chad.
maksim.
trunk.
chabraham.
extra ic.
extra ooc.
inspo: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Reducio
Last edited by Ami Procoppio on 28 Dec 2023, 19:17, edited 101 times in total.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly.
STA 7 | EVA 12 | STR 18 | WIS 6 | ARCP 3 | ACC 16
martial artist | prodigal transfig | spell spread | animagus

14 Apr 2018, 23:12
Ami Procoppio || Seventh Year || Hufflepuff
full name
Ami Charity Procoppio
birthday
feb 15, 2006
house
Hufflepuff
school year
seventh year
species
full human
blood status
half-blood
animagus
marsican brown bear
amortentia
rain and lavender
boggart
scott as a zombie
thestrals?
fortunately, no

Reducio
Tall • Ginger • Tacky • Not Trying At All
The first thing you’d notice when Ami walks into a room would have to be her height. The only person she looks short next to is Quinn, which is wildly unfair when the two of them walk out onto the Quidditch pitch together. Although she used to hate it, she’s grown appreciative of her short hair, which she almost never brushes. And while her haircut and style are always in flux, what never changes is its violent shade of red, almost as if her entire head was on fire. Her skin is the palest of pale and burns at the first sign of sun, but she has thousands of freckles scattered across every inch of her body, along with several dozen scars and burn marks. As a child, she was rail thin, but now she’s growing into her height, and has the well built physique of someone who clearly eats, sleeps, and breathes athletics.

In her own words, Ami is “smokin’ hot”, a sentiment which she used to say jokingly but now legitimately believes. Large, dark brown eyes and a dopey looking smile make for exaggerated (and thus, hilarious) facial expressions, but beware should you manage to catch her when she’s angry. Almost in a veela-like manner, it’s all too easy for those seemingly carefree features to morph into a mask of pure rage.

There’s no easy way to describe Ami’s fashion sense. Perhaps “lazy” would be most accurate; her robes are almost always wrinkled, as she apparently believes ‘under her bed’ is equivalent to a ‘closet’. Her casual wear consists entirely of jeans, sweatpants, hoodies, tank tops, and flannels, along with a concerning number of denim jackets. However, should she actually try with her wardrobe, she tends to go for more sophisticated looks, and practically oozes coolness.
medical
height: 6'4” weight: 200 lbs
scars: 19 on arms, 9 on hands, 4 on knees
causes: tba
burns: entire back & neck
causes: [x]
piercings: ear lobes, belly button, left daith fc: luca hollestelle

Reducio
Although she was born in London, Ami spent a vast majority of her childhood on the edge of urban Chicago, Illinois. As a result of her reluctant move back to London, she did her best to keep her American accent intact, although some British phrases have started to slip through. Amidst a sea of British accents, her distinct Midwestern accent and strange ways of speaking make her stand out more than she already does.

Or, you know, if that’s not a good enough description for you, she also sounds an awful lot like a higher-pitched John Mulaney.

English is her native language, but she also speaks Spanish semi-fluently. She is somewhat losing her touch, though, and desperately needs a refresher course.

Reducio
A habitual and avid coffee drinker, Ami tends to be followed by a constant haze of coffee wherever she goes, either drifting out of her mug or from the stains in her clothing. A sunflower-y smell is also always present, and comes from all of the toiletries provided by Hufflepuff. Eau de Ami is a distinct tell for her mental state- if she smells more like sunflowers, she is taking care of herself and is fairly happy. If she smells more like coffee, she has forgotten to shower the past few days and has spent the past few nights wide awake.

Reducio
Volatile • Arrogant • Loyal • Not Trying At All
There is no such thing as “too much” when it comes to Ami. She is fiery and passionate in everything she does, going about her day with an “all or nothing” attitude. Rebellious and outgoing, she is the very definition of an extrovert and thrives off of people, no matter how much she says she hates society. However, she isn’t so much of a leader as she is an instigator, and loves to be the center of attention. As with many teenagers, mood swings are frequent and sudden, and with her own brand of logic, there’s no telling what she’ll do next.

Although she used to have an incredibly low self-esteem, she’s banished that voice to the very back of her head. Now confident and frankly arrogant, she’s the life of the party wherever she goes and has no problem socializing with anyone and everyone. She is fiercely loyal to anyone who earns her respect, trust, and friendship, and would be a dangerous ally to those who have the misfortune of gaining her friendship. She is not the smartest person out there, but she has the unique skill of a perfect tactile memory; once she physically does something, it is extremely hard for her to forget it.

While it’s easy to underestimate her due to her light-hearted and goofy disposition and somewhat ditzy nature, that is the last thing you want to do. The most fool-hardy thing you could do is to make an enemy out of Ami. Rage is a monster she is no stranger to, and her temper burns red-hot. When angry, she’s prone to let her instincts take over, which usually leads to lashing out verbally and physically in an explosive manner.
skills: piano, guitar, cello, music theory, martial arts hobbies: not doing homework, skateboarding
mbti: enfp enneagram: 8w6
aesthetic: urbancore stereotype: bruh girl (but gay)
medical: vegan, sleep insomnia, ADHD inspo: Elio Perlman, Haymitch Abernathy, Merida Dunbroch
───────────────────────
Primary Motivation

Most of Ami’s time is spent trying to enjoy herself. Whether this means letting go of what she can’t control, or clinging dearly to her friends and family, she is always looking for a way to enjoy herself.
─────────────────────
stunning analysis courtesy of sylvain and his shop.
Secondary Motivation
Adventure
Tertiary Motivation
Rebellion
Conformity
Turbulent
Emotional Disposition

Caught in a constant cycle of thrill seeking, Ami is usually excited about something that’s about to happen, be it plans or even a crisis.
Moodiness

Almost like elastic, Ami can go from excited to angry and snap back to excited real quick.
Outlook
Hopeful
Integrity
Industrious
Impulsiveness
Reckless
Boldness
Brave
Agreeableness
Daring
Interactivity
Entertaining
tags courtesy of dmitri’s wonderful character tagging system.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
length
30.8 cm
wood
chestnut
core
wampus cat hair
flexibility
slightly bendy
type
a duelist’s wand (lol what)
Reducio
mobile-optimized graphic will go here!
Last edited by Ami Procoppio on 28 Dec 2023, 19:18, edited 30 times in total.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly.

14 Apr 2018, 23:25
Ami Charity Procoppio was born in the heart of London, England, to delighted parents Lucas and Abella Procoppio. Ami, from French, meaning “friend”; Charity, picked by Abella, who intended for her daughter to exemplify the virtue; and Procoppio, some poor bloke’s misspelling of “Procopio” on a ship’s log centuries ago. Although Ami spent her first year of life in London, she obviously doesn’t remember it. When she was merely 18 months old, Lucas moved back to America with his daughter, where Ami would soon grow up in Chicago. It’s Chicago that she calls home, much to Abella’s dismay, and it’s Chicago that she misses whenever she’s away. While her father worked on defending his country from nuclear missiles, Ami had to defend herself from bullies at school. She was teased for her thin and lanky figure and her lack of a mother, for all the freckles on her skin and for hanging out with the gay kid.

Growing up, her best friend was Thomas Nicholas, the adopted son of two Mexican immigrants. His moms had been Ami’s childhood maternal figures when she could only see her mother during summer vacation. They were the ones who had taught her Spanish, they were the ones who showed up to the Career Fairs when her father couldn’t get away from work. Even when she did visit her mother, all they did was travel the world. It was never for more than two weeks at a time, and never the same place twice.

Finally, after much debate and legal haggling, Abella brought Ami to London when she was 9, determined to at least give her daughter a taste of her birthplace, and to try and ease her into attending Hogwarts. She had not yet told Ami of the wizarding world, although Lucas knew full-well that his wife was a witch and could do extraordinary things. Firmly against the move, Ami did her best to retain who she was as she transitioned into a British way of life, opting to keep her American accent and vocabulary, grungy way of dressing, and referencing American events and history rather than British. However, without the constant bullying, her grades began to steadily rise, and Abella was appeased.

