I
N
D
E
X

──────────────
────────────────────────────────
───
Last edited by Falentra Black on 3 Oct 2023, 17:43, edited 97 times in total.

𝐬𝐭𝐦 𝟕 ⌇ 𝐰𝐬𝐝 𝟏𝟔 ⌇ 𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝟗
𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝟏 𝟏 ⌇ 𝐬𝐭𝐫 𝟓 ⌇ 𝐚𝐜𝐜 𝟏 7

Fearless . Perfectionist Ⅰ & II . Healing Sage . Non-Verbal Magic

17 Jun 2018, 21:06
Falentra Black . Seventh Year . Slytherin
°
G
E
N
R
E
A
L
°
──────────────────────────
AGE seventeen
SPECIES human
BIRTHDAY 10.10.2005
northern ACCENT
pureblood GENETICS
manchester HOME
────────── fuck em' all ──────
NATIONALITY.british
GENDER female
YEAR seventh
student POSITION
t̴a̴k̴e̴n̴ RELATIONSHIP
slytherin HOUSE
──────────────────────────
»
───
──PERSONALITY──
Reducio
loyal . protective . ambitious . witty
~ sarcastic . reserved . stubborn
judgemental . rude . blunt . reckless . mischievous
Intimidating to the eye and cold to the touch, Falentra is well known by all for having a sharp tongue, a judgemental stare and cruel demeanour. She is quite the introvert; large crowds making her uncomfortable, and her lack on social skills lead her to avoiding unnecessary conversations or at most giving short answers or even small head gestures if you are lucky. Over her years at Hogwarts however, she has learnt to be more patient and bite her tongue on occasions, even showing her caring side.. be it in her own little way.
To those who know her well enough, know that she is extremely protective and would do anything for their safety and happiness. She is quite psychical with those she cares for. Since she isn't so good with her words, she tends to use her hands to show her feelings. She is loyal to the bone once you gains her trusts but is known for her uncontrollable, reckless outbursts of anger and self-doubt, leading her to have trouble in maintaining long-lasting, healthy relationships.
───APPERANCE───
Reducio
raven hair . brown-eyed . frail . pale-skinned
high-maintenance . quirky . clean
insert description here
DUBOIS
Reducio
wip
- ministry
- artistic
──────────
𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏. 𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒏, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆.
──────────

─── BLACK
Reducio
Wealth. The Blacks name should stem from the meaning wealth, but where they lack such, they show in actions. A family known for its extreme views; pure-blood extremists, its harsh punishments and overall cold nature to those of lower class, and in some cases towards their own blood if one affects their name. They are a family that focuses on their future rather than the relationships and bond between one another, so it's no surprise why they end up in Despite the generations turning their noses down at those considered squibs or those ordinary humans , they tend to keep close ties to certain groups/individuals of high power in their grasp.
The Blacks are highly respected to most whether it be because of their wealth or name(though they were no relations to the famous Blacks), where some fear them because of their judging, cruel nature which they were, and still are willing to go to extreme lengths to keep their family known and proud-- or feared.
Falentra Black was born on October 10th of 2005 to Fleur Dubois and Arlo Black, a couple living in Westminster, London. Although unmarried, their relationship was that of a strong one from the very beginning. Her father owned a small, yet well-known Potions shop in the centre of Westminster. His life was devoted to this shop and spent many of his days working alongside his partner. She always had doubts about Arlo's extreme passion for his shops success, knowing that one day the wealth would one day get the better of him. Despite this, she stood by his side throughout the years, being the caring and selfless woman that she was. Because of this, Falentra lacked the attention every child needed and spent many hours and days in the attic exploring throughout towers of boxes containing Arlo's work on Potions and Magical Creatures and even the odd box of her mothers containing hidden types of vinyl from the '40s through to the '60s. It was then that she took an interest in muggle music and even ventured as far as taking an interest in fashion. From artists such as Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley to icons such as Audrey Hepburn. They were people she admired and brought her to a happy place.

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔 At the age of 9, Falentra lost her mother. Having no recollection as to how her mother died, she took to her father who was determined on not telling her as to what had happened. Her father was far from the comforting type, nor ever really a father to her if it wasn't obvious already. She knew even at a young age that his business meant more to him than his own blood. His strict rule set and beliefs were probably one of many reasons for her behaviour towards others nowadays. Arlo had already been spending many hours in his shop as it was, but now is was rare to see him leave his office. Falrenta saw little of him and was left in the hands of the nannys.

