04. The History
05. Threads
06. Relationships
07. Family
INSPIRATIONS
[] [] [] [] []
Reducio
Hiya!

Welcome to Lily's Encyclopedia! Here you will find everything--and anything about her! This Encyclopedia is still a WIP [Work-In-Progress] so there are some blank areas and it is somewhat messy at the moment. Oh, but never mind that now, do please come in, feel free take a look around, and have a great time!

I mean, of course you'll have a great time! Well, I mean, um, eheheheh... Well, anyway, feel free to tell me what you think about anything! Her ency, more about Lily, or anything! I'm always ready to answer owls, and I'm really, really friendly isn't that obvious so don't worry about sending me owls or dm's. My Discord is Catching_Fire#3227.

Well, I'll see you later!

Last edited by Lily Reeser on 26 Nov 2020, 19:02, edited 193 times in total.

Lily Reeser
encyclopedia | "we are all so beautiful until we are convinced we aren't"

22 Sep 2020, 18:23
Lily Abigale Reeser | First Year | Ravenclaw
Stats
Stamina 6
Evasion 4
Strength 5
Wisdom 8
Arcane Power 4
Accuracy 8
Abilities
Reducio
No abilities[/color]
Spells known
Reducio
N/A
Potions known
Reducio
N/A
Last edited by Lily Reeser on 22 Nov 2020, 23:52, edited 35 times in total.

Lily Reeser

24 Sep 2020, 04:50
NAME Lily Abigale Ruslanovna Areum Reeser
DOB 29 March, 2009
AGE 11
SCHOOLING YEAR 1st Year
SCHOOL Hogwarts
GENDER Cisgender Female
SEXUALITY Unknown
HOUSE Ravenclaw
SPECIES Human
NATIONALITY Russian
BLOOD PURITY Muggle-Born
RESIDENCE Chester, England
E
S
S
E
N
T
I
A
L

I
N
F
O
PATRONUS Unknown
MIRROR OF ERISED Her family, alive and well together
AMORTENIA Ginseng, Tea, and Mint
BOGGART Watching someone get hurt
THESTRALS Yes--from watching her mother die...
POLYJUICE Glowing yellow, tastes bitter, somewhat like Grapefruit
M
A
G
I
C
A
L
P
H
Y
S
I
C
A
L

B
E
I
N
G
O+ BLOOD TYPE
None SCARS
62 lbs | 28.1227 kgs WEIGHT
56.4 in | 4.7 feet HEIGHT
Athletic BODY FORM

HAIR COLOUR Dirty Blonde
HAIR LENGTH Reaches just below shoulder blades
EYE COLOUR Blue
SKIN TONE Fair
VOICECLAIM WIP
FACECLAIM Kristina Pimenova & Anna Grudina
MBTI INTP - The Logician
ENNEAGRAM 6w5
ALIGNMENT Lawful Good
TEMPERAMENT Choleric
DEADLY SIN Pride (and Prejudice)
HEAVENLY VIRTUE Diligence
Reducio
Lily is an INTP, which, of course, makes her an obvious Ravenclaw. Lawful Good, as her alignment, makes her a quite justified person, who loathes seeing the guilty go free of charge. She gets a bit chaotic and mad, once you tick her off, though as a Choleric, she is no exception. Though her Pride does ruin her good build on personality, she does get a little too proud at times. She may also be prejudiced at times, though she will try her best not to make it obvious. Diligence on the other hand, helps her clean up her deadly sin, partially at least.
T
H
E

I
N
S
I
D
E
S
This coding above was greatly inspired by the amazing @Scarlett Aden [x]
Last edited by Lily Reeser on 23 Nov 2020, 00:01, edited 73 times in total.

Lily Reeser

7 Oct 2020, 02:41
--WIP--

Lily's entrance into the magical world was as many would say, interesting. Two muggle borned magical Hogwarts alumni (Gryffindor and Hufflepuff), the families - one rich and unknown, one famous and middle-class... It was pretty normal, if you could count losing a mother and was-a-soon-to-be-brother, father dying on Christmas, grandparents forcing you to leave England and go to Russia, can be considered normal - then it is, though I highly suspect it isn't.
Last edited by Lily Reeser on 26 Nov 2020, 19:06, edited 24 times in total.

