Birthday: March 28 2009
Year: First Year
Patronus: Not applicable until 6th year
Species: Human
Ethnicity: Scottish - Russian
Languages: English, Scots Gaelic and Russian
Background/History:
Reducio

I was coming home from Travis's place after a study session. As I took an alley as a short cut, I saw a figure pass overhead and begin lumbering towards me, I panicked and ran as fast as I could but I tripped and sprained my ankle. I screamed but something strange happened. A dumpster tipped over and crashed on the thug.
I managed to walk home but who could I tell? My sister Aila, was in Arizona, my brother Malcolm, was in Glasgow, Travis just would tell me to take a nap and my dad would never listen to me. But my mother left home when I was six and never came back.
When I was 10, I always thought my mom worked for the government. When I got home, my family was devastated. All my dad told me was that now she is gone. All I got from that was that my mom was died on duty but I still knew he was hiding something.
I was home after the encounter with the figure I was unsure of what to do. But then I went to my mom's room. For some reason staying there calms me.
I tripped on a loose floorboard and passed out. When I woke up, I looked under it and found items that looked like stuff you would find in a fantasy novel. But these were real. I saw a couple of wands, books and even an id card that said "Ministry of Magic". My mom had a totally different life from the one I knew of.
That was when I knew my life would change forever.
Magical Info:
Wand: 25.5 cm mayhaw wood and dragonheart string. "Unyielding, very powerful and hard to use. It is very selective of the wizards it chooses"
Reducio

Polyjuice Potion: Dark red with the taste of chili pepper and smell of burnt rubber.
Boggart: A horror movie type clown.
Mirror of Erised: Self as famous broom racer.
Amortentia: Flowers, spray paint and ink.
Last edited by Aemadall Zarcovich on 26 Oct 2020, 03:18, edited 34 times in total.

The less you reveal, the more others wonder

4 Aug 2020, 04:59
Aemadall Zarcovich | First Year | Gryffindor
Placeholder
Last edited by Aemadall Zarcovich on 2 Sep 2020, 04:20, edited 7 times in total.

6 Aug 2020, 16:20
Appearance

He has messy brown hair and calm blue eyes. His hair always seemed to become scattered again no matter how many times he combs it, but he's learnt to just live with it. He is 5 ft 2 in tall and weighs 95 lb, which makes him taller than most first years. He has a skinny build but he is still a bit athletic. He has lightly freckled features on his cheeks, but other than that, he has smooth skin. There is a faint but long scar on his left arm that he got from bike racing with his friends a little too hard.
Personality

His most noticeable trait is his craziness. You never know what he's gonna do next. But sometimes, he behaves maturely and becomes driven by logic instead of emotion.
He has some self-esteem issues and he can be often seen judging his self-worth in the presence of people who seemed to have better lives.
He can be a bit distant or standoffish but, if you get to know him and he wants to be friends with you, he will start acting nice.
He is extremely loyal to his friends. He can take insults that are directed at him but he won't hesitate to retaliate, or maybe even lash out, if you hurt his friends. He might seem calm but, he turns to a loose cannon when enraged over and over again by the same bully.
Last edited by Aemadall Zarcovich on 20 Sep 2020, 14:09, edited 15 times in total.

6 Aug 2020, 16:38
Relationships

GRYFFINDOR:

Reducio

Remi "Remius" Yao (Acquaintance): He seems like an friendly and extroverted person. I met him at the Great Lake. He kinda jumped in to save his friend. That took guts but the squid had that covered

HUFFLEPUFF

Reducio

Jess Malters (Stranger): I met her at the Great Lake. She seems nice.
Alina Rosier (Girlfriend): The one person that made a huge difference in Logan's life. They had kissed on impulse a couple times and one day, Logan finally asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes

RAVENCLAW

Reducio
Damion White (Friend): He likes cooking and decorating baked goods. I have weird taste in friends. I help clean his cat once.

