in Gryffindor, and the last, the oldest, having completed his studies two years prior as a Slytherin. The large family had seen their share of houses, sport supports, and the like, and now it was up to Warren to take on the last journey.

And, frankly, that was a bit worrying to the sprout!

Continuing forward into his second year...

Throughout his first year of Hogwarts the hardships and harsh reality that his normal was not normal hit the boy hard. Although, he's picked up a few habits as he continues to age nearing his thirteenth birthday.

Habits such as the unneccisary need for neatness and measurements have begun to peak themselves into his daily routines. Plans are set into place, or as Warren loves to call them his 'paths' for the week. Furthermore, the young Slytherin has begun to become acutely aware of his surroundings and has begun to record most of what he sees in a special series of booklets that are measured to a precise width and height set to his liking.

Though still an incredibly loud and wild child at heart, the Kirkland boy has calmed considerably, his outwardly strange behavior curbed slightly by the haunting judgement of his peers. Feeling this pressure, Warren finds himself trapped in his own bubble.
Physique
Warren is a scraggly, thin boy with a wild head of unruly platinum blond swirls. Compared to most boys his age he is significantly smaller, but not necessarily frail. He's exactly that; small! No taller than 4'2", Warren proudly wears his small stature with a wide grin. His ears are on the larger side giving his cheeks a somewhat defined look. Because he is naturally on the thin side, Warren's features are a bit more defined with an almost bony hint to them. His physique could be described as androgynous.

Despite this, he's quite the eater. Boy can pack it down like a wolf after a hunger strike, but he's so active and spontaneous that gaining weight proves to be difficult at his age.

The hair atop his head is nearly impossible to tame. Bold curls and swirls and squirreled Q's of near silver blonde take over the top of his head like a crown of light. Often times he can be seen wearing a series of bands, clips, and even a ribbon or two from time to time to pull his bangs from his face while he studies. Crazy hairdo aside, the spirited boy has a bit of a fashion bug in him, too.

Clothing ranges from your typical boyhood shorts and T's, but in most cases he prefers to wear the punk styled clothing that truly made the Kirkland in him stand out. Coming from a family infamous for their obnoxious unruly love for heavy metal tunes, Warren was no exception and proudly displayed his likes in the form of cool belts, band T's, and his favorite leather boots.

Sadly, as he's been aging, those boots are a little worse for wear, but he'll sneak them on any chance he gets. However...

Due to the nature of Warren's birthright, the young boy is nothing short of strange. His skin is a sickly pale that nearly glistens beneath the moon in its sheer paleness. The veins beneath his skin are easily seen beneath such soft milky shades. This particular Dhampir has a natural affinity for exhaustion, but is quite good at hiding it. Even so, the dark, ghostly shades that grip beneath his drooped eyes speak louder than words.

Both eyes are a strong shade of brutal crimson. Light faintly catching these eyes brings out the burning boil of blood that they resemble, as they are closer to a deep red than that of a vibrant rose. However, if provoked, these bright eyes can certainly heighten themselves through widened lens and catching light appearing brighter in color. Though, Warren tends to hide behind his glasses and lid his eyes with quite a bit of laziness.

Both hands, tough as they are, are tipped with clawed nails much like his toes. However, he does paint his nails to appear black rather than the putrid yellowish grey tint that they usually are. These nails are exceptionally strong compared to a humans fingernail, therefore the natural color is skewed to an ugly shade. Warren fancies himself too much and prides an approachable look, so he routinely paints his fingers and toes to maintain this facade.

Likewise, thanks to his older brothers, on the occasion Warren does pad on a bit of light powder to his face to hide some of the intensity of his sickly shade.
History
Quite and true, Warren's backstory isn't at all traumatic, upsetting, or filled with sadness. The bright young mind was brought up within a household of love and music. Each of his older brothers are a bit of a wild card, but none nearly as upbeat and pearly as young Warren.

