Register
Sign in

22 Jun 2018, 00:57
Lyonel J. Fleur, First Year, Slytherin
Even though Veelas appear in his History and he inherited the beauty of his mother, Lyonel actually ISN'T a Veela. He might become one if he gets accepted, but until then he just brags about him having better genes.

- ♠ -

- ♠ -

- ♠ -

Full Name: Lyonel Jolie Fleur
Birthday: April 5, 2006
House: Slytherin
Wand: 32,5 cm hornbeam wood and dragon heartstring
School Year: First Year
Patronus: None
Species: Human

- ♠ -

Hair: Platinum blond
Eyes: Silver
Complexion: Pale

Height: 5'5''
Weight: 106 lbs
Body Type: Average

- ♠ -

Family Background

Rose de Lys & Lyonel de Lys
Grandparents from his mothers side. Rose was a Veela by 100% but while Lyonel was born by a Veela, he did not have any Veela genes, was however a good wizard.

Harmony Fleur & Matthew Fleur
Grandparents from his fathers side. Harmony was a Veela by 100% and Matthew was a Muggle.

Jolie Fleur nee de Lys
Daughter of Rose de Lys and Lyonel de Lys and mother of Lyonel Jolie Fleur. She is a full Veela.

Orion Matthew Fleur
He is the son of Harmony Fleur and Matthew Fleur. He did not inherited his mothers ability and was afterwards considered a Squib as he had never been able to perform magic.

- ♠ -

Family Background

On April 5 in the year 2006 a young boy was born, his parents looked at his delicate but nonetheless beautiful features and were proud to give him the name Lyonel Jolie Fleur. Eyes like a pale silver only lightly mixed with the usually baby-blue and hair so light that it appeared to be nearly platinum with a light shine to it.

He always looked more like his mother rather than taking after his father. His father, even though he had the light hair and grey eyes, would never look as beautiful as a Veela could. However they did not care about that, they were a proud little family blessed with supernatural beauty.

When he grew up, his features got more sharp, but also more manly. Gone were the delicate build as if someone could easily break him by just touching him too fiercely. He grew into a boy of average height and weight, aware of his beauty, but unaware of how his look could be gaining him so much more opportunities.

He was five when sparks began shooting out of his hands. He always knew that this day would come, his parents were not discreet. Well his mother was not, but his father was only a Squib, not able to perform magic at all – he thought him things though, that his mother could not as she was too focused on doing everything with magic.

Lyonel was only considered a pure-blood because of his inheritance of the Veela genes, event though he isn't a Veela himself, his mother's blood still runs through his veins.

Lyonel grew up knowing that he would receive a letter which would invite him to study at a magical school, until then he received homeschooling by his parents.

- ♠ -
Last edited by Lyonel Fleur on 3 Jul 2018, 21:19, edited 10 times in total.

Lyonel J. Fleur
Sta:4 - Ag:3 - Str:2 - Co:9 - Arc:7 - Acc:5

22 Jun 2018, 00:58
- ♠ -

RPG

- ♠ -

Finished
-
Discontinued
-
- ♠ -
Last edited by Lyonel Fleur on 26 Jun 2018, 14:16, edited 7 times in total.

Lyonel J. Fleur

22 Jun 2018, 00:58
- ♠ -

Relationships

- ♠ -

Professor
Ackerley Blackburn
"Letting me babysit this Boy? I won't forgive you that, Sir!"

Students
Emyl Morrel
"I have to babysit him! Me! Out of all, this is so annoying!"

Jessica Garrison
"Does this girl have no eyes? No sense at all? Running me over in the hallway, how could she?!"

Clarissa Mosse
"This girl seems to be too stupid to open a door correctly; breaking it! I had to spend more time than neccessary with her!"

Lilith Westlocke
"I got paired up with her, other than that this is annyoing in itself I can't say much yet..."

Angela Silverberry
- -

Ava Silver
"How dare she take a Picture of me without asking? I understand why she would, but was she not taught manners? I wonder how I look on it..."

Chloe Rose Baggins
"Taking other's belongings without asking? Taking my belongings without asking? No way."

- ♠ -
Last edited by Lyonel Fleur on 6 Jul 2018, 14:10, edited 5 times in total.

Lyonel J. Fleur