Full Name: Dianna Michi
House:Slytherin
Wand: 29,7 cm beech wood and unicorn hair
School Year: First year
Patronus:N/A
Species: Human
Profile Link https://www.hogwarts.io/memberlist.php? ... ile&u=7164
History/Background Story:
Living in Gwehelog Fawr was hard considering the amount of crimes there was. It seemed no matter where you turn a handbag was stole or money was no longer in your possession. Her mother named Gina worked in the famous store. Flower Hour. Of course you have heard of it. That was the shop you buy the most beautiful flowers for those you love. She have an older brother James. During the time he was there he made sure Dianna had a smile on her face. He could be a bit overprotective towards her. Most times not realizing he was doing so. While her mother was there her father...not so much.Most kids in her town discover their abilities at such an early age. 1 year to be exact but three years later and her parents thought it was no hope. But her mother and brother loved her no matter what. her father on the other hand thought she was a disgrace to the family. He didn't hide his thought either and made it known that she was powerless. That caused her to get bullied at school and her teachers would shake there head at her. Her father Phil was there for her until her fourth birthday when he took her older brother James and left not coming back. Dianna wondered why he had to leave in such a hurry and would sit in the garden looking over the fence time to time waiting for her father and big brother to come home. But it never happened. Her mom cried to herself at night and even begged for him to stay but nothing seemed to change his mind. For who would want a muggled child? This made her feel unwanted and a burden to her mother. But her mother showed her that it was all okay and loved her with all her heart. Deep down Dianna knew she was sad and in distress and she was the reason why. But if her father had stayed one last year....I was outside in the garden with mum tending to the flowers. When we got up mum went to grab some flower pots but they were to heavy and went flying out of her hands! She shouted at me to look out but it was already to late, they were coming at me fast. So I closed my eyes and covered my head. After a few minutes I looked up to see them frozen in the air. Mom was shocked and so was I. At first I thought it was her who stopped them but once I saw her shocked face I knew my abilities have finally decided to show themselves. Right before she left to Hogwarts her mother put a protection spell on her so she could stay safe. But the down fall it runs on her emotions which makes it hard for her to control it.
Last edited by Dianna Michi on 31 Jul 2018, 04:52, edited 2 times in total.

D_Mich

26 Jul 2018, 00:28
Dianna Michi
RolePlays

OnGoing

Bordem
https://www.hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2601
""Oh mother, will this school let me be...I don't know free? Her purple hair shadowed her face. She looked to the side not wanting look at them. If you want to make friends you need to go up to them A voice said in her head. She knew that but what if one of them knew her as "Michi The Muggle"? She was sure one of them knew her from her mother's flower shop. She wasn't even a muggle! Both her parents were a wizard and witch, a pure-blood! She rolled her eyes at that thought."

Lunch At the Great Lake
https://www.hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3194
"I wonder how moms doing." She mumbled. Thinking about her mom always put her an a happy mood. So with a smile she opened the bin of food on her lap and looked inside. It wasn't much since she could only recognized half of it. She took was going to try the other different food but didn't want to take any chances. Only things she had was Truffles, Soy chicken wings and a crab donut. It seemed good to her so why not? she wished she was in the kitchen making the food sometimes. Just in her on zone while flipping pancakes.

Pressures of the outside world.
https://www.hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f ... 188#p55707
"A sundae would be nice." She mumbled to herself as she passed people ducking and swirling around different people. It was quite amusing to Dianna having to duck and roll just to get ice-cream. It was fun while it lasted. She looked up to see a girl her age walking not paying attention. "Watch out!" She yelled t it was drowned out by the crowd. She tried to move out the way but was shoved right into the girl. "Watch where you are going! You are going to dirty my robes!" Dianna looked up at the girl trying to stand up. "Hey hey no need to yell." She had her hand up in a surrendering move. "Plus it wasn't my fault you weren't paying attention."

Closed or Abandoned

Wandering The Halls CLOSED
https://www.hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3151
"aww but who would walk down here during lunch? So that mean I have to miss it until someone finds me?" She whine. She looked around for anybody but sadly saw no one. Kicking the knight she huffed. She sat down on the flower glaring at the knight while flowers seemed to grow around her with her noticing her powers running on her emotions.
Km
"WILL ANYONE COME AROUND THE CORNER!" She yelled and the circle of flowers grew around her without her acknowledgement.
Last edited by Dianna Michi on 31 Jul 2018, 04:55, edited 11 times in total.

D_Mich

26 Jul 2018, 00:38
Dianna Michi
Relationships

Mother: Gina

Father: Phil (Though not around)
Brother: James (Though not around)

Friends

er. Non at the moment...
Last edited by Dianna Michi on 27 Jul 2018, 00:52, edited 3 times in total.

D_Mich