His childhood thus far has been an adventure out on the outskirts of England's countryside. Playing in mud, singing on the roof of his home, and laughing with the family cat are a select few of the thousands of hilarious things he's been enjoying.

At the bright age of 5, a young and unsuspecting Warren encountered an incredible moment of awakening. Although, the poor boy considers this moment to be a bit more embarrassing than enlightening if he's being honest.

While in a grocery store with all his brothers, Warren ran into a dog. It was a seeing eye dog that was merely doing its job, but out of sheer excitement and unconstrained joy, the smallest of the Kirkland squad tackled the dog in a hug, the animal letting out an alarmed bark.

Like the butterfly effect states, it was a series of events that unfolded so suddenly. The dog, unsure of what to make of the boy clinging to its fluffy neck. A women with a cane alarmed by the sudden squawk of her companion. Three brothers noticing their youngest sibling running into a trained dog.

Suddenly, lights would flicker, the small veggie section of the store experiencing a brief blackout. Squealing, the youngest Kirkland pressed sloppy kisses all over the pooches head while rubbing its poor ears.

To the muggle eye this was an odd electrical power blink, but to the Kirkland squad it was more than that; a moment of magic. Albeit short and quickly defused. Warren was yanked from the puppy and taken straight home, and from there it was an interesting journey of his newfound talent for magic.

How he's been molded as a feisty runt stems from being the baby of five bigger, stronger, and kind of scary older brothers. The only women in the Kirkland household is his terrifying metal head of a Mother, and out of the six men including her loving husband, she runs the show. Warren has faced the wrath and love of her from all angles, his brothers more so.

Rather plainly, the Kirkland family is one that is often looked at as the 'black sheep'. They're a punk loving band of misfits and cretins, but they wouldn't hurt a fly. They can be a bit more on the wild side, and each of the Kirkland boys have been nothing but trouble and paradise.

Hopefully, Warrior can be that, too!
Last edited by Warren Kirkland on 9 Nov 2019, 07:52, edited 23 times in total.

"And so he was reading the story as if it were a spell and the words of it, spoken aloud, could make magic happen.”

« Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 5 | Strength: 4 | Wisdom: 9 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 7 »

30 Apr 2019, 21:09
Warren K. Kirkland || First Year || Slytherin
♦ RPG List ♦
Reducio
Index
  • ♥ - Ongoing
  • ♣ - Closed
  • ♠ - Abandoned
Last edited by Warren Kirkland on 9 Nov 2019, 07:21, edited 14 times in total.

"And so he was reading the story as if it were a spell and the words of it, spoken aloud, could make magic happen.”

« Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 5 | Strength: 4 | Wisdom: 9 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 7 »

