~ P E R S O N A L~
Gender~ Female
Age~ 11 Years
Birthday~ 26th of February
Blood~ Wizard-Born
Nationality~ English
Home Residence~ London, England

~ A P P E A R A N C E ~
Still a child, Syrah holds the common rounded features of a small girl. However, this is contrasted by her constant confidence; straight back, serious mouth, bright, yet shadowed, eyes. Her sleek hair is short, cut up near her ears. The rich, dark, brown pairs nicely with her very pale, soft, skin. Her eyes match her hairs demeanor, also dark, a chocolate with flecks of hidden emerald within. Her lips though, show her age, a plump, light pink, common in young women. Although only time with tell if she will turn out tall or short, for now she stands average with her peers.

~ S T A T I S T I C S ~
Stamina~    1pt
Agility~      3pts
Strength~  2pts
Control~    8pts
Arcane Power~  9pts
Accuracy~ 7pts

~ A C A D E M I C ~
Year~ First Year
House~ Slytherin
Dormitory~ Dormitory of Callidora Black
Wand~ 32,7 cm - Cherry Wood - Dragon Heartstring
Occupation~  Lead Slytherin Newspaper Columnist

Clubs~ Founder of the Magical Aquatic Exploration Club

~ E N R O L L E D ~ C L A S S E S ~
Astronomy
Charms
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Flying
Herbology
History of Magic
Potions
Transfiguration

~ S P E L L S ~
O F F I C I A L ~ S P E L L S
Periculum
Incendio

P E R S O N A L ~ S P E L L S
Zwevendous
Last edited by Syrah Steele on 28 Jun 2018, 05:17, edited 15 times in total.

Stamina: 1pt - Agility: 3pts - Strength: 2pts
Control: 8pts - Arcane Power: 9pts - Accuracy: 7pts

4 May 2018, 21:23
Syrah Steele, First Year, Slytherin
~ L I F E ~

~ F A M I L Y ~ H I S T O R Y~

Syrah's father is Dimitri Steele, wealthy and successful minister in the International Magic Office of Law in the Ministry of Magic. Her mother, Siliana Camidor Steele, was once a renowned potions master with her own potions shop in London. Since her marriage to Dimitri she sold her shop and became a stay at home mother who occasionally creates potions for friends and family. The pair had only one child, Syrah. During their time at Hogwarts, Dimitri was a Ravenclaw and Siliana a Hufflepuff. The two rarely came in contact with each other, as Dimitri was two years ahead of his future wife, and the pair instead met and fell in love long after each graduated from the school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. 
~ P E R S O N A L ~ H I S T O R Y~
Growing up, Syrah was mostly in the care of her mother. She learned basic potion crafting from Siliana's occasional potions crafted for friends and family. Occasionally Dimitri would take Syrah to work with him at the Ministry of Magic, though she never found any interest in his work in the International Magic Office of Law.
Syrah grew up with a range of magical pets, mostly Puffskeins, and has since accumulated quite an interest in magical creatures. Her mother also had a long time Kneazle pet that lived with the family. Along with her slight interest in potions, she is most excited for Potions class and Care of Magical Creatures class. Syrah also has a keen interst in flying and not only wants to begin Flying lessons as soon as possible but also cannot wait to get an Owl pet as well as possibly meet a Hippogriff.

~ A C A D E M I C ~ H I S T O R Y ~
When she turned eleven, Syrah received her Hogwarts letter of acceptance. Excited to attend, she quickly, with her fathers aid, visited Diagon Alley and purchased her required materials, and then was rushed off to Platform 9 3/4 with her parents where she rode the train to Hogwarts. Since her arrival she was placed in House Slytherin by the Sorting Hat. Syrah had not decided, prior, what house she thought she might want, and has since found herself very pleased with the Hat's decision. 
Last edited by Syrah Steele on 24 May 2018, 01:02, edited 3 times in total.

4 May 2018, 21:31
~ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ~

~ F A M I L Y ~
D I M I T R I ~ S T E E L E ~ F A T H E R
Syrah and her father have a good, yet distant, relationship. They get along at home and Syrah looks up to the man, but they are not close and do not share emotional conversations and feelings often.
~ S I L I A N A ~ C A M I D O R ~ S T E E L E ~ M O T H E R ~
Syrah and her mother are very close. They treat each other more like friends than mother-daughter. Siliana teaches her daughter what she can, from flying and potions, to housekeeping and etiquette. The two spend a lot of time together and have grown close. Syrah tells her mother most things and keeps in very good touch.

~ H O G W A R T S ~ S T A F F ~

~ S L Y T H E R I N ~
~ R A V E N C L A W ~
~ C A S S I E ~ T I P P E R T O N ~
Syrah and Cassie met in A Smudge in the Mirror but never actually exchanged names. Syrah does not like Cassie much simply because she believes, or has convinced herself, that Cassie pulled a prank on her.
~ G R Y F F I N D O R ~
~ H U F F L E P U F F ~
~ A M I ~ P R O C O P P I O ~
Ami and Syrah met in a chance meeting in Rhythm of My Life when they were both looking for a quiet place. Ami ended up teaching Syrah a personal spell, Zwevendous. Syrah greatly appreciates Ami and is looking forward to seeing her again.
~ L U C Y ~ O' S U L L I V A N ~
Syrah met this energetic young Hufflepuff in the Study Room while practicing the recently learned Periculum spell. Lucy not only provided constructive criticism to Syrah's approach, but created entertaining dialogue. Syrah thoroughly enjoys the bright girls presence.
~ R O B Y N ~ H I G H T O W E R ~
Syrah was introduced to Robyn when they bumped into each other in the Study Room. While Syrah was practicing, Robyn chimed in and tried to help. Robyn seems to be a quite girl, somewhat shy and insecure of her abilities, but thrives on support. Currently Syrah's opinion consists of slight pity for the girl, but otherwise polite indifference.
~ Z A C H A R Y ~ P A R S O N S ~
Zachary is a pretty intellectual boy, Syrah thinks. But mainly he is very awkward and talkative. He doesn't seem to know how to stop himself. However, when he gets really into something, he gets super focused. Syrah likes him, she thinks he is very helpful and kind. The two met in Grimoire Hunt
~ O T H E R ~

Last edited by Syrah Steele on 28 Jun 2018, 05:25, edited 10 times in total.

4 May 2018, 21:32
~ T H R E A D S ~

~ F I R S T ~ Y E A R ~
~ L E S S O N S ~

Potions - Lesson One
Defense Against the Dark Arts - Lesson One 
Herbology - Lesson One
Flying - Lesson One
Transfiguration - Lesson One
History of Magic - Lesson One
~ M A Y ~
Ballroom
Rhythm of My Life *
Girl's Lavatory
A Smudge in the Mirror *
Grounds
Forest Exploration
Blossomfest Bonfire *
HospitalWing
A New Flu
Library
Grimoire Hunt *
Slytherin Callidora Black Girls Dormitory
The Windows Are Different *
Slytherin Common Room
Reading By The Fire *
Study Room
The Periculum Predicament *
~ J U N E ~
Ballroom
Blossomfest Ball *

Great Lake
Slytherin House Cup Party
Grindylows

Grounds
Gathering of the Dementor Hunters
Owlery
You're Invited! * 

Potions
It's a Small World
Small Hall
Happy Birthdays, Happy Holidays

~ J U L Y ~
CampGrounds
Welcoming Bonfire
Cabin of the Lethifolds 
Herbology Workshop
Last edited by Syrah Steele on 9 Jul 2018, 19:24, edited 1 time in total.