Register
Sign in

12 Apr 2020, 16:40
Lizzie Verdine || Second Year || Ravenclaw
As many of you ma already know, I am deactivating Lizzie due to the fact she is was too similar to me OOC and I feel like it will get very boring soon. I have no plans for myself in the future so plans for Lizzie would have been chucked in where ever they can go which would not have been good for her story line.

I will be coming back as a new character. This new characters name has been released before to people on the Discord server but I'm sure people will figure it out soon enough. I hope that he will have a better story line that Lizzie could ever have. I have been planning him for a while now and everything seems to be in order so please be aware that during the next two weeks, I may disappear.

IC Reason:
After a lot of thought, Lizzie decided to move to Beauxbatons with Ivy Bellamy because of all the danger. Her brothers will also be moving with her. She will have sent a letter to everyone she knew explaining why they would no longer see her after the Christmas holidays.
V

E

R

D

I

N

E
The Wandless Witch
Index
ONE Index
TWO Trunk
THREE Basics
FOUR Inside and Out
FIVE History
SIX Relationships
SEVEN Threads
EIGHT Art
NINE iNPC
TEN OOC
=================================================
=======================
Here you will find everything from Lizzie's favorite color to who her favorite person is. I am not Lizzie OOC. I am my own person. Whatever opinions she has may not be my opinions personally. I am a genuinely nice person and hope for the best of everyone. However, I can not say the same about my character.

All I ask is that you do not take any of my coding. It takes me hours to draw out the templates and make a perfect one let alone re-sizing all the tables and downloading the right photos. If you are found with some of my coding that was not permitted I will ask you to remove it. Thank you.
M

E

S

S

A

G

E
Last edited by Lizzie Verdine on 8 Nov 2020, 19:10, edited 123 times in total.

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||

14 Apr 2020, 14:33
Trunk
Statistics and Abilities
Sta - 5︱Eva - 6︱Stre - 11 | Wis - 7︱Arc Pow - 6︱Acc - 7

First Year - Charmer
Second Year - Statistically Relevant [+2 Strength]
Items
Reducio
[Alphabetical Order]

Swiftstick BroomQuidditch
Marauder's MapOther
Spells
Reducio
[Alphabetical Order]

Avifors SpellAvifors
Blindfolding Spell Obscuro
Cleaning CharmScourgify
Curse of the BogiesMucus ad Nauseam
Dancing Feet SpellTarantallegra
Disarming CharmExpelliarmus
Extinguish CharmExtinguo
Fire-Making SpellIncendio
Fire-Making SpellIncendio Duo
Flower-Conjuring SpellOrchideous
Four-Point SpellPoint Me
Freezing CharmImmobulus
General Counter-SpellFinite Incantatem
Green Sparks CharmVerdimillious
Hot-Air CharmAer Calidus
IllegibilusIllegibilus
Knockback JinxFlipendo
Levitation CharmWingardium Leviosa
Locking SpellColloportus
Match to NeedleConmutocus
Mending CharmReparo
Packing CharmPack
Red Sparks CharmPericulum
Revelio CharmRevelio
Severing CharmDiffindo
Slowing CharmArresto Momentum.
Slug-Vomiting CharmSlugulus Eructo
Smokescreen SpellFumos
Snowflake-Creating SpellNix Facitur
Softening CharmSpongify
Tickling CharmRictusempra
Umbrella SpellPluvia Velo
Unlocking CharmAlohomara
Untransfiguration SpellReparifarge
Wand-Extinguishing SpellNox
Wand-Lighting CharmLumos
Potions & Ingredients
Reducio
[Alphabetical Order]

Antidote to Common Poisons
Antidote to Uncommon Poisons
Babbling Beverage
Bruise Removal Paste
Burn Healing Paste
Confusing Concoction
Cure for Boils
Dizziness Draught
Dogbreath Potion
Drowsiness Draught
Forgetfulness Potion
Herbicide Potion
Muffling Draught
Murtlap Essence
Pepperup Potion
Pompion Potion
Sleeping Draught
Valerian Sprigsingredient
Last edited by Lizzie Verdine on 16 Apr 2020, 08:30, edited 1 time in total.

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

11 Jul 2020, 14:28
B A S I C S
AGE 13
BLOOD Pureblood
SPECIES Human
POSITION Student
HOME London
05.09.07 D.O.B
00.00.00 D.O.D
Upper FINANCIAL
English ETHNICITY
N/A PROFESSION
S
C
H
O
O
L
HOUSE Ravenclaw
AVERAGE Acceptable
BEST Charms
Second YEAR
tbd PATRONUS
DADA WORST
  • S.W.A.G Member
  • Gobstones Club Member
  • Placeholder
  • Placeholder
C
L
U
B
S
35,8cm chestnut wood and phoenix feather, don't you think? Stiff, attracted to wizards possessing the divination or legilimency gift.
W A N D
It is not uncommon to see Lizzie without her wand. She didn't get the name the Wandless Witch for no reason. However, it has come to light that when she does have her wand it is something to fear.
Reducio
BASICS
AGE Thirteen, 5th September 2007
ETHNICITY British
BLOOD Pureblood
YEAR Second
HOUSE Ravenclaw
WAND 35,8 cm Chestnut Wood and Phoenix Feather
CLUBS
  • Former Leader of the Club of Theatrical Arts
  • S.W.A.G Member
  • Gobstones Club Member
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION Physical Description here

