Register
Sign in

16 Feb 2018, 21:56
Cameron Harper, Second Year, Gryffindor
Full Name: Cameron Harper
House: Gryffindor
Wand: 27,8 centimeters, cherry wood and phoenix feather.
School Year: Second Year
Patronus: (Not applicable until 6th years) - N/A 
Species: N/A
History/Background Story: 

I'm Cameron and I'm from Scotland. I am a half-blood my mum is a witch and my father is a muggle. About last year past my birthday someone from the Ministry visited my family. They mentioned a school called Hogwarts and told my parents that I should attend and gave me a talk about the school, and the rules of the Ministry for under-aged wizards. Once I turned 11 I got my Hogwarts acceptance letter and was able to attend school. My hobbies include reading, writing, hanging out with friends, and other things to do in my spare time. In the muggle world I have been to cinema and have liked a few movies. I do look forward to holiday so I can spent time with my family. One thing I found interesting in the muggle world is the use for a mobile phone, I learned in the wizarding world we use owls for a way of communication. My favorite food would have to be the potato crisp those seem to be my favorite, especially the ones that come in flavors. I am excited to try wizarding food and also some sweets. Well, that's the end of my introduction. Feel free to owl me if you want to be friends. I do look forward to my future years at Hogwarts.

"Relationships"

Cameron has encountered students in his classes that were in class at the time and he participated in classroom assignments along with outside of the castle.

"RPGs"

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=279

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=209
Last edited by Cameron Harper on 29 Sep 2018, 00:01, edited 3 times in total.

Cameron Harper

26 Aug 2018, 11:02
Cameron Harper, Second Year, Gryffindor
The Trunk

Character Statistics:
Stamina: 4
Agility: 5
Strength: 7
Control: 5
Accuracy: 5
Arcane Power: 4

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.