Sign in

29 Jan 2019, 08:16
Cecilia Deaux-Le {First year/ Hufflepuff}
Full name: Cecilia Deaux - Le

Schooling year: first year

House: Hufflepuff

Birthday: Originally unknown, choosed December 21st

Blood status: originally unknown, raised in a Muggles family

Wand: 30.8 cm cherrywood and phoenix feather.

RACE

Reducio
His mother, Tiresias, a beautiful Greek woman, she looks like a Greek god, but with her pale skin tone and gorgeous natural white hair. But her eyes were what people tend to focus on, her dreamy pale blue eyes. She’s from the Galanis bloodline, a pureblood family.

A Galanis is sometimes born with poor or no eyesight. But it doesn’t stop the Galanis to become a powerful wizard family, almost every member of the Galanis family have some role in Greek’s Ministry of Magic. The Galanis bloodline is rumored to be the descendants of Mopsus, people say that they’re Seer, using their power to predict the future. The Galanis ignored the rumors without confirmation

Tiresias was a squib, she was a disgrace to Galanis, a pureblood family. They despite her, but had to keep her in the manor to hide the poor girl from the eyes of the magical community.

The old house-elf was supposed to watch Tiresias, keeping her from running away from Galanis manor. But Rhea took pity on Tiresias, 25 years of Tiresias’s life, not allowed to be free. Rhea had lied to the other Galanises that Tiresias was ill. After a year, Rhea declared her death. The Galanis buried her fake body in their family graveyard without a tombstone.

She met the English man named Anthony Edel in on her way to Albania, he was a traveler who travels around the world to study wizard culture around the world, she introduced herself to him as Cecilia. The usual story, they met, talked and travel together for a while. And Anthony knew that he wouldn’t be able to travel again, not without this woman in his life. Anthony asked her to travel with him. Tiresias loved him too, she said yes even before he’s done talking!

The couple traveled around the world.Five years later, they traveled back to England to get married. Finally, settle down their life to live peacefully in a small town. They were waiting for their baby boy, Anthony chose a godmother for their child, the trustworthy godmother is a friend of him. They had decided to have to baby in a Muggle hospital so that Tiresias and her baby would be safe from the Magical community

But the night that the baby boy was born, Tiresias’s grandmother, an infamous prophets , had a vision about Tiresias with her husband Anthony Edel at the Muggle hospital.Tiresias’s siblings go to England on that very night to find Tiresias. Tiresias’s brother, Ambrose found Tiresias’s place and tried to bring her back home, Anthony tried his best to fight back Ambrose and protect the Muggles at the hospital. In the blinding anger, Ambrose accidentally hit the oxygen tank in the hospital, causing it to explode, Ambrose was safe as he used protege to protect himself, Ambrose fleed the scene right the moment he saw his sister lying dead, Tiresias didn’t make it, Anthony used the last of his strength to cast protego to protect their baby boy.

The baby’s godmother was there at the hospital after the explosion, she went to the baby that the Muggles just found alive, miracle unharmed by the explosion. He was being examined by the Muggle doctor, the godmother looked at the baby’s clouded eyes and then casually give the baby a silver necklace with the name Cecilia carved into the metal. The men who were beside her cast a spell on the doctors, made them think that the necklace was found with the baby all along. That is why he was named Cecilia.

Many years later, when Cecilia was about 10 years old. He was doing his homework as usual, his adopted father August was packing his luggage to go to work in London. He was kinda drifting to sleep since it’s pretty late at night when he heard a big crash, he didn’t know why, but he knew that it was a car crash, and he heard a painful grunt, August, he knew it was his father.
Cecilia fell from his chair with a big thud that alerted his father, August immediately go to Cecilia’s room
“Cece! Are you alright?”
“I’m fine” He spoke as he felt a chill down his spine “Are you okay, pops?” He asked with an urgent tone, he remember dreaming something, something crashing..., but he couldn't remember it now, although it might be very important
“Why do you ask? Uh.. I’m fine” August look at his adopted child as he heard a loud sound coming from his own room, his luggage probably fell from the table again (Why is everything keep felling in this house?? )
“I’ll back to my room, if you need anything, just call, okay”
“Okay” Cecilia answered with uncertainty in his voice.
2 days later, Cecilia was told by Lucas, that his father August, got into a car crash in London.

:[size=17.5px]Sexuality: [/size]Pansexual he just loves a person

Reducio

**Important notes about him:

- He looks like a girl and was mostly mistook as a girl ( But he doesn't mind about it because he knows how hard it’s for others to distinguish)

Personalities:

He is gentle and polite with others, especially to girls and younger kids. Always a social awkward kids. He is overall a calm and nice kid, You can do wrong things to him, and he would just forgives you, but if you do wrong things with his friends? He’ll probably lectures or reports you, worst, attacks you.