Lily Reeser

2 Nov 2020, 04:31
First Year
2020 2021
Reducio
09012020 • [] • Someone and Somewhere New
09012020 • [] • Sorting Ceremony
09142020 • [] • The Violin Cries, The Piano Doesn't
09142020 • [] • By Chance
11022020 • [] • Is That Really Something to Look Up At?
11092020 • [] • Are All Ravenclaw's Like This?
Last edited by Lily Reeser on 22 Nov 2020, 23:59, edited 10 times in total.

Lily Reeser

4 Nov 2020, 22:56
@LILY CAWTHI
First Year Hufflepuff Aquaintence []
Welsh girl fell into the lake with Lily just a coincidence but she seems nice. Welsh girl's a good girl, she doesn't know much about welsh girl but she seems like a reasonable person and she would like to know more about the-girl-who-fell-into-the-lake-with-her-omg.
She always stays in the back of Lily's mind since they both went through cHaOTiC interesting experiences together.
@Scarlett Aden
Second Year Gryffindor Positive so far []
Gosh, Scarlett, dang, whenever Lily hears her name she gets jealous. Unsure why though, Scarlett seemed to have made a great impression on Lily, fiery, god, that was one trait Lily wanted to have the most. She'd really love to get to know more about Scarlett.
Yanked her out of the lake after Lily fell. XD
Last edited by Lily Reeser on 26 Nov 2020, 05:47, edited 12 times in total.

Lily Reeser

4 Nov 2020, 22:56

WIP--thanks for waiting <3
Last edited by Lily Reeser on 16 Nov 2020, 21:05, edited 3 times in total.

Lily Reeser

26 Nov 2020, 05:34
GOODBYE MESSAGE 2021
READ THIS ASAP BUT DO NOT TAKE THIS INTO CONTEXT UNTIL FEBUARY/MARCH 2021.
Reducio
Hello,

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS INTO CONTEXT UNTIL FEBUARY 2021. IF YOU ARE THINKING OF A FUTURE RELATIONSHIP WITH LILY, PLEASE READ THE BELOW FIRST.

I know this is quite early to say but I have decided to deactivate Lily in March/April. I RPGed Lily on another site long before and she is getting quite boring. I will finish all RPG's and everything but I will come back as another character. Those who I have been talking to through owls, I will owl you from my old account or you can DM me through discord to figure out who I am. I'm a Ravenclaw myself and Lily is very similar to me. I came here looking for an adventure but I haven't really felt one yet. I guess I'm a little impatient but I would like my new character to be more chaotic and have more interactions with people.

Replies will be as quick as I possibly can make them to be. Owls are open as long as I'm active. I will keep in touch with all of you who would like to stay in touch. Once my new character comes around (in a few months), I will either owl you or dm you if you are interested.

After I'm deactivated, I have decided that if any - yes ANY - of my coding interests you, you can take it. Just don't forget to credit me with a link back to the page you took the coding from. If anyone attacks you for stealing, just show them this message, I'm just trying to be nice here though I highly doubt any of that'll happen XD. people learn so fast nowadays

I'm so sorry if this effects your character and their timeline. We can make it up with my new character. I will try my best to make that happen. I can't just abandon you like that! Also my deepest apologies if I have to close a RP quickly or leave one quickly.

PEOPLE WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN | @Scarlett Aden @Jane Lewis @Henry Knight @Alina Rosier @Amara Dragamior @Lindsey Springhall @Scarlett Aden @Sarah Lightwood @Lily Cawthi
Please contact me if you would like to go further into this. Though please note I am INDEFINATELY deactivating Lily.

IC REASON WHY LILY IS LEAVING.
Her father passed away because i killed him over christmas mwahahahaha and she and her sister are moving in with their grandparents in Russia. Since she and her sister didn't want to stop their magic learning, they are going to Koldovstoretz, the Russian magic school. If Lily writes to your character, you can say so, I don't mind. Just don't make an RPG out of it, though you can mention it in an RPG. If that is confusing, owl me while I'm active and I will explain further. Making an RPG out of it is basically godmodding Lily/me and I'd prefer to shape what Lily does and becomes in the future.

Thanks for a great time and I'm so sorry I have to go but I'll be back!

Best Wishes,

Lily Reeser