Register
Sign in

31 Mar 2018, 01:09
Aubren Anson - First Year Gryffindor
⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ .┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ⁺ ⋆ ⁺ 。˚ *┊

╔═════ஓ๑✧๑ஓ═════╗
Aubren Anson
╚═════ஓ๑✧๑ஓ═════╝

🄶🅁🅈🄵🄵🄸🄽🄳🄾🅁

❝sʜᴇ ɪs ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇᴏᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʟᴅ❞

▂▃▄▆ Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ▆▄▃▂▁
✪ nαmє ✪
Aubren Anson
✪ nícknαmє(ѕ) ✪
-Anson
-Aububble
✪ αgє ✪
✪ вírthdαч ✪
November 23rd
✪ gєndєr ✪
Female

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

▂▃▄▆ Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ▆▄▃▂▁

Aubren has light skin, not so much pale, but near enough. She has a sharp cut jawline and small nose. Her eyes are almond shaped, showing off her cognac colored eyes. Aubren has middle back lengthed hair. Her light brown hair is straight at times as well as wavy, and usually kept down or in a ponytail. She stands at an average height for her age and weight, yet is usually smaller than many of the boys she befriends. Aubren has a pair of black flats and combat boots. She rarely wears the boots, and usally wears the flats as part of her uniform.

▂▃▄▆ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ▆▄▃▂▁

Aubren is a remarkable girl. She is exceptionally bright and resourceful, making her intelligence a highly noticed factor. As a friend, Aubren is loyal and understanding, as well as being a fun person to be around. She can be a little bossy at times, as well as a little too much of a ´´teachers pet´´, but she is a generally long lasting and lovable friend. She loves learning, and because she was born a Half-Blood, she had already been introduced to the magical world. She has been in love with learning anything there is to know. Aubren is brave as well as adventurous. With any one she befriends, she tends to enjoy following them along on adventures and generally enjoying their company.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ
Intelligent, Kind, Humble, Sweet, Courageous, Bold, Loyal, Trusting, Honest, Observant, Studious[/i]
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ
Can be a bit bossy, A large fear of failure, A "Teacher's Pet", A bad habit of worrying.
ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Gentle, Kind, Soft
ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ
British, Light and Soothing

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟
𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧
1954 - 1975
Reducio
The two had been as close as brothers, a pair of 21 year old's together in a wizarding world they were no where close to being able to comprehend. They grew up together, from their schooling at Hogwarts, to growing up into their adulthood. They laughed together, partied together, studied together, and lived the life any young men would have. They were like brothers, and just as brothers would, they had each other's backs.
Until one fateful day.
Batholomew had finally been hired at the Ministry, a certain job he had dreamed of and worked hard for since his schooling. He was ecstatic as he read the letter of acceptance out loud to Wilfred Harper, and as his best friend, Wilfred supported him. Even though he was unemployed, he stuck to the positive, even as he grew a bit desperate with time.
Very, very desperate.

December 1st, 1975
Batholomew visited the apartment complex of Wilfred. The holidays were approaching, and Batholomew had planned on inviting Wilfred's wife and son over for a holiday dinner, knowing full well his wife would be happy to exchange the wonderful news of the pregnancy of a son. He had prepared to tell the invitation to him tonight.
There had been a disagreement.
When Wilfred slowly explained to him what he had done.
The horrible, horrible thing he had done.
"How could you?..." Batholomew could only muster the words into a whisper, staring shell shocked at Wilfred, the closest friend he had. It couldn't be possible? Was it some kind of cruel joke? He refused to believe it. Not for a second.
Until the infamous mark on Wilfred's forearm was exposed.
But it was true, horribly, horribly true.
"HOW COULD YOU?! I TRUSTED YOU!" Batholomew bellowed, hurt and betrayal fuming within inside him, stinging him to the very core.
"Please understand! I need this! I need to be recognized! To be respected! I have been casted aside for long enough! Do you realize the power that I would be able to with hold? That we could with hold?"
Batholomew spat in disgust at his former friend. No words could comprehend what emotion corrupted the man that night. He used to see a warmness in his friends emerald eyes, a warm feeling of shy laughter and warm tea. Now, all he saw was a hunger for power, a lust he would have never imagined painted in his friend's innocent eyes.
"Batholomew, understand me, please! The Dark Lord won't harm us if we join! We are pure-bloods! Excellent wizards! We are no where near like those filthy muggle-borns and half-bloods! We-"

