Register
Sign in

19 Feb 2018, 04:01
Lucette Brielle, First Year Slytherin

` ` ` ` ` [ B A S I C S ] ` ` ` ` `

Nickname(s): Lu, Luce

Birthdate: May 31 2006

Formerly: Slytherin Prefect(Feb 21 2018 -> April 8 2018)

Father: Raymond Brielle(Estranged)

Mother: Alyssa Mae Brielle(Witch)(Law Professor)

Sibling(s): Pete Lumine Brielle(Youngest), Liliana Peak Brielle(Oldest)
` ` ` ` ` [ P E R S O N A L I T Y ] ` ` ` ` `

Lucette is shy and afraid to meet new people, but the moment she finds someone who makes her happy, she does everything in her power to make them happy in return. She's responsible and independent, but still wants company of others occasionally. She's overprotective, and a will always be a "Ride or Die" friend. Her loyalty is through the roof, and will do anything to keep everyone around her happy, even at the cost of her own. When she's more comfortable around a person, she lets her silliness and loud side show, but refused to ever let her feelings be vulnerable. 

Writing, drawing, reading, and piano playing are all passions of hers, and intends on being some form of a storyteller in her future.  Whenever she finds some activity, just like with people, she becomes obsessed and strives to be better in that field. She used to be very into ballet dancing and is slowly getting back into it.
` ` ` ` `[ A P P E A R A N C E ] ` ` ` ` `

Height: 4'8"

Hair: Black with Dark Brown

Eyes: Dark Brown

Piercings: One on each ear

Tattoos: None, but wants one.

Scars: A few faint ones on the left side of her face

Conditions: Asthma, Aichmophobia
` ` ` ` ` [ S T A T S ] ` ` ` ` ` 

Lucette plans to, instead of being a Quidditch Player, become a skilled duelist. She eventually wants to be good enough to surpass her older sister. Nothing would make her happier than shutting her up with a powerful spell. 

Stamina: 4 "Stamina is basically a health pool. Lucette has 400 health points.

Agility: 5 "Lucette is nible and has a small figure, allowing for her to have more agility. Lucette, when rolling for agility, shall add +5 to her result.

Strength: 1 "Lucette is not physically buff, as can be inferred by her small figure. She still deals 10% more damage than one with no strength.

Control: 7 "Lucette has keen control of her mind and body. When making a Difficulty Class Check, +7 is added."

ArcPower: 8 "Lucette is a nerd very studious when it comes to spells, with Sawyer as a mentor. Lucette's spell casting does 80% more damage than it would have.

Accuracy: 5 "Lucette does her best to focus on her spell casting, determined to be a duelist. When rolling d20, +5 is added to the result."

Wand: 27.0 cm(~10.63 in) Chestnut wood and Dragon Heartstring "Chestnut is a most curious, multi-faceted wood, which varies greatly in its character depending on the wand core, and takes a great deal of colour from the personality that possesses it. The wand of chestnut is attracted to witches and wizards who are skilled tamers of magical beasts, those who possess great gifts in Herbology, and those who are natural fliers. For example, when paired with dragon heartstring, chestnut wands may find their best match among those who are overfond of luxury and material things, and less scrupulous than they should be about how they are obtained."

Broom: School Broom "The quality of these brooms are generally derided by the experienced Quidditch players at the school, such as Fred and George Weasley, who noted that they tended to fly too far to the left and vibrate slightly when flown too high. Nevertheless, they are used for training students in flying classes in first year and also by Quidditch players who do not have their own broomsticks."

Dueling History: ---

Dueling W/L Ratio: 0:0

Backstory

` ` ` ` ` [ B E F O R E  B I R TH ] ` ` ` ` `

Alyssa Mae Yoo was a young pure-blood witch. Being born into a pure-blooded line meant having to hold her family's honor. Following their guidance, she dragged herself through the mud and the watchful eyes of her peers and made herself a skilled witch. With her success in school, she quickly got to work in the Ministry. All of the expectations thrown at her were always exceeded. 

