Register
Sign in

13 Jul 2018, 04:36
Mia E. Alexander 〄 Second Year 〄 Slytherin  WIP 
❝ She mediated, by turns, on broken promises and broken arches, phaetons and false hangings, Tilneys and trap-doors❞

Image Image Image

MIA E. ALEXANDER

Table of Contents
Everything You Need To Know!
∙The Basics∙
∙The Family∙
∙The Friends∙
∙The Roleplays∙
∙The History∙
∙The Tidbits & Extras∙
∙The Trunk∙

Inspiration-Anatole E., Ami P., Aurelia B., Rhea B., and Anastasia L.

Image Image Image

❝ She was dead. That was it. She wasn't sad, or glad, or furious-as was her usual self-nor was anyone else. She simply ceased to be.❞
Last edited by Mia Alexander on 21 Jul 2018, 13:32, edited 8 times in total.

"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//

13 Jul 2018, 06:03
❝ I have never learned a lesson. But if I have it is this: Never underestimate a fool. ❞

Image Image Image

THE BASICS

Information
Name
Mia Esme Rhys Alexander || mEE-uh EHZ-may rI-s AE-l uh g-z AE n-d er

Nicknames
The Chocolate Theif - Scott

House
Slytherin

School Year
2nd year

Role(s)
Co-Founder of Gobstones Club || Writer for the Fanged Post || Staff of Stage Magic || Book Club Member

Academic Average
Excellent (E)

Birthday
June 18

Wand
34.4 cm || cherry wood || phoenix feather

Patronus
TBD || Black Swan?

Internal
Mia is elegant, haughty, and intimidating. Though she can be cold at first-she judges people rather quickly-you'll soon get to know a different side of her if you're a stickler. But that sells her short. Mia is perceptive, and soon realizes wether she likes you or if she'll cast you aside. While judging you, she can be almost nice, but soon after she'll make her verdict. A troublemaker with a knack for staying in the gray area, Mia is attracted to trouble-or people who will hold their ground against her prick-like ways.

External
Mia could be called pretty, if not for the sharp set of angles that makes up her face. Though it's destined to soften over time, Mia currently looks bold, and not afraid to challenge anyone. She has a has a face somewhere between oval-shaped and heart shaped, with sharp cheekbones that dominate her face. Her hair is also pointed. Long, straight, smooth, and frizz-free, it frames her face in an elegant fashion, a curtain of hair that's between dark brown and auburn. Her eyes are like her Grandmothers, piercing blue, and they often do just that. They are surrounded by long, dark lashes that are very feminine. Her lips are full and luscious, somewhere between pink and red. Mia's skin is very Alexander, pale and cold to the touch, though it can become lobster red fairly easily. Her limbs are long and thin, composed of bone and not much else. She's just a bit shorter than normal, and stands at 4' 9" and 78 pounds.

Inspiration
Leda Cole (Personality)
Audrey Hepburn (Looks-ish)
Reducio
Older Mia:Image

Gender & Sexuality
Female || Questioning Sexuality (Bi/Pan)

Languages
French E|| Spanish O|| English O|| Latin A|| German E|| Hungarian O

Instruments
Cello O|| Flute E|| Piano A|| Violin O|| Guitar P

Image Image Image

❝ Because she could, she didn't. But because he said she couldn't, she did. ❞
Last edited by Mia Alexander on 14 Jul 2018, 03:36, edited 1 time in total.

13 Jul 2018, 06:19
❝ Although my love is easy-it is purely directed at me-I turn myself down occasionally, because the best things must be difficult. ❞

Image Image Image

THE FAMILY

The Alexander Family
Decently sized and immensely powerful, the Alexander Family has been a ministry oriented family for years. Though that streak has weakened considerably, their power has not. It is an intimidating surname, one that shows others that you mean business.
Originating in London, England, the Alexander line had a brief stint in America, but quickly returned to London as soon as Voldemort rose to power.
They were not part of the Sacred 28, but instead helped Voldemort directly, and made sure that their reputation remained untarnished.
The line started falling-just a bit-when Thomas Kingsley Constantine Alexander the III fell ill. The line was removed almost completely from the ministry, and branched out.
Today, the line is thriving, but conflict is in the future as to who will inherit the line when Bridgette Victoria Eleanor Cordelia Rosier-Alexander falls dead.

Note-It is custom for all women marrying into the Alexander name to hyphenate their maiden names with their new last names.

Thomas Kingsley Constantine Alexander the III
TBA
Bridgette 'Bridget' Victoria Eleanor Cordelia Rosier-Alexander
TBA
Thomas 'Tom' Kingsley Constantine Alexander the IV
TBA
Ameliana 'Amy' Gwyneth Tabitha Yaxley-Alexander
TBA
Albert 'Al' Jaques Pierre Alexander
TBA
Mayeline 'Maye' Estele Gabriella Alexander
TBA
Magnolia 'Maya' Dorothea Sheryllia Alexander
TBA
Michael Harrison Maximus Alexander
TBA
Alexandra 'Ale' Geneva Lilliana Alexander
TBA
Gretchén Leonora Charlotte Alexander
TBA
Jacob Alexander
TBA
Scott Alexander
TBA
Benedict Alexander
TBA
Silas Alexander
TBA

The Heder Family
Maríssa 'Mari' Heder-Alexander
TBA
Matildá Heder
TBA
Luís Heder
TBA
Mária 'A Fiatal Mari' Heder
TBA
Joséf Heder
TBA
Szöfi 'Fifi' Heder
TBA

Image Image Image

❝ Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. ❞

14 Jul 2018, 03:59
❝ When his life was ruined, his family killed, his farm destroyed, Job knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, "Why god? Why me?" and the thundering voice of God answered, There's just something about you that pisses me off. ❞