"MY WIFE IS A HALF-BLOOD YOU FOOL! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE DANGER YOU HAVE PUT YOURSELF AND EVERYONE ELSE AROUND YOU IN? I RATHER DIE THEN JOIN THE SIDE OF THE DARK LORD!"
The door slammed into the bitter cold night.
Wilfred stared at the silence.
Ask, and receive.

December 12th, 1975
The snow fell hard, making the journey home ever harder for Batholomew. The wind stuck crystals of white snow to his eyelashes as his black robe lashed about like an untamed beast. He had been alone that night, the street lamps being his only company to guide him through the biting cold.
Black smoke stood out in the whirling white.
Alone he was no more as Wilfred stepped out onto the whitened sidewalk, hooded black, the gleaming green eyes drawn with a craze that matched the fire of a burning garden.
There was fear.
There was an argument.
Wands were now pointed.
How could a tale of two close as brothers end as two close as enemies?
"You wouldn't do this, Will, don't do this-" Batholomew called above the wind, but the whistling howl of the piecing current of air and cold nearly drowned his pleads out.
His former friend only smiled.
"The only way for me to join was to complete a task assigned by the Dark Lord himself, Batholomew Anson."
The wand pointed straight at him by the hand of someone Batholomew didn't recognize as a friend. Wilfred kept his determined scowl, at the ready to do what he had to do. The insanity that surrounded the cloaked figure could only be acknowledged as the work of the Dark Lord at it's finest.
"WILFRED! I HAVE A FAMILY! DO YOU HEAR ME! I HAVE A SON!"
Why he bothered to tell him that?
There was no answer.
"EXPELLIARMUS!"
A flick of the cloaked wrist.
Batholomew was disarmed.
Wilfred approached.
The fear grew colder than the night around.
"Will...don't do this..."
Wilfred stared at his wounded prey.
He raised his wand.
A simple cry of a spell.
The simple flash of green.
The body of Batholomew Charles Anson laid in the snow.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧
1976 - Onward

