Reading
Book:
Where the wild things are | Muggle Book
Food:
Cauldron Cakes | Chocolate Frogs | Fizzing Whizzbys
Famous Wizard/Witch:
Luna Lovegood
~Life is a struggle when your a muggle!~
Last edited by Anastasia Brown on 9 Sep 2018, 23:26, edited 65 times in total.

Aspire to inspire, before we expire
STAM: 6 AGL: 5 STRG: 7 CTRL: 5

22 May 2018, 21:34
Anastasia Brown ♕ Second Year ♕ Slytherin
~Don't chase the quaffle if you see the snitch~

RPGS

~It is our choice that show who we truly are, far more than our abilities.~
Last edited by Anastasia Brown on 6 Sep 2018, 22:56, edited 14 times in total.

22 May 2018, 21:35
~It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!~
Relationships:

Best friend: Isabella Hills

Acquaintance: Maeve Turner

Best Friend: Leola Thrussel

Friend: Elizabeth Hills

Acquaintance: Leonie Scheinberg

Acquaintance: November Morsus
~We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already.~
Last edited by Anastasia Brown on 6 Sep 2018, 22:56, edited 6 times in total.

22 Aug 2018, 23:05

History/Background Story: ♕

Early Childhood:
Reducio
Since she was born, Anastasia was a very spoilt child because she was the youngest of 10 children. She was very close to her dad and spent every day working out in the yard with him tending to all of their magical creatures. When she was little she had fairly light hair but it went darker as she grew up. Anastasia shared a bedroom with 3 of her sisters because the house she spent most of her life in was rather small. Time alone was very rare to her because everyone had to squeeze into the rooms. When her older siblings left for Hogwarts, Anastasia had been very confused and sad. Both of her parents were sure she was a squib considering she had never shown any signs of magicalness in her from the ages 2-9. Any spare time she had she would spend sitting in the garden and playing with the animals and make up little cities and towns with the flowers her mother had planted. She had a huge imagination that she had carried with her throughout the years.

Late Childhood:
Reducio
Late into her childhood when she was around the age of 8 her father mysteriously disappeared when he had gone into town to get some supplies for their garden. Ever since then she has kept to herself but has gradually started opening up to some of the people she meet at Hogwarts. When her father died she got lost in her imagination and she couldn't tell real from fake. Since none of her siblings were around her age she would play with her pets and to her they were as real as friends got. Having a childhood like that really shaped her future and she was thankful for that because she learnt to accept life as it is and learnt to embrace that. Having so many older siblings, Anastasia had been extremely lonely. Her mother didn't talk to her often because her mother believed that it was Anastasia's fault for her father's disappearance. That day Anastasia had been the one that had requested for him to go and get slug repellent from the store. Ever since that day her mother hadn't looked or spoke to her daughter the same way. This had always made her feel guilty and made her believe it really was her fault her father was gone, but deep down she knew that he would come back or they would at least they would find him.

After Hogwarts:
Reducio
When Anastasia left Hogwarts she had received the amazing news that a confused male had been found around the same age as her father would be and the same height. This man had grown a long beard and was rather a mess but Anastasia had been given hope. She was happy to inform her family that it was in fact her father but sadly her other had passed away from depression prier to finding her father. Anastasia spent the rest of her fathers life, (6 years) doing things they used to do together and spending every minute with him. When he had sadly passed away, Anastasia planted a job with the Ministry of Magic in the Department of Magical Creatures, exploring the world looking for undiscovered creatures. On her travels she meet a companion that she spent the rest of her life with. When she had turned 32 she settled down with her no husband to start a family together. They had 3 kids that all come to Hogwarts and she lived an extremely happy life that she regrets no part of.