Register
Sign in

31 Jul 2018, 17:37
Thea Knott, Fifth Year, Hufflepuff  WIP 
undergoing renovations! hopefully will finish them one day
Last edited by Thea Knott on 29 Aug 2023, 18:16, edited 34 times in total.

Stamina: 8 Evasion: 8 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 6 Accuracy: 6

31 Jul 2018, 18:12
Name: Thea Magdalene Knott
Reducio
The name 'Thea' is of Greek origin and means 'Goddess, godly'. She was given her first name by her grandfather while he was still alive, while her second name was given her after her great-great-grandmother.
Reducio
Thea was born on July 24th, 2007, making her sun sign a Leo, however, she doesn't really believe in zodiac signs. She was born in Poland, Warsaw, but now lives in a cottage in the woods in England.
Species: Human - Witch / Female
Reducio
Thea is a human/witch. Her blood type is O-, her nationality is English, and her ethnicity is half-Polish and half-British. She's also a muggle-born, and she's a bit embarrassed by it, but also of the fact that she still doesn't understand the wizarding world... aaaat all.
Academics: 5th year
Reducio
Thea is a muggle-born and a first-year at Hogwarts, and she was sorted into the Hufflepuff house. Her Patronus isn't applicable yet, but she has no idea what it can be as she doesn't really quite understand the concept of what it is. Before Hogwarts, she was a quite good student in a muggle school she went, excelling mainly in English and Music.

Travelling
Music
Chocolate
Being invited to things
Game nights
Drawing & writing
The dark
A hollier than thou attitude
Yelling
Loud noises
Long trips
Thea's a quiet, more calm and reserved person. The girl also is quite private, but once someone has gained her trust she will be very much devoted and will protect her friends for all costs. While she's not lazy, she's not very hard working either, although she's very passionate about the things she loves. She's also quite a quick-learner when it comes to languages.
INFP-T (Mediator)
Other
introverted 81%
intuitive 83%
feeling 69%
prospecting 89%
turbulent 90%
Alignment: Lawful Good
Reducio
Favorites:
Place: Planty in Poland, Krakow
City: Venice
Number: 4
Letter: B
Food: Ice cream / Jagodzianki
Drink: Pepsi / Lemonade
Season: Autumn
Color: Mint Green
Activity: Anything involving art
Book: Pride and Prejudice
Movies: Disney Movies / Aladdin / The Lion King / Beauty and the Beast
Song: My Favorite Things
Thea has a pale face with light freckles all over her face like most of her family. She has blue-ish, green-ish eyes like her mom and ginger hair like her dad. She has short, ginger hair, and her style could be described as casual. She's of average height and build and doesn't have many distinguishing features.
Thea was born on the 24th of July in Poland, Warsaw. Her mother - Anastazja - was Polish, and at the time she and her husband were living in Poland with Anastazja's mother. Three years later, Thea's grandfather died, and her father - Malcolm - inherited a small house somewhere in England. They soon moved in and Thea's 4th birthday was celebrated in a brand new house. Soon after - or 9 months to be exact, Thea's little sister Anna was born. The older girl instantly fell in love and Anna loved her back.

Since Thea was 5, her mother tried to teach her how to sing, but Thea wasn't really the best, although instruments proved to be more of her thing, her being much better at the flute and the ukulele. Instead of singing, her father, an illustrator, chose to teach her how to draw, and succeeded with that - she knows many techniques of painting, drawing, and even calligraphy; Malcolm himself was an Illustrator and loved making art in any form. A year after the failed singing lessons, the family welcomed a new member - a small mutt that they named Cookie. Cookie turned out to be a great friend. The whole family surrounded it with love, and the dog loved them back.

Thea didn't have many friends growing up, instead everyone sort of acknowledged her existence and tolerated her, as she was never bullied as well. She was, and still is, a quiet, and scared girl, that would rather sit as far away from anyone as possible with a sketchbook; she gave up contributing to just peacefully be able to sit and mindlessly draw.

Thea started to show her first signs of magic when she was around 8. A certain individual thought that it was weird that Thea didn't have many friends or never really talked to anyone, and soon name-calling and general making fun of her was a daily occurenc. Thea didn't really pay much mind to them until the bullying start to become physical - she could be fine with a couple of mean words, but pushing and sometimes kicking was too much of a disturbance.
At some point, she got tired of it and decided to push one of the kids back... and sent him flying across the room until he hit a wall opposite to her. The boy didn't suffer much injury and was frankly more angry than hurt; but it stopped both the verbal and physical bullying, and Thea was content with that.

Afterward, the girl would show more and more signs of magic whenever she was alone - things in her room magically floating, but when she told her parents, they were right back in place. She didn't know what was happening, but soon after the initial accident with the bully things cooled down and stopped happening.