Reducio
The death of his father was a tragedy.
The funeral was held a year later, when Sean Anson was just a year old. A baby, innocent and unaware of the death and suffering that surrounded him.
'He looks just like his father with those brilliant eyes' ~Grandmother Victoria
The funeral had also been held a year after the capture of Wilfred Harper, in which he had passed away weeks before the funeral from the deadly Demontor's kiss.
'He left behind a wife (Cheryl Haper) and a newborn (Jonathan Harper)' ~ Daily Prophet Article, page 2
The tale of two as close as brothers, were now the tale of two close with death.
The tragedy grew more and more.
At the age of eleven, both Sean Anson, the son of a victim, and Jonathan Harper, the son of a murderer, received a letter that promised a new hope. The contents of the letter were all too real, all to forgiving...another chance.
They both took the same train.
They both were placed in different houses.
A Gryffindor.
A Slytherin.
They both met Anna Russo.
The love of Sean's life, and the ruin of Jonathan Harper.
Sean was a short tempered boy, always getting into some sort of trouble one way or another. On the contrary, he was an excellent student, Passing his classes with Excellents and Outstandings, but the heavy death of his father payed it's toll. While knowing he would never get to meet his father, and having only a newspaper to prove what happened, he felt alone. Yes, he had his mother, who loved him dearly ('You look like him more and more each day, Sean. I can't wait for you to grow older...his tux would fit you so well' Karen Anson -mother) but even so, it felt like apart of him was missing. A boy should be able to visit home for the holidays and be with his father, who would be there to teach him all the things every boy growing would know.
He would never learn how to shave from his father.
He would never play ball with his father.
He would never wrestle.
He would never spend a moment with his father.
The company time was the photos he kept hidden away in a scrapbook under his pillow.
A tragedy.
The newspaper article being another thing he kept with him, as he would always read it over and over each night, alone.
That was until he met Anna Russo.
Sean was a superb Quidditch player. He was an excellent flyer for his age, and reflexes faster than any one else's on his team. He loved the sport dearly, and practiced nearly every week. It took his mind off of things, or was a treatment to a bad mood he was stuck in. Either way, he lived for the art of Quidditch.
There had been a game. He had been flying at quick speeds, dodging Ravenclaw players left and right like a twirling leaf in strong wind. To them, it was a game, but for him, it was a dance.
The dance was perfectly mastered. Every dip, every reel, every shift, it was elegantly displayed. There were no flaws, and Sean kept it that way.
Until he saw her.
Chanting with the crowd of students.
"GO 24! SCORE FOR GRYFFINDOR!"
She was startling pretty. Brown hair braided with flowers of their house color in support, soft lips curled into a grin, eyes glowing like the setting sun, sharp facial features...it took him by surprise. Even if it was for brief eye contact, he saw her in great detail. He swore, for a split second, that he could hear her voice chanting apart from everyone else's.
Then he saw nothing more, as a Ravenclaw collided into him head on, sending them down into a tumble, until eventually, landing in the cool sand below.
Sean had a broken arm when he had woken up. Even though it caused him a great deal of pain, that very broken arm was the reasoning to how he and Anna had even met, and their greeting started with a startling surprise.
As his eyes fluttered open, he caught a glimpse of a figure beside him. Not expecting much of any company, he gave a shout, startling the person that had been staring at him contently.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to frighten you!" The figure said, the voice soft and delicate, indicating it was female.
Sean blinked the tiredness from his eyes away, only to meet the very same eyes he had made contact with before at the game staring right back at him, awaiting a response. It was a surprise for her to even be her, let alone her being the only one here.
"I...it's okay...um...why are you here?" He tried to make it sound less rude then it already was, but with his monotonic like voice, it was kind of impossible, but yet, the girl smiled at him shyly.

"I wanted to see if you were okay, you took a pretty bad fall...I guess I wasn't the only one." She gestured her look over to the table, and as he followed her gaze, he took notice to the amount of cards piled next to each other, a dozen of them at least saying his player number with a 'Get better soon!' He didn't expect to wake up to anything of these sorts, but the young student didn't mind.
"Oh...thank you...it's just a broken arm, nothing Nurse Pomfrey can't fix." He gulped down his neveres before sticking out his hand, already feeling as though he made things a bit more awkward than they already were.
"I'm Sean, by the way, Sean Anson." He tried a smile, hoping his hand wasn't as sweaty as he thought it was.
The girl from the stands smiled warmly once again before her hand met his, shaking it approvingly.
"I'm Anna, Anna Russo. A pleasure to meet you."
Their friendship bloomded.
Even if their meeting was brief, they met again over the next few weeks, before eventually, grew closer as friends. With each passing day it seemed the two grew closer and closer the more they had gotten to know each other. They opened up their secrets and dreams, Anna wanting to be a nurse while Sean wanted to work a job in the Ministry. They let open their past, Anna being bullied for being a muggle-born, and the death of Sean's father (a topic he never shared to anyone on any occasion.) They were always together, and never left each other's side unless they had different classes, or decided to walk with another group of friends. Whether Sean was carrying her library books, or Anna attended one of his games, they always kept each other company. They grew as people, Sean becoming more open and becoming friends with all the players on his team, and Anna growing more confident in herself and others.
The world was perfect.
Until another tragedy blossomed in their perfect garden.
The tragedy of Jonathan Harper.
Sean had no idea there was a Jonathan Harper until their seventh year of schooling.
Even if it was hard to believe, it was true that there was no trouble that was sent in the way of Sean Anson. The grade knew full well he was not to be taunted or mocked, and anyone that even tried was humiliated for it.
('I can't risk everything one one bloody ogre like Sean Anson. I'm not afraid of him, I just don't have the time!" ~ Jonathan Harper to Nikole Crisson, Slytherin Common Room.)
Anna had been babbling to him, his girlfriend of a year and a half now. He had developed the crush in their second year, and only grew the courage when his best friend and Seeker, Damion Walker, forced him to confess in their fourth year.
He listened to her as she spoke about whoever this boy was that had raised concerns for her recently. As he had grown to be quite the young man, standing at six feet exact with the charming look of his father's face and eyes, he had to scrunch to even be able to reach Anna's height. Despite these differences, he was still the same Sean Anson, a fighter and lover at best. Just hearing the quick words of Anna in concern about a Slytherin boy who had made comments every now and then throughout their schooling angered him, but the reasoning why was even worse.

