☆ |: the portkey
☆ |:the basics
☆ |: the relationships
☆ |:the trunk
☆ |: the history
☆ |: the home
☆ |:the threads
☆ |: the writer

Last edited by Alina Rosier on 3 Dec 2020, 23:28, edited 60 times in total.

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3

26 Apr 2020, 04:15
꧁❤•Alina Rosier | Second Year | Hufflepuff•❤꧂

❤❤❤──────────────────────────────────the essentials─────

"May you always be the one who sees the light in the little things."

[Full Name]: Alina Elayne Rosier
[House]: Hufflepuff
[Age]: 12 years-old
[Birthday]: February 14, 2008 <3
[Wand]: 24,0 cm chestnut with phoenix feather core
[School Year]: Second Year
[Patronus]: (Not applicable until 6th year)
[Species]: (Human, Part-Giant, Part-Veela, etc.) Human

❤❤❤───────────────────────the good and the bad─────

"One thing at a time."

[*]Adventurous
[*]Ambitious
[*]Creative
[*]Determined
[*]Educated
[*]Genuine
[*]Spontaneous
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[*]Abrasive
[*]Aggressive
[*]Blunt
[*]Quick-tempered

[*]Having someone to confide in
[*]Close connections and relationships with others
[*]Herbology class
[*]Potions class
[*]Lemon Drops
[*]Lemon Anything
[*]Being Organized and "Put Together"
[*]Adventures

[*]Being Ignored
[*]Thinking of the future

❤❤❤─────────────────────────the medical history─────

"Sometimes we're tested, not to show our weakness, but to discover our strength."
[*]Alina has a blood disorder known as Von Willebrand Disease

❤❤❤────────────────────────────future ambitions─────

"Never forget how wildly capable you are."
[*]Becoming a healer

❤❤❤───────────────────────────artwork by others─────

Reducio

Artwork Credit: @Clifton Troublefield

❤❤❤─────────────────────────────yearbook photos─────

Reducio

Year 1
Year 2

Last edited by Alina Rosier on 1 Dec 2020, 03:34, edited 134 times in total.

28 Apr 2020, 18:07

"The thing is, I think you needed to happen to me."

❤❤❤──────────────────────────────────────the brave───────

[*]Rose Moon - One of the Best Friends
[*]Aemadall Zarcovich - Boyfriend
|--->Also known as "Logan."
[*]Haley Rose - Good Friend
❤❤❤──────────────────────────────────the cunning───────

[*]MEREDITH READY - Good Friend
[*]HENRY KNIGHT - Close Friend
❤❤❤────────────────────────────────────────the wise───────

[*]Name - Relationship
❤❤❤──────────────────────────────────────the loyal───────

[*]CLIFTON TROUBLEFIELD - Boyfriend and close friend
|--->Also known as "Mr. Troublefield," "Clive," or "Clyde."
[*]CRYSTAL JAGGER -Close Friend
|--->Also known as "Bren" (which is the German name for 'Burn,' referencing her red hair.
[*]ALEXA MACKENZIE - Best Friend
[*]LUCIA FOX - Close Friend
[*]LINDSEY SPRINGHALL - Friend

❤❤❤─────────────────────────────────────the family───────
[*]CHARLES ROSIER - Father
[*]COSETTE ROSIER - Mother (Deceased)
[*]BELLA ROSIER - Identical Twin Sister
Last edited by Alina Rosier on 1 Dec 2020, 03:07, edited 55 times in total.