Once he didn’t have to constantly worry about his daughter, Lucas decided to reenlist in the army once more, although this time, he wouldn’t come out unscathed. Her father’s honorable discharge tore Ami’s world apart, as she realized the true horrors of war. This was the event that triggered her first instance of magic. Turns out, when Ami got emotional, she could do magic. At the hospital where her dad was staying, as she was crying in the bathroom, she managed to freeze the water coming out of the sink faucet. That would be her first instance of magic. Smaller instances followed, like a glass of water refilling on its own; ironically, Ami seemed to be in tune with water as a child.
Born on July 5, 1985, Abella Lilith Marie was the first and only child of English purebloods Olivia and Matthew Marie. She grew up on the outskirts of London, in a luxurious cottage isolated and hidden away from the rest of Muggle London. As a child and a student, she was studious but incredibly cunning and sly, and had no qualms about lying or cheating- perhaps that was why she was sorted into Slytherin. Although she was smart, she was lazy, and that lead to manipulation and sweet-talking.

After she graduated from Hogwarts, Abella decided to enter the medical field, working as a data analyst at a prestigious hospital in London when she met Lucas Procoppio. The American was charming and charismatic, and she was quickly swept off her feet by the dashing redhead and the two quickly fell in love. Although her parents were skeptical of this Muggle, who surely couldn’t be worthy of their daughter, they relented and gave their blessings to the couple, who were so obviously in love. They tied the knot in 2004, at a church close to where Abella grew up.

Currently, Abella is the Chief Medical Informatics Officer in London, where she lives with her husband Lucas, her son Scout, and her daughter Ami, when she’s home for the holidays.
Lucas Alexander Procoppio was born on August 18, 1982, and grew up as the oldest of four rowdy boys. He was the pride and joy of his parents, Nate and Michelle Procoppio, even if they claimed that they loved all their children equally. Popular and charming, he and his brother Caleb were forever roaming up and down the streets and alleys of downtown Chicago, surrounded by their massive gaggle of friends. However, while Lucas and Caleb were athletic and brawny, their younger brothers Will and Miles were more quiet and studious. Throughout his childhood, Lucas and Caleb played on star football and baseball teams, dated scores of girls, and overall, lived out the American dream.

All four of the Procoppio boys would eventually enlist in the US Armed Forces like their father before them. They all served honorably, although Miles would not make it home. Their mother went insane over her grief and was admitted to a mental hospital three months after her son’s death. Shortly after, she also passed away, and their father became a bit of a recluse. Miles’ death tore the Procoppio family apart, and as a result, Ami hasn’t met many of her extended family members.

After Lucas married Abella, he was called back to the US to work with their Nuclear Defense system. The decision was a hard one, as he was obviously reluctant to leave his wife, who wanted to stay in London where she had a stable job and blossoming career. Once their daughter was born, Lucas was adamant that Ami grow up in America and experience an American upbringing.

When his son Scout was born in 2019, Lucas finally agreed to move to London for good. Currently, he is working towards a bachelor's degree in psychology.
Reducio
Last edited by Ami Procoppio on 31 Dec 2022, 16:02, edited 22 times in total.

14 Apr 2018, 23:49
lucas procoppio.
Ami's father. She adores him, and the feeling is mutual. They have the same hair and freckles, same laugh and same, same unextinguishable fire that burns in them.
abella procoppio, née marie.
Ami's mother. While their relationship has had its ups and down, family is family, and Ami still loves her.
scout procoppio.
Ami's baby brother. A rascal like his sister, although to be fair, he's barely a year old...
michelle procoppio.
deceased.
Ami has never met her paternal grandmother, but her father told her stories of a woman whose will rivaled that of the wind. Michelle is who Ami gets her stubbornness from.
nate procoppio.
Ami hasn't ever met her paternal grandfather, which is weird, because she knew her father was also close to him. Nate became a bit of a recluse after his wife died.
olivia marie.
Ami's maternal grandmother. She has only met her three or four times, but she already doesn't like her because of her homophobic tendencies.
matthew marie.
A quiet mouse of a man, Ami's maternal grandfather is merely a quiet shadow trailing after his wife. However, he is intensely proud of his daughter, and how she turned out.
caleb procoppio.
Ami's uncle, and the second oldest of the Procoppio boys. He's the one who introduced Ami to 80's movies.
janet procoppio.
Caleb's wife, a quiet but strong-willed woman. Ami doesn't really know much about her, but knows that she's been on over 50 mission trips.
scarlett procoppio.
Ami's cousin, Lettie is just as fierce as Ami, although she definitely swears a lot more. Ami can remember spending hot summer days on the coast with her, collecting sea shells and skipping stones.
andrew procoppio.
Lettie's twin brother, Ami has always thought of Drew as Lettie's shadow. Quieter than his sister, Ami has fond memories of playing Mario Kart with him in the den of their lakehouse.
will procoppio.
The second youngest of the Procoppio boys, Ami doesn't have any solid memories of her Uncle Will.
marylla procoppio.
Will's wife, Ami has only met her Aunt Marylla at their wedding.
miles procoppio.
deceased.
Ami doesn't even know of Miles' existence, as his death tore the Procoppio family apart. The baby brother of the Procoppio boys, Lucas feels personally responsible for his death.
Reducio
Last edited by Ami Procoppio on 10 Jan 2021, 05:12, edited 30 times in total.

14 May 2018, 03:15
let me know if you don't see yourself on here! i tried my best to get through all my threads, but i may be missing some people, especially if it was a group thread.
scarlett aden: acquaintance.
... did she show up to Field Day? Ah, she did.

scott alexander: best friend.
How can I not love Scott? Scott is the very definition of a best friend. I can't imagine life without him. We've done it all together- planned a surprise birthday party for Mia, hid in the bathrooms, danced in the ballroom... I even dressed him up in drag, once! Plus, we went to a drag show in Chicago, which is really freaking cool. Scott's the best.

anastasia beckett: accidental sort-of sister.
Why is she even trying to have babies with people? That's so weird. Plus, she’s friends with my mom, which is even weirder. … but I guess if I had to, I’d help her in a fight.

calanthe choi: acquaintance.
Wasn't she at the Elephant's Toothpaste experiment?

evelynn decipio: ally.
Decipio is one of the smartest people I’ve ever met. For some reason, she thinks I’m useful, too...

rafael d’spacito: positive acquaintance.
Right! My fellow king! Despacito’s great, for real.

elena jangleton: acquaintance.
Wait, I know her? Oh yeah! She was in my group for that Halloween thing. I think.

zykeal lane: acquaintance.
... yeah whatever. I dunno, he’s kind of weird, but he’s…. fine.

piérre marchonné: positive acquaintance.
... was he also at the Elephant's Toothpaste thing? Oh, and Field Day! Kid’s got some sweet moves.

eyre reeves: fellow graphics minion.
Reeves is dope as hell! I have a feeling that Alexx is sick of our shit, but working with him on the Headliner is so much fun.

aurelia roberts: positive acquaintance.
She’s on the Headliner team, too! Super sweet… and some pretty dope dance moves, too.

meenauh silmataurea: acquaintance.
Oh, she's on the Headliner team! Crazy last name, too.

alan vanes: positive acquaintance.
Sweet little kid. I dunno, kind of reminds me of like, an 8-year-old with those big puppy dog eyes. Seems a little helpless sometimes, but he's nice!

katrina walker: positive acquaintance.
She was at the Elephant's Toothpaste thing, right? Oh, and I think we star-gazed together… yeah, we did.

angus watson: positive acquaintance.
Somehow, we ended up in the Shrieking Shack together. Not an experience I'd like to repeat, even if Angus is like, okay.

charles woodward: positive acquaintance.
Wendigo man! Loved his outfit, but he seemed really against me calling him Chuck, for some reason...
willow anderson: friend.
Holy cow, I love Will like a sister. She’s so sweet, kind, and caring… she’s as Hufflepuff as you can get!

heinrich bezuidenhout: teammate.
Bezoodenhot… oh, is he related to aurelia?

serena bowen: teammate.
She’s really sweet! A pretty great Chaser, too. Plus, she was at Field Day, so bonus points to her.

stanley buttons: teammate.
... did you say his last name is Buttons? Weird…

amadea campbell: best friend.
Amadea is a saint, through and through. There aren't many people who can deal with me without completely losing their mind, and yet somehow, she can deal with me and even make me do the right thing, sometimes! Seriously, I love her to death. Freaking fantastic lass.