"What's his name?" He asked her.
"Jonathan, he's a Slytherin. Our year."
"How come you never mentioned him before? I would've gone after him anyway for the comments he's made on you-"
"Sean, please."
"Okay. Sorry, so what did you find out?"
Anna pulled him aside into an empty hall, staring up at him with a serious gleam in her eye. Whatever was going on was no where near a joke.

"His family are trying to become Death Eaters. He's going to join them. I heard him talking about it to a friend or something-"
"Death Eaters?!"
"Keep your voice down! Yes, Death Eaters. Vol-The Dark Lord is back, Sean. His family had ties with him before, before he was defeated. A family member of his killed someone that was supported Dumbledore at the ministry. He defended him through everything! He was on his side and helped try to stop him."
Sean's heart stopped it's beats.
"Wait, what do you mean by ties with him before-"

The familiar shout of a teacher boomed down the hall.
"JONATHAN HARPER! NO RUNNING! YOU JUST GOT OUT OF A BLOODY DETENTION, DON'T MAKE ME GIVE YOU ANOTHER LAD!"
Jonathan Harper.
Sean couldn't breathe.
Anna peaked around the corner, taking his hand in hers and pulling him along, motioning down the hall.

"That's him. Jonathan Harper. The blonde."

Sean didn't hear a word she had said.
He stared down the skinny Slytherin, his clothes baggy against his body and shoved by people with a snake like grin on his face.
Blonde hair that reached his shoulders swayed like wheat on the plains of a windy day.
Green eyes that glowed like a plant burning with fire.
The noise around him drowned out, and before Sean even knew what he was doing, he was on the floor, wrestling with the Slytherin cloaked in green, throwing away punches like a mad man anywhere he could.

Distantly, he heard Anna shouting for him.
But there was no answer.
Just the muffled sounds of him screaming.
His knuckles screaming in agony, but the agony of his father screamed louder.

They were sat in the headmaster's office.
The three of them together, Anna being in the middle to hold off the two boys, both in which wanting to land a few more good punches.
They each took turn explaining what happened from their side, Anna saying she didn't even know what happened, Jonathan backlashing with words of him doing nothing wrong (whilst muttering 'mudblood' under his breath after his turn was done) and Sean, being the final to speak, said not a word.
It was too difficult.
He refused to explain his story.
His pain.
Especially with the son of his father's murderer sitting three feet away from him.

The two boys were sent to leave, the professor requesting to speak to Anna alone. Jonathan was ushered by the Head of Slytherin, while Sean was ushered by the Head of Gryffindor.
Sean sat on his bed for two hours, crying to himself into his cloak sleeve, the photos of his father surrounding him in an upside down 'u'.