28 Apr 2020, 18:09
Statistics, Abilities, & Items
Stamina - 6 | Evasion - 8 | Strength - 5 | Wisdom - 7 | ArcPower - 7 | Accuracy - 7

No current items of interest
Spells Acquired
Reducio

Dancing Feet Spell • Tarantallegra
Mending Charm • Reparo
Levitation Charm • Wingardium Leviosa
Wand-Lighting Charm • Lumos
Wand-Extinguishing Charm • Nox
Locking Charm • Colloportus
Unlocking Charm • Alohomora
Umbrella Spell • Pluvia Velo
Matchstick to Needle • Commutocus
Untransfiguration • Repairifarge
Green Sparks Charm • Verdimillious
Red Spark Charm • Periculum
Curse of the Bogies • Mucus ad Nauseam
Knockback Jinx • Flipendo
Smokescreen Spell • Fumos
Cleaning Charm • Sourgify
Snowflake-Creating Spell • Nix Facitur
Fire-Making Spell • Incendio
Extinguishing Charm • Extinguo
Four-Point Spell • Point Me

Potions Known
Reducio

Cure for Bois
Herbicide Potion
Forgetfulness Potion
Antidote to Common Poisons
Antidote to Uncommon Poisons
Bruise Removal Paste
Burn Healing Paste
Babbling Beverage
Confusing Concoction
Dizziness Draught
Muffling Draught
Dogbreath Potion
Pompion Potion
Last edited by Alina Rosier on 10 May 2020, 06:04, edited 3 times in total.

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

28 Apr 2020, 18:13

"Accept what is, let go of what was, have faith in what will be."

❤❤❤─────────────────────────the family history───────

Reducio
Coming soon.

❤❤❤────────────────────pre-hogwarts history───────

Reducio
I am Alina Rosier, born of Charles and Cosette Rosier of France. There I lived until the age of six with my father, mother, grandmother, childminders, and twin sister. My father was always an odd sort of man - carrying about a required sort of appearance that us as a family had to create while he gallivanted all over Europe. My twin sister Bella and I spent most of our days under the care of nannies, au pairs, and childminders. They brought to us the best of education and taught us how to be eloquent ladies.

I lived in France until horror filled our home. I was seven when my mother decided to stop being humiliated by my father's promiscuous frivolity and left us. I remember the night well. I had just come in from playing in the garden to find my mother, dead, on the floor of the grand foyer. Something must have been wrong with her medically that we just didn't know about prior to this. In the days and weeks to follow, any thought of her set up a small fire. The first was a book sitting upon the mantle in the living room. The second instance was of a tea towel hanging in the kitchen. The third was a necktie around the neck of my father...

I didn't mean for those things to happen, but they did. It was after the necktie incident that my father decided things had to change. Everything had to change. We uprooted from France and moved to Updown Court, a large estate in the village of Windlesham in Surrey, England. This was a new start and where we have lived ever since. My sister and I got a French childminder named Juliette who still brought about the best education and to teach us how to be eloquent ladies, but she taught us to enjoy life, to live, to laugh. We found in Juliette what we never seemed to have: we always had family but now we felt the love of a family, even if not through a blood relation. I discovered a love of literature and a love of art through her, something that is part of me today and will be a part of me always.

After the move from France to England, my father became more in the picture. He spent more time at home and more time with his family. It wasn't until after the move that I learned to admire my father and and try to see that his ambitions were good. It was he would share stories, occasionally, about his days at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the hopes that one day his daughters would attend.

And here I am in my first year, ready to see what Hogwarts has to offer. I'm eager to learn. My father was a graduate of Hogwarts so were my grandparents, great grandparents, and beyond. They all went on to graduate from this school and become prominent members of society. What I will do? That I'm still unclear. I was so certain I'd be sorted into the noble house of Slytherin as my father had, my grandparents, and all ancestors before me but that just wasn't the case and instead was somehow been placed into Hufflepuff of all places! Will I still be able to have the loyalty of my family? Will I still be able to become a prominent member of society? Luckily there's seven years here to figure it out but, no matter what, I am still the girl with a fondness to read, a love of the arts, and a thirst for knowledge and adventure.

❤❤❤──────────────────history since hogwarts───────

Reducio
Coming soon.

Last edited by Alina Rosier on 1 Dec 2020, 03:10, edited 55 times in total.

28 Apr 2020, 18:14

"Bloom where you are planted."

Last edited by Alina Rosier on 1 Dec 2020, 03:12, edited 31 times in total.

28 Apr 2020, 18:15

"Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside."

