Register
Sign in

20 Jun 2018, 03:55
Annabelle Wolf, First Year, Gryffindor

The Basics

From height and hair color to secret fears- everything you need to know about Annabelle!

Relationships
Friends, family, crushes, and more!

Timeline
Find out what Anna's been up to at Hogwarts!

Stats and Spells
And potions. And brooms. And grades... All the technical knowhow you could want!

Extracurriculars
School isn't all fun and games... but it can be! Here is everything Anna's been up to outside of classes!

Contact Info
Need to get in touch with Annabelle? Here's how!

Extras

Anything and everything else!

PM me if you wanna RP! We can also discuss things over Discord if that's easier ^_^

20 Jun 2018, 04:45

Full Name: Annabelle Reed Wolfe

House: Gryffindor

Date of Birth: November 16th, 2006

Wand: 29,1 cm chestnut wood and phoenix feather

School Year: 1st

Patronus: (Not applicable until 6th years)

Species: Human

Place of Birth: London, England

Residence (outside Hogwarts): Blackpool, England

Eyes: Copper

Hair: Brown

Height: 4'11

Build: Thin

Personality:
Annabelle has always been described as having a "vibrant" personality. She is cheerful, outgoing, and sometimes overly-friendly. Anna is also incredibly talkative and mostly oblivious to social cues. Because of this, she often finds that she annoys people, especially adults. While she is generally unaware of this, it hurts her deeply when pointed out. She is absolutely terrified of letting people down and will do anything to make up for even the slightest mistake. While she may appear laid back and constantly happy, Annabelle cares far too much what other people think about her. She is also recklessly brave (when it comes to situations that don't involve other people's opinions) and carries with her a strong sense of justice that more often than not gets her into trouble.

Appearance:
Anna has straight brown hair and copper eyes. Her facial features are smooth and undefined, as with most eleven-year-olds. Most of her wardrobe consists of comfortable shirts and baggy pants, though she does like to wear dresses on occasion. She generally looks very neat and well-kept, but isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. She hunches slightly when she walks and takes long strides.

Strengths:
  • People Person:Anna may talk too much, but her charm and personality have gotten her out of many a punishment. She is also willing and able to make friends with just about anybody.
  • Forever an Optimist: Anna stubbornly refuses to see the worst in people or situations. Her positive outlook gives her an edge against the cynics of the world, and allows her to make plans even in the face of grave danger.
  • Determination: Annabelle is nothing if not persistent, especially when it comes to what she thinks is right. Whether it comes to getting someone to like her, cheering up a friend, or fighting a rule she thinks is unfair, Anna will not stop until she has accomplished her goals.
Flaws:
  • Annoying: Annabelle never knows when to shut up, even when it would be in her favor to do so. She often overthinks things (out loud) and is liable to go into a tangent or story over the tiniest random thing. When told to be quiet, she will often overreact and fall into a pouting state.
  • Troublemaker: While terrified of getting caught and letting down her authority figures, Anna cannot help but stand up for what she believes is right. This could mean anything from talking back to a teacher to punching a bully in the face. Despite her good intentions, Anna often finds herself in over her head.
  • Young and Naive: "Easily-manipulated" is a bit of an understatement. Annabelle is a very sympathetic person. Tell her a sob story and she'll fall for it every single time. She is trusting and friendly to the point where it could easily put her in danger.
Background:
Annabelle Wolfe was born and raised in Blackpool. She was raised by two loving parents, and has faced very little hardship in her life. The only problems she seemed to encounter growing up were that she was "unlucky." During a soccer match when she was seven, a ball that she was determined to score with ended up flying so far and high that it broke the window of a high school a block away. Another time when she was fighting with her older brother, she became so angry that literal flames began to dance around her head. It wasn't long before her parents figured out that there was something odd about her. They sent her to many a psychologist and doctor, but to no avail. It wasn't until Anna received her Hogwarts letter that they found any legitimate explanation for these strange occurrences. While they were skeptical at first, Anna believed in magic immediately. With it, everything made sense! She begged her parents to let her go, and promised to write them every day (which she does.) Anna loves and misses her family, but is excited for this new experience and hungry for magical knowledge. She has come to Hogwarts determined to make a difference in the world and convinced that there must be a reason that a plain girl like her would be given these abilities.