Anna returned bearing news.
She had told the professor the real reason why Sean attacked.
She told him the true plans of Jonathan and the Harper family.
Jonathan was to be expelled the next day.
Together, in the common room, they sat together, huddled in each other's arms as Anna comforted him through his pain.
The tragedy was a weed in their garden, hidden away, but still there.
EPILOGUE: Jonathan Harper was, indeed, expelled from Hogwarts. Decide upon whether you think this was a correct punishment, but do know he still graduated his seventh year at Hogwarts. Even though his family had been caught for trying to side with the Dark Lord, his family got away with it scotch free. Being a rich, powerful, and feared pure-blooded family such as the Harpers made it quite easy to tell the media and anyone that ask that it was "School drama, and the matter of those terms was false, for it didn't even happened". Sean Anson and Anna Russo got married, and had a daughter named Aubren Anson. Jonathan Harper got married to a young woman from another pure-blooded family, Abelia Faure, and had a son, Richard Harper. Jonathan Harper despises Sean and Anna Anson, and after discovering her daughter was indeed going to Hogwarts, he informed Richard of the infamous tale of the Harper family, a tale that was spoken of no more. He told the truth, but twisted it to play the victim. His son was as twisted as he was, his belief strong in the Dark Lord's thoughts and actions, and had strong intentions to grow up to be a "good man just like his father". One fateful night, the Ansons received a letter from no one other than Jonathan Harper himself. The contents of the letter discussed his son being sent to Hogwarts, and advised that they would pay close attention to their daughter as possible, for, something "big" was coming, and that there "would be a change to the world around them all." Although they had no clue what that was, they sent their daughter to Hogwarts when her time had come, living with worry as they read the letter over and over. Eventually, after hearing about the attacks on students by a masked figure at Hogwarts, Anna and Sean Anson's fears only grew more and more as time dwelled on..

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭
February 14th, 2007

Reducio
There had been a gift for Mr. Anson awaiting at the table as he walked through the door.
"What's this?" He immediately asked his wife, who sat with her hands together in front of her, fingers lacing through each other with a humane pattern. This wasn't normally a welcome he came home to. Usually, there wasn't a box with his name written in her writing, a bow neatly tied to the top.
Usually, there was no box at all.
"Open it." She had simply said, her cheeks compressing to hide a smile. Her nursing outfit was still on, her hair wrapped up in an elegant bun woven in with a blue ribbon. There was a gleam of joy in her dark eyes, and the sight of her eagerness made Mr.Anson hesitate with uncertainty. He wedded her a year ago, and it was the best decision he has ever made, but in those moments, he was indeed, frightened.

"You're scaring me, Anna."

"Open the bloody box, you oaf! There's nothing to be afraid of!"
A demanded order. The husband quickly sat down in the chair opened to him, the gleaming wrapping of a well decorated box sat before the two. Glancing down at it, he looked at his wife with uncertainty, knowing full well she enjoyed herself a good joke, the joke being she made him look like a fool. Not to long ago he had opened a box containing what looked to be innocent Jelly Beans, but had a rude awakening when he popped what he thought to be a Lime jelly bean into his mouth to instead get the horrid backlash of lawn clippings.
His wife had a cruel sense of humor.
A cruel, but adoring sense of humor.
"It's not anything horrible, I promise you. Just open it..."
Her voice was sweet and gentle, her smile worn in a bright and happy manner. The look she gave him was so loving and caring, there wasn't any way she could have been lying.
The box was slowly opened.
A small object sat amung a ruffle of yellow tissue paper.
A test.
A test that had shown positive.
He looked up at his wife, confusion settling over him in a giant wave of emotion, could it be?
The smile his wife had told him all.

He shouted with joy, jumping to his feet, the test gripped in his left hand. They were over joyed, over lapsed with a strong love that flowed from their happy tears to their very breath. He lifted her, spinning her around in a quick spin before setting her down, pressing his forehead against hers, a grin painted over his face.

"I love you. I loved you from the beginning, I love you now, and I'll love you forever..." He said, the words quiet and filled with the overflowing emotion.

"We're going to have a family, Sean...What if it's a boy? Oh, what if it's a girl?"
Her voice melted, anything else she had to say was forgotten as he kissed her dearly.
Arms wrapped around each other in a forever hold.