[Spring 2020 Threads]
Reducio

[*]A Mistake Has Been Made (w/Professor Caradoc Browne): Alina insists that she shouldn't be in the Hufflepuff House
[*]There Must be a Mistake (w/Meredith Ready): A first-year Slytherin approaches Alina after she storms out of the Sorting Ceremony
[*]While Everything Burns (w/Flash Holmwood): Alina and Flash go on a search for Poppy, the girl from the painting
[*]There Must Be a Mistake Part 2 (w/Meredith Ready): The two meeting up in the library and talk...mostly of baby hippogriffs
[*]New Faces, New Places: Alina chooses the Wenlock Lodge area of housing for the Hufflepuff Girls' Dormitory.
[*]New Room, New Beginnigs (w/Kaylie Lovens): Alina meets her roommate.
[*]An "Interesting" Night (w/Kaylie Lovens): Alina and Kaylie go see what Hogwarts has to offer
[*]Operation: Past Curfew (w/Kaylie Lovens): Alina and Kaylie are determined to see what life at Hogwarts is like past curfew
[*]Anonymous Letter Left: Library Edition: Alina leaves an anonymous letter in the library hoping to inspire others that they matter
[*]Anonymous Letter Left: Owlery Edition: Alina leaves an anonymous letter in the Owlery to remind others that they're not alone with family troubles
[*]Anonymous Letter Left: Great Hall Edition: Alina leaves an anonymous letter in The Great Hall to share some ideas for those without friends
[*]An Empty Common Room (w/Crystal Jagger): Alina meets fellow Hufflepuff
[*]Take Me to the Lake (w/Crystal Jagger): Alina shows Crystal, aka Bren, her favorite study spot
[*]Great Lake, Great Adventure (w/Ross Stephens): Ross sets himself on fire and Alina comes to a less-than-heroic but heartfelt rescue.
[*]Lemon Drops Don't Solve All Problems (w/Ross Stephens): Alina assists Ross to the Hospital Wing where the two talk and get to know one another a bit
[*]Mondays Are For Beginnings (w/Ross Stephens): Ross invites Alina to sit with him at Breakfast
[*]Not a Psycho. Promise (w/Clifton Troublefield): Alina makes a new friend and together they chase down some escaped pixies
[*]In Over Our Heads (w/Clifton Troublefield): Pixies are a lot for first years to take on so they look to guidance from their Head of House, even if it means punishment
[*]Last Minute Invitation (w/Clifton Troublefield): Clifton invites Alina to the Secret Blossom Ball
[*]Ready or Not (w/Clifton Troublefield): The two Hufflepuffs decide to have their own Secret Secret Blossom Ball
[*]Trustworthy Therapist?(w/Alexander Varellion): A fellow first year offers up his hand at therapy and Alina takes it, under the disguise of wanting to learn more about healing of the mind. She learns she cannot stand those that take things too seriously
[*]One Could Use a Friend (w/Phoenix Lyre): Alina meets a new friend by the Lake
[*]Badger Breakfast (w/Clifton Troublefield): The two discuss visiting one another during the summer
[*]Charmed To Meet You, Partner (w/Rose Moon): Alina gets partnered up with a Gryffindor during Charms class
[*]The Unattainable Map (w/Charles Simmons): Together, Alina and a fellow first-year avoid detention for being late/missing class
[*]It's All in the Wrist (w/Rose Moon): Alina and Rose work on perfecting their wand movements for Charms
[*]S'mores on a Starry Night (w/Percival Rainwood, Adonis Thorn, and Ersa Murtaugh): Some students sneak out for some ca(Part 1 w/Percival Rainwood, Adonis Thorn, and Ersa Murtaugh):[/url] Some students sneak out for some camping related fun
[*]Carpe Diem (w/Alexa Mackenzie, Lindsey Springhall, and Clifton Troublefield): Some Hufflepuffs go on an adventure through the castle
[*]The Forest Really is Forbidden (w/ Meredith Ready):The two friends continue their year long quest to get into the Forbidden Forest