frost cira: friend.
Frost is like if a cupcake was a person. Sweet, charming, and all-around amazing... I mean, I'd like to think that we're friends, but she probably only puts up with me because she's a nice person. But she's so, so sweet.

ethen emrys: teammate.
He may be kind of weird, but the kid’s a great Seeker.

donald fish: respected.
Honestly, you've got some serious guts if you have a dance-off with me. So, kudos to him.

lucia fox: acquaintance.
Another one from Field Day, right?

quinn healy: friend.
Why does he get to be so tall? This is so unfair. But he's great, man. I mean, to be honest, sometimes it's a little hard to understand what he's saying because of that crazy Irish slang, but Quinn's one of the chillest people I've ever met.

george henry: disliked.
Little squirt had the AUDACITY to yell at me. Doesn't he know to respect his elders?

aaron jones: teammate.
Former co-captain, right? Yeah, that’s him- terrifying Chaser, I’m glad he’s a Hufflepuff…

may moonstar: positive acquaintance.
She’s quite nice! Helped me out during Cy’s Pride thing, in the Library. And she was a victim at Field Day…

annie morgan: acquaintance.
Oh! She was one of our star Chasers… plus a prefect. She’s chill.

atlas reid: teammate.
She’s close with Emrys, right? Well, she’s a pretty damn good Keeper.

lindsey springhall: teammate.
Epic kid! She and Quinn make a great team.

aspen summers: teammate.
One of the newer additions to the team, I don’t know her very well.

serena towers: respected.
Serena might just be the coolest person I know. I feel like she might end up marrying some really rich and hot dude (or girl!), and when she does, I really hope I'm invited to her wedding.

jack warren: annoying younger brother.
It’s… weird that he’s dating Will, but I can deal with it. Plus, I feel kind of bad for breaking his ribs… Are we friends? Maybe. I don’t know, but he’s like a brother to me.

howard white: teammate.
I mean, we used to be friends, back when he was dating Rosie… but we haven’t talked in years.
thomas baines: acquaintance.
I… oh right! He and Prince were bantering during Field Day. I kinda ship it.

river dewlight: acquaintance.
Oh, she was on the Headliner team. Never had a problem with her.

pericles dralt: negative acquaintance.
He's really smart. Like, weirdly smart. Probably has more than 26 brain cells, which is a lot. But he, uh… we… it’s a long story.

aida mòrsgor-ama ellwood: acquaintance.
She worked with me on the Headliner! Odd, but a hard worker.

miranda everest: acquaintance.
Oh, she showed up to Field Day.

celynne gray: super close friend.
Okay, fine, I'll admit it- I was mad at Cel for absolutely no reason. But we're over that now! I love her to death, and she's basically like a sister to me. I swear, if anyone lays even a FINGER on Cel, I'll break their nose. And then their jaw. And then their ribs.

adam harringtom: friend.
Regina George! Ahem, I mean… well, he’s friends with Dea and Cecily, so it was only a matter of time before we met, right? I’m just surprised it took this long… but still. Very chill. Great guy. Sort of like a blonde version of Kovacs?

callie jensen: acquaintance.
Oh, the sweet kid at Field Day. Maybe Jensen’s… daughter? Sister? I don’t know.

breana oliviere: crush/eventual girlfriend.
Ah, Breana… she’s so pretty. And kind. And sweet. And just amazing to be around in general.

dealla prince: acquaintance.
Oh, she’s really sweet! She was at Field Day, right? And now she’s a Headliner writer, too. Pretty chill.

cecily quinn: best friend.
Cecily is one of the chillest prefects I've ever met, and that's really saying something, 'cos Scott's a prefect, too. She's super smart, and also plays on the Quidditch team? Are you even allowed to be good at multiple things? Even if she hates my cat and always beats me at Gobstones, I love her to death.

amanda sparrow: acquaintance.
Uh... oh yeah! We went on that History Excursion together, and she was a Headliner writer for a little bit.

delilah stewart: positive acquaintance.
Del! I like Del, she's really nice. I don't know her very well, though.

phaedra stavrou: acquaintance.
I played Quidditch with her once, I guess... and she's on the Headliner team, so that's gotta count for something. But yeah, Phaedra's chill.

dymphna teague: acquaintance.
Honestly, it’s kind of weird that I’ve never talked to Teague. But she was at Will’s Egg Race thing, I think.

mars t’ien: acquaintance.
Were they at Will’s Egg Race? Yeah, I think so.

lucille williams: acquaintance.
She… was… at Field Day!
ruby cazares: enemy.
I thought she was just your average genius, but turns out, she’s a monster from hell. Seriously, is she some kind of demon?

percival gray: negative acquaintance.
What a slimy little kid… same as Dragamior. Why are all these biased purebloods just copy and paste, copy and paste?

flash holmwood: positive acquaintance.
He was at the Elephant's Toothpaste thing, right? And stargazing, with Margo and Katrina… he’s polite, I like that.

cassandra ironwoods: acquaintance.
... um… oh, Field Day! I like their hair, too.

henry knight: negative acquaintance.
Gah, kid caused a bit of a ruckus at Field Day… but whatever. I was probably even worse as a second year.

thomas lestrange: acquaintance.
[audible groan] Oh my god, don’t remind me… for some reason I decided to tackle him after my first Quidditch match? I really hope he doesn’t hold that against me for the rest of time, or something.

santario martin: acquaintance.
Camera girl! I think she worked on the Headliner for a hot minute, right?

koko riddle: positive acquaintance.
Yeah, Koko's really nice! She's really fun to talk to, too.

erin ryan: positive acquaintance.
I don't know why everyone thinks she's crazy, or a psychopath. I mean, I interviewed her once for like, an article or something, and she seemed normal enough to me. I like her hair, too!

alexx séverin: crush.
Oh, I could talk all day about Alexx... she's so pretty, man. Are people even allowed to be that pretty? She’s so smart and ambitious, and once Alexx knows what she wants, she goes and gets it. I wish I could be half as cool as her, you know? I'd do anything for her to notice me- I even joined the newspaper team! I don't even do my homework, but I joined the freaking newspaper team!

søren silverwood: positive acquaintance.
Considering that I may have run over him before, he’s remarkably chill about it. 10/10 vibes.

caelan stewart: acquaintance.
He’s on the Headliner team, yeah? Yeah, he’s chill.

margo white: positive acquaintance.
A total sweetheart. Also, a spelling whiz, apparently.

opeila winters: acquaintance.
She walked in on me in the bathroom, right? Yeah, she was pretty chill about it, all things considered.
Reducio
grayson abonos: positive acquaintance, ravenclaw.
Has good taste in literature, which is a sentence you do NOT hear me say very often.

benjamin addington: acquaintance, ravenclaw.
I guess I played Quidditch with him, once...

dana ageenko: acquaintance, ravenclaw.
I met her on the train, my first year. She seems nice enough.

mia alexander: best friend, slytherin.
Man... Mia's the best. Seriously. I didn't know we'd end up best friends when we first met, but things just kind of kept on going, and she's one of my favorite people on this planet.

alina ambrosia: acquaintance, gryffindor.
I found her crying in the bathroom... but she's pretty, I guess.

seulrene an: acquaintance, ravenclaw.
She's on the Headliner team, so she's alright, I guess.

kalani anderson: friend, gryffindor.
Kalani's literally one of the sweetest people I've ever met, and she's crazy smart, too. We started a club together! It was wild... we also played volleyball with a professor, which was just straight up kind of weird. But she's great.

luna aurelius: positive acquaintance, ravenclaw.
She's wicked smart, and just so calm and collected. I don't know if she'd ever want to be friends with someone like me, but it doesn't hurt to try!

max avery: hesitant acquaintance, gryffindor.
I dunno, I found a cat with him, I guess. But now the cat's mine. So suck it.

khris bailey: acquaintance,slytherin.
He's nice! ... I guess.

rianeira beckett: acquaintance, gryffindor.
She's a good singer!

natasha belikov: acquaintance, ravenclaw.
Okay, so maybe I lost to her in a duel, but she's still pretty cool.

rhea bishop: positive acquaintance, gryffindor.
She's so pretty!! And very poised, too. So elegant. 10/10.