There was going to be a child

The Anson garden would grow even more, as what seemed an elegant rose had blossomed in the center.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
2008 -Onwards

Reducio
The Anson Family was a large garden, as it has been described many times before.
They represented everything a garden would have, beauty, wisdom, age, growth...they grew together as an elegant force of one, each blooming with color and grace.
Aubren Anson was one of those ravishing flowers in the Anson Garden.
She had been born peaceful. The night of November 25th seemed to be undisturbed as Anna Anson gave away that final push to bring a new life to the world.
A girl had been born.
Just as the couple hoped.
Unlike most children, who sobbed loudly and screamed from their lungs taking in their first breath of air, her sobs were muffled, if not, quieter. She had calmed easily in a few brief minutes, and was set into the arms of her delighted mother, who held her with care as she looked down upon her.
Aubren was exactly what you could describe as a gift. She held her hands out and grasped both of her parents fingers, her eyes slowly opening and squinting into the harsh light. Her mouth opening and closing, as though she was already trying to smile.

She had been named Aubren.
A name unique as she was.

She grew in a humble home. It was large, a cabin in the peaceful setting of the forest, the closest neighbor being a mile away. The home was a lovely assortment of cobblestone, oak, and log, along with the smell of pumpkin and cheeries. Inside, a large fireplace as nestled against the wall, a big red velvet chair that was sat in for reading, or during the holidays, where grandpa told his stories.

Grandfather Rudolph Russo was her mother's father. He was a Gryffindor himself when he was at school, and was amung the loud sort. He was a big old man with a very big laugh, and stories upon stories to tell. He had a big white beard like Santa Claus would have, and arms the size of tree trunks. He was strong, as he would carry Aubren along with him in one arm and a cut down Christmas Tree in the other.
('Your Grandfather may be old, but that man still has his spark, you can see it in his eyes.')
They were a proud bunch, as every holiday, they would travel to the Anson home, excited to meet Aubren and all of what she has accomplished. They were always proud of Aubren, but no one was ever as proud as Grandfather Randolph.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Reducio
Aubren had grown into quite a fine young lady. She was raised well in manners, and was an overall joy to have. She had the same beautiful features as her mother, and the same bright eyes as her father. Although, it was no doubt she would grow to be exactly like her mother, as she was constantly reminded about how much the two looked alike.

She was a kind and gentle soul, helping out those who needed it and enjoying life as it was. It wasn't unusual for her to return home from a little walk saying how she fed an animal in the woods and had it follow her home. But besides the adoring personality, she had a sharp mind. Aubren was quick to understand things, and because of her love for reading, knows a bit more than she should at her age. Everyday she would always burst out a fact about whatever she had read about, whether it be trolls, fairies, spells, or her favorite, dragons.

It was odd to see a gentle girl like Aubren be fascinated by dragons. Perhaps it was just the love that she had for all living things, the dragon being a considerable counterpiece for the daily abuse they receive from witches or wizards, as said on the newspapers anyway.

On her eleventh birthday, Aubren had recevied her letter. She had been dreaming for the day ever since her mother explained it to her when she was merely five years old. Ever since that memorable day, Aubren had been counting down each day and passing year, until finally, November 25th rolled around. That very morning, as if by chance with a strong pinch of luck, they recieved a visit from a lovely owl, who carried a letter within it's beak.
It too seemed to have smiled for the delighted girl.

Sean Anson and Anna Anson held the largest family gathering in celebration. Inviting all cousins, all grandparents, all uncles and aunts, from both sides of the family. It was a large crowd for the Anson families quite big but humble colonial home, but it was the greatest day for them all, especially for the young eleven year old girl. Her parents read out the letter to the gathered family, a proud family gathered around Aubren with a warmth of love and joy that carved it's way into her memories and heart.

The proudest, yet again, being Grandfather Rudolph.

That very experience was a forever loved memory for Aubren Anson. From shopping through the stores at Diagon Alley, receiving her very own wand, to departing on the train ride to Hogwarts, the school she had dreamed of as a younger child.
As she waved a farewell, a see you soon, to her parents, Aubren couldn't help but let her mind and heart race. Thoughts of excitement, worry, and curiosity, filled her to the very brim. As she sat in the velvet red chairs, she imagined the wonders and magic the year held for her, smiling.

𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫

It has been a year since Aubren Anson walked through those doors, and ever since then, her life has not been the same. Although she is still the same wonderful witch she was born to be, she has come through and experienced all the different things life at Hogwarts had to offer. Even though there were some bad memories, there were also some good, just as any school would have. The year had gone by so fast, but she has grown so much.

Reducio
Meeting Max Avery: (Written by Aubren Anson)
"It was the very first week of the Hogwarts school year, I remember it like it was yesterday. I remember all of the students have already gone off into their groups and what not, and frankly, I was starting to get a bit worried walking around by myself. People who recognized greeted me, but they didn't seem willing to let me in. I was feeling rather hopeless until I saw Max sitting in a chair by himself, looking about as lost as I was. I noticed that he was alone, and my instinct was to instantly go over to him and introduce myself. Luckily, he accepted me, and little by little, we got to know each other. I knew right from the start that I liked him, and I knew that from what I've seen and learned from, he was going to be a very close friend of mine. We went to the library together, and God, I remember the glares he gave those people that snickered. It was personally the best introduction to Hogwarts I could have, and I'm still so very grateful to have met Max. Yes, there had been trouble between us, an attack from none other than Richard Harper nearly costed us our friendship, but we made it out in the end. Don't let his intimidation fool you, he's a sweetheart and a nerd rolled into one, he'll surprise you in the best of ways. He'll always be my friend, no matter what he's done or where he goes."

Maxwell "Max" Avery is one of her few close friends. They had a troubling event in their first year, but they worked to fix it. He lived with a haunting family that he had been hesitant to open up to her about, but Aubren accepted him for who he was, not taking where he came from into matter. She offered him help and support, inviting him to her home if he ever desired to spend the holidays. They planned great things for the two to do, and they plan on completing that list before their schooling is done.
"I can see them," he answered in a voice hushed with awe, laughing again and stretching out his arms to spin around. "We have seven years here! We can do so much! So much to learn, so many pranks to play..." -Maxwell Avery, "Fact & Fiction"

Reducio
Meeting Dorian Gray: (Written by Aubren Anson)
"Oh God, where do I even begin? Dorian and I met in a much, much more different way than I did with Max. The memory of those events are still cut in stone in my mind to this day. At some time during my schooling, I remember being informed from another Gryffindor that their twin brother, who's name will not be mentioned, was getting bullied by no one other than Richard Harper. Having no patience for the boy any longer, I stormed into the common room and told Richard off. Our fighting continued, until he said something that had really crossed the line, and I had went to go slap him. He caught my wrist, and had actually bruised it with how tightly he had been holding it. I thought he was going to hit me harder than I would have to him, but a book that flew from the hands of no one other than Dorian Gray stopped him from doing anything. It was quite a scary experience, but even though he had fought a student for the safety of me, he was quite a gentleman. He brought me to the Infirmary, and soon after that, we became close friends. We've been through a lot together, and even though I highly disapprove of his knack of getting into trouble, I adore him all the same. He's a sweet and caring person, protective and charming, but to me, he'll always be someone I plan to keep by my side for years to come."

Dorian Gray is another close friend of Aubren's. Their feelings for each other's safety and their over all being is growing more and more, both having an affection that neither one of them is willing to admit. He has high dreams to become an Animagus, just like a famous relative of his. He helped her fend off the drama between her and Richard Harper, but is also willing to cope with her distress between a family drama that had occured that year.

