come what may, I know it all will come back...One day."

F U L L N A M E: Rosie Marricott Willew
H O U S E: Ravenclaw
A G E: 11
W A N D : 30,7 cm cherry wood and unicorn hair
S C H O O L Y E A R: 1st (First)
P A T R O N U S: N/A
S P E C I E S: Human
H I S TO R Y: Wouldn't you like to know? Well, maybe foreshadowing my future with retellings of my past will implie I must be very prudent.Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..... I should make a note of that, excuse me for a second.
After being born in Ireland and spending five years in a corner of the world with all those I called family, I moved to London, in England, since my mother advocated it was for the best, the best for her career I presume. The Willew family,you might wonder, is my mother's family, the best Soda Breads in Dublin are the Willew Breads - on the side, the Willew's are great with old scripts, potion recipes and wit. But I must be like that, you know, It was good to go and find a tutor elsewhere. It could be a brand for me, exploration. I should then never stay long anywhere...?Marricott is a tribute to a friend family, my mom really likes her it seems. There is not much on my father, although they say I am a pure-blood, the facts are apparently delicate to bring up to my family, whenever I wrote letters verging on that subject, my grandmother and aunts would send back only treats and nonsense gossip, completely abstracting from it. Maybe things did not ended in good terms, I always wondered.
AHEM...As I was saying, in this game of growing older, I found myself in a whisper game, thouths surrounding me concerning my persona. Were the things that happened around me what defined me?or only my values and my thoughts? A lot of further research must be made, my fellow friends, at that time I simply wondered if something was off about the new life I was living on, but I understood that it was how it was supposed to be. I was not feeling wronged or neglected, but mystified, as if it was my decision to move into a new life in London in the first place. Was I meant on my own nature for that specificity? Destined perhaps to make things normal for myself? Wizards, great wizards, need challenges don't they?Perceptions, is always a matter of perceptions.
I was at that time growing up in Lady Aithne's house, if you ever stop by in London you will know that Lady Aithne's house is the most adequate place for young wizards, make no mistake though, is not a hotel, not close of being a playground, it is home (for those who find in it). Kids come and go from there, after all, most of us come to Hogwarts, but I know I'll always go back. Interestingly enough, when the time came to leave I was swiped by anxiety, to open the wings is always a beautiful dream but the fall moment is a retrieved frenzy that has the power to freeze us in our aspirations to never turn into action. I will make Lady Aithne proud, my grandma and aunts probably can not wait to hear all about my experience here, overall I am optimistic about friends too...What pushes my shoulders down must be, then, myself? I remain the biggest circle not sealed.
"Chapter titles are like signs, and if you read between the lines you'll find your first impression was mistook, for a cover is nice, but a cover is not the book." Ta-ru-ra-lee, ta-ra-ta-ta-ta! Ta-ru-ra-lee, ta-ra-ta-ta-ta!

Appearance
Reducio
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

The same green eyes as her mother's. An almond brown hair that used to be very blond. And 4 feet 11 inches of height that she measures every month to make sure she keeps growing taller. Likes to avoid the sun, so not so many freckles or redish cheeks. A stubborn hair that she brushes twice a day to wear with a black tiara and some pins.
Ideals
Reducio
MENTALITY
Pre-Hogwarts
Rosie likes astronomy books and adventure sagas a lot. Preferably, the ones with a lot of picutres, is a general fact that science is pretty much magic - with reasoning behind it. When she can not stop wondering about her mom she imagines that in a planet or galaxy far away her beloved mother is very busy descovering stuff and keeping the Earth safe. It has to be something big.
Magic and science both have a lot of mysteries in them, just like fiction and reality, how they work and who they work for is a matter of the heart and of the mind. Therefore, her major trait is to be very curious, that is what she has been told and what she will eventually truly grasp as a fear of being left out - which explains some competitive behaviour she manifests. Rosie has a lot of questions, she is not actively looking for the answers though, she does not know what keeps her afloat, big feelings she does not comprehend only guarantee that she has difficult motivating herself sometimes, and other times, well, she has her own stuff to do on what she considers to be a priority for herself. But she wants to be good, she wants to be grown. To understand things like adults do. To be certain. To know the limits of the cosmos.
Magic
Reducio
FIRST INSTANCE OF MAGIC