anna blair: acquaintance, hufflepuff.
We were at a picnic together... I know, such stereotypical Hufflepuffs, right?

bonabé bonet: liked, former professor.
I mean, he might be a little crazier than Lear, but I like his vibes.

lorelai brunelle: close friend, gryffindor.
Aw, man, Lorelai's like, super sweet. I mean, when you sneak out to go stargazing with someone, and then do more rule-breaking stuff at night, there's no way that you don't bond over that. There's not many people who can get me to shut up, but Lorelai's one of them.

mardella bram: positive acquaintance, gryffindor.
She's so chill! And, like, really pretty. I wish we'd gotten the chance to be better friends.

mary brown: positive acquaintance, ravenclaw.
She's nice, I suppose. I don't really know her, though.

lizzie callaghan: acquaintance, gryffindor.
Oh, she showed up to Field Day!

ebony cullen: acquaintance, hufflepuff.
She's a little intense, but still pretty chill.

lilith de rose: positive acquaintance, gryffindor.
She's like a horse girl, but cool.

kaegen deathmote: mildly disliked, ravenclaw.
This kid's so weird, man. I mean, I was like totally bleeding, and he was just staring at me like he wanted to eat me. That's so freaking weird, man.

melina descoteaux: acquaintance, hufflepuff.
Oh, I remember her! She joined in my pillow fight thing.

una dichmann: acquaintance, hufflepuff.
... do I know her? Oh! She was in my cabin during the first year Summer Camp, right?

amara dragamior: negative acquaintance, slytherin.
Girl had some mad attitude during Field Day… gross.

elysia durwood: acquaintance, hufflepuff.
Met her in the Small Hall, but she seems pretty nice.

aravis escanora: friend, slytherin.
We got into a bit of an argument, but thankfully, we were able to fix that... 'cos she's pretty chill, y'know? She baked a cake for Mia, too!

lucien escanora: acquaintance, slytherin.
He's pretty smart, I guess.

anatole evans: acquaintance, gryffindor.
He's pretty chill, I guess. I don't know if I'd be friends with him, though.

orion ewel: acquaintance, hufflepuff.
Oh! He made a picnic, like a boss.

eris fawley: friend (?), gryffindor.
We started out as... friends doesn't really cut it, does it? More like allies... yeah, allies. And then I made some mistakes, she made some mistakes, but I think we're chill now. She's pretty cool.

lark flaer: acquaintance, ravenclaw.
She... oh yeah! She did graphics for the Headliner team.

charo garcía: acquaintance, hufflepuff.
I mean, I don't know a lot about her, but I like her name!

winifrey golding: acquaintance, gryffindor.
I played Quidditch with her once, I guess?

kyden goodlow: super close friend, slytherin.
In some ways, Ky acts more like a grown-up than a student. He knows what he's doing, and he isn't afraid to let you know that he knows what he's doing. He's like, weirdly chill for a prefect though, although he did leave me and Dea stranded in one of the secret passageways... but whatever. Kyden's super cool, man.

andy graham: acquaintance, slytherin.
I mean, I guess I played Quidditch with her once...

dorian gray: archnemesis, gryffindor.
MAN I HATE THIS KID SO MUCH. Enough said. Stuck up, rude, arrogant, and a total pain in my behind- I don't understand how he has so many friends. He's like, a total prick. Plus he literally set me on fire! Do you know how freaking ridiculous that is? Disgusting.

morfran griffith: respected, former professor.
He's smart. And knows a lot. And helped me when Leo was sick! Props to him for that.

asteria hana: acquaintance, gryffindor.
I guess she's alright, we were in that weird friendship cult circle thing.

coden hastings: acquaintance, hufflepuff.
I guess he's fine?

odette haven: acquaintance, ravenclaw.
Oh! I invited her to Mia's birthday party, right?

violet henley: liked, former professor.
Henley was super chill, plus she always fed us baked goods in class.

elizabeth hills: acquaintance, slytherin.
Oh, one of the Hills sisters! ...Or is it cousins? I can never remember.

isabella hills: friend, slytherin.
Man, Bella's great. We don't really know each other all that well, but she's a really fun person to hang around.

linyum hortensia: acquaintance, ravenclaw.
I don't really know her, but she seems fine.

elijah huang: disliked, slytherin.
He's just another arrogant pure-blood who thinks he knows everything. I mean, I'll admit, he knows a lot, but that doesn't mean he gets to walk around, preening like a peacock.

marco jackson: acquaintance, hufflepuff.
I wanna say I played Quidditch with him once, but I can't remember.

john johns: acquaintance, hufflepuff.
John Johns! All the Johns you'll ever need in one John!

elena jones: acquaintance, slytherin.
Oh! She was on the Headliner team, right?

midas jones: acquaintance, ravenclaw.
Isn't this the kid that got really freaked out by a spider?

hunter keith: positive acquaintance, gryffindor.
Found him in the Owlery, but seems kind of sketchy.

jimin kim: acquaintance, slytherin.
Did I run over this kid, or something? I don't really remember him...

reid kovacs: acquaintance, hufflepuff.
I mean, I've seen him around school a few times, I guess... played Quidditch with him a really long time ago... but he's Alexx's like, boyfriend or whatever. So, uh, yeah.

levi kuria: acquaintance, hufflepuff.
Isn't this the kid who knocked over a bookshelf?

colette lancaster: acquaintance, slytherin.
I dunno, I played Quidditch with her once?

bellamy landon: acquaintance, slytherin.
Man, I wish I looked like him. Plus, he's French. What's with all the French people here? Why don't they just go to the French school?

clark laredo: positive acquaintance, gryffindor.
Oh yeah, this kid! I saw him in London while I was skateboarding... nothing supremely interesting here.

[Deleted Account]: positive acquaintance, hufflepuff.
She's such a sweet kid, but she needs a little more confidence. If she manages to boost her self-esteem... watch out, world!

asher lundell: positive acquaintance, hufflepuff.
This kid has the voice of an angel, seriously! We stan.

gabriel mattix: positive acquaintance, ravenclaw.
He helped me plan Mia's birthday party! Pretty dope.

charles moore: acquaintance, hufflepuff.
Hm, I think we were supposed to be in some sort of like Friendship club, or something ridiculous like that.

arthur morgan: positive acquaintance, hufflepuff.
Arthur's pretty cool, I guess. Pretty upbeat, and has lots of good ideas about things.

sophie murphy: positive acquaintance, gryffindor.
Bubbly and bright... potential friend material?

paracelsus adger myth: annoyance, gryffindor.
He's kind of a jerk, but he's funny sometimes. I dunno, I guess he'd be fine if he wasn't stinky.

kaede nakamura: positive acquaintance, hufflepuff.
He's a pretty nice kid, I guess.

marissa north: positive acquaintance, hufflepuff.
... I wanna say I shared a carriage with her, once? But hey, I've seen her around school, and she's pretty great.

aurelia notrésvace: positive acquaintance, gryffindor.
I mean, she's a little... odd, to be sure, but her heart is usually in the right place. Plus, she's never done me wrong before, so I trust her.

arebella oliviera: acquaintance, gryffindor.
She's one of Scott's friends, right?

lucy o'sullivan: friend, hufflepuff.
Seriously, how do I always end up being friends with all the prefects? But yeah, Lucy's super cool, and she was a really good prefect.

rosie parker: positive acquaintance, hufflepuff.
I've seen her around school, for sure, although I guess we've never really sat down and had a real conversation. But I like her- she's sweet.

albert pedraza: admired, gryffindor.
Albert's just so... charming. And confident. I want to get to know him better, even if something seems off about him...

roxanna phillips: positive acquaintance, slytherin.
She spars, too! Which is, like, hella cool.

reyna porter: acquaintance, ravenclaw.
Shy, but cute.

marla quinlan: acquaintance, gryffindor.
I think she used to be on the Headliner team, right?

shayna reed: acquaintance, hufflepuff.
I mean, I guess if you join a pillow fight, you're pretty chill, right?

landon riley: acquaintance, hufflepuff.
Oh, guitar kid! Yeah, he's alright, I guess.

aoi risa: respected, former professor.
Professor Risa is a genius, in her own right, and I really wish I'd paid more attention in her class.

