V. Fifth Post [x]
VI. Sixth Post [x]

VII. Seventh Post [x]

VIII.Eighth Post [x]

IX. Ninth Post [x]

IX. Tenth Post [x]
-Credit to Ariana Walker for this code!-
-Left lettering graphic was made by the talented Serena Towers!-
Last edited by Eyre Reeves on 30 Sep 2020, 09:47, edited 30 times in total.

one morning this sadness will fossilize and i will forget how to cry. ☆

STA: 5 | EV: 6 | STR: 7 | WIS: 7 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 5

STAMINA: 5 | EVASION: 6 | STRENGTH: 7 | WISDOM: 7 | ARCANE POWER: 5 | ACCURACY: 5

26 Jun 2020, 04:34
☆Eyre Reeves | Second Year | Gryffindor☆  WIP 
WIP
Last edited by Eyre Reeves on 30 Sep 2020, 09:45, edited 25 times in total.

STAMINA: 5 | EVASION: 6 | STRENGTH: 7 | WISDOM: 7 | ARCANE POWER: 5 | ACCURACY: 5

26 Jun 2020, 05:33
WIP
Last edited by Eyre Reeves on 30 Sep 2020, 09:46, edited 24 times in total.

26 Jun 2020, 07:41
Eyre Reeves was the result of a secret relationship between a muggle named Ian Gray and a witch named Daphne Knox, who came from a very affluent London pureblood family. When the Knox family caught wind of Daphne's pregnancy, her parents arranged to give the baby to Camilla Reeves, a pureblood witch who had been struggling to give her family a male heir for years. They decided that it would be a under-the-table operation: no one would know that Eyre was not the biological son of the Reeves family, and no one would know that the bloodline of the Knox family had been tainted by Eyre's birth. Their negotiation was successful, and on December 18th 2007 Eyre was born and adopted by Camilla and Ivan Reeves, becoming the youngest child and heir of the Reeves family. He has 5 older sisters: Rhea, Margot, Morgana, Gemma and Annalisa Reeves.

You'd expect the only boy and heir of the family to get the undivided and devoted attention of his adopted parents, but you would be wrong. In fact, Eyre is no stranger to the feeling of being neglected. His older sisters had shown their magical abilities in their early childhood and passed through Hogwarts with flying colors and boatloads of praise, but poor Eyre seemed to lack natural magical ability all together. It got to the point that his family believed that he might have been a Squib, which put fear into his heart. He had heard of pure-blood families than had kicked their children out, or worse, cut them out of the family tree all together, and he was terrified that he could be one of them.

On the evening of his 10th birthday, the subject came up at the family dinner table as he was about to blow out his candles. His eldest sister Rhea had taunted him about how he should enjoy his cake while he had it, because at the rate that things were going he wouldn't have another one next year on the streets. When his sister refused to take it back, the anger boiled up inside of him. Suddenly, the candles on his cake turned into tiny lit fuses, which sunk lower and lower into the cake until it exploded, flinging bits of raspberry and lemon frosting all over the place. Eyre was horrified, but was relieved when it was met with whooping laughter from his entire family as they picked crumbs of cake away from their faces and congratulated him on a memorable first incident.

From then on, Eyre has been excited at the prospect of going to school and becoming a proper wizard. However, he couldn't help but feel nervous at the idea of failure. He wants to become the best wizard that he can be, and he hopes that his time at Hogwarts will prove that he can become more than his family thinks that he will become.
Last edited by Eyre Reeves on 18 Jul 2020, 23:38, edited 7 times in total.

26 Jun 2020, 08:00

FALL

Reducio

Frazzled Nerves- September 1st, 2019
  • with Henry Knight and Cricket Mercury
Eyre says goodbye to his parents and begins his journey to Hogwarts on the Express. There, he makes two friendly acquaintances.

The Perfect Spot- November 1st, 2019
  • with Tallis Oblidge
The day after Halloween, Eyre finds an unlikely new friend at his secret leisure spot.
Last edited by Eyre Reeves on 17 Jul 2020, 14:42, edited 14 times in total.

