Mint | Chocolate | Bonfire
Polyjuice Potion
7/10 Tolerability | Mint Green | Chocolate and Metal
Mirror of Erised
Her being hugged by her family
Thestral Visability
Yes | Witnessing her Aunt die

H I S TO R Y
Ayleid has been obsessed with magic since she was young. She adores it. Her mother told her about ancient lore and ancient runes when she was young, which is a key to how much knowledge she has about magic. She studies lost writings and enjoys it as a past time. When she first moved to England she was terrified. It wasn't what she was used to. No fridgid tempatures or snow and ice covered homes. It didn't have the vast frozen rivers. The homes werent made with elegant metals and woods. They had small balconys and weren't large bridges that could carry you into the tallest trees. At that no one even lived in a tree, they simply were too small to even sit in! Ayleid didn't like that the trees were so small. The town of Faywyn had cities in their tall trees. England had no bioluminescent plants that grew everywhere. No laterns hung from any trees or homes. No fancy designs on the windows or doors. All of the area she had moved to were small brick houses. All of them looked exactly the same. They didn't have large arcs or odd shaped houses. However, the young girl found herself lingering around parks as much as she could. Before Ayleid came to Hogwarts she was close to her family. They meant everything to her. But now...now they would only see each other during the summer. She missed the frozen water falls and the icy trees. At least hogwarts had a giant library. It made her feel a bit at home. Her life had been a boring one in most peoples eyes, but to Ayleid it was everything.

Bio inspiration from Isabella Hills
Last edited by Ayleid Sylvari on 15 Aug 2018, 15:41, edited 8 times in total.

You should see me in a crown
I'm gonna run this nothing town

3 Aug 2018, 01:40
Ayleid Sylvari | First Year | Hufflepuff
Roleplays

Finished
Reducio
None

Ongoing

Abandoned
Reducio
None
Last edited by Ayleid Sylvari on 14 Aug 2018, 14:54, edited 2 times in total.

3 Aug 2018, 01:50
Relationships

Positive
Reducio
Aravis Escanora-Best friend: Ayleid met Aravis in the summer before her first year. She was glad to find out Aravis attended Hogwarts but upset that her perfect fried was a year ahead of her. They call each other 'twin' due to their pale skin, similar features, and blinding blue eyes. Currently they have the same hair color, or until Aravis washes out her hair dye. They owled each other over the summer a lot.
Lucien Escanora-Crush/Friend When Ayleid met Lucien she instantly adored him even though at first she wanted to strangle him while admiring him. They didn't get along well at first but have grown rather close now. Ayleid would do anything for him.
Verla Harness-Friend Lucien introduced Ayleid to this fellow Hufflepuff. Ayleid admires her and finds her fun to be around. Problem is, both of them like Lucien.

Negative
Reducio
None

Neutral
Reducio
Mibs Lowell-Stranger Ayleid thinks she is nice but a bit overlly chatty. She is currently unsure of if she should be friends with her or not.
Miko Limof-Stranger Ayleid is also unsure of him. Really chatty but nice.
Dorothy Shafiq-Stranger Ayleid thinks she is really smart but is intimidated by her. They haven't spoken much.
Last edited by Ayleid Sylvari on 14 Aug 2018, 14:49, edited 5 times in total.

15 Aug 2018, 15:44
Photo Album

Some of these are really small sorry I didn't have time to resize anything.

7 Sep 2018, 17:56
Other

Admin information
Nickname: Rina / Marina
OOC Interest: I'm extremely into Harry Potter (Obviously) along with Red Queen, Marvel, DC, and tons of other fandoms. I love animals and I enjoy having conversations whether it be about real things, serious, silly, I just enjoy people. Feel free to message me IC or OOC. The main reason I'm making this post is for communication!

I'm always open for threads and I'm a very chatty person. It would be great if people who read this actually talked to me.