nora selnius: positive acquaintance, ravenclaw.
Quiet, but smart. Pretty much your average Ravenclaw, I guess.

ava silver: positive acquaintance, slytherin.
I like Ava! She's chill and easy to get along with.

lucia silver: acquaintance, ravenclaw.
Why are there so many people with the last name Silver? Anyways, I wanna say this chick was in my Summer Camp cabin my first year...

ophelia silverton: disliked, hufflepuff.
Man, she just rubs me the wrong way. If she wants to act so stuck up about everything, maybe she should be shunted in with the Slytherins.

syrah steele: positive acquaintance, slytherin.
Man, Syrah's wicked smart. I met her in the ballroom, but then we ended up doing magic, like NERDS. But yeah, I wouldn't mind being friends with Syrah.

cassie stone: acquaintance, slytherin.
I guess she's fine? I dunno, man.

justin stone: negative acquaintance, gryffindor.
Way less chill than his sister.

fainauriel valtome: respected, former professor.
Honestly, Valtome's a little scary, and he totally called me out in that game of Werewolf, but his class is great. Definitely passed the vibe check.

lizzie verdine: acquaintance, ravenclaw.
Uh… another Field Day kid? Yeah? Great.

gilgamesh vexatious: negative acquaintance, hufflepuff.
He's... weird. And borderline psycho.

ariana walker: acquaintance, gryffindor.
... who now? Oh, the Egg Race? Yeah, I sort of remember her…

hengist warbeck: acquaintance, ravenclaw.
I guess he's alright. I don't really know him, though.

teegan white: acquaintance, hufflepuff.
I guess I met him in the common room, once...

eri windstone: friend, ravenclaw.
Eri's really sweet! I didn't know if we were gonna be friends the first time I met her, but when I felt my heart drop when I watched her fall from her broom, I knew we were definitely friends.

mae winters: friend, ravenclaw.
Mae is so, so sweet. I mean, now that I'm realizing it, I kind of call everyone sweet, but Mae's such a sweetheart. Absolutely zero complaints here.

annabelle wolfe: positive acquaintance, gryffindor.
We survived! I mean, we survived that crazy detention with Lear, which was kind of wild, y'know? That's some real bonding-type stuff.

alpheus wordsworth: respected, former professor.
I'll admit, I didn't really like him at first, but he turned out okay, I guess.

frankie zagars: acquaintance, ravenclaw.
I think Scott and I ran into her in the Owlery? Can't remember.
caradoc browne: highly respected.
I thought there was no way he’d be better than Lear, or Wordsworth, or Bonet, but he’s surprised me. There’s no replacement for our Papa Badger.

sebastián cazarez: respected, former professor.
Cazarez is dope, man. I mean, I liked his class, surprisingly, and he's really patient with all the students. 9/10.

hjørdis jensen: the silver knight.
She may not be my Head of House, but she’s worth so much more than she thinks she is.

solomon lear: highly respected.
Lear is a professor unlike any other. While he has some strange ways of teaching and leading, I trust him. Some people may claim he's crazy or endangering us, but Lear's never steered me wrong, yet.

cypresse lian: idolized.
Cy is one of the chillest professors I have ever met in my entire life. She changed my attitude about learning, and Transfiguration especially, and she's just one of the best influences in my life right now. Seriously, she's one of the best role models a girl could have.

boniface mactavish: respected.
Mac Daddy's a little intimidating, but he knows what he's doing, so props to him for that.
last updated: january 10, 2021
Last edited by Ami Procoppio on 10 Jan 2021, 19:49, edited 29 times in total.

19 Jun 2018, 07:28
do not follow where the path may lead.
go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail.
◯ = ongoing.
⊗ = abandoned.
⬤ = finished.
☆ = events.
Reducio
⬤ These Streets [x]
⊗ An Expert in Everything and Nothing [x]
⬤ The Last Car of the Last Compartment [x]
⬤ Sorting Ceremony [x]
⊗ What Now? [x]
⬤ Classical Pop [x]
⬤ If a Scar Could Be A Star (TW) [x]
⊗ Pillowy Projectiles [x]
⊗ A Romantic Symphony [x]
⬤ A Book in Common [x]
⊗ All These Shelves, and There's No Fiction [x]
⬤ A Bird, A Chirp, and a Tune [x]
⬤ Vanilla Twilight [x]
⊗ A Bad Day [x]
⊗ A Foray into Picnics and Other Devilry [x]
⊗ Not Everyone is Sugar and Spice [x]
⊗ Not a Morning Person [x]
⊗ That One Bad Day [x]
⬤ Lone Voice [x]
⊗ Try to Take Deep Breaths (and Go on Walks) [x]
⊗ Everything Told was True [x]
⬤ Dozing [x]
⬤ Tears [x]
⬤ Always the Same Sky [x]
⊗ Lurking in Shadows [x]
⬤ What Went Wrong? [x]
⬤ Christmas Alone [x]
⬤ A Friendly Match [x]
⊗ We're All Dumb, Anyways [x]
⊗ Just a Muggle Girl Living in a Wizard World [x]
⬤ Picnic at Midnight [x]
⬤ Nerdy Midgets [x]
⬤ I've Never Played [x]
⬤ I Need My Notes Back, Thanks [x]
⬤ Baby, I'm Sorry (Not Sorry) [x]
⊗ Have They Died Yet? [x]
⬤ Never Eat Alone [x]
⬤ Detained [x]
⬤ Massive Shoes [x]
⊗ Scribbled Squiggles [x]
⊗ Don't You Have Better Things to Do? [x]
⬤ My Secret is Your Secret [x]
⊗ Walking Encyclopedia [x]
⬤ Rhythm of My Life [x]
⊗ Carpe Diem [x]
☆ Blossom Ball 2018 [x]
⊗ Learning to Love [x]
⊗ Lithe [x]
⬤ Sincerely, Me (three parts) [x] [x] [x]
⬤ Up, Up and Away [x]
⬤ Wow, That's a Lot of Overdue Books [x]
⊗ If I Die, You Owe Me [x]
⊗ I Know You... Who is She? [x]
⬤ Comrades & Courtyards, Pals & Passageways [x]
⊗ To New Friendship! [x]
☆ Lock-in [x]
⊗ Young Love [x]
⊗ Can You Patch a Broken Relationship [x]
⬤ You're Invited! [x]
⬤ Happy Birthdays, Happy Holidays [x]
⬤ Thinking Out Loud [x]
⬤ Burn the Witch! [x]
⬤ Pulchre Destructa [x]
⬤ All That Glitters is Not Gold [x]
⬤ Promenade [x]
⊗ Lookin' Good, Feline Good [x]
⊗ Nostalgia [x]
⬤ Ending Ceremony Year 2017-2018 [x]
⬤ Ancient Runes and You [x]
⊗ Runic Adventure [x]
⊗ Happy Birthday, Amadea! [x]
⊗ Cabin of the Unicorn [x]
⬤ Tripping on Skies [x]
☆ Swimming Section [x]
☆ Pool Party [x]
☆ Herbology Workshop [x]
⊗ History Excursion [x] [x]
⊗ Silver Platters and Water Balloons [x]
⊗ A Spider-y Fright [x]
⊗ Graveyard Hours [x]
⬤ These Streets [x]
Reducio
⬤ King of the Jungle [x]
⊗ Don't Hold Back [x]
⊗ Carriage [x]
⊗ A Burst of Color [x]
⊗ Wonder Women Base [x]
⬤ Proditione [x]
⊗ Tea and Tales [x]
⊗ Fireside Chat [x]
⊗ Destined to Flail [x]
⊗ Sweet Sympathies [x]
⊗ Owlery Madness [x]
☆ A Forgery of Destiny [x]
⊗ Negatively Fuming [x]
☆ Butterbeer Tasting [x]
☆ Baking Workshop [x]
⊗ Costume Collaboration [x]
⊗ Time to Get Spooky! [x]
⊗ Bubbly Mischief [x]
⊗ Vexed [x]
⬤ Virtuoso [x]
⊗ Dragged [x]
⬤ Resident Residue [x]
⬤ Returning the Resident's Residue [x]
☆ Blossom Ball [x]
⊗ Luminous Lakeside [x]
⊗ Level-Headed, or Not [x]
◯ Not the Brightest Crayon [x]
⊗ Amigos with Advantages [x]
⊗ Do the Math, It's a Simple Addition [x]
⊗ Impugnari Potest Magicè [x]
⬤ Rival to Dye For [x]
⊗ Scarecrows, Lions, and a Boy behind a Curtain [x]
⊗ Advice from a Professional [x]
⊗ If My Life Can Ever be of Use to You [x]
⬤ Sideline Commentary [x]
⊗ Vaille Que Vaille [x]
⊗ A Familiar Neighbor [x]
Reducio
⬤ He's My Brother [x]
⊗ Welcome, Here's a Deadline [x]
⊗ Fire-Breathing Bitch Queen [x]
⊗ Dance-Off [x]
☆ It is Tradition at This Point [x]
⬤ Where Did We Go Wrong? [x]
⬤ Well, This is Rather Awkward [x]
⊗ Elephant's Toothpaste [x]
⊗ Baubles for Boniface [x]
⊗ Messy Little Menace [x]
☆ Secret Blossom Ball [x]
⬤ Thinking Out Loud II: Too Loud [x]
⬤ Release the Quackin'! [x]
⬤ All Hands on Duck [x]
⬤ Pride Errand [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
⬤ Overdue Assignments... or Appreciation? [x]
⬤ Badgering a Fellow Bader [x]
⬤ Some Gals & Some Gobstones [x]
⬤ Sleep Yoga [x]
⬤ It's Gobstones, not Pull Ups [x]
◯ Goodbye to Goodlow [x]
⬤ Dear Procoppio | Cheers, E. Decipio [x]
⬤ Locking the Doors [x]
⬤ I'm Pretty When I Cry [x]
⬤ The Silver Knight of the Snakes [x]
◯ A Sky Full of Stars [x]
⬤ Pre-Summer Egg Race! [x]
◯ Tentative Tent Tentations [x]
◯ Flying Balls and Smiling Faces [x]
◯ Serva Me, Servabo Te [x]
⬤ Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice [x]