26 Jun 2020, 08:06
Statistics, Abilities, & Items
Talent: Parselmouth

STAMINA: 5
EVASION: 6
STRENGTH: 7
WISDOM: 7
ARCANE POWER: 5
ACCURACY: 5

Total: 35

Abilities

Reducio
Pending

Items

Reducio
None
Spells Acquired

Reducio

FIRST YEAR
Dancing-Feet Spell • Tarantallegra
Mending Charm • Reparo
Levitation Charm • Wingardium Leviosa
Wand-Lighting Charm • Lumos
Wand-Extinguishing Charm • Nox
Locking Spell • Colloportus
Unlocking Charm • Alohomora
Umbrella Spell • Pluvia Velo
Matchstick to Needle • Conmutocus
Untransfiguration • Reparifarge
Four-Point Spell • Point Me
Green Sparks Charm • Verdimillious
Red Spark Charm • Periculum
Curse of the Bogies • Mucus ad Nauseam
Knockback Jinx • Flipendo
Smokescreen Spell • Fumos
Cleaning Charm • Scourgify
Fire-Making Spell • Incendio
Extinguishing Charm • Extinguo
Snowflake-Creating Spell • Nix Facitur
Severing Charm | Diffindo
Softening Charm | Spongify
Packing Charm | Pack
Tickling Charm | Rictusempra

SECOND YEAR
General Counter-Spell • Finite Incantatem
Blindfolding Spell • Obscuro
Slug-Vomiting Charm • Slugulus Eructo

Potions Known
Reducio

FIRST YEAR
Cure for Boils
Herbicide Potion
Forgetfulness Potion
Antidote to Common Poisons
Antidote to Uncommon Poisons
Bruise Removal Paste
Burn Healing Paste
Babbling Beverage
Confusing Concoction
Dizziness Draught
Muffling Draught
Dogbreath Potion

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

8 Jul 2020, 16:48

Immediate Family

Reducio
FC: Hugh JackmanImage

FC: Stephanie J. Block
✧Ivan Reeves
Father || 45 || Patriarch
Charming. Cold. Mysterious.
"Never there when you need him, always there when you put a toe out of line."

FC: Rooney Mara
✧Camilla Reeves
Mother || 44 ||Socialite
Trendsetter. Laissez Faire. Guilty.
"She has the potential to do better as a parent, but she doesn't seem to know how to begin."

FC: Baylee and Kelsey Soles
✧Rhea Reeves
Sister || 25 || Ex-Heir
Ambitious. Eldest Child. Bitter.
"I'm surprised that she didn't try to kill me when I was a child. I'm not one to say this often, but she's a mythic bitch."

FC: Sara Rubin
Margot and Morgana Reeves
Sisters || 22 || Fraternal Twins
Up-and-Coming Socialites.
Golden Children.
"They side with Rhea on everything, because they grew up together. Granted, they're not as petty as Rhea, but are pretty shallow and have huge egos. Definitely following in mum and dad's footsteps."

FC: Katherine Steele
Gemma Reeves
Annalisa Reeves
This is text. This is text. This is text. This is text. This is text. This is text. This is text. This is text. This is text. This is text. This is text. This is text. This is text. This is text.
Roaring Lions

Reducio

Anastasia "Ana" Beckett
Ana is a close family friend of Eyre's. Eyre has always had a great deal of admiration towards her, and realized that he had a crush on her on the night of the Gryffindor Sleepover when they kissed during Spin the Bottle. He'd loyally written to her during the beginning of Summer 2020, only to have her ghost him. When they finally met up again, they had a falling out on the Platform. This led to some bad blood between them. When Ana shoved Rose when she was trying to save their friendship, Eyre confronted her in the Owlery. This led to a gigantic fight which ended in Eyre being left on the Owlery floor seriously injured after three diffindos were cast on him. It seems as though the best course of action is to stay away from each other, even though it seems like Eyre's loyalty towards her will forever get in the way of that...