30 Apr 2019, 21:12
♦ Relationships ♦
◈ Family ◈

• Kenneth 'Kenny' Kirkland: Oldest of the five Kirkland brothers at the age of 19, Kenneth, or as Warren endearingly calls him, Kenny, is the closest to the young sprout. He is a sophisticated man who Warren looks up to and aspires to follow in the footsteps of. Almost all of his knowledge on those that wander woods and through the trees comes from the stories that Kenneth told him as a baby. Though Kenneth is a busy man who works in a strange place that even Warren has no knowledge of, they do send each other letters weekly. During his studies, Kenneth was previously a member of the House of Slytherin.
  • William 'Will' Kirkland: Thought of as the oddball and fourth oldest of the Kirkland brothers, Warren's relationship with William is friendly at best, but cats and dogs at worst. William finds Warren and Kenneth's interests in the mythical to be childish and unprofessional, but still supports their cause. At the age of 17 alongside his twin brother, Christopher, the twins are still attending Hogwarts as seventh year students. Because of this, Warren has a stronger bond than he has in ages with the two. Currently, he is in the House of Ravenclaw alongside Christopher.
  • Christopher 'Chris' Kirkland: A quiet but friendly face, Christopher is the third oldest of the Kirkland crew. Warren enjoys reading quietly and spending quality time with his quiet brother, as the two have a knack for taking time to themselves. Though a much lonelier personality, Warren often follows Christopher around like a baby duckling in hopes of understanding his mysterious brother further. Currently, alongside William, Christopher is a seventh year in the House of Ravenclaw.
  • Edward 'Ed' Kirkland: The second youngest of five, Edward is a spontaneous boy with a knack for trouble. Warren thinks of Edward as annoying, but also super fun to create trouble with when the situation calls for it. Because they are closer in age, Warren finds himself easily irritated by the overbearing personality that Edward has. He is louder, bolder, and far more forward than Warren could hope to be, but he still loves to play and chat with his brother when given the chance. Currently, Edward is still attending Hogwarts in his fifth year in the House of Gryffindor.
  • Mary Jane Kirkland: Out of both of his parents, Warren tends to learn toward his Mother when a situation bubbles up amidst the family. To Warren, his Mother is his second closest inspiration as her taste in music is something otherworldly to a family of wizards and witches. The muggle style of heavy metal flows thick through his blood, and Warren loves the songs that she has discovered. Her tastes derived from her sister; a muggle who is blissfully unaware of the world of magic.
  • Kurt Kirkland: A bit of a softy, this one, but Warren loves his Father to death. He sees him as a bit of a push over in a family of raging boys and one incredibly powerful wife, but to Warren he is a cushion for when things are simply too tough. A shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold. Warren treasures his quiet Father with ever ounce of his being, and will defend him when the time arises.
♦ Friendships ♦
◈ Lions ◈

• None
◈ Badgers ◈

• None
◈ Snakes ◈

• None
◈ Ravens ◈

• None
Last edited by Warren Kirkland on 28 Oct 2019, 03:04, edited 6 times in total.

4 May 2019, 12:31
♦ Warren Doodles ♦
“Stories are light. Light is precious in a world so dark. Begin at the beginning. Tell Gregory a story. Make some light.”
Disclaimer: Art that is of my own creation.
Reducio

♦ Warren References ♦
“Rats have a sense of humor. Rats, in fact think the world is very funny. And they are right, dear reader. They are right.”
Disclaimer: Art that is not of my own creation.
Reducio

Reducio

Reducio

Reducio

Reducio

Last edited by Warren Kirkland on 28 Oct 2019, 03:11, edited 4 times in total.

16 Oct 2019, 08:14
File Cabinet
Against the bedside of a bed covered in emerald greens and lush canopy sat a bedside table. Unsuspecting as it were, all students are provided with the privilege of storing personal items in these wooden drawers. However, Warren Kirkland, a young Slytherin with a penchant for perfection, has found a new purpose for the most bottom drawer.

Within the bottom drawer of Warren's dresser are simple manila files. Each folder contains content related to the person whose name is written across the top in an elegant print. Many years are yet to come, and with each one bears the fruit of continued morbid collections.