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕 In the end, her father could not bear the loss of his partner and it resulted in him losing his business, a big disappointment in the eyes of his family. It led to him to spiral out of control and as such he was no longer able to care for his daughter. As a result, he was forced to hand his daughter over to his brother, Alfred, a much kinder and patient man. Unlike the rest of the family, Alfred preferred the more relaxing lifestyle. not dependent on money or feeling the need for such. He lived quietly, and comfortably in an old apartment alongside Falentra. He grew to see her as his own daughter at times, with their similarities in hobbies; reading, taste in music and even introducing her into some light-handed combat. Unfortunately, ever since Falentra had been in the care of Alfred, her personality had become somewhat aggressive, with random outbursts of anger at the smallest of things. She has been known for her lack of empathy, her quick-temper and struggle to maintain a friendship, something Alfred worried about greatly. Not only because she was showing signs at such a young age, but how alike she was to her father.
Last edited by Falentra Black on 9 Aug 2023, 07:19, edited 84 times in total.

𝐬𝐭𝐦 𝟕 ⌇ 𝐰𝐬𝐝 𝟏𝟔 ⌇ 𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝟗

17 Jun 2018, 21:23
────────── THREADS ──────────

ACTIVE ☐ . COMPLETED ✓ . ABANDONED ☒
YEAR ONE
Reducio
00.00.18 - A Fresh Start ✓ - SOLO
00.00.18 - A Formal Arrangement ☒ - December Hale
00.00.18 - Solitude? Nah. ☒ - Sergei Yornikovych
00.00.18 - A Formal Arrangement ☒ - Ford Farquad
YEAR TWO
Reducio
15.11.18 - The Return of Miss Black ✓ - SOLO
16.11.18 - Cold as Ice ✓ - Kaegen Deathmote
29.11.18 - The Lone Wolf ✓ - Morfran Griffith
12.12.18 - Gratitude and Apathy ☒ - Reid Kovacs
19.12.18 - Books and Bump-ins ☒ - Eris Fawley
27.12.18 - Awkward Silence, Hidden Tears ☒ - Alan Vanes
10.01.19 - A Friend In Need ☒ - Frost Cira
27.01.19 - The Lady Black ☒ - Corvus Dravere
01.02.19 - Fouls & Follies ☒ - Reid Kovacs
YEAR THREE
Reducio
09.07.19 - A Sneak Peek ☒ - Boniface Murtagh MacTavish
23.07.19 - Stars, Hide Your Fires ☒ - Alexx Séverin
28.07.19 - How to get a book, Tome 1 ☒ - Angus Watson
04.06.20 - Time Marches On ✓ - Flash Holmwood
09.06.20 - Pleasure to Steal your Acquaintance ✓ - Howard White
18.06.20 - A Midnight Break-in ☒ - Professor Ostrowski
05.08.20 - Craving Company ☐ - Arjan Oberoi
YEAR FOUR
Reducio
02.09.20 - Sentimentality and Slytherins ☐ - Amadea Campbell
14.09.20 - Baking Memories ☐ - Frost Cira + Hjørdis Jensen
16.09.20 - A Flash of Anger ✓ - Flash Holmwood
19.09.20 - A part of me, to you. ✓ - Howard White
21.09.20 - A Ballroom Dance? ☒ - Adonis Thorn
22.09.20 - A Venomous Little Friend ✓ - SOLO
23.09.20 - Shattered Reality, Broken Memories ☐ - Aurelia Notrésvace
01.10.20 - Day of Rain ✓ - Group Thread
09.10.20 - Revelry ☐ - Flash Holmwood + Howard White + Aurelia Notrésvace + Frost Cira
16.10.20 - The Fall Ball (Masquerade) ✓ - Group Thread
06.01.21 - Start the Year with a Bang ✓ - Howard White
06.01.21 - We Want the T.Ruth! ✓ - Group Thread
16.01.21 - Chaos at the Grounds ☐ - Eliseo Céspedes
17.04.21 - Trinkets of a World Long Lost ✓ - Howard White
29.05.21 - Blossom Ball ☐ - Group Thread
06.06.21 - It's just a bit of fire ☐ - Lamont Runesby
07.06.21 - Amendments in the Making ☐ - Aurelia Notrésvace
17.06.21 - Alternative Advice ✓ - Nicholas McCowan

Summer Camp, August.