Likes: Sports and physical activity, anything sweet, playing outside, "cool" clothing, talking, singing, theatre, popcorn, anything "cute" (especially stuffed animals)

Dislikes: Bullies, having nothing to do, anything chili-flavored, long periods of quiet, being alone, bad hair days

Fears: Being alone, small enclosed spaces, falling

Favorites:
  • Color: Orange
  • Food: Strawberry Ice Cream
  • Drink: Strawberry Cream Soda
  • Animal (Non-magical): Lion
  • Animal (Magical): Dragon
  • Song: "Fight Like a Girl"
  • Book: "The Paladin Prophecy"
  • TV Show: Leverage
  • Movie: Sing
  • Place to Hang Out: Hogwarts Rehearsal Rooms
  • Sport: Soccer
  • Class: Defense Against the Dark Arts
  • Non-Magic Class: Music
  • Video Game: Kingdom Hearts
  • Store: Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
  • Outfit: Tank Top and Baggy Jeans
  • Spell: (None Learned Yet)
  • Potion: (None Learned Yet)
Last edited by Annabelle Wolfe on 20 Jun 2018, 07:56, edited 1 time in total.

PM me if you wanna RP! We can also discuss things over Discord if that's easier ^_^

20 Jun 2018, 05:13

Family

Father: Matthew James Wolfe

Mother: Annika Reed (Darling) Wolfe

Brother (Older): Jax Scott Wolfe

Brother (Younger): Kendall Jonas Wolfe

Aunt: Patricia Darling

Uncle: Kent Andrew (Woolworth) Darling

Grandmother (Father's Side): Rebecca Kay (Angel) Wolfe {Deceased}

Grandfather (Father's Side): James Lee Wolfe

Grandmother (Mother' Side): Meredith Starla Darling

Cousins:
  • Drake Ambrose Darling
  • Alexander Thomas Darling
  • Stella Grace Darling
Family Pets:
  • Hero (Saint Bernard)
  • Sonja (Siberian Husky)
  • Flippers (Goldfish)
Friends and Classmates

Best Friend (Hogwarts): None yet!

Best Friend (Muggle): Jason Stone

Friends (Hogwarts):
  • Ava Silver
  • Emma Hill
  • Kai Martuch
  • Sophie Murphy
  • Lorelai Brunelle
  • Vivienne Montgomery
  • Regina Miller
Friends (Muggle):
  • Jason Stone
  • Blaine Harkness
  • Steven Varkey
Crush: None yet!

Significant Other: None yet!

Mentor: None yet!

Enemies: None yet!

Other

Pet (Hogwarts): None yet!

Favorite Teacher: Maya Galim

Childhood Hero: Elliot Spencer
Last edited by Annabelle Wolfe on 25 Jun 2018, 20:04, edited 2 times in total.

20 Jun 2018, 05:19

<3 = Favorite RPs

Roleplays (In Order of Occurrence):

First Year:
Summer 2018:
Stage Magic Roleplays (In Order of Occurrence):
Last edited by Annabelle Wolfe on 25 Jun 2018, 20:10, edited 1 time in total.

20 Jun 2018, 05:35

Clubs:
  • Stage Magic Drama Club {President]
Jobs:
  • Hogwarts {Gryffindor Prefect}
  • Gryffpost {Writer}
  • Gryffpost {Graphic Designer}
Other:

(None)
Last edited by Annabelle Wolfe on 25 Jun 2018, 20:02, edited 1 time in total.

20 Jun 2018, 05:41

Olw: I'm online every day, so I should respond to any owls within 24 hours.

Discord: Kiyran#7290 - DM me if it's an emergency, or if you want to discuss roleplay stuff faster than owls will allow. For questions regarding Stage Magic, please use the club Discord.

Stage Magic Discord: https://discord.gg/ySm8VyB

20 Jun 2018, 05:45

Graphic Design: I can do banners, mood boards, avatar editing... pretty much whatever you need. Owl me with commissions (I'll do pretty much anything for free if I have the time) or if you want to see some examples!