Sign in

20 Jun 2018, 14:50
Jessica Garrison, First-Year, Ravenclaw

Full Name: Jessica Delaney Garrison

House: Ravenclaw

Date of Birth: September 10, 2006

Wand: 21,9 cm walnut wood and unicorn hair

School Year: First

Patronus: (Not applicable until 6th years)

Species: Human

Place of Birth: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Residence (outside Hogwarts): London, England(Grandmother); Bangor, Ireland(Parents) 

Eyes: Dark Chocolate Brown

Hair: Dark Brown

Height: 5'1

Build: Slender
Personality:

Jessica was homeschooled before she came to Hogwarts and spent most of her free time reading and sketching, which she both loved. She read mostly science and mythology related books, ever curious about the past and the future. She was always earnest to learn and think, especially since her adopted father loved to leave puzzles, riddles, and other mentally challenging things for her to figure out. Most people say that she seems like a quiet, happy, and pretty little girl but those who know her well know that she's a trickster, very playful, loves to tell and share stories, and isn't afraid to share her true feelings.

Personality Type: ESTJ-A
Strengths:

Open-Minded - Jessica knows that not everything is what it seems, especially people and concepts, so she's open to ideas and perspectives. 

Confident - Jessica thinks before she acts 90% of the time so she's always confident about what she plans to do, and she's not insecure about herself. She knows that she has potential to do anything she sets her mind to and she will rarely let anything deter her.

Honest - If she's one thing, Jessica is honest. She's practically incapable of lying. If she's in trouble for something she may avoid the truth, like try to change the subject, but she won't lie about it. She does like the anxiety that she gets if she lies, which she did once and felt awful for. 

Weaknesses:

Mouthy - At first Jessica is quiet, mostly to strangers and people she barely knows but when she wants to say something that she feels that person  needs to know she isn't afraid to speak, even if it's an adult!

Stubborn - She won't easily give up! If she feels that something is worthy of her time and will have a good impact she'll go for it. It's difficult for her to stop trying to achieve a goal, even when the odds are against her. 

Cunning - Jessica usually has tricks up her sleeve, even if they're not benefiting anyone. She's vengeful, especially if she feels like she's been targeted and bullied and she'll get someone back if she feel that it's worth her time. 
Favorites:

Color: Artichoke Green

Number: Seven (7)

Flower: Wine Dahlia 

Ice Cream: Neopolitan

Baked-Good: Lemon Bars

Snack: Goldfish

Candy: Anything Sour

Vegetable: Tomatoes 

Fruit: Peaches

Drink: Herbal Tea

Meal: Lasagna 

Sport: Soccer

Game: Uno

Place: The Beach

Time of Day: Sunrise

Element: Water

Mineral: Rose Quartz

Book: "The Little Prince" by Antoine De Saint-Exupéry

Story: "The Fisherman and His Wife" by Brother's Grimm

Public School Subject: Math

Hogwarts School Subject: Astronomy

Divider from here  [LINK to deviation]

Last edited by Jessica Garrison on 22 Jun 2018, 03:52, edited 12 times in total.

I never lose. Either I win or I learn.
STA: 5 | STR: 4 | CON: 5 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 6

20 Jun 2018, 14:51

Adopted Mother: Tierney Garrison
Adopted Father: Keir Garrison
Birth Mother: Linh Bui
Birth Father: Huy Bui
Older Sister: Eva Garrison
Older Brother: James Garrison
Younger Brother: Rowan Garrison
Younger Brother: Derrick Garrison
Grandmother: Cliona Garrison-Wickett [Witch, Ravenclaw]
Grandfather: Albie Garrison
Aunts: Melissa, Melody, Cassandra
Uncles: Daniel, Patrick, Felix, Philip
Notes: Neither her biological parents or her adopted parents are wizards. Her real parents though she was possessed so they abandoned her.
Hogwarts Related:

Acquaintances:

Luna Aurelius

Jane Greenway

Alexis Howell

Bryant Engals

Rowan Blair

Friends

Regina Miller

Lover:

Rivals:

Lyonel Fleur
Last edited by Jessica Garrison on 24 Jun 2018, 04:11, edited 20 times in total.

20 Jun 2018, 14:52

Baby

Tween (Now)

Teen

Adult

Jessica a healthy, petite but tall girl for her age. She has bright, hooded, almond shaped eyes and brown irises the color of melted dark chocolate trapped in a glass ball. She stands at 5 foot 1, a little taller than average, and she adores her height. Her complexion can be described as bisque, or a tone lighter than fair skin. Her skin is clear and smooth but during the summer she's use to it being tanner than it usually is because her family goes to a lot of warm places during the warm weather. She doesn't have that many distinct facial features because she's only eleven, almost twelve.  Her dark, coffee brown hair is always, always neatly combed. She likes to leave it long and sometimes she has bangs but usually she keeps it braided or in a ponytail. She's long-legged, slender, and she always walks with her head and back straight, never dropping, since she's so attentive. Her hands are delicate and long-fingered. She has two birthmarks, one that looks like a tiny heart on her left shoulder and a thumb-sized blob on her right calf. Since she use to take runs in the evening with her dad she's slightly faster than others.

Jessica likes to wear anything comfortable, but she prefers short skirts, shorts, jeans, and hoodies, really anything that allows her to be flexible.

More:
Last edited by Jessica Garrison on 23 Jun 2018, 01:26, edited 5 times in total.

20 Jun 2018, 15:54

Background:

Jessica was born in Vietnam to poor parents that were always moving around and switching jobs, struggling to survive. When they found out that their only daughter possessed powers, they thought she was some demon child so they abandoned her and never were seen again. It was a few days before someone found her, hidden in the forest to die. It was a Vietnamese woman. She thought about trading her off for something but a white woman from America had seen her and ranted at the woman before taking the child away. By then Jessica was two years old and more curious about everything than fearful. The American woman took Jessica to the States and raised her while she was in foster care for three years Since she had many other children to take care of, and Jessica was a healthy and good child, she set her up for adoption. Less than a week after she was as opted by a Irish family in England. Jessica was five years old by then. The muggles knew of her magic powers and weren't afraid since they had some distant wizard relatives and were glad that they could become closer.

Jessica was loved her new family very much, especially her father who she was super close to. She never kept anything from that was important and she loves him more than anything. She loves her mother too but her mum is sometimes weary of her magic. But she still treats Jessica nice. Jessica also loves her grandmother who is a wizard herself. She told Jessica about Hogwarts and the wizard world. Jessica was fascinated and couldn't wait to learn magic. She wanted to train beasts and learn about so many things, so she's extremely excited to go to Hogwarts, although she doesn't really know anyone. 

Note: No one that Jessica knows of knows anything about her parents at all, they just guess that they were Muggles.
Last edited by Jessica Garrison on 24 Jun 2018, 04:05, edited 11 times in total.