01.08.21 - Welcome to the Dragon Cabin ✓ - Group Thread
12.08.21 - Truth or Dare ✓ - Group Thread
28.08.21 - Spin the Bottle ✓ - Group Thread
YEAR FIVE
Reducio
21.09.21 - Black Beginnings ☐ - Hui Ming
09.10.21 - Inside Out ☐ - Flash Holmwood
24.10.21 - Hey, Stranger ✓ - Thomas Lestrange
02.04.22 - Midspring Celebration ✓ - Group Thread
13.03.22 - Wholesome Content ☐ - Nicholas McCowan
00.00.21 - Fal acquiring Nonverbal Magic. PV with Nora.
00.00.21 - Rafa & Fal meet. Great Lake.
00.00.21 - Dealla. P Thread
10.10.21 - Fals 16th Birthday. Letter from Father. Great Hall, Open Thread— limited.
00.12.21 - Christmas time ~ Meets father, maybe. Still debating. SOLO.
YEAR SIX
Reducio
00.08.22 - Playing with Death ☐ - Magdalena Wickham-Deakin
YEAR SEVEN
Reducio
popping here so I don’t forget
00.00.00 -
Last edited by Falentra Black on 7 Jul 2022, 22:08, edited 69 times in total.

𝐬𝐭𝐦 𝟕 ⌇ 𝐰𝐬𝐝 𝟏𝟔 ⌇ 𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝟗

17 Jun 2018, 21:45
──────── RELATIONSHIPS ────────
──── 𝙵𝙻𝙴𝚄𝚁.𝙰𝙳𝙻𝙴𝚁 ────
AGE thirty-five
SPECIES human
STATUS deceased
neutral good ALIGNMENT
pure-blood GENETICS
mother RELATION
──────────────
CLOSENESS ☓☓☓☓☓ TRUST ☓☓☓☓☓ RESPECT ☓☓☓☓☓
͏f͏l͏e͏u͏r ͏w͏a͏s ͏a͏l͏w͏a͏y͏s ͏a͏n ͏a͏d͏v͏e͏n͏t͏u͏r͏o͏u͏s ͏w͏o͏m͏a͏n ͏t͏h͏a͏t ͏e͏n͏j͏o͏y͏e͏d ͏e͏x͏p͏l͏o͏r͏i͏n͏g ͏n͏e͏w ͏c͏u͏l͏t͏u͏r͏e͏s ͏a͏n͏d ͏c͏i͏t͏i͏e͏s ͏a͏n͏d ͏d͏i͏d͏n'͏t ͏m͏i͏n͏d ͏g͏e͏t͏t͏i͏n͏g ͏h͏e͏r ͏h͏a͏n͏d͏s ͏d͏i͏r͏t͏y ͏a͏l͏o͏n͏g ͏t͏h͏e ͏w͏a͏y. ͏s͏h͏e ͏w͏a͏s ͏s͏o͏m͏e͏o͏n͏e ͏w͏h͏o ͏w͏a͏s ͏s͏o ͏k͏i͏n͏d ͏a͏n͏d ͏c͏a͏r͏i͏n͏g ͏a͏n͏d ͏w͏o͏u͏l͏d ͏h͏e͏l͏p ͏o͏u͏t ͏a͏n͏y ͏s͏o͏u͏l ͏w͏i͏t͏h͏o͏u͏t ͏a ͏t͏h͏o͏u͏g͏h͏t. ͏f͏l͏e͏u͏r ͏w͏a͏s ͏o͏f ͏h͏o͏u͏s͏e ͏Ra͏v͏e͏n͏c͏l͏a͏w ͏w͏h͏i͏l͏s͏t ͏a͏t͏t͏e͏n͏d͏i͏n͏g ͏Hogwarts ͏a͏n͏d ͏w͏a͏s ͏e͏x͏c͏e͏p͏t͏i͏o͏n͏a͏l͏l͏y ͏g͏o͏o͏d ͏a͏t ͏h͏e͏r͏b͏o͏l͏o͏g͏y ͏a͏n͏d ͏p͏o͏t͏i͏o͏n͏s. ͏i͏t ͏w͏a͏s͏n'͏t ͏l͏o͏n͏g ͏a͏f͏t͏e͏r ͏s͏h͏e ͏g͏r͏a͏d͏u͏a͏t͏e͏d ͏t͏h͏a͏t ͏h͏e͏r ͏a͏t͏t͏e͏n͏t͏i͏o͏n ͏w͏a͏s ͏d͏r͏a͏w͏n ͏t͏o ͏a ͏m͏a͏n ͏w͏h͏o ͏f͏a͏s͏c͏i͏n͏a͏t͏e͏d ͏h͏e͏r ͏w͏i͏t͏h ͏h͏i͏s ͏k͏n͏o͏w͏l͏e͏d͏g͏e ͏o͏f ͏p͏o͏t͏i͏o͏n͏s. ͏s͏h͏e ͏b͏e͏c͏a͏m͏e ͏a ͏r͏u͏n͏a͏w͏a͏y ͏w͏h͏i͏c͏h ͏r͏e͏s͏u͏l͏t͏e͏d ͏i͏n ͏h͏e͏r ͏p͏a͏r͏e͏n͏t͏s ͏s͏o͏m͏e͏w͏h͏a͏t ͏d͏i͏s͏o͏w͏n͏i͏n͏g ͏h͏e͏r ͏a͏n͏d ͏w͏a͏n͏t͏i͏n͏g ͏n͏o͏t͏h͏i͏n͏g ͏t͏o ͏d͏o ͏w͏i͏t͏h ͏h͏e͏r ͏w͏h͏i͏l͏s͏t ͏w͏i͏t͏h ͏a ͏m͏a͏n ͏t͏h͏a͏t ͏t͏h͏e͏y ͏s͏a͏w ͏a ͏d͏a͏r͏k͏e͏r ͏s͏i͏d͏e ͏t͏o͏o. ͏i͏n ͏l͏a͏t͏e͏r ͏y͏e͏a͏r͏s, ͏f͏l͏e͏u͏r ͏g͏a͏v͏e ͏b͏i͏r͏t͏h ͏t͏o ͏a ͏b͏e͏a͏u͏t͏i͏f͏u͏l ͏d͏a͏u͏g͏h͏t͏e͏r ͏t͏h͏a͏t ͏s͏h͏e ͏l͏o͏v͏e͏d ͏m͏o͏r͏e ͏t͏h͏a͏n ͏l͏i͏f͏e ͏i͏t͏s͏e͏l͏f.
─── 𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙾.𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 ───
AGE forty-two
SPECIES human
STATUS alive
neutral evil ALIGNMENT
pure-blood GENETICS
f̷a̷t̷h̷e̷r̷ RELATION
CLOSENESS ☓☓☓☓☓ TRUST ☓☓☓☓☓ RESPECT ☓☓☓☓☓
͏͏A family that's revolved around success and wealth. Arlo Black, the oldest of two brothers was if already not noticed, a wealthy man that had an easy upbringing. He was home-schooled until able to attend Hogwarts and housed Slytherin. He turned out to be quite the troublemaker at school but nonetheless was a quick learner and received Outstanding results in Potions. His father was a Metamorphmagus and had passed it down to Alro. He met his wife, Fleur during his late 20's. They unexpectedly had a daughter but it was not all disappointment. He was a very proud parent, despite not showing this. He was known for being cruel and strict towards Falentra, trying to lead her the life that he had when growing up, which led to their relationship becoming a weak one. Pushing her away was the worst thing he did after losing Fleur. He didn't want Falentra to know that she was the one that did it after all...
──────────────
──────── HOGWARTS ────────
SLYTHERIN
Reducio
─────────────────────────────────
─── FLASH HOLMWOOD ───
CLOSENESS ☓☓☓☓☓ TRUST ☓☓☓☓
────────────
────────────
Her brother from another mother. He really is her kryptonite. Those dark urges and outbursts she often feels disappear in the presence of Flash. He is the one person she knows she can go to for advice. Despite him being two years below her she sees him as intellect and level-headed. Whether or not you see him as a cry-baby for breaking down in front of her more often than not, Falentra can't help but take him under her wing. To protect him from the world even if that meant risking her own life in the process. She sees him as a little brother, and in some cases an older one when he tries his hardest to knock some words of wisdom into her.
