Register
Sign in

8 Jun 2018, 18:08
『 Vivienne Montgomery ❀ Second Year ❀ Hufflepuff 』
“You have to flaunt the weird, my friends.” ~Alex Fierro

Empathetic, Kind, compassionate, cat-crazy, bookworm, artist, actress
Last edited by Vivienne Montgomery on 23 Dec 2018, 01:07, edited 33 times in total.

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

8 Jun 2018, 18:15
Welcome to the encyclopedia of Vivienne Liliana Montgomery.

~~Hope you enjoy!~~

P.S. Vivienne would love to become your friend!
Last edited by Vivienne Montgomery on 25 Jun 2018, 22:12, edited 13 times in total.

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

8 Jun 2018, 18:25
~BASIC FACTS~
FULL NAME: Vivienne Liliana Montgomery
PRONUNCIATION: (VI-vee-en) (Li-lee-ON-uh) (Mont-GUM-er-ee)
BIRTHPLACE: Ohio
PLACE OF RESIDENCE: London, England
DATE OF BIRTH: October 29, 2005
BLOOD STATUS: Half-Blood
OBSESSION: Cats, glitter, rainbows, unicorns
HOUSE: Hufflepuff
WAND: 30.6 cm, chestnut wood, unicorn hair core, bendy
YEAR: First
PATRONUS: Not yet discovered
SPECIES: Human
Last edited by Vivienne Montgomery on 24 Feb 2019, 20:30, edited 9 times in total.

8 Jun 2018, 18:38
~PERSONALITY~
Vivienne is a very kind, caring, compassionate person who always tries to help others. She likes hugging. She has extreme empathy. She could see someone she barely knows, or doesn’t know at all, upset and she would feel bad. If someone answers no when you ask if they’re okay, it will take a while for Vivienne to get it off her mind.
She is weird and unique and she doesn’t care what others think of her.
She is a bookworm, an artist, and an actress. She loves acting and singing. She sometimes bursts into random song. Her dream is to share her voice with others.
She is obsessed with cats and often goes crazy for them. Vivienne is definitely an animal person. She loves all animals (except for mosquitoes, who love her a little too much).
She doesn’t care about being popular, and if she is she wants it to be because of her kindness or uniqueness.
Vivienne is extremely accepting. She believes all people are equal. When making friends, she doesn’t care about house, background, physical appearance, or anything like that. She makes friends with people based on their personalities.
Her worst quality is that she sometimes comes off as annoying. She has had to apologize more than once for being annoying. She does not try to be, though. She is just overly friendly.
~Likes~
👍Cats
👍Glitter
👍Rainbows
👍Unicorns
👍Sugar
👍Kind People
👍Equality
👍Animals
~Dislikes~
👎Cruelty
👎Bullying
👎Mean/Rude People
👎Prejudice
👎Racsism
👎Sexism
👎Any Other Thing Like That Ism
Last edited by Vivienne Montgomery on 28 Jun 2018, 15:01, edited 13 times in total.

8 Jun 2018, 19:10
~APPEARANCE~
HAIR: Long, pastel pink and blue
Reducio
ImageImageImage

EYES: bright blue
Reducio

SKIN: light with rosy cheeks

OUTFITS:
Reducio
ImageImage

ACCESSORIES:
Reducio
ImageImageImage

HEIGHT:5’4”

WEIGHT: 96 lbs
Last edited by Vivienne Montgomery on 12 Oct 2018, 00:14, edited 22 times in total.

8 Jun 2018, 20:22
~BACKSTORY~
Although Vivienne is a half-blood, her parents never revealed the wizarding world to her. She loved to believe in magic, but she didn’t think it was actually real. It was just something found in books and movies, right?

When she was 11 years old she found a letter on the dining room table addressed to her. It had the Hogwarts crest on it. “‘Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry,’” she read. “What is ‘Hogwarts?’” she asked. So her mom explained to her that there were people who could use magic, and there were schools for magical children to learn magic, and that Hogwarts was one of them. She revealed that she was quite surprised Vivienne was not accepted into Ilvermorny, and they would have to move. To England.

Vivienne was sad to leave her home, but she was excited to attend Hogwarts. She and her family moved to a nice home in London. Her dad and stepmom took her to Diagon Alley to buy her school supplies.

On the train to Hogwarts she became friends with another witch named Thalia Vega. She and Thalia had a lot in common and became friends instantly.

At the sorting ceremony, the Sorting Hat had barely touched her head when it yelled, “HUFFLEPUFF!” Unfortunately she and Thalia were not placed in the same house (Thalia was sorted into Ravenclaw), but they still remained best friends. Vivienne would like to make some Hufflepuff friends. Or any other house friends. (Vivienne does not care about house when making friends.)
Last edited by Vivienne Montgomery on 24 Feb 2019, 20:58, edited 12 times in total.

8 Jun 2018, 21:10
~FAMILY~
OOC: Lol I didn’t even realize that! No, Vivienne’s grandpa is not named after Leo Valdez. I hadn’t met him yet when I came up with the names.
Last edited by Vivienne Montgomery on 12 Oct 2018, 00:16, edited 13 times in total.

10 Jun 2018, 16:34
~FRIENDS~
Thalia Vega
Lucia Silver
Carmen Holloway
Amanda Sparrow
Annabelle Wolfe
Annabeth Granger
Last edited by Vivienne Montgomery on 10 Aug 2018, 19:49, edited 27 times in total.

11 Jun 2018, 22:01
~RPG THREADS~

YEAR ONE

SUMMER

Reducio
Reducio

YEAR TWO

Reducio
ABANDONED:
Reducio
None yet!
ONGOING:
Reducio
None yet!
FINISHED:
Reducio
None yet!
Last edited by Vivienne Montgomery on 19 Aug 2018, 19:26, edited 16 times in total.