OUTFIT DESCRIPTION Physical Description here

FACE CLAIM Darya Dogusheva
PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION Personality Description here

MANNERS Physical Description here

MBTI ENFJ-A The Protagonist
ALIGNMENT Natural Evil
TEMPERAMENT Sanguine
DEADLY SIN Pride
HEAVENLY VIRTUE Diligence
Last edited by Lizzie Verdine on 4 Oct 2020, 12:26, edited 38 times in total.

|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||

11 Jul 2020, 14:29
inside and out
Reducio
HISTORY
VERDINE
Reducio

EVANS
Reducio

CHILDHOOD
Reducio
Lizzie's life begun on the 5th September 2007. She was born to Lilian [nee Evans] and Michael Verdine in Lilian's childhood home. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and the cockerel was signaling the start of the day. At the break of day, small cries of a baby girl could be heard through out the house. The whole Evans family was there surrounding the new parents along with the bumbling baby.

For the first few months of this brown eyed girls life, she was showered in love and affection. There was always at least one eye on her. Lizzie never left the sight of anyone. She was the child that needed to be looked after the best and that was all that mattered.

The family of three moved back to their house on the outskirts of London in the month of January. It wasn't a necessarily big house but it was good enough for them at first. There was never a dull day in the house. There was always a scream or a giggle echoing through the halls.

Until, one day when they were screams not coming from Lizzie. They were not of distress. They in fact were screams of joy and happiness. Lizzie had been sat on her mother's knee while she explained to the only male in the house that she was pregnant. Obviously, Lizzie did not know what that meant and just went on with her life having not a care in the world.

to be continued.. it takes a long time and effort to write
FIRST YEAR
Reducio
Last edited by Lizzie Verdine on 11 Oct 2020, 15:08, edited 32 times in total.

H I S T O R Y
C H I L D H O O D
Reducio
Lizzie's life begun on the 5th September 2007. She was born to Lilian [nee Evans] and Michael Verdine in Lilian's childhood home. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and the cockerel was signaling the start of the day. At the break of day, small cries of a baby girl could be heard through out the house. The whole Evans family was there surrounding the new parents along with the bumbling baby.

For the first few months of this brown eyed girls life, she was showered in love and affection. There was always at least one eye on her. Lizzie never left the sight of anyone. She was the child that needed to be looked after the best and that was all that mattered.

The family of three moved back to their house on the outskirts of London in the month of January. It wasn't a necessarily big house but it was good enough for them at first. There was never a dull day in the house. There was always a scream or a giggle echoing through the halls.

Until, one day when they were screams not coming from Lizzie. They were not of distress. They in fact were screams of joy and happiness. Lizzie had been sat on her mother's knee while she explained to the only male in the house that she was pregnant. Obviously, Lizzie did not know what that meant and just went on with her life having not a care in the world.

to be continued.. it takes a long time and effort to write
S C H O O L
F I R S T | Y E A R
Reducio
Last edited by Lizzie Verdine on 19 Oct 2020, 14:04, edited 26 times in total.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
updated 17/10/2020
G R Y F F I N D O R
Reducio
POSITIVE
  • Ariana Walker
  • Anastasia Beckett
  • Rafael D'Spacito
NEUTRAL
  • Aurelia Notrésvace
NEGATIVE
  • Zykeal Lane
FAMILIAR
  • Janet Jackson
  • Alan Vanes
  • Ruka Tan
H U F F L E P U F F
Reducio
POSITIVE
  • Amadea Campbell
  • Lydia Cooper
NEUTRAL
  • Ami Procoppio
NEGATIVE
FAMILIAR
  • May Moonstar
  • Lucia Fox
  • Maria Dee
  • Frost Cira
  • Autumn Ivy
R A V E N C L A W
Reducio
POSITIVE
  • Sylvain Indrays
  • Mars T'ien
NEUTRAL
  • Dealla Prince
  • Pericles Dralt
  • Lana Monet
NEGATIVE
FAMILIAR
  • Gem Stuart
  • Cecily Quinn
  • Breana Olivere
S L Y T H E R I N
Reducio
POSITIVE
NEUTRAL
  • Cassandra Ironwoods
NEGATIVE
  • Leonard Oaksworth
FAMILIAR
  • Margo White
  • Ileen Knight
Last edited by Lizzie Verdine on 19 Oct 2020, 14:04, edited 41 times in total.