She never did expect to slowly begin to fall in love with a local shopkeeper.  It was just initially a small friendship, both of them remembering being acquaintances during their Hogwarts Years. Of course, the more time she spent with him, the more time she wanted to stay by his side. She cold exterior shredded every moment she was around Raymond Brielle, and they both brought out the best in each other. It took a few months before she confessed her feelings, and was ecstatic when he reciprocated these feelings. From that day on, they were inseparable. 

Their relationship brought a lot of harshness from her pure-blooded family, outraged that she fell for a Muggleborn. She refused to let their words poison her mind, and quickly moved in with Raymond. She hurried to cut ties with her family, and took on his last name, despite them not even being married yet. By the age of 24, she bore their first child, Liliana Peak Brielle. 

Alyssa and Raymond were finally complete. They had a daughter to hold, and they worked hard every day to make Liliana's life absolutely perfect. Raymond was growing distant after Liliana reached the age of three, always coming home late. Alyssa thought nothing of it, always assuming that he was working late. It was this puppy love that blinded her. By the time she was 29, she bore another child, Lucette.

` ` ` ` ` [ B I R T H ] ` ` ` ` `

When Lucette was born, she wasn't as cared for as Liliana. Alyssa thought that Lucette was to blame for her husband's distant demeanor, and refused to properly care for such a distraction. By the time Lucette was walking, Liliana was already showing signs of being magical, which made Alyssa leap for joy. She nurtured this skill in hopes that Raymond would stop being so distant, leaving Lucette in the background. 

` ` ` ` ` [ C H I L D H O O D ] ` ` ` ` `

Lucette grew up in the shadow of her skill, older sister. She never understood why her mother didn't seem to love her and wondered why her father never seemed to pay attention to the family in general. When he was home, her mother doted on him like he was a war hero returning from a long and gruesome battle. Lucette tried all she could to grab their attention, but she was always brushed off. She always saw Liliana as superior, for she was. Liliana was a very skilled witch. When Lucette failed to show any magical tendencies at a young age, her mother forced her to live in the small attic in the house, fearing that others would find out she was a "squib". She learned to be on her own, growing her independence while slowly feeding her own self-deprecation. When Pete was born and she was deemed old enough, the responsibility of raising him was passed onto her. They both lived in the attic together, which for one in her life brought happiness to her, for she was never alone again. She did all she could to give all the affection to her younger brother that she lacked in her life. It felt so good to be wanted. It felt so good to be seen as good in someone's eyes. 

But soon after Pete's birth, her father came clean about his distance: He had been seeing another woman. And since he and her mother weren't a married couple, leaving the family was easy as packing a few bags. The family was devastated, but Alyssa was taking this news the worst. Her mother seemingly lost her happiness, only being able to show coldness. The best she would get was when she showed content and a pleased expression for Liliana. Lucette's mother distanced herself, even more, pushing much of the household responsibilities onto Lucette, along with the occasional harsh word. The escape she found was Pete, and soon a girl named Zella Camp. The three of them were a trio, even though Lucette was much closer to Pete than Zella. 

When her letter from Hogwarts came, her mother wasn't as enthusiastic as Lucette thought she would be. She seemed like she was annoyed that she would have to spend Galleons on her second daughter, who was originally thought to be a squib. Lucette felt guilty, for going to Hogwarts meant leaving Pete. But, Pete insisted that he'd stay strong for her and that if she wanted a life without depending on mother then she had to take this opportunity. With the thoughts of a future caring for Pete without the shadow of her mother and sister in her way, she made her way to Hogwarts, head full of determination and fear. 
Last edited by Lucette Brielle on 19 Feb 2018, 07:46, edited 3 times in total.

19 Feb 2018, 04:03
Relationships:

[Age: 37][Muggleborn][Unknown Occupation]
"Papa? Well, he doesn't talk to us much anymore... I don't know why. Mother won't tell me, so I don't ask."

[Age: 39][Pure-blooded Witch][Assistant at the M.O.M.][Formerly Alyssa Mae Yoo]
"My opinion on my mother... It'd like to believe she cares for me, but she makes it hard. It wouldn't surprise me if she hated me. She's always so cold... and she favors Liliana above all else. She keeps a roof over my head and gives me an allowance if I finish all my chores on time. Shoot... that's right: I'm not at home anymore. Will she make Pete do all the household stuff then? No... I don't trust her with Pete." 