FOURTH YEAR LOL
Reducio
⊗ Hogwarts Bound [x]
⬤ Field Day [x] [x] [x] [x]
◯ So We Meet Again [x]
◯ Thinking Out Loud III: Indoor Voices [x]
◯ Pride and Prejudice [x]
⊗ Quidditch: Ravenclaw v Slytherin [x]
⊗ Sugar, We're Going Down [x]
⬤ Flag Decorating [x]
⊗ Some Sisterly Suggestions [x]
⬤ Fall Ball: Masquerade [x]
⬤ Fall Ball: The Hunt [x]
⬤ Justice [x]
◯ The Fourth Year Get Together [x]
⬤ Operation: Secret Santa [x]
◯ An Honorary Procoppio [x]
⊗ A Winter's Ball [x] [x]
⊗ Snow [x]
⬤ We Want the T.Ruth!!! [x]
⬤ Notorious Bastards [x]
◯ Cheater, Cheater, Pleased to Meet Ya [x]
◯ The Quaking Cleanse [x]
⊗ Burn This Way [x]
⊗ Shine a Light [x]
⬤ Duelling Stage 2, Day 1 [x]
⊗ Valentine's Day: Ami -- Breana [x]
⊗ If You're a Bird, I'm a Bird [x]
⬤ Dangos and Matcha [x]
⬤ Quidditch Scrimmage [x]
⊗ Not Quite Sweater Weather Anymore [x]
⊗ Dragging Your Feet [x]]
⬤ Blossom Ball (Underworld) [x]
⬤ Blossom Ball Trials [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
◯ Letting Off Steam... And Smoke [x]
◯ Freedom of Hogwarts Expression [x]
last updated: august 11, 2020
fourth year threads have not yet been included.
Last edited by Ami Procoppio on 31 Dec 2022, 16:03, edited 34 times in total.

24 Jun 2018, 17:42
CHAD PREOCCUPIED.
What is drag?
Since the 19th century, the word "drag" has been embraced by those who toy with and redefine gender roles, stereotypes, and the whole concept of gender in general. Cross-dressing in general first came from theater, where men would wear petticoats and dress like women, as women weren't allowed to act on stage. Drag, or "putting on [their] drags", was used to describe cross-dressing, in reference to the way women's petticoats would drag on the floor when worn.
Last edited by Ami Procoppio on 30 May 2020, 17:43, edited 25 times in total.

26 Jun 2018, 18:49
Maksim→ Diminutive: Max
Aleksandrovich→ Formerly: Mikhailovich
Preobrazhensky→ Formerly: Lebedev

He will introduce himself as Maksim, and his classmates and friends should refer to him as such, or more commonly, Preobrazhensky or even Aleksandrovich. As of right now, only Vyacheslav Preobrazhensky, and his family, is allowed to call him Max.

In Russian: Максим “Макс” Александрович Преображенский
school.
durmstrang
year.
fourth
age.
fourteen
race.
full human
blood-status.
wizard-born
thestrals?
yes
appearance.

At first glance, Maksim already stands out from his peers with his dark skin and curly hair, but setting him apart even further are his facial expressions. In a castle known for its strict and cold education, Maksim has no problem with wearing his heart on his sleeve, and his face is the farthest thing from a poker face. Standing at a solid 180 cm, he is slightly taller than average and built with plenty of muscle to spare. His hair is always kept short on the sides but longer on top, and he has clear skin devoid of freckles or acne. His clothes tend to be on the more rumpled side, although he likes to dress nicely when he's not in uniform. He is never seen without a black leather Blancpain watch with a cracked glass face on his wrist, or a slightly chipped silver cross on a thin chain around his neck. The watch was his mother's, and the cross his father's. These two items, along with a photograph, are all he has left of his birth parents.
Reducio
Image Image
personality.

Confident and borderline arrogant, Maksim doesn’t need to use words to talk. He is, if anything, a human embodiment of “Do it first, explain it later”. His body language does most of the talking for him, whether it’s his hands or his face, or just the way he’s presenting himself in general. He may be a boy of few words, but when he does speak, it is always sure to be something worth listening to. Additionally, he tends to turn a cold shoulder to anyone who tries to address him as "Max" without his permission, or anyone who dares to insult his brother in front of him. He is not afraid to draw his wand or use his fists when it comes to conflicts, even if it lands him in trouble.

While Maksim fancies himself to be quite the player, having never had much trouble in making friends or talking to girls, this couldn't be farther from the truth. In fact, Maksim isn't quite sure he even likes girls, at all. He's tucked this problem away in his head for another day, but it's a problem that's coming to the surface more and more often as he's growing older and the girls are growing... well, prettier. And although he may come off as extremely happy-go-lucky and as silly as his brother, Maksim is a hard-working student who puts his all into everything he does. The second he sets his mind to something, it will get accomplished, no matter how much blood, sweat, and tears will be shed over it. However, it’s this same stubbornness that is his greatest weakness- his pride and inability to back down is a flaw that he has yet to learn to overcome.
history.

In a life he’s long forgotten about, Maksim was born to Mikhail and Natalia Lebedev, two average wizards who were good friends with Aleksandr and Sofia Preobrazhensky. Consequently, Maksim grew up being best friends with their son, Vyacheslav, who was a year younger than him. After his parents died in a car crash when Maksim was 4, the Preobrazhenskys took him in as their own, raising him as their son. The adoption was made official a year later, and Maksim Lebedev became Maksim Preobrazhensky.

At Durmstrang, Maksim found himself drawn to martial and combat magic, even if he couldn’t study them as closely as he wanted to quite yet. While he’s only a fourth year, he has already decided that he will stay on to finish all eight years at Durmstrang, and hopefully, once he leaves, he will become a professional duelist. And, well, if that doesn’t work out, he’s been used to caring for Vyacheslav’s various scrapes, cuts, and the occasional sprain over the years. Being on the healing end of magical injuries is not a role unfamiliar to Maksim.

The summer before his fourth year, Maksim found himself taking a walk alongside a cliffside with Vyacheslav, and the two brothers were talking about nothing in particular. At least, nothing until Maksim brought up the Quidditch team. Although Vyacheslav was never the fondest of heights, Maksim was absolutely scared to death of heights and the sensation of falling, and he challenged his brother on a dare to try out for the Quidditch team. A triple dog dare. Therefore, by the law of macho men, Vyacheslav couldn’t possibly refuse. However, to both brothers’ surprise (and Maksim’s delight), Vyacheslav actually made the team. Not a single game has gone by without Maksim there to support his brother and best friend.
relationships.