14 Jul 2020, 19:26
art
Last edited by Lizzie Verdine on 19 Oct 2020, 14:05, edited 25 times in total.

16 Jul 2020, 10:48
iNPC
BIRTHDAY September 1st, 2007
AGE Thirteen Years Old
BLOOD STATUS Pureblood
Beauxbatons SCHOOL
Second YEAR LEVEL
French NATIONALITY
APPEARANCE
Reducio
While standing at the height of 5'4, Sebastien harbors the jet black hair just hangs just above his almond-shaped grey eyes that came from his mother. He has calm facial features which always carry a smile on his thin pink lips that never falters. Berry has the skin color of an Elizabeth Rose. It is very pale and easily tans along having freckles that splatter across his nose only forming during the summer. He loves to dress to impress and follows the fashion statements of that day. It mostly includes tight shirts with jeans or his school uniform which he finds quite appealing and dashing.
PERSONALITY
Reducio
His grand-parents had always taught Sebastien to be considerate, kind and calm but however many times he was told that it always went in one ear and out the other. Apparently, he reminded Lilian and John of his father. Always the rebellious, trying to be charming type. He never let anyone get in the way of what he wanted. His goals had to be met or it would seem like a failure that could be added to his list of other faults.

He could be described as the bad boy but Berry has a lot more determination than the normal stereotypical all brawl and no brain. He loves to study languages and knows that knowledge is power so the knowledge of languages should be more power than he could even imagine.

There is a small soft side to the self-centered boy. He is sensitive and shy about certain subjects. Most of them revolving around family. Sebastien has always had trust issues with people because of how his grand-parents lied to him every day. It takes a whole lot to be able to crack his hard exterior. Once that has been broken through, the boy is welcoming with warm arms and insults. The thirteen year old is trying to change his way at approaching life and other people because he knows that sometimes being rude is not as helpful as he thought.
=======================================================
HISTORY
Reducio
Ever since he was an infant, Berry (coming from his middle name, Thierry) had lived with his deaf grandparents (Lilian Sr. and John) on his Mother’s side. His parents had decided to leave him with them instead of his father’s parents for the simple reason that they were already dead of old age. Lilian and John had both been at the wrong place at the wrong time. It had been their first date. Something that was meant to be remembered but the unfortunate pair was included in an explosion caused by magic (it was unclear of what had caused the explosion) that had caused them to both go untreatable deaf. The grief of losing one of the most precious senses of their human body connected the two. However, this led to difficulty communicating with their grandson, Sébastien.

Around the age of 5, he had decided that if he ever wanted to talk to his grandparents he would have to work extra hard. This included studying and endlessly practicing the hard-ships of the standard French Sign-Language courses. Just like every other child, he was easily distracted and sometimes even forgot that sign-language existed. It wasn’t until he had tried to ask for a Muggle comic book (at the age of six) that he understood exactly why he had started learning a new language all together. After that, he had finally knuckled down and learned nearly every single word there was to be known while desperately hoping that it would be a successful experiment.

It was known throughout the pureblood household that his parents were not dead. It had always been said that they were away working overseas and that is why they never visited. It was very obvious to Berry that his grand-parents had lied to him about where his parents were as the stories he was told changed every time. A small detail was either left out or a new one that had never been mentioned before was slipped in. Something like ‘They were on the run from the Magical Government’ (which on its own sounded very unrealistic) or ‘It was their full time job’. Even if he never saw his parents, Berry’s mother had written to him every month since the start of their departure. Every once in a while, his father would slip in a small note as well saying how proud he was and that Sébastien should never change.

He loved to insult people and that gave him the adrenaline inside to continue on through each day. However, that caused him to be terrorized by the other children in his neighborhood for having the personality of a pile of poo. It did not faze him because if he even showed any emotion of guilt or sadness that meant he would have to change his ways. It also just gave him more opportunities to use his skills of knowing sign-language to insult them in secret. Although, he did slightly change how he approached other people as a first impression. Berry did not want random weirdos to think he was some creepy boy who had a tendency to stroll up to a stranger and insult them like it was his job. This had actually happened to him once or twice.

It had always been obvious that Sébastien was going to be a wizard. He did after all come from a pureblood family and there was always a little hint of magic in his presence. The fantasy that his grandparents had been dreaming of soon became a reality when eight year old Berry sneezed (due to his terrible hay fever) during dinner and blew all of the cutlery and plates off the table, smashing then into tiny pieces. At first he was embarrassed and ashamed of how he had destroyed their beautiful and expensive china teapot but got over it soon enough when he realized it was a gift that had been given to him.
====================================================
Last edited by Lizzie Verdine on 19 Oct 2020, 14:06, edited 30 times in total.

8 Aug 2020, 15:29
NICKNAME Lizz
DISCORD private
TIMEZONE GMT+1
POSTING Slow
THREAD Closed
300+ WORD COUNT
#2c5570 HEX CODE
Open! OWLS
=====================================
Hello! I am the writer behind Lizzie. I am friendly. I will not judge you so always shoot me and owl if you need anything. I love to answer questions about coding so don't worry as I won't laugh at you.
O

O

C
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Sʜᴏᴘ ᴏғ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
Reducio
A shop run by myself, Ive Bellamy, Rafael D'Spacito and Ariana Walker. We offer coding, aesthetics and banners - requests are currently open! Click here for more info.
Last edited by Lizzie Verdine on 19 Oct 2020, 14:06, edited 10 times in total.