Register
Sign in

11 Feb 2018, 21:53
Helle Wynne // Ravenclaw // First Year

Last edited by Helle Wynne on 8 May 2020, 16:59, edited 12 times in total.

12 Feb 2018, 00:27
Old Roleplay
☐ - In Session | ☑ - Completed | ☒ - Dropped

[2018-2019]
[Character Build]

Away From Home - [When Helle left home to Hogwarts] ☑

Father, - [Letters from Helle and her father] ☒

[Roleplays]

Sorting Ceremony - [Helle was sorted into her house] ☑

The Ravenclaw Table - [Helle assaults an innocent student after losing her hair and apologizes after her temper tantrum {Page 1 - Page ?}] ☒

First Year Potions - Helle meets Delilah Stewart and become potions partners with each others, discussing about current event happenings in Hogwarts. ☒
Last edited by Helle Wynne on 10 May 2020, 05:38, edited 13 times in total.

17 Feb 2018, 00:12
Relationships

[At this current moment, Helle Wynne do not have any form of relationship with anyone at the school; will be updated on at a later date.]
Last edited by Helle Wynne on 2 Aug 2019, 00:51, edited 2 times in total.

3 Mar 2018, 21:32
Personality

"My personality? I suppose if you must know it. I sure hope you do not plan on using such information to attempt at some form of bonding of ill gain with me. I already had to deal with someone attempting to blackmail me into doing their homework."

Helle Wynne has a mouth filled with just sarcastic words and a mind only filled with knowledge. With a strict English tutor always at her back growing up before even being accepted into Hogwarts, it was no wonder how she was a mix between becoming either a Slytherin or a Ravenclaw. She came from a line of Ravenclaw-Slytherin mixes. She appears unapproachable at first, however, after getting used to whatever inane nonsense with someone, she will come to tolerate them and will actually attempt to search for them before classes to briefly tell them...

That they are a numbskull, and they need to work harder on their studies.

It's no wonder why she has trouble creating friendships across the school, especially with her being nervous as she bolts around the hallways with much taller upperclassmen passing her by and nearly tripping on her small form all the time. She does have her qualities though, such as easing into giving, what she considers a friend, notes and simple academic advice to ensure they don't get expel for poor grades.

A student has attempted to bully poor Helle into committing to their own homework. Helle, being the sarcastic and burly-mouthed girl who had little patience, gave them a swell reminder that professors could always trace out a student's work to ensure it was their own work. And that blackmailing Helle was a very horrid idea as she ripped the student a new one with every (polite) word she could imagine that ended up making that same student rush away in faint tears of shame.

Helle wasn't sure, but she had a feeling that same student may have been a year or two ahead of her.

But be warned, due to her lack of relationships and care for her peers, punishments such as denial trips to Hogsmeade won't affect her, or having points taken away. She, as quoted usually "I can very easily just obtain them back. Take as many as it please you." , which only makes it harder for her friendships to blossom if they were in the same house as her. Because of her boredom and trouble sleeping, she will lurk the halls of the school or be found sitting in bed reading one of her many class books or an actual book to read. Being caught by staff or perfects doesn't concern her whatsoever.
Last edited by Helle Wynne on 10 May 2020, 05:40, edited 9 times in total.

1 Aug 2019, 03:29
History
"You're not going to enjoy this new information. Please take care to remember that the past is the past; there is nothing I, or anyone, can do about it."
Helle Wynne was born to pure-blood wizard Harold Wynne and pure-blood witch Thea Wynne (nee Goodman) in London, England. Unfortunately, Thea passed away when Helle was young from a-
[In progress]
Last edited by Helle Wynne on 9 May 2020, 05:40, edited 2 times in total.

7 May 2020, 16:59
New Roleplay
☐ - In Session | ☑ - Completed | ☒ - Dropped

[2020-?]
[Character Build]
x

[Roleplays]
x

8 May 2020, 16:18
Stats