[Age:15][Slytherin][Year Five][Half-Blood][Oldest of the Three][Skilled Witch]
"Ah... Liliana. Would it surprise you that she doesn't like me much? She's annoyed that I'm not a squib, which is weird. She thinks I'm trying to invade into her territory or something like I might surpass her magical skills. I don't think I would, seeing how Mother gives Liliana so much just so she could be successful. I'll just avoid her. I'm tired of being compared to her." 

[Younger Brother][Age: 7][Half-Blood][Optimistic][Social]["Best Friend"]
"Little Petey? Ah, I miss him. He's at home right now, alone with Mother. Ack, just thinking of him being alone makes me upset and angry. He deserves so much more than being a house slave. The moment I'm out of Hogwarts, I'm going to apply to be the legal guardian of Pete so I can take him away from Mother. I want to give my little brother the life he deserves. That's my main goal in life." 

~ * ' ' ' ' ' * ~

"Mellowrose? Well, I like him. Most don't but he's got this cuddly side to him if you can stand the harshness of his words. He has this air to him that comforts me, like a grumpy dad. I dunno, he just does. He naps a lot, and I'm the one to always bring him a blanket. Can't have my boss getting sick, after all. But... he got fired.... I don't know where he went, but I miss him."

"I've known Zella for a lot longer than I've known anyone else at Hogwarts. At this point in my life, I would consider her my sister." 

Image "My fellow Slytherin buddy! He's so wonderful to me, despite our... awkward first encounter. There was too much blood. But now we got cookies to chat about."

"I met Roseline in class! She's always so sweet to me and makes me smile. I do hope we can become better friends!"

[In Progress]

[In Progress]

"S-Siege... Is that his name? I only briefly met him once in the rehearsal room. He's the only one who's seen me have a panic attack. That will be his first and last time seeing me like this." 

"Kludd seems... approachable. We didn't exactly meet in the correct circumstance, but oh well. I hope we can end up being great friends!"

[In Progress]

"She's a bit... too violent for her own good. I feel like she means well just... it doesn't come across the right way. Still going to keep out of her way... I've seen the damage her fists can do and I don't want to be on the receiving end of that."

"He's... awful nice. Our first encounter had too much blood, but I wouldn't mind having another encounter, but only if there's no more blood. What's with this school and drama anyway?"

Reducio
[M.I.A.]

- Adalacia Podmore [Friend]['The Perfect Prefect Pair'] "Ada! Ada is so nice to me, and she makes me happy. Enough said."

- Cece Tsengel [Friend(?)][Dorm mate] "I haven't known Cece long, but I feel like I'd want to. She seems like the type to be... impulsive and wearing her emotions on her sleeve, but that's not always a bad thing. She also hugged me once. I think that makes us friends? I hope it does." 

Cassadin Blunt [Acquaintance] "I met Cassadin in the Common rooms. He seems... interesting, I suppose. He likes boxing, and I'm guessing he isn't very well versed in Wizard culture? He once asked about blood purity, but he meant no harm. Just curious. He's friend material, but I don't know if he considers me friend material." 

River MacKay [Acquaintance][Dorm mate] "River? Oh my gosh! She has the nicest smile I've seen in Hogwarts. Is that a weird thing to think? Probably, but eh~. She's my Dorm mate, and I do hope we get to spend more time together. She's into Care of Magical Creatures too, and she has more knowledge of them than I do! Potential study buddy? Hopefully a potential friend?" 

Kevin Reagan [Acquaintance] "Kevin is a friend of Cassadin's, and is a bit... loud. Not a bad thing though! He comes off as one of those confident characters. He's awful nice too, but I haven't known him long enough to say he's a friend. Wouldn't mind to call him one, though." 

Last edited by Lucette Brielle on 17 Apr 2018, 00:27, edited 11 times in total.

19 Feb 2018, 04:05

Year One:

Lucette internally panics as she has to board the train, finding herself.. scared and not wanting to leave. Of course, the encouragement from her little brother's words pushes her on, and she boards the train. Finding an empty compartment, she sits down, beginning her new life.

