Register
Sign in

29 Nov 2020, 21:06
Lilvi Rose Quirk ☆ First Year ☆ Slytherin
Image by myself
Imageby @Scott Alexander
Last edited by Lilvi Rose Quirk on 6 Apr 2021, 15:20, edited 17 times in total.

skating gives confidence - and possibly some friendships :)

29 Nov 2020, 21:17
Basic Info

Full Name: Lilvi Rose Quirk
House: Slytherin
School Year: First Year.
Patronus: None Yet.
Blood: Half-blood
Accent: Irish Female.
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human (Witch)
History/Background Story: I am Irish but I lived in England. I was an only child but I had a dog named Milo. He was a labrador retriever and I loved him so much. I had a cat named Welldon, and an owl named Julo. These pets are still alive except they aren't in Hogwarts with me.

Her wand, 32,5 cm mayhaw wood and unicorn hair. The wood was lighter than average for mayhaw, but it was still mayhaw. The quartz on the end added the light wand some weight to it, not too heavy though, as it is only 90 grams, approximately .2 pounds. It was perfect for charms and in the hand of great inventors and a witch filled with great creativity. Ideal for Lilvi who wanted to create spells, yet also use her creativity to write for the Daily Prophet.
Last edited by Lilvi Rose Quirk on 12 Jan 2021, 01:37, edited 9 times in total.

29 Nov 2020, 21:19
Personality and Looks

I am smart, cunning, ambitious, creative, resourceful, reckless, brave, and social.
I have long, wavy, blonde hair, green eyes, and peach skin. I weigh 70 pounds, and I am 5 foot 2 inches as of December 1st, 2020, I have sudden growth spurts (Lilvi doesn't know this but her final height will be 5ft 5 inches as she is in her third year, and she will weigh 95 pounds as her final weight.

Personality and Looks

I am smart, cunning, ambitious, creative, resourceful, reckless, brave, and social.
I have long, wavy, blonde hair, green eyes, and peach skin. I weigh 70 pounds, and I am 5 foot 2 inches as of December 1st, 2020, I have sudden growth spurts (Lilvi doesn't know this but her final height will be 5ft 5 inches as she is in her third year, and she will weigh 95 pounds as her final weight.
Last edited by Lilvi Rose Quirk on 12 Jan 2021, 13:17, edited 9 times in total.

29 Nov 2020, 21:38
History
On June 1st, 2009, in Ireland, a girl named Lilvi-Rose Quirk was born. She was the daughter of Jia and Jake Quirk. She was a witch who didn't know it until she left the hospital. When Lilvi-Rose was taken home she saw her parent's wands, she saw them performing magic and she just sparked, she loved it, when she developed the skill of talking and understanding, her parents told her everything about magic.

Lilvi-Rose was fascinated and she couldn't wait until she could do magic. She used to awe over her parent's brooms and potions. Her father loved wandless magic and her mother loved potions, she was so good at them too. She was also excellent at flying, she wasn't on the Quidditch team when she was in Hogwarts though. Lilvi Rose's father Jake was excellent at charms, he took courses on wandless magic and was amazing at it. When Lilvi-Rose was five, her parents bought her a toy broomstick for her fifth birthday.

When Lilvi-Rose was 8 she met a girl named Helena Zane, who confessed to Lilvi-Rose that she was a witch, Lilvi-Rose believed her because she saw Helena had an invisibility potion on her. Lilvi-Rose confessed to her as well, but Helena didn't believe her so Lilvi-Rose took Helena to her house. Helena brought her parents, who had wands, my mother showed them her wand and performed a few spells and Helena finally believed Lilvi-Rose. Lilvi-Rose and Helena became best friends.

On her eleventh birthday, she and Helena had still been friends, Helena's birthday was later than Lilvi-Rose's. Lilvi-Rose had to take a test that day, she caught a student copying her answers and she got so furious magic took over and it made all the answers change to the wrong ones and then the teacher's papers exploded in his face, Lilvi-Rose immediately chatted with Helena. Soon, Lilvi-Rose got her letter to Hogwarts and her time in the Wizarding World was about to begin.
Last edited by Lilvi Rose Quirk on 12 Jan 2021, 13:18, edited 2 times in total.