SLYTHERIN

Reducio

Starlee Raye Kennedy (Acquaintance): I met her at the Great Lake in a boat. She seems to have friendship potential.
Elisabeth Issacs (Stranger): Simply put... Jerk.
Henry Knight (Acquaintance): My transfiguration tutor. He actually seems to be getting my grades up. He is nice compared to a certain Slytherin above

OTHER:

Reducio

Amanda Zarcovich (Mom): Deceased. In my opinion, the greatest person on earth. She was a witch and my parents only told a kid about magic when they were 10 so I was clueless until she did

Jacob Zarcovich (Dad): The most hardworking man I've ever seen. He always made sure we were happy but he went on a downward spiral when my mom died.

Malcolm Zarcovich (Brother): The craziest and smartest person I know. He and I would be twins if he wasn't way older than me.Image

Aila Zarcovich (Sister): The nicest person that ever lived. She is the most likeable and kind person ever. She has an entourage of friends but she still remains level-headed.
Last edited by Aemadall Zarcovich on 23 Sep 2020, 05:26, edited 20 times in total.

7 Aug 2020, 05:03
All in IC chronological order.
RPG LIST:
Before Hogwarts:
Reducio

Magic is Crazy (Solo) - A wand picks me

The Land of Jokes (Solo) - This must be where all pranks come from

Of Trains and Friends (Open) - I sat alone in a train thinking about my past school and how to survive Hogwarts

First Year:
Reducio

2020 - 2021 First Year Entrance (Open) - I meet a bunch of first year kids like me at the Great Lake. The high point for me was the giant squid

Sorting Ceremony (Solo) - I get sorted over to Gryffindor

The Gryffindor Table (???) - Do I really need to explain this?

My New Room (Solo) - I get a dorm at Niffler Niche

Mind the Map (Private) - When I first met Alina Rosier. We bump into each other at the corridor and engage in a deep conversation.

To the Quidditch Pitch (Private) - I explore the wonderful world of quidditch with Alina. I immediately become a fanboy

Adopt The Pace Of Nature (Private) - Our epic journey continues as we explore the great Scottish castle and I may or may not have asked her to the dance. Still happy she said yes though.

Let's get this over with (Private) - I get a transfiguration tutor. I meet Henry Knight

Making New Friends (Private) - I hang out with Damion White in the small hall. The guy likes drawing. That's enough for me to like him.

FEAFR's Beginnings (Group) - I meet the people in FEAFR for a day of fun.

Pet Pampering (Errand) - I help groom Damion's cat, Jasper.

Early Morning Training (Private) - I go to meet Alina for some quidditch practice before I get my broom. I got something else entirely and screwed up my relationship with Alina.

Cautiously Approaching the Lions (Private) - I meet Alina on the Great Hall and we make up.

The Wizards Guide to Dancing (Private) - I do something that I will never forget. I kiss Alina. A real kiss this time.

My Treat (Private) - I go out for some ice-cream with Damion

Early Morning - Part 2 (Private) - I go on a picnic with Alina and become her official boyfriend. I also jump in the lake

Early Morning - Part 3 (Private) - After getting wet from jumping in the lake, we head to the divination classroom to get warm again and it also strengthened our relationship

Broom Race (Public Alpha) - I go on my first broom race

Second Year:
Reducio
TBD

Third Year:
Reducio
TBD

Fourth Year:
Reducio
TBD

Fifth Year:
Reducio
TBD

Sixth Year:
Reducio
TBD

Seventh Year:
Reducio
TBD

N.E.W.T:
Reducio
TBD
Last edited by Aemadall Zarcovich on 5 Oct 2020, 05:00, edited 13 times in total.

12 Aug 2020, 21:04
Traits:
Positive Traits:
-Easygoing
-Loyal
-Calm
-Spontaneous
-Smart

Neutral Traits
-Curious
-Thoughtful
-Sly
-Stubborn
-Cocky

Negative Traits:
-Arrogant
-Absent-minded
-Over-trusting
-Impatient
-Awkward
Interests:
-Pranks
-Sports
-Mythology
-Nature
-Art
-Exploring
Last edited by Aemadall Zarcovich on 20 Sep 2020, 14:10, edited 13 times in total.

13 Aug 2020, 14:30
Extra Info:
Owls: Owl me and I'll resend as quickly as possible. Don't hesitate.
Roleplaying: I respond early but, I might slow down cuz of school
Activity: I'm here twice daily.
Faceclaim: Froy Gutierrez