Rose Moon
Rose is Eyre's first girlfriend. Eyre and Rose met when Eyre came down with a nasty sunburn at his first year of summer camp and she came to his rescue. From then on, they began writing each other after Ana disappeared, which helped fill the void that she left + made them very close. During the summer, Rose came to visit the manor and they both confessed their feelings, which led to them getting together. With Ana still on the back burner of his mind, will this spur jealousy in their blossoming relationship?

Acquaintances: Cricket Mercury, Zykeal Lane, and Rafael D'Spacio.
Friendly Badgers

Reducio

Tallis Oblidge-
Eyre met Tallis when he found her sitting in his special spot on the Grounds. They became friends after that point, and during their first year they made an effort to spend every Sunday with each other.
Acquaintances: Lindsey Springhall and Logan Baird
Skillful Ravens

Reducio

Grace Mint-
A tablemate that Eyre had for potions. He thought that she was cute, which was instantly killed when he found out that she'd gone through his journal. Still, he thinks she's pretty okay.
Thomas Baines and Elias Weare-
Eyre met them when they were arguing about Roblox in the corridor. They've taught him a lot about the muggle world, but they also like teasing him for being a dumb pureblood.
Acquaintances:Calvin Moore, and Callie Jensen
Slitherin' Snakes

Reducio

Acquaintances: Henry Knight
Durmstrang

Reducio
Alexei Petrov-
Eyre hates him. Alexei made Eyre's life a living hell during his first year of Summer Camp, but at least Eyre got to punch him in the face.
Beauxbatons

Reducio
Delphine 'Elphie' Desmarais-
Delphine is Eyre's cousin from his mom's side of the family. He hasn't seen her since he'd last visited France a few years back, but he heard about his aunt being sent to prison over Christmas break. He had always gotten along with Delphine well, but he's apprehensive about approaching her after he'd learned about his birth parents.
Last edited by Eyre Reeves on 29 Sep 2020, 22:07, edited 10 times in total.

13 Jul 2020, 11:59
POST FORMATS
STANDARD FORMAT
Interacting with @A Wizard
Mentioning @A Wizard
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Viverra accumsan in nisl nisi. Turpis massa tincidunt dui ut ornare lectus sit. Scelerisque eleifend donec pretium vulputate sapien nec sagittis aliquam. Scelerisque felis imperdiet proin fermentum leo vel orci porta non. Ut tellus elementum sagittis vitae et leo. Leo integer malesuada nunc vel risus commodo. Pellentesque eu tincidunt tortor aliquam nulla facilisi cras fermentum. Netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas sed tempus. Maecenas ultricies mi eget mauris pharetra et. Vitae suscipit tellus mauris a diam maecenas sed enim. Rutrum quisque non tellus orci. Duis at consectetur lorem donec massa sapien faucibus et. Est ante in nibh mauris cursus mattis. Vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed. Ornare arcu dui vivamus arcu. Fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci phasellus egestas tellus rutrum. Nec ullamcorper sit amet risus nullam eget felis eget. Vestibulum mattis ullamcorper velit sed ullamcorper morbi tincidunt ornare.

Urna id volutpat lacus laoreet. Ultricies integer quis auctor elit. Blandit massa enim nec dui. Egestas erat imperdiet sed euismod nisi porta. Egestas congue quisque egestas diam in arcu cursus euismod quis. A iaculis at erat pellentesque adipiscing commodo elit. In aliquam sem fringilla ut morbi tincidunt augue interdum velit. Ut tristique et egestas quis ipsum. Feugiat sed lectus vestibulum mattis ullamcorper velit sed. Tincidunt tortor aliquam nulla facilisi cras fermentum. Habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames.