On her 9th anniversary Rosie asked everyone to pretend it was not her birthday. She did not wanted any gifts, a party, a congratulation, or even a cake. She wanted to know what would happen with her secret, if she kept it, slowly growing older that day, cells degenerating, and the universe would not have a clue. Almost completed, at bedtime, someone, another girl, thinking the game was over, finally congratulated Rosie.
The gasp, the panic, the betrayal she felt, once her secret was out, slipped to the hands of the universe. Father time would see all, at last. All that lead to a tantrum and a scream, which caused an unexpected blow of wind to mess up the nursery and turn off all the lights in the house. When everything was dark, everything was also quiet for seconds, Rosie felt peaceful, the dark at least hid her secret, tucked them away with the frustration, remembered her that inside her, is where she kept the truly important secrets. That night she apologized to everyone, next day they had chocolate cake for breakfast.
Last edited by Rosie Marricott Willew on 20 Nov 2020, 20:49, edited 7 times in total.

4 Nov 2020, 19:53
Rosie Marricott Willew | First Year | Ravenclaw
ROLEPLAYS

Reducio

PROLOGUE'S
TBA Background Roleplays concerning the past of the Willew's and of her father.

A TIME BEFORE HOGWARTS
Summer tempest mystery acquaintance

TBA
Dango Greetings

TBA
More Tea Less Cream
Lady Aithne arranges a meeting with another hogwarts first-year kid. Can friendships be planned?
Is found family a choice?
Jo arrives in London after not talking to Rosie for a year. Will they still be friends in Hogwarts? Do they simply see things too differently now? There are more things happening than what can actually be said.

THE BEGGINING

Sorted in Ravenclaw, Rosie learns not to hide in the light of the foreseeable but do as your heart wishes and explore the shadows of the unknown.

One day at a time keeps one's mind at prime! Rosie's night entries journaling about the first week in Hogwarts.

This declares you, the carrot pin finder, as a national hero. Good on you for that. Here, take two weeks worth of bread.
Cooking memories
TBA
Family Traits
TBA

In a stressfull monday morning Rosie got into an argument over a pen.
She is not proud of it.
Blooming Expectations

Rosie and Eva make amends as they find out they have a lot more in common...A lot more.
Guilty as Charged

TBA

The birthday boy, Rosie and Arissa play Medusa and the challenge the loser in Cade's birthday party.

A GOOD STUDENT
TBA

Last edited by Rosie Marricott Willew on 19 Nov 2020, 02:38, edited 8 times in total.

4 Nov 2020, 20:06
RELATIONSHIPS:

IRELAND

Reducio
Image Image
Image Image
CLODIE WILLEW
The potion expert.
Clodie Willew is Rosie's MOTHER and is the best potion maker the Willew's ever had. A former Ravenclaw. They are already famous in Dublin for their recipes and precise execution, but Clodie differentiates herself for the new potions she creates, old and forgotten ingredients, experimentations that although sometimes catastrophic, are also fascinating for the future of potions.
She is out for a quest since Rosie was 5 and sent off to London. Maybe it is the most important quest of her life, and she is doing it for her daughter.
She can't keep in touch with Rosie but she watches her, or used to, every once in a while she could manage to, through a special enchanted glass mirror in Lady's Aithne London House. Outside from that Rosie is hardly traceable, or so Clodie hopes. Clodie tells Hertia to pass on little messages in special occasions. Communication is dangerous too, thankfully for now that Rosie is off to Hogwarts Clodie can hope to trust in Solomon Lear's protection in school grounds.
Image HEMLOCK
Herem Pridwock. The metamorphmagus.
Rosie's DAD.
Rosie does not know him, neither does she have the slightest idea of how the master criminal and partner of FOXGLOVE - both arrested in Azkaban - is her father. Former Ravenclaw. As a metamorphmagus, Herem changed his appearance as a disguise often, and while in a relationship with Clodie, almost thirteen years ago, kept his identity protected. Investigations state that after selling out Foxglove to Azkaban in 2008, Hemlock thought he could escape, but was recognized and captured by an unknown wizard in a duel that made Hemlock practically turn himself in.
Image Image
Image Image
CIARA MARRICOTT
The Defender. Former Gryffindor. Rosie's middle name is in honor of Ciara, she is a friend from Clodie since they studied in Hogwarts and a major duelist. She helped Clodie throughout the whole pregnancy and in the end even sacrificed herself to make sure Clodie and Rosie would be safe.
Ciara is currently living isolated in the County of Derry, one of her spells backfired in a duel and now she can't remember any of her friends or family. She is periodically visited by Ersia Willew, who she thinks is just a nosy old lady she grew fond of.
Image Image
Image Image
ERSIA WILLEW
The matriarch. Ersia is the matriarch of the Willew's, a former Slytherin. She is the best at translating scripts and foreign languages; she knows all bread recipes by head and can always tell by the smell if a potion Is faded to failure. She does not leave Ireland though, specially now that she is of age, she guarantees if something happens she must die in Irish grounds. She misses Rosie the most, and does not completely agree with the family plan. She is the one that prepared Rosie's letters that should be open when the girl turns 16. She visits Ciara too, she had always seen that Ciara was the most loyal of friends Clodie ever had.
Image Image
Image Image
HERTIA WILLEW
The Enchanter Baker. Former Hufflepuff. Rosie's aunt and Clodie's older sister that will do whatever to protect someone she loves and spare their feelings. She doesn't think about when will the time come to reveal the whole situation to Rosie, she rather not. Things have been working out fine for the past 11 years, and Rosie is a normal happy amazing child despite her mother being far away. Hertia is the best hand to knead the dough, and also, to prepare enchanted breads, filled with potions. Breads with a purpose that is, to help her family stay together and fine as they are.
ENGLAND

