Register
Sign in

17 Nov 2018, 00:27
Nathan Matrix, First Year, Slytherin
Full Name: Nathan Matrix
House: Slytherin
Wand: 20,0 centimeters, vine wood, and unicorn hair.
School Year: 1st Year
Patronus: (Not allowed until 6th year)
Species: Human
History/Background Story: General: Age:11
Height:4" 11
Wand: 20,0 centimeters, vine wood and unicorn hair.
Son of Matilda Matrix a famous Potion Master and Author. The Matrix family originally immigrated to Greenwich from Paris in the late 1800s. The family used to go to Beauxbatons school of Magic but after they moved the youngest son of the Matrix family, Rudolphus fell down the stairs but somehow floated down to safety. He got his letter to Hogwarts and later became a school prefect and was there around the time that the Chudley Cannons won the World Cup. The family has been in Slytherin House for as long as they have been attending and Nathan is no difference. He has brown hair, white skin, and blue/grey eyes with a superior expression. He is exceptionally smart and will definitely be one of the tops of his class when he gets to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He got his magic in a strange way. When a shark was coming towards him while he was swimming, magic overtook him and brought him back to shore. Nathan is proud of his pure-blood status but will not object to meeting muggle-borns or any other blood type. When it comes to Quidditch he's okay and quite good at being a chaser but bludgers have a knack for hitting him or others around him. Nathan's family is flamboyant and mildly rich but he still will need to work once he has finished his seven years and is hoping to become an Auror or work in the improper use of magic office. He comes to Hogwarts hoping to find friends since he has none. His family has been moving for years ever since a minor dark wizard, Constantine has been following them. Nathan Matrix is an excited and excellent young wizard who will be going to Hogwarts this Summer!

More info: Was born on November 29, 2006. Nathan Matrix grew up with his mother in Albania, (Scotland) though he was not born there. His father never visited and had no care for Nathan at all. One day on the 13 of October, they got word that he had turned mad and had left England for good. This was something that caused severe stress in his life for the coming years ahead even though Nathan had never met him. His mother moved them around from place to place and in her spare time made potions and wrote books on remedies that they found out in the wild. Just because his mother was a great potions master didn't make Nathan one. He was interested but his Mother would never let him get a good look and one day, she destroyed all of his memories of ever being out in the deep forests. It was around this time that "Constantine" started looking for him. His father had made many enemies and Constantine was one of them. Nathan didn't know exactly who he or she was or why they chased him but they just did. Running away from everything because of Constantine made talking and socializing for a long time very difficult. Luckily he was an ambivert not an introvert and could get into talking and charming somebody up but school was much harder. His mother took great care in teaching him everything (other than potions) and he did learn but he couldn't use his abilities at all. For one, he was underaged to use and wand, and two, he could never without making the muggles know and spreading their location. This transferred to his overall character and charisma. He is very ambitious and cunning when Nathan shows it. But if you caught him off the streets he would remind you of a Ravenclaw, not a shrewd Slytherin. Right now Nathan is attempting to get rid of Constantine in whatever form he can. How this will affect his future, we will have to find out.
Last edited by Nathan Matrix on 26 Nov 2018, 15:20, edited 2 times in total.

Nathan Matrix
“Love me or hate me, both are in my favour. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart... If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.”

17 Nov 2018, 00:39
RPG list: I have a post in...
1. Slytherin Boys Common Room
2. Library
3. The Great Hall: Sorting Ceremony
4. History of Magic: The Sneezing Hex (Did not mean to break the rules on that I didn't see the requirements)

Nathan Matrix
“Love me or hate me, both are in my favour. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart... If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.”

17 Nov 2018, 00:41
Relationships with Friends: Friends with Frank Ramirez

Relationships: Have had no relationships (probably never will)

Nathan Matrix