─── THOMAS LESTRANGE ───
CLOSENESS ☓☓☓☓☓ TRUST ☓☓☓☓☓
────────────
────────────
The pair didn't get off so well from the start. From throwing a few punches his way as an attempt to gather intel on Howard, to ending up in tears from his words. So far Falentra doesn't trust Thomas as far as she can throw him. He's a clever lad and doesn't waste time with his choice of words, very much like herself. She isn't sure if she is to have him as an enemy or a potential alley. For now, she intends to be civil.
GRYFFINDOR
Reducio
─── AURELIA NOTRÉSVACE ───
────────────
────────────
Aurelia. This relationship is a strange one. The girl has her own demons and a wall that Falentra has come to terms with being impossible to break down. Despite this, she gets along quite well with the Gryffindor, her cold demeanor matching her own. She believes their differences, yet at the same time, similarities is what makes them closer than most. Sometimes her words can be too much for Falentra to handle and in response the pair seem to have a few set-to's because it this.
─── ALAN VANES ───
CLOSENESS ☓☓☓☓ TRUST ☓☓☓☓☓
────────────
────────────
A seemingly harmless boy that she is still getting to know. He seems to have a gentle soul which caused the Slytherin to have more of a soft spot for him, despite not showing it. Falentra often always sees him with his Bengal cat, Tiger. She seems quite fond of him and hopes to one day introduce Reggie to him... not to sure if that'll go down well.
─── NICHOLAS McCOWAN ───
────────────
────────────
He came to her for advice one night. Smart kid who is quick on his feet. Yet to decide what to think on him, but he seems..alright. secretly training up to be bad boi
RAVENCLAW
Reducio
─── KEAGEN DEATHMOTE ───
────────────
────────────
Bit of a strange lad and well.. a weird kid in general. He doesn't really talk much, but I like that. Is it weird that I find him peaceful to be around? Hm... could be a good ally, but I don't trust him in the slightest. Not yet. He made me a little gift before so can't be all bad. Still, somethin' not right about him...
Update- scrap that! The lads gone mad! He doesn't even remember me. What's up with him? He tried to kill me.
─── VALENCIA DEATHSTOUT ───
────────────
────────────
She seems so pure and cute but don't let that fool you- what's capable of comin' out her mouth is somethin' else. I mean, she just says it how it is and doesn't care what you think. I think I like her... we'll see.
─── BLOOM SILVERTON ───
────────────
────────────
This might take awhile. Come back later.
HUFFLEPUFF
Reducio
─── HOWARD WHITE ───
────────────
────────────
Black and White. A relationship people would never fully understand other than them. They were inseparable. The love, power and darkness they shared only made their bond stronger. Falentra thought the world of him, and would have put her life on the line for him.
Despite them no longer being together, she is still loyal towards him; standing up to anyone that speaks poorly of him when he isn't present to defend himself. That being said, she has become skeptical of his actions, and words. The trust she had built with him had long gone and a wall has been built. To go through heart-ache like that again? No thank you.
─── SERENA TOWERS ───
────────────
────────────
wip...
PROFESSORS
Reducio
─── SERGEI YORNIKOVYCH ───
CLOSENESS ☓☓☓☓☓ TRUST ☓☓☓☓
────────────
────────────
Falentra looked up to Sergei and thought he was the best when it came to teaching Transfigurations. She was left upset when hearing he had left.
─── MORFRAN GRIFFITH ───
────────────
────────────
One of the few teachers that she found decent and was able to let her guard down around. She also enjoys listening to his stories and has a soft spot for his pet butterfly, Gretchen
NPC
Reducio
Last edited by Falentra Black on 20 Nov 2022, 09:22, edited 32 times in total.