Image Image Image

THE FRIENDS

Hogwarts

The Brave
Reducio
TBA

The Kind
Reducio
TBA

The Wise
Reducio
TBA

The Cunning
Reducio
TBA

NPC's

Rachel Myray Elliot
Reducio
TBA

Baluk Bijan Khad
Reducio
TBA

Amia Visalia Ainos
Reducio
TBA

Lucas Lee
Reducio
TBA

Scarlett Leigh
Reducio
TBA

Kate Quinn
Reducio
TBA

Image Image Image

❝ You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more? ❞

14 Jul 2018, 04:03
❝ For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me want to dream. ❞

Image Image Image

THE ROLEPLAYS

Image Image Image

❝ …the sad part is, that I will probably end up loving you without you for much longer than I loved you when I knew you. Some people might find that strange. But the truth of it is that the amount of love you feel for someone and the impact they have on you as a person, is in no way relative to the amount of time you have known them. ❞

14 Jul 2018, 18:08
❝ The trouble with fiction, is that it makes too much sense. Reality never makes sense. ❞

Image Image Image

THE HISTORY

Before School
Mia was born into a two pure-blooded families, one native to Hungary and the other to England. She was promptly registered for three passports, a Hungarian (EU) one, a British one, and an American one. Her birth was strategic as to give her an American passport.

Mia had a fairly nice childhood. She was assigned a tutor at the age of three months, Amia Visalia Ainos, a Russian squib. Under her tutelage she flourished nicely, and learned the cello, flute, piano, violin, and guitar, though the last was greatly discouraged.

While a baby, she was fairly happy, and always attentive. Though her parents were stony towards each other-theirs was an arranged marriage, as hers was destined to be-she picked up on it and made sure that the two never met while she was around, as she could not stand the silence that stood between them.

She was enrolled in school at Dalton at the ripe age of three, and quickly made friends with Lucas Lee, who, after three years of friendship, moved to Hong Kong, never to be seen again.

She flourished at Dalton, but spent little time there, skipping what her tutor, Amia Visalia Ainos called 'useless classes', to study with her. Through this extra time, she picked up each language after the other, and continued practicing her many instruments. Amia Visalia Ainos made sure that she was never idle.

She started traveling at the age of 4 with her parents, as her Grandmother saw it fitting for her to be worldly. Because of this, she has visited every continent with the exception of Antartica, and been to over 50 countries, often traveling to multiple during breaks, or over long weekends.

Traveling was never a vacation, though. She would get less sleep than usual-only 6 hours were allotted for rest, another allotted for downtime, 7 allotted for sightseeing, 2 allotted for eating, and the rest (8 hours) allotted for practicing her instruments or getting tutored.

At the age of 7, Mia moved to Kensington, London, to be closer to both sides of her family, as her mother's side had just moved to a modest 13 bedroom mansion in Chelsea. In London she was enrolled at The American School in London, and quickly befriended both Baluk Bijan Khad, and Rachel Myray Elliot.

She flourished there too, and while she was still pulled out of class at every opportunity, she liked her time there better than the time spent in the mansion, memorizing and practicing.

In the summer of 2014, her Hungarian family sold the mansion, and some of them moved back to Budapest, while others moved into another mansion in Kensington.

In the summer of 2015, Mia developed some minor eating disorders due to the amount of criticism she received from her family and tutor. She became borderline anorexic, and starved herself when stressed or uncomfortable. She hates when anyone brings it up, and her family never noticed, so it remains undiscovered.

In the summer of 2016, a CTY camp in Hong Kong opened up to children her age, and she was sent there over the summer for two weeks, Amia Visalia Ainos traveling with her, as to make sure her level of skill in her instruments and languages was kept up.

Despite this, she still had more down time than she usually had. Due to this excess time, she befriended Scarlett Leigh and Kate Quinn, both which she later had a falling out with.

In the summer of 2017 many notable events occurred. The first was the attempted murder of her longtime friend Rachel Myray Elliot. She was quickly shipped to St Mungo's, where she still resides today, bedridden and unconcious.

The second was that Mia got her invitation to Hogwarts. One morning, on June 18th, an owl came to Alexander Mansion in London, England. It was anticipated and her bags were already packed.

Year 1
TBA

Year 2
TBA

Year 3
TBA

Year 4
TBA

Year 5
TBA

Year 6
TBA

Year 7
TBA

Image Image Image

❝ New York's such a wonderful city. Although I was at the library today. The guys are very rude. I said, "I'd like a card." He says, "You have to prove you're a citizen of New York." So I stabbed him.❞

21 Jul 2018, 13:45
❝ She mediated, by turns, on broken promises and broken arches, phaetons and false hangings, Tilneys and trap-doors❞

Image Image Image

TIDBITS & EXTRAS

Tidbits (Taken from Dymphna Teague & Ami Proccopio)
Some of the Basics

PLAYLIST
Reducio
TBA

NOTABLE ITEMS OF POSSESSION
Reducio
∙ iPhone X
∙ Air pods
∙ All Chocolate Frog Cards
∙ Hairbrush with Alexander Crest
∙ TBA

AMORTENTIA
Reducio
Chocolate || Fresh Parchment || Resin

BOGGART
Reducio
TBA

THESTRAL VISIBILITY
Reducio
No || Reason: ---

ABILITIES
Reducio
Basic
Swimming || Drawing

Moderate
Flying || Dancing || Singing || Piano || Guitar || Latin

Intermediate
German || French || Ancient Greek

Advanced
Hungarian || Flute || Cello || Acting || Spanish || Violin

Image Image Image

❝ She was dead. That was it. She wasn't sad, or glad, or furious-as was her usual self-nor was anyone else. She simply ceased to be.❞