Also, he is too naive....

Appearance:  He has really curly, long and light brown hair(he sometimes ties his hair, sometimes he just let it free), pale skin. He might looks skiny but really healthy. He has doe-eyes and white purple color due to his blindness (he sometimes ties his hair, sometimes he just let it free), he's about 4ft5cm and looks slightly smaller than his peers. People alway mistook him as a girl because of his pretty and feminine face and posture.

Magical surface: 

- The first time he showed his magical ability is when August got into a car crash while he was doing his job, after being sent to the hospital, August fell into a coma. Cecilia then came to see him, he cried so bad and prayed for his father's life. Magically, August slowly open his eyes! He woke up! To every doctor who worked at that hospital for Muggles, they all said that it was a miracle.

In grade 2, at a musical performance at school (Cecilia join the performance too) the bullies in school tried to trick him to fell off the stage to embarrass him in front of the school, but he didn't, he was slowly fell on the ground like he was flying!

Everyone at school saw it, from then on, they considered him as a freak.

His parents were surprised because of all the odd events, but they didn't mind it and still love him the same, they just a little surprised and curious. But it was no more a mystery when the letter from Hogwarts arrived

Manner: 

Shy and reserve, he also smiles a lot. 

When he finds someone voice is atractive, he usually close his eyes and his words and sentences is stammered.

When he did something that he didn’t allowed to do, he often talk too much to cover his lie or accidentally hint others that he did something wrong…

BACKSTORY:

ORPHANED

Reducio
"Hurry up!! I think I saw something!" A voice shouted out from a rescue volunteer.

This rubble was once, part of a hospital. There was an explosion last night, the police explanation was oxygen tank explosion, but that was impossible. A doctor thought as she rubbed her eyes. She saw people checking the oxygen tack just the night before the explosion!

________

“I heard crying?” The volunteer sounds as if he wasn’t sure “ I think there is a baby!”

“Don’t touch the anything! It could fall on the  child!” Another said “ Wait there, I’ll call the professional rescue team”

________

She got her arm broken because of the  explosion, it ached badly at first, almost blurred all her vision

Almost. She saw it, she saw them. She saw a man with a baby in his hands, another man, big like a wolf, he rushed to the man with a baby, frantic looks on that wolf man’s face, his growl, the baby’s cry, a green light … and than a woman with an angelic looks, white hair, that woman’s last sight was on the female doctor as she dropped her last breath…No not her last sight, her eyes were clouded… she was blind…She was that child’s mother….  A scream that could tears your heart apart ... The man turned into a big monster, she didn’t see what the monster is… The doctor tried to reach out for the screaming child, the child was important to her… But more people came, they dragged her away… A big explotion occurred… She passed out…

She couldn’t remember

She knew something, she knew everything , she knew that woman

Knew that she loved that beautiful woman

Now she doesn’t want to remember, not anymore

______

“I got the baby !!! Hoist me up!!” The rescuer shouted, a baby, unharmed was sleeping peacefully in his hands

“Okay Jean, give me the baby! We need to check it!!” A doctor reached out as the staff gave him the baby.

“You might not belive what I’d say, but the baby is unharmed! Absolutely unharmed!!” Jean smiled at the miracle scene, two emergency cases, four injured, included a doctor. He didn’t believe at what she said, the female doctor kept ranting about a man, a child, a white haired woman or something likes that since she woke up. They all thought she was too shocked and paranoid, not an uncommon reaction for a shocked victim

“Wait... I think the child is blind...” The doctor suddenly said “ I think he was born blinded. There is no injure I can find near or in his eyes, nor anything could cause his eyes to be clouded like this...”

_____

The woman – the doctor sat alone near the ambulance, waiting for something, for a survival to proves her words, to explains what she had been through. She knew it, at the moment they brought back a child, only that child, no one else. She knew at that moment, she would never have her question answered.

The child was the last person that got out of the rubble. No body was found after a week of digging and searching, the rescue team stopped and the worker started to clean the mess…

She took care of the child as a caretaker, but then….

The woman who had seen everything that happened disappeared without a trace. Brought along with her is the guilty feeling that she couldn’t make sense, the feeling for that woman, the burden of her missing pieces of memories. And she left behind her, the child of the woman she loved, the child she could have adopted. She left him nothing, no name, no identity, no memories, no clue of his origin nor parents.

---

“Dear St. Johns Orphanage, Please takes care of him for her”

A short pieces of paper was there with the baby, no name suggestion was sent along with the baby, the hospital and the authorities had done with the procedure to send him to this orphanage, and that pieces of paper? That was hers, the first supporting character in his life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jean, the volunteer in the rescue team, who found the child and also happened to be a Ministry of magic staff realised that there's something magical in the survival of the child and the sketchy vibe from the explotion of this Muggle hospital. He was going to go back to the Ministry to report when a weird feeling happened to him. Suddenly, Jean went straight to the Ministry of Magic to report to his bosses that the explotion at the Muggle hospital have nothing to do with Magical world, having no memory of today what so ever.

