Register
Sign in

25 Jul 2018, 21:29
Elena Burkley, First Year, Hufflepuff
Full Name: Elena Burkley
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: 33, 6 cm mayhaw wood and rougarou hair
School Year: 1st
Patronus: (Not applicable until 6th years)
Species: Human

Elena's Backstory

Elena Burkley was born on September 5th, 2007 to Jenna and Tom Burkley. Elena's mom is a muggle and her dad is a Pure blood, which Elena knew from a very young age was not fully accepted by Pure Blood families and she doesn't know much about her dad's side of the family. Elena has a pretty good and normal home life for a Half Blood. Her parents always treated her with the best things because they believed it to be good for her. They don't push any sort of beliefs on her and encourage her to hang out with Muggles. Elena has always had a fascination with muggle culture as well as magical, which can sometimes make her feel like an outcast in both societies. Elena was born not to see blood purity but to see everyone as equals, treating both Muggle borns and Pure bloods as if they were the same, which tends to get on some peoples nerves.

Appearance

Elena is a averagely pretty girl with medium brown hair and hazel brown eyes. Her skintone is a light-medium. She stands at 4'11" and weighs around 96 pounds. She has a slightly thick british accent although she is Spanish (she gets it from her dad) she has lived a while in Manchester and the accent is rubbing off on her.

Personality

Elena is a bit quiet and reserved, but when she talks she is quite level headed and sweet. Unlike most she likes to see both sides of one coin, and stands up for most, seeing their point of view. She finds herself to be slightly mature for her age, she is an observer and listener. Her views of the world definitely differ from others.
Last edited by Elena Burkley on 8 Oct 2018, 00:52, edited 7 times in total.

Elena Burkley- pleased to meet you

25 Jul 2018, 21:29
RP's
The Hufflepuff Table (Great Hall)
Golden Spines on a Dusty Shelf (Flourish and Blotts)
A New and Accidental Meeting (The Library)

Coming Soon
Rp with Rosie Parker

Open Threads (IC)

Open Threads (OOC)
Badger Girl Talk (Hufflepuff girls dorm)

Finished RP's
Meet up with a Fellow Hufflepuff (Girls dorm)

Closed/ Abandoned RP's (May open up again soon, if you are one of these people.)
The New Friend [Pv Lailaflora Ruby] (Girl's Dormitory)
A Talk with a Friend [Pv Anastasia Beckett] (Owlery)

Note: If you are one of the people in the closed/ abandoned threads please owl me if you would like to open them back up.
Last edited by Elena Burkley on 18 Oct 2018, 00:12, edited 11 times in total.

25 Jul 2018, 21:30
Relationships- Family
Jenna Burkley (nee Willows)
Elena's mom who she loves dearly, she encourages Elena to stand for what she believes in and not allow others to use her for advantage. She was in Hufflepuff. Her sister Gina never went to Hogwarts but her middle daughter and niece Mae is currently here.

Tom Burkley
A nice man who never saw Muggle Borns as an issue and ended up marrying one, he doesn't talk much to his Pure Blood only believing family but hopes Elena doesn't ever carry those same beliefs. He was in Ravenclaw.

Mary Burkley
Elena's older sister she is in her 4th Year currently and was placed in Gryffindor. Elena's older sister believes she has it completely made being in Gryffindor what she calls one of the most popular houses and is always trying to give Elena her version of "good advice" which could be used very loosely.

Steven Burkley
Elena's younger brother, he is 9 going on 10 and he can't wait to come to Hogwarts, he hopes he is placed into Ravenclaw, like their dad. He can be an annoyance sometimes with the amount of questions he asks Mary when they are home.

Her Mom's side of the Family
Gina Winters (nee Willows)
Elena's eccentric aunt, she was the sister that never got to go to Hogwarts but that doesn't stop her from pampering her nieces and nephew. She loves coming over for the Holidays and was excited to hear that Elena was about to attend Hogwarts.

Fred Winters
Elena's muggle Uncle. She finds it a bit weird that only her mom got to go to Hogwarts and her aunt didn't but she does enjoy her Uncle who according to her cousin Janine isn't much around due to the need for him to work.

Aileen Winters
Elena's oldest muggle cousin, from the first time they met Elena always found her incredibly nice and a good person to look up to, but put her in a room with Janine the bickering never ends.

Janine Winters
Her second oldest muggle cousin, from the first day they met she knew that Janine was a picky, kind of rude person, when she is in a room with Aileen she bickers but when she gets together with Mary they are two picky pea's in a pod.

Mae Winters
Her cousin who is currently attending Hogwarts, Mae came a year before Elena did. Mae got sorted into Ravenclaw as far as her mom told her so she wonders what it's going to be like when Mae finds out she's here at Hogwarts. They do tend to get along well, both being middle kids and all.

Lizzie Winters
The second youngest muggle cousin, Lizzie in some ways is just like Steven, they are both incredibly annoying and put in a room together could be disastrous, Elena hopes that Lizzie doesn't get powers just like her older sister and doesn't come to Hogwarts.

Joey Winters
The youngest of the Winter children, Joey is a bit quiet as of now. He tends to not talk as much at family events (Elena can see why).
Last edited by Elena Burkley on 6 Aug 2018, 23:27, edited 4 times in total.

6 Aug 2018, 23:29
Friends
Reducio
Gryffindor
Anastasia Beckett- A nice girl she met at the Owlery, she seems to be able to relate to Elena.
Rorie Thompson- A girl she recently met in the Library. Opinions Formulating.

Slytherin
-No one here yet-

Ravenclaw
Mae Winters- Her cousin, she doesn't know Elena is here at Hogwarts yet but she will know soon, as they may run into each other.

Hufflepuff
Marian Lynch- A sweet girl Elena met after being sorted out into Hufflepuff. While Elena was a train-wreck of emotion, Marian seemed to help Elena calm down. Elena thinks Marian is pretty nice to do something like that, seeing as she didn't need to.
Verla- A mysterious girl she met in the girls dorm, Elena thinks she's very nice and her bowtruckle Oliver is adorable. She believes they can become very good friends.
Lailaflora Ruby- A nice and sweet girl she met at the common room, they are currently becoming friends.

Aquaintences
Reducio
Hufflepuff
Kent- A boy she met and helped out a bit at the Hufflepuff Table during sorting.

Friendly Faces
Reducio
Hufflepuff
Ayleid Sylvari- A girl she met at the Hufflepuff table. Seems nice.
Miko Limof- A boy she met at the Hufflepuff Table. Seems nice.

Frenemies
-No one here yet-

Enemies
-No one here yet-

Other
-No one here yet-
Last edited by Elena Burkley on 18 Oct 2018, 00:17, edited 2 times in total.

21 Aug 2018, 00:42
OOC Note

For people I am doing an RP with:
My life is still hectic and this month going into November isn't going to be great either but I believe that every other day or every day I should be on here at one point or another so I want you to know I will get to your RP with me. If your in a previous RP with me that got closed, please Owl me to know when you want to open it back up (if you do.) and I will be able to let you know my availability. Thanks for your patience and understanding- Elena

For people who I have joined an open thread with:
I will be on here as stated above but I may not be able to get to said thread as quickly as I need to for my RP's, but know if it's and IC storyline I will try and follow it. Thanks for understanding- Elena

22 Nov 2018, 20:43
Hufflepuff Pride