𝐬𝐭𝐦 𝟕 ⌇ 𝐰𝐬𝐝 𝟏𝟔 ⌇ 𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝟗

18 Jun 2018, 13:09
───────
────INSPO & EXTRA BITS
──────────── ───────. ───────
INSECURITIES
failure
appearing awkward
her smile
───── ∎ ─────
HABITS
biting lip
talking to self
cursing
unknown
FAVOURITE:
movie: scream
food: chocolate
colour: bby blue
flower: hydrangea

─────────────
PERSONALITY INSPO
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LOOKS
Alice Pagani
Taylor LaShae
Maeve Wiley
add here
Style: Grunge, quirky, vintage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HEAVILY WIP.
Last edited by Falentra Black on 7 Jul 2022, 13:58, edited 6 times in total.

𝐬𝐭𝐦 𝟕 ⌇ 𝐰𝐬𝐝 𝟏𝟔 ⌇ 𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝟗

6 Dec 2018, 16:51
TRUNK
STAMINA 7 WISDOM 16 EVASION 9
ARCPOWER 11 STRENGTH 5 ACCURACY 17
ABILITIES
1. FEARLESS - Immune to dhmpir's aura, terrible presence, a lycanothrope's intimidation.
2. PERFECTIONIST - You have a reduced critical failure chance range by 1.
3. PERFECTIONIST II - Immune to Critical Failures
4. HEALING SAGE - +30% healing done with potions and spells.
5. NON VERBAL MAGIC - Requires no vocal capacity to cast.
POTIONS KNOWN
Reducio
YEAR 1

CURE FOR BOILS ⇝ a potion which cures boils
HERBICIDE POTION ⇝ a potion that kills or damages plants
FORGETFULNESS POTION ⇝ causes an unknown degree of memory loss to the drinker

YEAR 2
DROWSINESS DRAUGHT ⇝ a potion whose fumes can be used to induce drowsiness, tiredness and fatigue in the drinker
SLEEPING DRAUGHT ⇝ a potion that causes the drinker to fall almost instantaneously into a deep but temporary sleep
MURTLAP ESSENCE ⇝ solution of strained and pickled tentacles of Murtlaps. It soothes painful cuts and abrasions, and helps them to heal
PEPPERUP POTION ⇝ a potion which cured the common cold and warmed up the recipient