Eu sem integer vitae justo eget magna fermentum iaculis. Adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat. Sit amet tellus cras adipiscing enim eu turpis egestas. Ac turpis egestas maecenas pharetra convallis posuere morbi. Risus sed vulputate odio ut. Amet aliquam id diam maecenas. Eleifend mi in nulla posuere sollicitudin. Commodo sed egestas egestas fringilla. Sit amet massa vitae tortor condimentum. Consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque habitant morbi tristique. Amet consectetur adipiscing elit duis tristique sollicitudin nibh sit amet. Commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing diam donec adipiscing tristique risus.
MODERATED EVENTS
Interacting with @A Wizard
Mentioning @A Wizard
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Viverra accumsan in nisl nisi. Turpis massa tincidunt dui ut ornare lectus sit. Scelerisque eleifend donec pretium vulputate sapien nec sagittis aliquam. Scelerisque felis imperdiet proin fermentum leo vel orci porta non. Ut tellus elementum sagittis vitae et leo. Leo integer malesuada nunc vel risus commodo. Pellentesque eu tincidunt tortor aliquam nulla facilisi cras fermentum. Netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas sed tempus. Maecenas ultricies mi eget mauris pharetra et. Vitae suscipit tellus mauris a diam maecenas sed enim. Rutrum quisque non tellus orci. Duis at consectetur lorem donec massa sapien faucibus et. Est ante in nibh mauris cursus mattis. Vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed. Ornare arcu dui vivamus arcu. Fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci phasellus egestas tellus rutrum. Nec ullamcorper sit amet risus nullam eget felis eget. Vestibulum mattis ullamcorper velit sed ullamcorper morbi tincidunt ornare.

Urna id volutpat lacus laoreet. Ultricies integer quis auctor elit. Blandit massa enim nec dui. Egestas erat imperdiet sed euismod nisi porta. Egestas congue quisque egestas diam in arcu cursus euismod quis. A iaculis at erat pellentesque adipiscing commodo elit. In aliquam sem fringilla ut morbi tincidunt augue interdum velit. Ut tristique et egestas quis ipsum. Feugiat sed lectus vestibulum mattis ullamcorper velit sed. Tincidunt tortor aliquam nulla facilisi cras fermentum. Habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames.

Eu sem integer vitae justo eget magna fermentum iaculis. Adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat. Sit amet tellus cras adipiscing enim eu turpis egestas. Ac turpis egestas maecenas pharetra convallis posuere morbi. Risus sed vulputate odio ut. Amet aliquam id diam maecenas. Eleifend mi in nulla posuere sollicitudin. Commodo sed egestas egestas fringilla. Sit amet massa vitae tortor condimentum. Consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque habitant morbi tristique. Amet consectetur adipiscing elit duis tristique sollicitudin nibh sit amet. Commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing diam donec adipiscing tristique risus.
Action: Insert Action Here
For Mod Post:
Reducio
Talent:
Parselmouth

Broom:
School Broom

Stats:
STAMINA: 5
EVASION: 6
STRENGTH: 7
WISDOM: 7
ARCANE POWER: 5
ACCURACY: 5
Last edited by Eyre Reeves on 6 Sep 2020, 23:54, edited 7 times in total.

13 Jul 2020, 12:04
---
Hi everyone!

If you want to learn more about me and my current posting schedule,
please check out the boxes below!
I'm looking forward to threading with you!

------------------
NAME:
Sophie/Soph
TIMEZONE:
PST
ACTIVITY:
Active!
POSTING SPEED:
Slow right now, bc of RL
-
THREADS:
Closed to new interactions,
for now.
WORD COUNT:
300-700 ish,
on a good day
Questions? Concerns? Thread/Plot Ideas?
Feel free to DM me!
----OWL:
----here!
----
Discord:
guppy#6057
(preferred)

15 Oct 2020, 01:22

Design Portfolio
Hey! I love messing around on Photoshop and Canva in my spare time, so here is my collection of moodboards + banners that I have made for people on H.IO!
Requests are currently closed because I still need to work on the requests that I promised people in August (b4 my mental health took a turn for the worse... :cryhappy: ) but when those are finished, I will let y'all know. :D Stay tuned! <3 <3 <3
Moodboards
Banners
accs mentioned:
@Aurelia Notrésvace @Lydia Cooper @Ruby Cazares @Opeila Winters and @Anastasia Beckett
y'all rock! thanks for supporting me!