Register
Sign in

9 May 2018, 09:00
Leola Thrussel- First year Slytherin
*I'd Rather laugh with the Sinners than cry with the Saints, The Sinners are much more fun.*

*We Slytherins are brave, yes, but not stupid*

Leola.Thrussel

4 Jul 2018, 09:23
*You need a little bit of insanity to do great things*

General

Full Name: Leola Thrussel

House: Slytherin

Wand:  22.1 centimetres, Chestnut wood and unicorn hair core.

School year:  1st

Species: Human

Birthday:  18 August 2007

Zodiac: Leo

Home: Edinburgh, Scotland

Blood Status: Muggle born

Appearance.

Height:  5'9"

Hair: Waist length, wavy , dark brown, usually in a plait

Eyes: Blue with green around the edges , Long eyelashes

Extras: Usually wears a head band

Background

Leola was born in Edinburgh, Scotland on the 18 August 2007 at 6:45pm  both her parents are muggles and know nothing about magic so it came as a shock when there oldest daughter started magically making things fly across the room.  Her mother new that she had ancestors that were magical but thought that there line of witches and wizards had died out many years ago but obviously not. Her mother new that Leola was a witch straight away as she new all about her families history and told her father straight away he did not take it well so he left. Leola's parents had shared custody over Leola up until she came Hogwarts.  

*If your dreams don't scare you they aren't big enough*

Leola.Thrussel

4 Jul 2018, 09:47
*I do it because I can,  I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't*
ImageGoing role plays

Get back here, Mr. Chocolate frog!- https://www.hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2754

The dormitory of Daphene Greengrass -https://www.hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1452

Closed/Finished/Abandoned role plays.

Um, How Do I Stop It?- https://www.hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2069

*Without cunning there is no innovation, Without ambition there is no accomplishment.*

Leola.Thrussel

4 Jul 2018, 10:07
*The mind is it's own place, and in it's self it can make a hell of heaven and a heaven of hell.*

Friends/ Acquaintances

Isabella Hills- Slytherin -Friend

Elizabeth Hills-Slytherin - Friend

Anastasia Brown-Slytherin-Friend

Haya Grace-Gryffindor-Friend

Oliver Hart-Ravenclaw-Acquaintance

Bryant Engal-Ravenclaw-Acquaintance

June Diaz-Slytherin-Acquaintance

Sebastian Leeds-Slytherin-Acquaintance

Bellamy Landon-Slytherin-Acquaintance

Rivals

None yet
*When you can't look on the bright side I will sit with you in the dark.*

Leola.Thrussel

5 Jul 2018, 03:43
*Blood makes you related but loyalty makes you family.

Family.

Mother: Jaimee Muley (muggle)
Father: Robert Thrussel (muggle)
Siblings:  None
Grandmothers: Marie Muley and Bev Thrussel
Grandfather: Colin Muley

Hobbies.
Leola loves reading. She will spend nearly all her spare time reading  , drawing or writing fictional stories.  She is absolutely loves Quidditch and is her dream to play. She quite enjoys the muggle sports and  loves music.

Personality.
Leola is shy but confident and easily gets confused . She is very funny and quirky once you get to know her. She can be cheeky and loves learning new things and absolutely loves reading you will barley ever see her without a book. She keeps to herself and only really comes out of her shell when she is around people she can trust . It takes a lot for people to earn her trust and she has a bad habit for judging people before she has actually meet them . She is quiet short tempered so don't get her angry and she will do everything she can to keep the people she cares about happy no matter what the cost . Somehow no matter what trouble always finds her.
*It matters not what someone was born, But what they grow to be.*

Leola.Thrussel