YEAR 3
GRAND PEPPERUP POTION ⇝ presumably a stronger version of the Pepperup Potion, which cures the common cold
MANDRAKE RESTORATIVE DRAUGHT ⇝ a healing potion used to restore those who have been transfigured or cursed to their original state
REVIVE POTION ⇝ a potion used to awaken an unconscious person
BEFUDDLEMENT DRAUGHT ⇝ a potion which caused the drinker to become belligerent and reckless
LAUGH INDUCING POTION ⇝ a potion that provoked "uncontrollable giggling and belly-wobbling laughter" in the drinker
BULGEYE POTION ⇝ a potion. Presumably, it affected one's eyes, causing them to swell. It was emerald-green in colour
FIRE BREATHING POTION ⇝ a dangerous potion that could make a person breathe fire.
MEMORY POTION ⇝ a potion which improved the drinker's memory, boosting their mental cognition
SCINTILLATION SOLUTION ⇝ a potion of unknown magical effect
MADAM'S GLOSSY SILVER POLISH ⇝ a magical cleaning solution

YEAR 4.
FATIGUING INFUSION ⇝ a potion used to induce fatigue. Inhaling the potion's fumes was enough to start feeling the effects
WEAKNESS POTION ⇝ a potion whose fumes induced weakness, both physically and mentally
SKELEGRO ⇝ a dreadful-tasting potion which restored bones
WOUND CLEANING POTION ⇝ a healing potion that was used to sterilise wounds as a powerful antiseptic.
BLOOD REPLENISHING POTION ⇝ a healing potion that replenished blood lost from injuries or other means
ESSENCE OF DITTANY ⇝ used on open shallow wounds for immediate healing and skin regeneration
GARROTING GAS ⇝ Anyone exposed to the gas would find themselves choking and as a result, may suffocate,
ERUMPENT POTION ⇝ highly explosive when it was touched by an outside source
BARUFFIO'S BRAIN ELIXIR ⇝ a potion that supposedly increased the drinker's brain power
WIT SHARPENING POTION ⇝ a potion which allowed the drinker to think more clearly
FLOATING POTION ⇝ --

YEAR 5
ALIHOTSY DRAUGHT ⇝ Drinking it or inhaling its fumes induced hysterical laughter
ELIXIR TO INDUCE EUPHORIA ⇝ induces a sense of inexplicable, irrational happiness upon the drinker
DR. UBBLY'S OBLIVIOUS UNCTION ⇝ Heals wounds left by negative thoughts
GRAND WIGGENWELD POTION ⇝ Heals injuries, restores stamina
GIRDING POTION ⇝ a potion that gave the consumer prolonged endurance
VITAMIX POTION ⇝ a potion that gave the drinker 'a burst of energy', greatly sharpening one's reflexes
INVISIBILITY POTION ⇝ a potion that made the drinker invisible for a short time
SHRINKING POTION ⇝ causes the drinker to shrink to a younger form
POTION FOR DREAMLESS SLEEP ⇝ used to induce drowsiness and, if done properly, provide a dreamless sleep for the drinker
INVIGORATION DRAUGHT ⇝ presumably boosted the drinker's energy
OCULUS POTION ⇝ a potion that restored the drinker's eyesight
DOXYCIDE ⇝ used to spray Doxies. It paralysed them for a period of time
SNUFFLING POTION ⇝ enhanced the drinker's sense of smell

YEAR 6
--
SPELLS KNOWN
Reducio

YEAR 1

PERICULUM . CHARMS ⇝ a spell that is used to signal that one is in danger.
VERDIMILLIOUS . CHARMS ⇝ used to reveal objects hidden by Dark Arts, or can be used offensively in a duel.
WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA . CHARMS ⇝ a basic levitation charm
LUMOS . CHARMS ⇝ produces a blinding flash of light from the tip of the wand
NOX . CHARMS ⇝ it extinguishes the light from the tip of your wand
COLLOPORTUS . CHARMS ⇝ locks doors, making it so that they cannot be opened manually
ALOHOMORA . CHARMS ⇝ unlocks the target, such as doors and windows
PLUVIA VELO . CHARMS ⇝ creates a magical umbrella, shielding the caster from the rain
REPARIFARGE . TRANSFIGURATIONS ⇝ used to rectify a poorly preformed transfiguration spell
CONMUTOCUS . TRANSFIGURATIONS ⇝ used to transform a match into a needle
MUCUS AD NAUSEAM . DADA ⇝ gives the recipient a nasty cold and extremely runny nose. Can cause victim to collapse if not treated
FLIPENDO . DADA ⇝ a jinx that can be used to physically repel an opponent, blast apart fragile objects and active magically charmed switches
FUMOUS . DADA ⇝ used to create a defensive cloud of smoke from the wand that hinders visibility
SCOURGIFY . HoM ⇝ a cleaning charm used to make an object clean
INCENDIO . HERBOLOGY ⇝ a charm that causes a jet of flames that can be used to set things alight
EXTINGUO . HERBOLOGY ⇝ a charm that puts out fires