Lucette's world exploded as she stepped through the Great Hall doors. Already making a fool of herself to her peers, she shuns herself for being... herself. She panics as she is called up, and gets compared to her sister. Getting sorted into Slytherin(with a piercing glare from her older sister), she hurries to her new second family.

Lucette's peace is disturbed by Cece Tsengel's scream of boredom, and the two strike up a conversation. Cassadin Blunt hops into the girls' conversation, and the three enjoy time together, all being awkward eleven-year-olds. Then energetic Kevin Reagan joins in on the conversation, the four sparking up a bond.

Lucette follows her fellow Prefect, Adalacia Podmore, and her Head of House, Sawyer Mellowrose, to the greenhouse to find Mellowrose's beloved cat. Of course, the DADA professor doesn't do this without... pissing of the Greenhouse's inhabitants: Edwina Trollope and Matilda Barrows.

Lucette gets fed up with the pressures of life and rushes into an abandoned rehearsal room, her asthma acting up. She takes in the medicine from her inhaler, and to calm herself down, she plays piano. Of course, she is oblivious to the other figure in the room, until Siege Aramastus Bal begin to clap. Startled and panicking, she tried to get away, but calms herself down, and the two share an oddly comforting conversation. [In Progress]

Lucette grows tired of her Prefect duties. It pains her mentally, and she misses the simplicity of just being at home. She encounters another prefect, Adalacia Podmore, and the two share a moment of time where they don't have to worry about their duties, just the mystery of the water.  

Lucette tries to enjoy some time for herself... when suddenly she witnesses a fight between Kreszentia Moss and Ezekiel Wasek, after Ez accidently pushed Kludd Wolvenbloed into a shelf. She breaks up the conflict, and drags the three students to the Hospital Wing. 

Lucette drags the three into the Hospital wing, getting Ezekiel Wasek help and sitting Kludd Wolvenbloed and Kreszentia Moss down to chat. [In Progress]

Lucette receives a package from her brother, but her opening is disturbed by a bit of a situation... First, a student named Orion Ewel faceplants onto the gazebo floor, is healed by Lucette's acquaintance named Kludd, and suddenly, it is discovered that Kreszentia has been on the roof... dangling. [In Progress]

Lucette receives some homemade cookies from her little brother, Pete. Then enters Ezekiel Wasek, bandages and all. The two have a nice conversation over some wonderful Chocolate Cookies. [In Progress]

Lucette helps Sawyer Mellowrose host Slytherin Tryouts, a comfy picnic blanket and all. 

Lucette plays with the blue-hued Unicorn named Lady Spade Pete sent her, along with her doll, General Cotton, a plush dragon, Prince Parcival, and a castle made out of cardboard. Of course, they aren't little cheap stuff to her. To her, Lady Spade is a power unicorn ambassador, General Cotton is a dark skinned, kind-hearted warrior, Prince Parcival is a gigantic, looming beast with a top-notch sense of humor, and the cardboard is a run-down, stone palace. [In Progress]

Lucette comes across a strange noise: sobbing. With the help of a passerby named Anatole Evans, the two comfort a sobbing, bleeding Xenoxilius Blackthorn. [In Progress]

Lucette wanders the halls... and suddenly bumps into a student... Zella Camp! She embraces her old friend, finally meeting again. [In Progress]

Stumbling across the Empty Room of Requirement was one of the most amazing things that ever happened to her at Hogwarts. She sets up a tea party between her and her plush friends, and comes across a spy... Reed Wesley! The two slip into a fantasy world, and she allows him to join him in her tea party escapades. [In Progress]

Lucette is done with following in her sister's footsteps. She is done with being another pawn to her mother. She longs to break free from their grasps, and the first step is leaving the position that brought so much hatred to her. Cleansing sobs ring out, indicating the first moments she was ever truly alive. 

ImageLucette has too much on her mind. She had just resigned as a prefect, and had to bond with one of the most influential people in her life: Sawyer Mellowrose. When she gets there... she's too late. He's been fired without even giving her a warning. He's... gone and replaced. She didn't get to say goodbye. She didn't get to say how much she loved him. He left without knowing. She collapses, her spark of confidence snuffed out as quick as it came. 
Last edited by Lucette Brielle on 17 Apr 2018, 01:54, edited 8 times in total.