Sign in

1 Jul 2020, 22:24
Margaret Burkhart -first year, Ravenclaw
Full name: Margaret Burkhart
House: Ravenclaw
Wand:23,2 cm walnut wood and unicorn hair
Year: First Year
Patronus: unknown
Species: human (hoping to be verified as Animagus)
Margaret's History:
Margaret has 2 brothers and a sister, Lizzy, Carter, and Jase. She grew up in Scotland, in the Walus clan. She often wears a black sweater for comfort (not for warmth). Margaret first figured out she was a witch when she was 9 and her favorite book began to fly around the room and eventually landed at her feet when she opened the door to tell her parents. Her parents were not surprised when they realized she was a witch as all her siblings were also witches or wizards except her older brother. Her mother is a muggle but her oldest brother doesn't have any special abilities either but other than them everyone else in her family has magical blood.
Her family owns a small restaurant in Scotland where she often helped out, along with her other siblings while they weren't at Hogwarts. Even though her family was fairly poor she had always been happy and appreciative of what she had. Unlike most siblings, she got along well with her brothers and sister except for two years when she and her siblings had gone through a rough patch.
She likes to do shenanigans with her siblings and friends. She liked to play pranks and jokes with them. She knows she will miss her old friends and her family when she goes to Hogwarts but she is still looking forward to the experience and is excited to go to Hogwarts and is hoping to be in Ravenclaw but would be happy with any house.

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)

1 Jul 2020, 22:28
Roleplays:
Owls and Ice (with Cole Tomas)- Closed
Sitting Alone (with Miranda Everest)-Closed
New beginnings (with Robert Tuskmound)
Deepwater (with Sapphire Riddle)

(I have commented on other roleplays but these are the only roleplays I am currently doing if you want to know all of them to go to my profile and click see the rp.)
Last edited by Ancien sorcier on 2 Dec 2020, 04:04, edited 2 times in total.

1 Jul 2020, 22:28
Friends:

Acquaintances:
Henry Knight
Robert Toukmond

Crush:
Cole Tomas

Best friend:
Miranda Everest
Last edited by Ancien sorcier on 19 Jul 2020, 20:38, edited 2 times in total.