YEAR 2

FINITE INCANTATEM . CHARMS ⇝ a counter-spell for general use
AVIFORS . TRANSFIGURATIONS ⇝ transforms small objects into birds
COLORVARIA . TRANSFIGURATIONS⇝ changes the colour of the target
MULTICOLORFORS . TRANSFIGURATIONS ⇝ changes the colour and style of targets outfit
CRINUS MUTO . TRANSFIGURATIONS ⇝ transforms the colour and style of the caster's hair
OBSCURO . DADA ⇝ creates a blindfold over the eyes of the victim, obstructing their view
MIMBLEWIMBLE . DADA⇝ a curse that ties the targets tongue into a knot, preventing them from making a coherent speech
EXPELLIARMUS . DADA ⇝ forces whatever an opponent is holding to fly out of their hands
CAERULEUS INFLAMARAE . DADA⇝ used to ignite the cloak of a witch or wizard
AER CALIDUS . ASTROLOGY ⇝ streams hot air out of the casters wand
INCENDIO DUO . HERBOLOGY ⇝ stronger variation of the Fire-Making Spell, but not as strong as Incendio Tria
SLUGULUS ERUCTO . HERBOLOGY ⇝ forces the victim to burp up slugs
ORCHIDEOUS . HERBOLOGY ⇝ conjures a bouquet of flowers from the tip of the casters wand
RICTUSEMPRA ⇝causes the target to buckle with laughter, weakening them
SPONGIFY ⇝ softens objects, making them rubbery and bouncy
DIFFINDO ⇝ used to precisely and accurately cut something and if used inappropriately can cause death or injury
PACK ⇝ used to make items pack themselves into a trunk

YEAR 3

FERULA . CHARMS ⇝ a Healing charm which conjured up bandages and wraps them around a wound, splinting any broken bones.
VENTUS . CHARMS ⇝ a jinx which shot a jet of strong, spiralling wind from the tip of the wand.
LUMOS DUO . CHARMS ⇝ focuses a beam of light from the end of the wand
LUMOS MAXIMA . CHARMS ⇝ a modified version of Lumos
REPARIFORS . TRANSFIGURATIONS ⇝ a healing charm that reverted minor magically-induced ailments, such as paralysis and poisoning
RIDDIKULUS . DADA ⇝ is used in defence against a Boggart. It causes the creature to assume a form that is humorous to the caster
RELASHIO . DADA ⇝ a spell that forces an object or person to release its hold on something, or repels objects with the force of another object
SERPENSORTIA . DADA ⇝ a transfiguration spell that conjures a live snake from the end of the wand
VIPERA EVANESCA . DADA ⇝ a transfiguration spell that vanished snakes
PETRIFICUS TOTALUS . DADA⇝ also known as the Body Freezing Spell, is a curse that temporarily paralysed the opponent
GLACIUS . ASTRONOMY ⇝ a charm that froze a target with icy-cold air created from the tip of the wand
ARACHNOS . CoMC ⇝ a transfiguration spell that conjures a spider from the tip of the caster's wand
AQUA FERVENS . DIVINATION ⇝ a charm that could be used to create a spout of water from the tip of the wand. The intensity of the water flow could be anything from a thin fountain to an immense, powerful and destructive jet
NEC DIVINOS CREPITUS . DIVINATION ⇝ a spell that conjured exploding Wizard Crackers. This jinx could be used in duelling to harm the opponent, but the force of the explosion might also affect the caster
SERENATE . DIVINATION ⇝ a charm that makes the target feel elated. When the charm is overdone, it can cause the victim to be overcome with fits of hysterical laughter
ANIMOSUS . DIVINATION ⇝ a charm that enhanced the performance of teammates when they were facing certain foes
CONSIGNO . DIVINATION ⇝ a charm that magically sealed envelopes
INHAERESCO . FLYING ⇝ a charm that allowed an object to be held more easily

