Register
Sign in

5 Apr 2018, 09:30
Ingrid Winterwood
THE YOUNGEST OF TRIPLETS.
DAUGHTER OF A FAMOUS SCOTTISH QUIDDITCH PLAYER.
CONFIDENT, CLASSY & CUNNING.

Image Image
Image Image

Full name Ingrid Isabella Winterwood
Date of birth 1st of June 2006
From Edinburgh, Scotland
Speaks English with a strong Scottish accent, a little bit of French and Latin

House Slytherin, 1st year
Position Slytherin Prefect, a Chaser for Slytherin Quidditch team
Wand 26,9 cm aspen wood and dragon heartstring

Mirror of Erised Ingrid sees herself playing Quidditch for Slytherin and winning the cup for her House.

Throw me to the wolves
and I'll return leading the pack

H I S T O R Y
Ingrid Isabella Winterwood was born on 1st of June to her parents William and Eglantine (née Wildingham). Ingrid is the youngest of triplets, and she has two brothers; Ignace and Ilias. The Winterwoods live in a wealthy neighborhood just outside Edinburgh - however, due to William's career as a professional Quidditch player, the family has travelled a lot around the UK as well as Europe. William has not retired from his broomstick and he still plays for the Scotland's National Team as a keeper.

Ingrid grew up with his two brothers - and the triplets surely kept their young parents busy. As William and Eglantine both are both members of well-known conservative pure-blood families, the triplets were raised to look down over mudbloods and Muggles - those, who do not represent old and traditional pure-blood values. William and Eglantine were demanding parents, and the triplets were taught good and proper manners at a very early age. Children also went to home school before attending Hogwarts, and during the years they learned different languages - French and Latin - history and literature.

The triplets learned to fly with their toy broomsticks as soon as they learned to walk, and from that day on, the siblings have not let the game go. There is a small Quidditch field in the backyard of the Winterwoods manor - hidden from Muggles - so that the children can train their skills whenever they are home. Quidditch has always been on the first place in the children's life, which worries their Mother - Eglantine would like her children to success at school and not only focus on flying on their broomsticks. Eglantine is very demanding especially what comes to her only daughter, and in her mind Ingrid will graduate with top grades and bring glory to her family by marrying a wealthy and successful pure-blood wizard.

On their 11th birthday the triplets got their very well-waited letters from Hogwarts - school, from which their parents had graduated as well. The triplets were sorted to Slytherin, and from the first day of school Ingrid together with her brothers have been ready to develop their magical skills while to wrapping the school around their little fingers.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Above all, Ingrid can be described as a sharp-tongued, temperamental and strong person. She generally seems to be very arrogant and cold-blooded, however mostly due to her unwavering self-confident and her way of not hesitating to show it off in front of everyone. She's not afraid to be the focus of attention - she actually enjoys it. Ingrid does not allow anyone to come between her and her own goals, and since her early childhood - and due to being her Father's little princess - she refuses to get a "no" as an answer. She is willing to do almost anything to get what she wants. However, as being born to a conservative and well-known pure-blood family, Ingrid has learned good manners. Therefore it is easy for her to give a good impression of herself to important people - but also get out of difficult situations and trouble.

Ingrid was born to be a leader. Whether it is a bunch of friends or group work in Potions class, Ingrid is without an exception the one who makes the orders. However, this position suits her very well due to her natural skills to take over situations and people. This feature sometimes - often - causes irritation and grumbling among others but when they get to know her better, they surely will figure out that she has not earned her peers' trust for nothing. Ingrid is a loyal friend, but her trust needs to be earned. In addition to her brothers, there are only few of those who she could trust her deepest secrets with. Ingrid needs people around her and she does not enjoy spending time alone - she grew up with two brothers, so she got used to always having someone around. She has a large group of friends - as well as a large group of individuals who she stays in good relationship with only because of their potential usefulness.

There was something tremendously powerful about her, like the sea
it never mattered whether she was still and serene or in the throes of a storm
there was always a danger of drowning.

L O O K S
Height 4'8"
Weight 81.5 lb

Ginger, thick and slightly wavy hair that reaches her belly button. Often braided or tied on a messy bun or ponytail. Dark eyebrows and light emerald green, bright eyes with a strong and unforgettable look. Her skin color is light - if the sun happens to shine during the rainy Edinburgh summers, freckles will appear on her nose and cheekbones. They often last through winter and disappear before the spring ends.

Last edited by Ingrid Winterwood on 16 Apr 2018, 18:59, edited 20 times in total.

INGRID WINTERWOOD | PREFECT | CHASER FOR THE SLYTHERIN QUIDDITCH TEAM

5 Apr 2018, 09:37
Ingrid Winterwood
R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Ignace Winterwood The oldest of us triplets, he means the world to me!
Ilias Winterwood The middle one, and like Ignace, he's my best friend.
William Winterwood My father, the one I have always looked up to.
Eglantine Winterwood My mother, she's a demanding but very wise woman.
Dorian Gray My unwilling partner in crime who I shared my very first detention at Hogwarts with.
Rhea Bishop [to be updated]

Ava Silver Teammate [to be updated]
Avalon Sylvester Teammate [to be updated]
Aravis Escanora Teammate [to be updated]
Erin Ryan Teammate [to be updated]
Isabella Hills Room/teammate [to be updated]
Marcus De Wynter Teammate [to be updated]
Last edited by Ingrid Winterwood on 16 Apr 2018, 17:19, edited 12 times in total.

6 Apr 2018, 14:11
Ingrid Winterwood
A D V E N T U R E S

2017-2018
x BREAKING THE SILENCE | Ingrid & Dorian Gray | Hogwarts Library
x QUIDDITCH TRAINING | Ingrid & the rest of the Quidditch team | Hogwarts Quidditch pitch
x NOTHING CAN DEFEAT US | Ingrid & the rest of the Quidditch team | Slytherin common room
x SLYTHERIN TEAM TRY OUTS | Ingrid & her fellow Slytherins | Hogwarts Quidditch pitch
x SOMETHING SUSPICIOUS | Ingrid & Rhea Bishop | Hogwarts Quidditch pitch
Last edited by Ingrid Winterwood on 16 Apr 2018, 17:21, edited 7 times in total.

10 Apr 2018, 17:01
Ingrid Winterwood
T R I V I A

- Too impatient to read books, but loves doing moving picture puzzles
- In addition to Quidditch, loves dancing ballet and playing grand piano
- Her idols from the Quidditch fields are Gwenog Jones and Wilda Griffiths
- Cheers for the Scottish National Team and a Welsh team Holyhead Harpies
- Her favorite subjects at school are Charms, Potions and Astronomy
- Collects Chocolate Frog Cards, and often steals them from her brothers
- Dangerously allergic to bees, wasps and peanuts
- Stamina 3