29 Nov 2020, 22:08
Meet The Quirks
Mother - Maria Amanda Ink (Now Quirk) - 36 - Slytherin
Reducio
Imageface claim - Jessica Alba
Reducio
Maria is the first name of Lilvi's mother, but she is referred to as Mar or Amy. She is always at work, but babies her eldest son Lark.

Father - Jake Thomas Quirk - 38 - Gryffindor
Reducio
Imageface claim - Nathaniel Buzolic
Reducio
Jake had always been protective over Lilvi. Lilvi is a daddy's girl, and they skateboard together all the time. Jake or "Jee" by Lilvi's mother, is very handsome.

Brother - Lark James Quirk - 17 - Slytherin
Reducio
face claim - Louis Partridge
Reducio
What's to say about Lark, everyone calls him Lee, and he is handsome and charming. Lilvi and Lark act much like siblings and discard their looks. Their parents have great looks and so do Lilvi and Lark.

Last edited by Lilvi Rose Quirk on 30 Jan 2021, 17:31, edited 8 times in total.

2 Dec 2020, 17:38
List of Roleplays

Last edited by Lilvi Rose Quirk on 12 Jan 2021, 13:19, edited 7 times in total.

2 Dec 2020, 17:40
Signature and Handwriting

Last edited by Lilvi Rose Quirk on 12 Jan 2021, 13:21, edited 4 times in total.

2 Dec 2020, 23:05
Magical Things

Amortentia
Reducio
Freshly Brewed Peppermint Tea

Boggart - Not Seen Yet
Reducio
Not Finding Love, so her alone by herself dying.

Patronus - Not Seen Yet
Reducio

Lynx

Muggle Things

Skateboarding
Reducio
Skateboarding had always been fun for her, she wasn't a rebellious skater, but she had done some cool tricks, her board was a pretty one, and she loved it. Enchanted by her father so it would never break, she and her dad have had many adventures on their skateboards. Her father was a muggle-born, so she learned a lot from him.

Last edited by Lilvi Rose Quirk on 12 Jan 2021, 13:21, edited 5 times in total.

21 Dec 2020, 13:22
As She Progreses

Age 2
Reducio

Age 6

Reducio

Age 9

Reducio

Age 11

Reducio

Age 13

Reducio

Age 16

Reducio

Age 18

Reducio

20+

Reducio
Last edited by Lilvi Rose Quirk on 25 Jan 2021, 14:08, edited 2 times in total.

11 Jan 2021, 12:55
Relationships

Close Friends

Medeline Daria: Daria is a kind girl. The first friend she met on the train to Hogwarts. Having shared some Cauldron Cakes and Chocolate frogs, they had become friends instantly.

Friends

Wyatt Starkey: Wyatt is a kind person, he helped Lilvi know that she was meant to be in the house she was put in, after some deep thinking, she and Wyatt are friends.

Kora Sato: Kora is really nice, and she and Lilvi relate on a lot of things. For starters, they love books, and that is the one thing that kept them going.

Opeila Winters: Opeila was nice to her, for being a first year, they are friends, she hasn't had too many interactions with her, but she hopes to meet her again.

Dorothy Evans: Dorothy and Lilvi share a dorm, they are good friends and hope to become better ones as time goes on.

Katniss Bang: Katniss and Lilvi met each other on a Thursday morning run at the Great Lake. She and her hope to become good friends.

Neutral

Elena Jangleton: Elena and Lilvi are just neutral with each other. Nothing bad. Just a little less than friends. They had met once and done an interview.

Andrea Evans: Andrea and Lilvi had met at Diagon Alley, having a quick time together, they were only in an average relationship.

Frenimies

Elliot Jones: Elliot was a good person, but they had their moments. Elliot was rather annoyed at her affection for a boy they had met and annoyed at how cheerfully she was. So in the end, they are friends at times, and foes at times.

Foes

Percival Rainwood: After Percival was mean to her and knocked over her stuff on her first day, he was rude to her, and didn't apologize. She tried to be kind, but then after she didn't like him.

Enimies

Crushes / Exes / Boyfriend

Grayson McNab: Grayson is a kind boy, of Grayson hearing that she said he was cute, they have a blush relationship. He is nice and always kind to her. Unlike another boy she met.