YEAR 4
SONORUS . CHARMS ⇝ emits a magnified roar from the tip of the wand
QUIETUS . CHARMS ⇝ a charm used to quieten sounds
EPISKEY . CHARMS ⇝ healed relatively minor injuries such as broken noses, toes, and split lips
ANAPNEO . CHARMS ⇝ clears the target's airway by vanishing whatever the target was choking on
BOMBARDA . CHARMS ⇝ a charm that detonated the target in a small explosion
NEBULUS . CHARMS ⇝ a charm that conjured fog from the tip of the wand.
FUMOS DUO . CHARMS ⇝ conjure multiple clouds of dark red smoke
MUFFLIATO . CHARMS ⇝ a charm used to fill the ears of any person in the vicinity of the caster with an unidentifiable buzzing sound
VERA VERTO . TRANSFIGURATION ⇝ used to transform an animal into a water goblet
SNUFFLIFORS . TRANSFIGURATION ⇝ a transforming spell used to turn objects into mice
DUCKLIFORS . TRANSFIGURATION ⇝ transformed an organism into a duck
LAPIFORS . TRANSFIGURATION ⇝ used to transform the target into a rabbit
LEPUS CALCEUS . TRANSFIGURATION ⇝ a transforming spell that transfigured a pair of white rabbits into slippers
ASPIRA . DADA ⇝ creates a bubble around the head of the user, which acts as a supernatural equivalent of a breathing set for underwater endeavors
LOCOMOTOR MORTIS . DADA ⇝ a curse that bound the legs of the victim together
ARANIA EXUMAI . DADA ⇝ used to blast away Acromantulas or other large spiders.
IMPEDIMENTA . DADA ⇝ a jinx that hindered the movement of the target, slowing it down or stopping it in its tracks
PROTEGO . DADA ⇝ a spell used to guard its caster from incoming spells
HERIVICUS . HERBOLOGY ⇝ used to rapidly increase the growth rate of plants and cause flowers to bloom
SCRIPTUS . DIVINATION ⇝ causes words to appear on a blackboard
RECTO DENTE . DIVINATION ⇝ straightens crooked teeth
TERGEO . DIVINATION ⇝ siphons liquids such as blood, dust or grease, and cleans objects
ERECTO . DIVINATION ⇝ straightens out the target object and sets it up
VICEVERSUS . DIVINATION ⇝ switching spell
APARECIUM . RUNES ⇝ reveals secret messages written in invisible ink or any other hidden written markings
INDOMITUS . FLYING ⇝ makes broomsticks try to throw their riders off through a variety of means such as sudden lurches and violent swishing movements
MOBILIARBUS . FLYING ⇝ levitate a wooden target a few inches off of the ground and then move said object in any given direction
AQUA ERUCTO . ASTRONOMY ⇝ used to create a spout of water from the tip of the wand
AGUAMENTI . HERBOLOGY ⇝ conjures a jet of clean, drinkable water from the tip of the caster's wand

YEAR 5
Arrow Shooting Spell- Transfiguration 1
Smoke to Daggers- Transfiguration 2
The Bird Conjuring Charm • Avis- Transfiguration 3
Charm to Cure Reluctant Reversers • Reveragain - Flying 1
Ascendio • Ascendio - Flying 2
Flashing Paint Charm • Cololumina - Flying 3
Biting Jinx • Mordeo - Charms 1
Bubble Jinx • Ebublio - Charms 1
Deprimo • Deprimo - Charms 2
Toenail-Growing Hex • Cresco Unguibus - Charms 2
Blasting Curse • Confringo - Charms 3
Flame-Freezing Charm • Flamduratus - Charms 4
Glacius Duo • Glacius Duo - Charms 4
Conjunctivitis Curse • Oculitumescere • DADA 1
Pimple Jinx • Furnunculus • DADA 2
Bat-Bogey Hex • Vespertilifors • DADA 3
Salvio Hexia • Salvio Hexia • DADA 3
Confundus Charm • Confundo - DADA 4
Shocking Spell • Fulgurunda • Astronomy 2

YEAR 6
--

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

7 Jan 2019, 14:45
OOC
update: 03-11-23 . Everyone who knows me well enough knows that my replies vary in speed and that I sometimes jump off-site for a few weeks or months. I'm hoping to change that, but it's a bad habit of mine that I'm working on- nothing personal!!
As for the person behind the screen. I'm a sucker for watching those nitty gritty crime programs or anything that's psychology related. Traveling and tattoo designing are some of my favoured hobbies, but I've started to dabble in cooking and baking a bit more these days. I am a total foodie and cat mum, so if I'm not revolving my life around the two, I'm probably trying to gather some inspo into writing.
Also have a dark sense of humour so please don't take me too seriously.
stress level: █████████ ▒ 90%
NICKNAME
pip
TIMEZONE
BST
ACTIVE
varies
POST SPEED
v slow
THREADS
closed
WORD COUNT
500-800+

Last edited by Falentra Black on 3 Oct 2023, 17:55, edited 16 times in total.

𝐬𝐭𝐦 𝟕 ⌇ 𝐰𝐬𝐝 𝟏𝟔 ⌇ 𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝟗

15 Sep 2020, 14:05
──────── FUTURE ────────
──────────
WORK LIFE
────────
PRIVATE LIFE
────────
TBD