Reducio
────────────────
Kenneth "Kenny" Kirkland
Relation: Brother
────────────────
THREAT
xxxxx
"Once, Kenny threw me over the garden in our backyard knowing full and bloody well I am incapable of climbing. To hell with him. Even so, I truly consider this man to be a fiend."
SPECIES | Dhampir
AGE | 20
WEAPONS | Wand | Fangs | Claws
HOUSE | Slytherin
EYES | Pale Red
HAIR | Platinum Blonde
SKIN | Deathly Pale
VISAGE xxxxx
"Mother always told me that Kenneth was certainly a 'pretty' variation of our kind. To be frank, I found this to be utter poppycock. However, he's stylish. Suppose... my inspirations are valid..."
───────────────────
UNSETTLING xxxxx
"Fortunately, Kenneth is incredibly terrifying."
───────────────────
STRENGTH xxxxx
"He was quite popular for his skills in Quiddich, but my eldest brother has always been known for his jock like body."
───────────────────
SPEED xxxxx
"Notably faster than most people I know. Then again, he is an adult... and not of human decent..."
───────────────────
INTELLIGENCE xxxxx
"Wicked brilliant. As his youngest brother, I am proud to claim my relation to someone of his wit. Truly astonishing. Argh... A tad jealous, really..."
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Reducio
────────────────
William “Will” Kirkland
────────────────
THREAT
xxxxx
"Absolutely obnoxious. A pain. Prick in my side, prick on the bloody door. A bit of a prat, but not entirely a danger."
SPECIES | Dhampir
AGE | 18
HOUSE | Ravenclaw
EYES | Deep Red
HAIR | Pitch Black
SKIN | Deathly Pale
VISAGE xxxxx
"A bit on the sickly pale side, but not overly strange. He does well to avoid appearing insanely grotesque. Could use a comb through his hair, though..."
───────────────────
UNSETTLING xxxxx
"A well rounded Dhampir, this one."
───────────────────
STRENGTH xxxxx
"Pardon my rudeness, but William is nothing of the sporty sort. God rest his bleak soul were he ever to catch hands."
───────────────────
SPEED xxxxx
"A rat in pale skin. Gangly as he is, he takes advantage of his slim figure. Toss in a broom and he may as well be a bolt of lightning."
───────────────────
INTELLIGENCE xxxxx
”William truly lives up to his own expectations. Eloquently bred, this one. However, his judgement is certainly skewed.”

Reducio
────────────────
Christopher “Chris” Kirkland
────────────────
THREAT
xxxxx
"Dreams unwind,
Love's a state of mind.
Chris couldn't hurt a fly if he tried."
SPECIES | Dhampir
AGE | 18
HOUSE | Ravenclaw
EYES | Deep Red
HAIR | Pitch Black
SKIN | Deathly Pale
VISAGE xxxxx
"Aware of his disturbing pale looks, Chris takes more time to appear more approachable. I've noticed that he uses expensive shampoo."
───────────────────
UNSETTLING xxxxx
"Despite his appearance, Christopher is hard to maintain eye contact with. Not for myself, that is."
───────────────────
STRENGTH xxxxx
"Vampire blood can only go so far to aid us offspring. Unfortunately, my dear brother, Christopher, has a piss poor case of noodle arms. The only cushion he has is his heritage. Poor sod."
───────────────────
SPEED xxxxx
"For what he completely lacks in physical prowess, Christopher excels in mastering his quick arms. I've yet to meet another soul who can whip their wand as quickly as he can!"
───────────────────
INTELLIGENCE xxxx
"Never will I find myself challenging Christopher and his cleverness. I've come to acknowledge my own demise were I to try my hand against him. Kindly noted.”

Reducio
────────────────
Edward “Ed” Kirkland
────────────────
THREAT
xxxxx
"Fun loving bastard. Every time we talk I get a kick out of his stupidity. There is a startling lack of threat to Edward. Should he read these files, I believe he might kill me."
SPECIES | Dhampir
AGE | 16
HOUSE | Gryffindor
EYES | Pale Red
HAIR | Pitch Black
SKIN | Moderately Pale
VISAGE xxxxx
"Unlike the rest of us unlucky bastards, Edward has a bit more color to him, but not much by any means. His fangs tend to hang out more often than not. Strange."
───────────────────
UNSETTLING xxxxx
"The teeth certainly add to his confident exterior. As it were, Edward is quite unnerving."
───────────────────
STRENGTH xxxxx
"Brilliance has never been Ed’s element. Although, his knack for chaos unfold is fuelled further by his unnatural strength. There are benefits to being born of the undead afterall."
───────────────────
SPEED xxxxx
"Floppy footed. Edward could learn a thing or two from our dear brothers. Surely, he isn’t all brawn..."
───────────────────
INTELLIGENCE xxxxx
”Our family as a whole is known for spawning brilliant minds, hence the theme of Ravenclaw and Slytherin, but Edward is truly a peculiar case. Mind you, he’s never been one to read.”