"Your Obliviate spell works real great Lovell! That men doesn't even looks like his memory was erased" A pale woman was standing behind the Muggle crowd around the hospital with another male, who was about 2m tall, his wand was tucked and hidden carefully in his pocket.

AT ST. JOHN’S ORPHANAGE

Reducio
St. John’s orphanage wasn’t a good home for children. The living condition is not bad, but the caretakers here just don’t truly care about the children. Cecilia is no exception, even worse, the caregiver was annoyed. Why did he know?
Since he could understand and remember things, he has learned to listen  sounds, learn to understand and empathize with others. And he knew that most of the emotion at the orphanage were anger, annoyance, hate, pity… he knew how irritated the caregiver is when he asked them to find him something because he couldn't see where it is. He feels irritated at himself too
The first six years of his life full of anger at himself, annoyed of himself, self hated, self-pity… No one to talk to, no one to share, no one to love.
The thing left for him was a Braille Alphabet, a thin Braille book and his own made up lullaby he whispered to himself.
A young and already broken soul, not knowing what he was, who he was
Six years of living in the darkness
And that six years would eventually end with him moving to a new orphanage

ADOPTED

Reducio
Cecilia was sent to an orphanage for normal children in Cheltenham

That was a normal winter day at the orphanage, the normal kids were laughing and taunting him, throwing cold snow at him, he can feel the fake joy in their voice, he doesn’t blame them. Cecilia sit on a chair just outside the chief office, kids can’t go here and annoy him since the chief is inside with guests.

They are a gay couples, a man with a weird accent (Asian accent actually) and a man with softer and more feminine voice. The Asian man seems sad, as if he was sorrying. The other man, he was happy, exited and also worried for the other. They were talking something about the Asian man’s parents want a grandchild that is a boy. Old-fashioned he thinks, he wouldn’t want to be in that family. Cecilia smiled, a painfull smile. What was he thinking? He would never be adopted, a useless child like him, a blind and useless child likes him would never be adopted. The bitter thought makes his eyes watered. He just let it fall.

At that very moment, August Le, the Asian man opened the door just to see a child quietly sobbing on the waiting chair. Cecilia joilted up in surprise and hurridly grabbed his cane and turned his head away slightly to hide the tear.

“I’m sorry sir, I’d be going now!” Cecilia walked away in rush and embarassment.

“No!" His voice was a little bit too loud, old habbit, August thought as he change in to a calmer tone "I mean, stay here, I want to ask you somthing” August called, grabbing the child’s shoulder lightly. As the child turned to face him, a shape pang of sadness cut through his heart as he saw the child’s clouded eyes. August himself depends on his sight a lot, he could just imagines how terrible it would be if he were blinded.

“I’m sorry if I scared you, but it is okay now. Okay?” Cecilia softly nods “Okay, I’m August Le, and the Le is not Lee, okay? Just want you to know…” August could literally feels the awkwardness in the air, he told the kid to stop, but didn't understand why he did.

“Cecilia” he rubbed his eyes as he speaks “My name is Cecilia”

“wow, that is too obvious I think”

“Huh??”

“They didn’t tell you? Cecilia means …. Blind and also, you’re a boy, right? Why Cecilia? ”

“How did you know? Most of the people I met alway think I’m a girl! ”

“I just, knew it, sharp senses I think. So do you want another name?” August was going to say sharp eyes… 

“It was Cecil at first, but then people just call me Cecilia tauntly, but I don’t think I was offended, beside, I think I like the name ”

“Okay then Cecilia, may I ask you something?" August continued as Cecilia nod his head " why were you crying?” Cecilia could feel the honest care in August voice

“I… I just..”

“Yes?”

“I was just thinking that… you, no. I mean, no one would want to ..adopt me”

“Why did you think that? ”

“Because I’m bilnd, and I.. am useless…”

“Son, no one would think of you like that!” Cecilia knew the man lied to him, a nice lie “At least, I’m not, and Lucas wouldn’t thinks that too!” But this, this is no lie…

“Really?”

“Yes, as long as you have the determination to become something, you could, no matter how disadvantaged you are.” Cecilia was amazed, those words are just new to him, he could feel the positive, the hope and any good emotion of the Asian man.

“Thank you” Not knowing what to say, Cecilia just sobbed.

“Hey, it’s okay now. I’ll introduce you to Lucas! My future husband, he would absolutely like you”

“You.. You’re going to adopt me?”

