Patronus: n/a
Boggart: n/a

WAND!

31.7 cm
Mayhaw wood
Unicorn hair
Can cast strong spells
Good grip
BACKGROUND : My character's name is Preksha YG and she is eleven years old. She is a witch. Her first instance with magic was terrific has she didn't know how it worked and messed up. This character of mine is very intelligent and also cunning at the same time, she knows how to reacts at different situation and also in the right way. Preksha is also hundred and fifty four centimeters tall and eleven years. Her character is very kind when it come to people or children, has she had an unpleasant childhood and wants to make sure none of them suffer like her with a little influence of magic. Her parents died in an avalanche when she was eight years of age and always thought that it wasn't by nature and that someone would be behind that avalanche and she was raised in by foster parents and that's where she first had the instance if magic in the muggle world. She only loves peace and harmony within people and would do anything to stop the bad from taking it away from them. Preksha loves to research about old ruins and the history about it and loves to sing as it keeps her calm when her friends aren't around. Lastly she would do anything to save her loved ones and make them proud of what she is.
First Instance of Magic: As mentioned above my first instance of magic went horribly bad but kinda nice. This happened when i was living in my foster home. That night the family was having a party for their success. Their relatives and my cousins hate me as I am a foster kid and each time they bully me for being weird and unloved but that didn't bother me alas one day my temper broke and i used one funny spell my mother taught me but told me not to use it but i just did it, but later i apologized for doing that and i taught my mother was going to be angry but no she was kinda happy that i taught him a lesson for me for messing with me.
Personality and appearance: She is 154 cm tall, has long, blonde, silky, light brown hair with strands of white hair. Sometimes she can be bossy and unfair but has a good heart on the inside. She has a habit of being kind with everyone and trust people with her entire heart. She is the ideal type a person wants to be with whereas she tries finding the good in the bad people and tries to help them being their good side rather than the bad. Finally she is just a piece of rare treasure.
Last edited by Preksha Yg on 9 Oct 2020, 15:10, edited 10 times in total.

Preksha Y.G