Jessica Toro•First year•Ravenclaw
Full Name: Jessica Toro
House: Ravenclaw
Wand: 32,5 cm chestnut wood and unicorn hair
School Year: 1
Patronus: (Not applicable until 6th years) None
Species: (Human, Part-Giant, Part-Veela, etc.) Human
History/Background Story:
I am a pure blood born in a muggle world. My home is in London, England, in a rather spacey apartment. Well, my first home was on a beautiful farm with plentiful food. Life was perfect. Nora(my sister) and I would complete chores, go to school, an have fun! Everything was peaceful until this happened:
Holly stepped into Jessica's room. "What is it, mother?" She asked, surprised by her mother's sudden visit. "We're moving." Jessica sat there, shocked. "B-but why?" Holly sighed. "There are thieves Jessica. They steal crops and animals from local farms, leaving nothing behind. If they come to us, we'll have nothing to sell at the fall harvest!" Jessica thought for a moment. "But can't we add seurity systems?" Holly sighed a big sigh. "No Jessica, its unsafe. We're moving for your safety, and the family's." "B-" Holly stared into her eyes with a stern look. "No buts. Pack up, we're leaving tomorrow."
And so we moved into an apartment. Life wasn't as perfect. I grew depressed, and could do nothing but mope. Finally, my 11th birthday. We were enjoying it, eating cake and stuff, until a giant wave of depression hit me. And thats when it happened. I exploded the cake. Soon after, I received my Hogwarts letter. And hey! My depression was gone! At least I didn't have to go to my old school. Boy, was it a nightmare! Food everywhere, uniforms, spitting. Everything in one big nightmare.
Pre-Hogwarts history:
Jessica was born in a farm outside of London. Every day she and her sister would complete their chores, have fun, and go to school. Everything was perfect until thieves started raiding local farms. Afraid for their safety, The Toro family moved to an apartment in London. Jessica was sad, maybe even depressed, until one day, on her 11th birthday, she exploded the cake. Her parents knew what this meant, and a few days later she received her Hogwarts letter. She now looks forward to learning new spells, potions, and, well, just getting to know the wonderful wizarding world!
Last edited by Jessica Toro on 3 Aug 2020, 02:26, edited 1 time in total.

Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 6 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 5 | Accuracy: 6

1 Aug 2020, 22:10
Stats

Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 6 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 4 | Accuracy: 6

Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 6 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 5 | Accuracy: 6

2 Aug 2020, 14:39
Abilities

Spells acquired:

Reducio

Tarantallegra
Reparo
Lumos
Nox

Potions known:

Reducio
None yet
Last edited by Jessica Toro on 3 Aug 2020, 17:52, edited 2 times in total.

2 Aug 2020, 14:53
Other:

Profile backstory/physical appearance and other

Name: Jessica Toro
personality: kind, caring, loyal, smart
hair: darker blond, some black-ish stripes
eye color: blue
height: 5 feet

her family

dislikes:
rude people
horrible smells
evil

nicknames:
Jess
Mrs. Toro(Thats what the computer calls me)

Home: In a rural area, on a farm
Backstory:

Jessica was born in a farm outside of london. Every day she and her sister would complete their chores, have fun, and go to school. Everything was perfect until theives started raiding local farms. Afraid for their safety, The Toro family moved to an apartment in london. Jessica was sad, maybe even depressed, until one day, on her 11th birthday, she exploded the cake. Her parents knew what this meant, and a few days later she recieved her hogwarts letter.

Relationship with family:
She gets into arguments with her sister sometimes, mostly over who gets to have the last cookie, although overall she loves her family very much. Especially her mother, whom she shared many memories with. (Especially snuggle time in bed as a child.)

Blood status: pure blood( she didn't know cause her parents hid it from her) Reason:
Her parents loved the beauty of the muggle world and decided to move there. However, they had to hide their magic, therefor leading to them hiding it from their children.

Favorite book: Little woman and The Hobbit

Siblings: Nora Toro

Parents: Holly and Paxton Toro

Friends: Celeste evergreen

Favorite quotes:

"Never look down on someone unless your helping them up."
~Unsure who the author is

Favorite food:

mac-and cheese maybe spaghetti

Favorite joke:

knock knock.
whos there?
you know.
you know who?
exactly.

2 Aug 2020, 16:51
Relationships

Gryffindor

Reducio
None yet

Ravenclaw

Reducio
Nell Zoldak- I wouldn't say best friends, but she helped me out

Slytherin

Reducio
None yet

Hufflepuff

Reducio
None yet