“Yeah! But only if you want, not because you just want to get outta here” Cecilia feels a warm feeling in his chest, the first time that the feeling was from both him and other.

Inside the chief's room, Lucas has been eaves dropping everything since the beginning, his conversation with the chief has stopped as he was listening to every thing

Time passed, today is December 21st. Cecilia now has became Cecilia Deaux-Le

Happily drifting away in Lucas’s arms, a lullaby that wasn’t his own whisper ringing sweetly in his ears. August is driving them to their new home.

From the small attic of the orphanage, a woman with a strange violet eyes colored and pale skin tone looked through the glass window to find the Deaux-Le family coming home with their new member, Cecilia Deaux-Le, a mischiveous smile drew on her blood red lips as she talk to another figure who was standing in the shadow of the room

"Lovell, break the Imperius Curse that was casted on the orphanage chief, we only need her under Imperio for keeping Cecilia in Cheltenham. Now he is adopted, we have no business with this place no more" As the mysterious woman was speaking, she expressed a disgusting look on her beautiful face "I wanna leave this place as soon as possible, orphanage is not really my favorite place to hang out"

NEW LIFE WITH THE DEAUX-LE

Ugh, I haven't done this yet. Just you wait!

SUMMARY

Reducio
He was found blinded in a mysterious explosion of a muggle hospital, he was then, sent to an orphanage because no one could find his parents nor relatives. He have the ability to feel others physical and mental feeling, because of that, he had a hard time distinguishes others and his own feeling. At the orphanage, he was treated badly and tauntly called Cecilia because of his gentle and feminine looks (he didn’t mind it, so he just kept it as his real name). At the age of six, he got adopted by a gay muggle couples : August Le (Vietnamese) and Lucas Xavier Deaux (Italian). He was raised in love and hope of his parents and was taught to be polite and respect others. Lucas was scared when they received letters (lots of letters) from Hogwarts, he sent a letters with questions and asked for proofs of this magical school thing. They Lucas was convinced after receiving a respond along with a paper that showed the history of Hogwarts and the Wizard community. And surprise surprise, his father August, was a squib and knew about the magical world all along. Also he hated magic, but let Cecilia go to Hogwarts eventually
The young parents still worried about how Cecilia could cops with his disabitity and studies, they still supportive and prepared carefully for his study at Hogwarts. Cecilia himself was amazed, exited and kinda scared of going to a school that he and dads know nothing about, especially after a really weird morning when he woke up and almost sliped on a bunch of letters that talk when he opens them…

Last edited by Cecilia Deux-Le on 6 Jul 2019, 10:00, edited 16 times in total.

29 Jan 2019, 17:09
N/A
Last edited by Cecilia Deux-Le on 3 Jul 2019, 10:41, edited 5 times in total.

30 Jan 2019, 04:36
Relationships:
Family:
Fathers
August Deaux-Le (Squib):
Reducio
 He was a quiet men, all the trauma in his life created his scary face 
August father was a dark wizard who went to Viet Nam to study the potion and magic there and met his mother. His father then sent him to England when he was 6 with the intention to send him to Hogwarts. But it turned out that August was a squib, his father was dissapointed and avoid him since then. He served in the UK military for 2 years since he was 17 and was an elite member. After leaving the military, he join the MI6 for another 2 years and work in France where he met Lucas Deaus. Then move back to England and join MI5 for 3 year. He also met and date Lucas Deaux in that time. After four years of living together, August came back to Viet Nam and decided to come out to his parents because he was sick of hiding his real self away from them.
The come out was an absolute disaster, his father who had already disapointed of the fact that August was a squib, now was furious at him and casted a curse that resuilted with a burn mark on the left side of August face. His father was putt in jail in Viet Nam for agressive magic usage against August
He was healed in Viet Nam by the magical community there, August had the option to heal the terrifying burn scar and blinded left eye caused by the curse, but he chose to keep the scar.

August came back to England to marry Lucas and then adopted Cecilia not long after

Lucas Deaux-Le:
Reducio
Lucas Deaux, born in a rich French family, his mother is an Italia immigrant. He grew up normally with his loving mother. Lucas followed a law school because of his father wish, but after three years of studying, Lucas found his love art and architecture. He quit law school against his father's will and went to an art school in Paris. He met August when he was studying in Paris, they decided to move to London together. Lucas continued to study in an art academy in London and gratuated before they got married.
Last edited by Cecilia Deux-Le on 3 Jul 2019, 17:48, edited 6 times in total.

30 Jan 2019, 14:34
Others:

Hobbies: Cooking, listen to music and audio book

Talented at: Cooking, singing

Bad at: 
Schedules his time,
Talking to people,
Absolutly not a debater
Doesn't have logic in his dictionary
Memorizing things is absolutely not for him

Boggart: Smell of blood, hospital, insecticide and scream of his family