Reducio
Caradoc Browne
↪ Nice man, even better cook!
Amadea Campbell
↪ Ah, a formidable opponent indeed. En garde!
Frost Cira
↪ A beautiful young lady. I hope to speak to her again, sometime!
Nichlas Forsberg
↪ Perhaps he should stick to Quidditch...
Lucia Fox
↪ A charming young girl, I’m sure. I wish I had another chance to chat!
Adam Harringtom
↪ An acrobatic young man, even if there is nothing to dodge...
Oliver Hart
↪ My knight in shining cardboard.
Madhup Hexum
↪ Bumblebee! He’s alright, I suppose.
Kateri Karr
↪ The wonderful drink lady!
Kheanu Mondelez
↪ The most perfect person on the planet. I wonder what his lips feel like?
Heather Blair Moretti
↪ A charming girl, could be Dolf’s new beau...
Saskia Nicholson
↪ A pretty girl from the barbeque! Very sweet.
Rudolf Novikov
↪ If I didn’t already have Slava, Dolf would be my best friend.
Arjan Oberoi
↪ I don’t know if I’d go as far as saying I’d like to punch him, but sometimes I wonder why he does what he does.
Alexei Petrov
↪ If it weren’t for common courtesy, I would’ve hexed him a hundred times over by now.
Vyacheslav Preobrazhensky
↪ Who?
Cecily Quinn
↪ A decent spellcaster!
Alexx Séverin
↪ She can take so many hits... a real trooper.
Alisa Sokolova
↪ Rather strange at times, but a good friend all the same. I wish she could see herself the way I do.
Dymphna Teague
↪ A great ally and a wonderful duellist.
threads.

Reducio
No Backing Out Now, We Already Shook On It
In which Max dares Slava to try out for the Durmstrang Quidditch Team.
Saturdays are for the Boys
In which Max meets his tentmates for the summer.
Welcome BBQ
In which Max charms Frost (from Hogwarts) and buttes heads with his rival (Alexei).
Chess Combat, Game 3
In which Max shows off his duelling skills while attempting (and failing) to flirt with Kheanu.
The Watchers
In which Max cheers on Slava and the Durmstrang Quidditch with Dolf, and converses with Heather.
The Fall Ball
In which Max attends a masquerade with his new friend, Alisa.
Maksim & Slava, by the fantastic, amazing, and gorgeous Saskia Nicholson
Graphic by the iconic, show-stopping, talented Astrea Soleil Neptune.
Banner by the jaw-dropping, gasp-inducing Astrea Soleil Neptune.
Reducio
Last edited by Ami Procoppio on 11 Aug 2021, 08:41, edited 19 times in total.

26 Jun 2018, 18:51
statistics.
stamina: 7 | evasion: 12 | strength: 18 | wisdom: 6 | arcane power: 3 | accuracy: 16
(+1 from quidd win [x, 2])
abilities.
year one: the martial artist.
year two: prodigal transfiguration learner.
year three: spell spread.
year four: the muggle condition.
year five: animagus.
spells known.
Reducio
First Year
Dancing-Feet Spell • Tarantallegra - Charms 1
Mending Charm • Reparo - Charms 1
Levitation Charm • Wingardium Leviosa - Charms 2
Wand-Lighting Charm • Lumos - Charms 3
Wand-Extinguishing Charm • Nox - Charms 3
Locking Charm • Colloportus - Charms 4
Unlocking Charm • Alohomora - Charms 4
Umbrella Spell • Pluvia Velo - Charms 5
Whistle to Watch • Tunc Sibilus - Transfiguration 1
Snail to Teapot • Choclea Bibe - Transfiguration 2
Glass to Sand - Transfiguration 2
Sauce-Making Spell • Condimentum - Transfiguration 3
Matchbox Transformation Spell • Flintifors - Transfiguration 4
Matchstick to Needle • Conmutocus - Transfiguration 4
Untransfiguration • Reparifarge - Transfiguration 5
Green Sparks Charm • Verdimillious - DADA 1
Red Spark Charm • Periculum - DADA 1
Curse of the Bogies • Mucus ad Nauseam - DADA 2
Knockback Jinx • Flipendo - DADA 3
Smokescreen Spell • Fumos - DADA 4
Eyeglass Repair Charm • Oculus Reparo - HoM 1
Sneezing Hex • Steleus - HoM 2
Bubble-Producing Charm • Bullarum Immortalem - HoM 3
Cleaning Charm • Scourgify - HoM 3
Snowflake-Creating Spell • Nix Facitur - Astronomy 3
Fire-Making Spell • Incendio - Herbology 2
Extinguishing Charm • Extinguo - Herbology 3
Four-Point Spell • Point Me - Flying 3
Learnt upon graduation to Second Year
Softening Charm | Spongify
Packing Charm | Pack
Tickling Charm | Rictusempra

Second Year
General Counter-Spell • Finite Incantatem - Charms 1
Freezing Charm • Immobulus - Charms 2
Revealing Charm • Revelio - Charms 3
Illegibility Charm • Illegibilus - Charms 3
Slowing Charm • Arresto Momentum - Charms 4
Engorgement Charm • Engorgio - Charms 5
Shrinking Charm • Reducio - Charms 5
Avifors Spell • Avifors - Transfiguration 1
Purple Firecrackers-Conjuration Charm • Violaceous - Transfiguration 2
Color-Changing Charm • Colorvaria - Transfiguration 3
Clothing Color-Changing Charm • Multicorfors - Transfiguration 3
Hair Color-Changing Charm • Crinus Muto - Transfiguration 3
Squiggle Quill Spell • Vermiculafors - Transfiguration 4
Gluing Spell • Epoximise - Transfiguration 5
Hardening Charm • Duro - Transfiguration 5
Blindfolding Spell • Obscuro - DADA 1
Tongue-Tying Spell • Mimblewimble - DADA 2
Disarming Charm • Expelliarmus - DADA 3
Bluebell Flames • Caeruleus Inflamarae - DADA 4
Hot-Air Charm • Aer Calidus - Astronomy 2
Sun-Light Charm • Lumos Solem - Astronomy 3
Weather-modifying Charm • Metelojinx - Astronomy 4
Weather-modifying Countercharm • Meteolojinx Recanto - Astronomy 4
Weather-modifying Charm Variant • Meteolojinx - Astronomy 5
Atmospheric Charm • Caelum Muto - Astronomy 5
Blue Sparks Charm • Caerulimillious - Astronomy 5
Fire-Making Spell • Incendio Duo - Herbology 1
Slug-Vomiting Charm • Slugulus Eructo - Herbology 1
Flower-Conjuring Spell • Orchideous - Herbology 3
Slippery-Jinx • Lubricus - Flying 1
Paper Mending Charm • Papyrus Reparo - HoM 3
Learnt upon graduation to Third Year
Ascension Spell | Alarte Ascendare (Makes the target fly up high into the air.)
Descension Spell | Descendo (Causes the target to move downwards.)