Thea was usually a happy child, who spent most of her time in the small library in the countryside near her house. Her parents taught her how to read really fast, making sure she read a lot. She liked reading - loved it, but soon after her father decided to teach her how to draw it took over her life, and she mostly was in the library for the quiet place and the atmosphere, not for the books. The girl still read them, but not as much as she used to when she was younger.

On her 11th birthday, Thea woke up early to the sound of something - or rather someone loudly knocking on the door. Not too long after, her mother - shaking and quite shocked by something, entered her room and asked her to go downstairs. A strangely dressed woman was there talking to her - even more shocked father. Everything had been explained, and after a lot of going back and forth, the future witch's parents agreed to let her go to the magic school.
1st-year abilities
2nd-year abilities
tba
tba
Last edited by Thea Knott on 29 Aug 2023, 18:17, edited 33 times in total.

31 Jul 2018, 18:18
♣ - ongoing, ♠ - finished, ♥ - ???, ♦ - abandoned
Pre-Hogwarts threads:
Reducio
Where in the world even am I? with Clarke Laredo in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
I'll be taking this now... with Lilyanabell Lumen in Flourish and Blotts - ♦
1st Year threads:
Reducio
Sorting Ceremony with a lot of people in the Great Hall - ♠
A gentle sway with a bunch of people in the Ballroom
Where have all the Hufflepuffs gone? with a couple of Hufflepuffs in the Huffle Common Room - ♠
Festival Ground - Oktoberfest with a lot of other people in the Grounds - ♦
Partners? with Theresa Rubel in the Study Room - ♦
Veni, Vidi, Vitavi with Elijah Huang in the Owlery - ♦
The Halloween Party with a lot of other people in the Ballroom - ♦
I'm Angry. Let's throw stuff around with Matt Jameson and Cecilia Deux-Le in the Trophy Room - ♦
The Art of Reading with Elena Jones in the Library - ♦
Pygmy Puff Wrangling with other Hufflepuffs in the Common Room -
A measure of Courage or Foolishness with a lot of other people in Potions - ♦
First Year Grad Party with a lot of other people in the Great Hall -♦
Green-fingered with Koko Riddle in the Grounds -
Chain mail with Angus Watson in the Owlery - ♦
Vacation (1⇢2) threads:
Reducio

Elves with Marla Quinlan in Elsewhere - ♣
2nd Year threads:
Reducio
A pheonix's charm with Koko Riddle in the Owlery - ♣
I'm going to put people in once they have some sort of established relationship, since it'd just be too much of a hassle to input all people I've ever had a thread with.
tba
tba
tba
tba
Last edited by Thea Knott on 16 Sep 2019, 16:00, edited 21 times in total.

31 Jul 2018, 18:24
Trunk

Abilities:
Reducio
tba
Stats:
Reducio
Items:
Reducio
tba
Spells known:
Reducio

Learned from graduation
Dancing-Feet Spell • Tarantellagra1
Mending Charm • Reparo
Levitation Charm • Wingardium Leviosa
Wand-Lighting Charm • Lumos
Wand-Extinguishing Charm • Nox
Locking Spell • Colloportus | Unlocking Charm • Alohomora
Umbrella Spell • Pluvia Velo
Matchstick to Needle • Conmutocus
Untransfiguration • Reparifarge
Green Sparks Charm • Verdimillious
Red Spark Charm • Periculum
Curse of the Bogies • Mucus ad Nauseam
Knockback Jinx • Flipendo
Smokescreen Spell • Fumos
Cleaning Charm • Scourgify
Fire-Making Spell • Incendio
Extinguishing Charm • Extinguo
Potions known:
Reducio
none since I'm pretty sure you don't get those from graduation
Last edited by Thea Knott on 4 Aug 2018, 15:32, edited 1 time in total.

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

31 Jul 2018, 20:08
Hi! I'm Thea. Well, the same person as Thea. Well- yeah. I made all of the banners you see, I write well, everything, coming from this account. How fun.
Timezone: CET - Central European Time.

Discord: Alpinia#2225 - I'm almost always open to chat, and frankly, dming me is better than owling me.

Replying frequency & activity: I reply when I can, but I can procrastinate a lot. Same with activity, although recently I've been a lot more here; but I'm almost always easy to reach on discord.
I'll add some stuff here later. Maybe some songs? I don't know.
Last edited by Thea Knott on 17 Sep 2019, 07:22, edited 26 times in total.

11 Jun 2020, 14:36
new trunk coding placeholder feel free to ignore
Reducio
Trunk

Abilities:
Reducio
tba
Stats:
Reducio