"Low blow Anson. Low blow. Didn't know you had it in you." Dorian held a hand over his heart and made a face as if in pain, and yet he sounded more impressed than hurt. It wasn't long before other students began to file in, chatting and laughing marking their entrance. "And by the way, I prefer them to be called studs rather than earrings thank you very much." He just had to have the final say." - Dorian Gray, "The Lion's Pride"

Reducio
Meeting Eris Fawley: (Written by Aubren Anson)
"Eris is the only girl I'm as close to as I am with Dorian and Max. We've met through those two blundering oafs, actually. It was such a relief to know another girl understood the absolute ridiculousness the two could be. Well, then again, she was usually having loads of fun with their troublesome schemes. Eris is a girl not to be messed with, that was for bloody sure. Anyone stupid enough to cross her would regret it in a morning, a nice bruise planted as a reminder to never do it again. She was reckless, small, and lovable. I feel like a babysitter at times, but I know full well that if I ever have a problem, Eris would be someone I would call. She's strong, fun, and someone I plan to keep around me for my life time."

Eris and Aubren met due simply because of a game of Wizard's chess and the almost burning of Dorian Gray. She had tried to wake him as his cloak caught flame, and Aubren came in just in time to smack him upside the head with a pillow until he woke up. Within Eris, Aubrem, Max, and Dorian, a inter circle of friendship began to blossom at fast steps, a strong trust and care growing with it.

"Eris was in too much of a panic to state the boy's stupidity aloud, so instead she bent down towards him, cringing away from the fire as she shook the boy's shoulder. "WAKE UP YOU BLOODY IDIOT, YOUR ROBES ARE ON FIRE!" - Eris Fawley, "The Calm After The Storm"

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫
Last edited by Aubren Anson on 10 Jul 2018, 23:20, edited 29 times in total.

ѕнe вlooмѕ wιtн ɢrαce ιɴ lιfe'ѕ ɢαrdeɴ
~A.A, Gryffindor

23 Apr 2018, 02:05
RPG's

Finished:
-The Sorting Ceremony
-The Selectively Mute Girl
-Peeping and Reading
-An Unexpected Meeting
-The Lion's Pride
-Fact and Fiction
-The Calm After The Storm
-The Question

Still In Progress:
-To Whom It May Concern
-Cuts and Burns

Stories of Aubren Anson:
-Richard Harper and Aubren Anson
-Richard Harper and the Truth (In progress)
-Jonathan Harper and Anna Anson (In progress)
-A Glimpse into the Future (In progress feat. Dorian Gray)
Last edited by Aubren Anson on 10 Jul 2018, 23:21, edited 6 times in total.

~A.A, Gryffindor

8 Jul 2018, 18:02
𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘

Տҽɑղ Aղsօղ : (Father) A man with a secret he has kept hidden from her for years. It was for good reasoning, but it never stopped Aubren from loving him all of the same, despite the incident in the past.
Aղղɑ Aղsօղ : (Mother) A woman who Aubren inspires to be. They have identical smiles and facial features, a kind woman who loved just about everyone.
RɑղժօӀpհ Rմssօ : (Grandfather) A cherry, loud, and strong old man who is very proud to say that he was a Gryffindor. He adores Aubren, and is the father of Anna Anson.

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒

DᎧᏒᎥAᏁ ᎶᏒAᎩ : A boy who has a knack for trouble. They have grown very close during their time as friends, and they seem to only grow closer. She's very caring over the boy, and together, they remarkably are able to understand each other very well.
ᎷAX AVᏋᏒᎩ : A close friend of Aubren who seems to have a troubled family trauma, a topic he was hesitant to talk about. He can be hard to read at times, but he means well, despite the toll his family takes on him.
ᏋᏒᎥᏕ FAᏇᏝᏋᎩ : A girl that can really pack a punch. Aubren sees her as the twin/female version of Dorian, making her equally as troublesome and stubborn. She looks after her the same way she does for Max and Dorian.

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒

ᏒᎥcᏂARᎴ HAᏒᎮᏋᏒ : A boy with a family that has been involved with hers since their great grand-parents. He wishes to live up to be exactly like his father, his only dream being to make him proud. He attacks Aubren as what seems to be like bully material, but there is a true deeper meaning behind it: revenge for his family after the humiliation his father had suffered from because of Sean and Anna.

~A.A, Gryffindor