Third Year
Bandaging Charm • Ferula - Charms 1
Wind Jinx • Ventus - Charms 2
Wand-Lighting Charm Duo • Lumos Duo - Charms 3
Radiant Wand-Lighting Charm • Lumos Maxima - Charms 3
Summoning Charm • Accio - Charms 4
Banishing Charm • Depulso - Charms 4
Singing Jinx • Cantis - Charms 5
Healing Charm • Reparifors - Transfiguration 1
Guinea Fowl to Guinea Pig • Avum Porcus - Transfiguration 2
Porcupine [or Hedgehog] to Pincushion • Hystrifors - Transfiguration 2
Teapot to Gerbil • Jerbollam - Transfiguration 3
Teapot to Rat • Ratollam - Transfiguration 3
Teapot to Ferret • Migaleollam - Transfiguration 3
Teapot to Tortoise • Terachelys - Transfiguration 3
Teacup to Tortoise • Tazachelys - Transfiguration 3
Tail-Growing Hex • Cauda Incrementum - Transfiguration 4
Fish Transformation Spell • Piscifors - Transfiguration 5
Fish to Flower • Piscimutatio - Transfiguration 5
Teddy Bear to Spider • Arachmutatio - Transfiguration 5
Boggart-Banishing Spell • Riddikulus - DADA 1
Revulsion Jinx • Relashio - DADA 2
Snake Summons Spell • Serpensortia - DADA 3
Snake-Vanishing Spell • Vipera Evanesca - DADA 3
Full Body-Bind Curse • Petrificus Totalus - DADA 4
Freezing Spell • Glacius - Astronomy 1
Hovering Charm • Sublevo Brevis - Astronomy 2
Spider Conjuration Spell • Arachnos - CoMC 2
Water-Heating Spell • Aqua Fervens - Divination 1
Cracker Jinx • Nec Divinos Crepitus - Divination 2
Cheering Charm • Serenate - Divination 3
Bravery Charm • Animosus - Divination 4
Sealant Charm • Consigno - Divination 5
Gripping Charm • Inhaeresco - Flying 1
Hurling Hex • Iacta - Flying 2
Water Repelling Charm • Impervius - HoM 3

Fourth Year
Amplifying Charm • Sonorus - Charms 1
Quieting Charm • Quietus - Charms 1
Minor Healing Charm • Episkey - Charms 2
Blockage Clearing Spell • Anapneo - Charms 2
(Minor) Explosion Charm • Bombarda - Charms 3
Fog-Conjuring Charm • Nebulus - Charms 4
Smokescreen Spell Duo • Fumos Duo - Charms 4
Muffliato Charm • Muffliato - Charms 5
Animal Goblet Transformation • Vera Verto - Transfiguration 1
Mice Transformation Spell • Snufflifors - Transfiguration 2
Ducklifors Jinx • Ducklifors - Transfiguration 2
Rabbit Transformation Spell • Lapifors - Transfiguration 3
Rabbit Slippers • Lepus Calceus - Transfiguration 3
Bubblehead Charm • Aspira - DADA 1
Leg-Locker Curse • Locomotor Mortis - DADA 2
Spider Repelling Spell • Arania Exumai - DADA 3
Impediment Hex • Impedimenta - DADA 3
Shield Charm • Protego - DADA 4
Herbivicus Charm • Herivicus - Herbology 1
Blackboard-writing Spell • Scripto - Divination 1
Teeth-straightening Spell • Recto dente - Divination 2
Siphoning Spell • Tergeo - Divination 3
Structure Building Charm • Erecto - Divination 4
Switching Spell • Viceversus - Divination 5
Ink Revealing Charm • Aparecium - Runes 2
Broom Jinx • Indomitus - Flying 2
Mobiliarbus Charm • Mobiliarbus - Flying 3
Pressurized Water Charm • Aqua Eructo - Astronomy 2
Water-Making Spell • Aguamenti • Herbology 3

Fifth Year
Arrow Shooting Spell- Transfiguration 1
Smoke to Daggers- Transfiguration 2
The Bird Conjuring Charm • Avis- Transfiguration 3
Charm to Cure Reluctant Reversers • Reveragain - Flying 1
Ascendio • Ascendio - Flying 2
Flashing Paint Charm • Cololumina - Flying 3
Biting Jinx • Mordeo - Charms 1
Bubble Jinx • Ebublio - Charms 1
Deprimo • Deprimo - Charms 2
Toenail-Growing Hex • Cresco Unguibus - Charms 2
Blasting Curse • Confringo - Charms 3
Flame-Freezing Charm • Flamduratus - Charms 4
Glacius Duo • Glacius Duo - Charms 4
Conjunctivitis Curse • Oculitumescere • DADA 1
Pimple Jinx • Furnunculus • DADA 2
Bat-Bogey Hex • Vespertilifors • DADA 3
Salvio Hexia • Salvio Hexia • DADA 3
Confundus Charm • Confundo - DADA 4
Shocking Spell • Fulgurunda • Astronomy 2
potions known.
Reducio
First Year
Cure for Boils (First Lesson)
Herbicide Potion (First Lesson)
Forgetfulness Potion (First Lesson)
Antidote to Common Poisons (Second Lesson)
Antidote to Uncommon Poisons (Second Lesson)
Bruise Removal Paste (Third Lesson)
Burn Healing Paste (Third Lesson)
Babbling Beverage (Fourth Lesson)
Confusing Concoction (Fourth Lesson)
Dizziness Draught (Fourth Lesson)
Muffling Draught (Fifth Lesson)
Dogbreath Potion (Fifth Lesson)
Pompion Potion (Herbology Second Lesson)

Second Year
Drowsiness Draught (First Lesson)
Sleeping Draught (First Lesson)
Murtlap Essence (Second Lesson)
Pepperup Potion (Second Lesson)
Anti-Paralysis-Potion (Third Lesson)
Black-Fire-Potion (Third Lesson)
Deflating Draught (Fourth Lesson)
Swelling Solution (Fourth Lesson)
Calming Draught (Fifth Lesson)
Gregory’s Unctuous Unction (Fifth Lesson)

Third Year
Grand Pepperup Potion (First Lesson)
Mandrake Restorative Draught (Second Lesson)
Revive Potion (Second Lesson)
Befuddlement Draught (Third Lesson)
Laugh Inducing Potion (Third Lesson)
Bulgeye Potion (Fourth Lesson)
Fire Breathing Potion (Fourth Lesson)
Memory Potion (Fifth Lesson)
Scintillation Solution (Fifth Lesson)
Madam's Glossy Silver Polish (COMC First Lesson)

Fourth Year
Fatiguing Infusion (First Lesson)
Weakness Potion (First Lesson)
Skelegro (Second Lesson)
Wound Cleaning Potion (Second Lesson)
Blood Replenishing Potion (Third Lesson)
Essence of Dittany (Third Lesson)
Garroting Gas (Fourth Lesson)
Erumpent Potion (Fourth Lesson)
Baruffio’s Brain Elixir (Fifth Lesson)
Wit Sharpening Potion (Fifth Lesson)

Fifth Year
Alihotsy Draught (First Lesson)
Elixir to Induce Euphoria (First Lesson)
Dr. Ubbly’s Oblivious Unction (Second Lesson)
Grand Wiggenweld Potion (Second Lesson)
Girding Potion (Third Lesson)
Vitamix Potion (Third Lesson)
Invisibility Potion (Fourth Lesson)
Shrinking Potion (Fourth Lesson)
Potion for Dreamless Sleep (Fifth Lesson)
Invigoration Draught (Fifth Lesson)
Oculus Potion (DADA First Lesson)
Doxycide (CoMC Fourth Lesson)
Snuffling Potion (CoMC Fifth Lesson)
ministry of magic animagus file.
Reducio
1. Wizard Name: Ami Charity Procoppio
2. Animal: Marsican brown bear (Ursus arctos marsicanus)
3. Description: As the name suggests, Marsican brown bears (sometimes known as the Apennine brown bear) are a critically endangered subspecies of the Eurasian brown bear. They are the main attraction of the Parco Nazionale d'Abruzzo, Lazio e Molise and surrounding area in Italy. They have a relatively calm temperament with no serious aggressions shown towards humans. Marsican brown bears are generally larger than your average brown bear, with the adult female brown bear weighing in at around 310 pounds (140 kg) and a little shorter than 2 meters when standing.

As an adolescent teenager, Ami would be considered to be a sub-adult bear. Weighing in at 270 pounds and reaching a height of 6'6" while fully on her hind legs, her fur ranges from dark brown (more on her paws, legs, and shoulders) to a golden beige (more on her face). Her eye color remains the same as her human eyes (dark brown), and her ears are short and rounded. Also, she has terrible breath.
Information from here and here.

4. Distinctive Marking: Large burn scars covering the upper fourth of her back, creeping up her neck and onto her front shoulder blades.
5. Size: Huge
6. Skills: Claws 2, Bite
7. Stats:
Stamina: 13
Evasion: 0
Strength: 12
Wisdom: 0
Accuracy: 5

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

1 Jul 2018, 15:43
placeholder: chabraham
art by the incredible, amazing, show-stopping, iconic, genius scott alexander.
Last edited by Ami Procoppio on 10 Jan 2021, 04:38, edited 5 times in total.