25 Jun 2020, 16:39
Sam Wolf // Hufflepuff
Full name: Sam L. Wolf
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: 29.5 cm chestnut wood and veela hair
School Year: First Year
Species: Human
Link to Encyclopedia file: https://www.hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=11929
Hostory/Background Story: I was born Oct. 5, 2008, in Dublin, Ireland. Me and my parents, in 2014, moved to the U.S because Ireland was becoming "boring". In 2017 (or 2016, I can't remember the exact year) my dad got a job with a big international company and they wanted to move him back to Ireland.

Classes in the U.S were strange to me because the classrooms had so many more people in them than home, but I did make a few new friends. After school, we'd go hang out at a park nearby for a couple of hours. In Ireland, one of my best friends owns horses, and most of the time we'd get everyone together and go on rides across the fields.

My first accidental case with magic was a month after I came back home. One of my friends, Ellie, had discovered an empty cave in the woods, about 5 miles from my farm and one afternoon, while I was outside checking on the animals, I heard her riding to my house and when she got there she told me about what she had found and we went to grab the rest of our friends. When we got to a trail that led to the cave, we tied our horses by a small pond because the trail was too dense for them. About halfway down the trail, a tree broke above us and everyone got out of the way except me. I fell and covered my head and then I didn't feel the tree fall on me. When I looked above me the tree was about 4 feet away and my friends were shocked, but they didn't think of me any less, and neither did my parents when I told them.
Last edited by Sam Wolf on 12 Sep 2022, 22:01, edited 2 times in total.

Sam Wolf