[*]Polishing Old Trophies (w/ Clifton Troublefield):End of the year brings a lot of stress, so not why have a little fun? The two play a little prank in the trophy room and almost get caught
[*]Hufflepuffs in Herbology (w/ Eira Caverly):Alina gets partnered up in Herbology with a fellow Hufflepuff
[*]Better Be: Hufflepuff (w/ May Moonstar):Alina gets a (new) roommate
[*]I Lost My/A Cat (w/ May Moonstar):Alina discovers her portrait cat, Artemindorus, is really Artemindora with kittens and all
[*]Dinner at Last (w/ May Moonstar):Alina discovers her portrait cat, Artemindorus, is really Artemindora with kittens and all
[*]Folding Under Pressure (w/ Crystal Jagger):Alina learns how to fold origami badgers
[*]Slowing Down (w/ Clifton Troublefield):A trip to the Astronomy Tower at night can bring about some insecurities
[*]Bonnie and Clyde (w/ Clifton Troublefield): After a portrait refers to them as Bonnie and Clyde, Alina wants to go to the library to figure out who those people were
[*]Similarities (w/ Lucia Fox): A fellow Hufflepuff writes to Alina, sharing that they're in similar situations
[*]Double Take (w/ Clifton Troublefield): Clifton meets Alina's twin sister Bella at a picnic along The Great Lake
[*]Endings and Beginnings (w/ Clifton Troublefield): Year 1 at Hogwarts wraps up as the students head home. Alina still plans to see Clifton over the summer
[*]Chateau de Rosier (Solo): The happenings over the summer between Year 1 and Year 2
[*]A Place For New Beginnings (w/ Lucille Williams): Alina is painting at the quidditch stands and maybe meets a new friend
[*]Way Too Early (w/ May Moonstar: May's roommate doesn't appreciate her coming in so late or skipping classes the next day
[*]Popcorn Party (w/ Crystal Jagger: Crystal throws a popcorn party for the entire school
[*]The Quill-Pal Requirement (w/ Nell Zoldak: Alina gets assigned to write to Nell
[*]Midnight Mayhem Part 1 (w/ Lucia Fox: Alina helps another Hufflepuff plan some late night fun
[*]Studying is Torture (w/ Elspeth Gollens: Alina tries to make a new friend in the Study Rooms
[*]A Plant Project (w/ Wyatt Starkey: Alina gets paired up with a Slytherin boy to grow a plant
[*]An Innocent Game of Truth or Dare(w/ Autumn Ivy, Annie Morgan, and ???: The girls get bored in the dorms one evening
[*]Books and Two Friends (w/Meredith Ready: The two friends meet at the library
[*]Midnight Adventures (w/Rose Moon: Rose wants to see the Astronomy Tower at night so Rose is going to see the Astronomy Tower at night
[*]Coming Thro' to Rye(w/Clifton Troublefield: Alina visits Clifton at his hometown of Rye,
[*]Through the Corridors (w/Claudia Gears: Alina gets help locating Artimendora's lost kitten

[Summer 2020 Threads]

Reducio

[*]The First Running of the Cheeses: Alina participates in a little competition at school

Last edited by Alina Rosier on 1 Dec 2020, 03:17, edited 23 times in total.

28 Apr 2020, 18:16

"Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful."

[*]My Name: Call me Cass!
[*]Hex Code: 804080
[*]Status: More active on the weekends, but it all depends how work/school are going.
[*]Owls: Always accepted, don't be shy to throw ideas my way. Unfortunately, I HATE Discord...but I am currently giving it another try: lemondrop#3396
[*]Threads: Open and welcome to ideas and interactions!
[*]Face Claim: Currently Ava/Leah Clements but may change as she grows older
[*]Artwork: Check out Alina's Art Emporium [Click here!]

It is with a heavy heart that I say goodbye to Alina Rosier and wish her all the best at Beauxbatons Academy of Magic with her twin sister Bella. May she keep the friendships that she found along the way through her years and I thank those characters' writers for writing with me. My new character will be Simon Kincaid.
Last edited by Alina Rosier on 23 Sep 2020, 06:39, edited 10 times in total.