Reducio
LADY AITHNE
[/center]
TBA

HOGWARTS
Reducio

JO MORGAN
"Although I may not think everything through, I don't take back what I say or regret what I do, but if you leave it to me I'll do whatever I can 'cause I know that's what I'm here for.
I don't wanna wait around anymore, even if you can't see, I don't have the time to tell you
why I do the things that I do, just please hold on and soon you'll see that I'm not the villain I appear to be."

NAME
TBA
NAME
TBA
NAME
" TBA "
NAME
"TBA"
NAME
"TBA"
CADE DARKBOUND
"Grown ups, what do they know, living by the stories on the radio, bad news on the tv, headlines are made of reality. We don't have the time to sleep, there's every possibility, carry on, carry on
wide awake and we're dreaming."

NAME
"TBA"
NAME
"TBA"
EVA EVERGOOD
"I'm just like you, you're just like me, yes I am a girl like you. You never think that it was so. It is plain as day, sure as the sky is blue. We carry through, do what we need to do, a heart that beats, a voice that speaks the truth...I am a girl like you"
ARISSA WRIGHT
"I know you see it, you run with me, and I can cut you free, out of the drudgery and walls you keep in - so trade that typical for something colorful, and if it's crazy, live a little crazy! You can play it sensible, a king of conventional, or you can risk it all and see."
NAME
TBA
Coding credits to to Lucia Fox
Last edited by Rosie Marricott Willew on 20 Nov 2020, 21:01, edited 5 times in total.

18 Nov 2020, 17:08
MYSTERY BOX
P L A Y L I S T
. . . .

The key. I don't want a key. Closed walls are dangerous. No keys. I shouln't need one for myself.
. . . .

Can you hear something? Can't silence the ideas that get me up in the morning. Or am I asleep?
. . . .

It is not about the competition. It can not be. But is not for myself either. What happened after all?
. . . .

Cherry wand wood isimbued with the powers of achievement, self-assertion over obstacles and critics
. . . .

I want to be a friend to all? One can feel chased, unless you pursue yourself and see nothing else.

L I B R A R Y
Take a look at some of Rosie's books

☼Pesky Adventures Of The Pesty Pirate Series
☼ Flowy Pajamas at Sea: A tragedy
☼ Greastet Greater Ghosts Volumes I and II
☼ Chronicles of The Lumpy Grumpy Niffler
☼ Mango Space Wizard
☼ Boarded Spiders In A Cloud - A manifesto
☼ History of Hair Fashion Through The Audacity Of Times
☼ Jello and Jazz, a love epic story

C O L L A B O R A T I O N
The longest I'll take to answer is from 2-3 days, if something is wrong I'll let you know. Please don't agree to a thread If you do not really want, cause unfinished threads are really sad.
S T A T U S
Currently not open for threads but feel free to owl me, OOC or IC, our characters can start as quill palls. If you have an idea we can plan it out. I'll be more focused on lessons for a while.
ABOUT ROSIE
Flowers | Books | Science | Soda Bread | Long conversations | Art/Pictures | Astronomy | Charms | Transfiguration | History | Philosophy | Cats | Journaling | Acessories! | Tea
I D E A S
If you are a wizard/witch from London we can plan out backgrounds where our character met before coming to Hogwarts. Rosie is a pure blood but she can play muggle.