Register
Sign in
1 Sep 2018, 00:43
 Locked  Report a Bug or Problem!
When I click on the voting link in my Remembrall, I'm not getting the voting options.
2 Sep 2018, 02:46
The issue was something that was affecting new users more than anyone but I was also effected, yes. It seems to have self-resolved somehow, i assumed that you fixed it but the issue was we were missing the avatar upload button.

The "Choose File" option was inexplicably missing. No clue why it was gone or why/how it came back. I only noticed it because we had a few new users that we could not validate because they lacked an uploaded avatar.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
2 Sep 2018, 22:32
Cynthia Evans wrote: When I click on the voting link in my Remembrall, I'm not getting the voting options.
Hello Cynthia,
Is the voting link taking you to this site?

If so, you now just have to search for hogwarts.io in the search bar. It should still work and you should still receive points every Monday.

P.S.xx𓆩*𓆪xxL.S.
3 Sep 2018, 07:16
I've been having the same issue with the voting link as well.
3 Sep 2018, 07:38
As the lovely Phae said, you just have to search for it manually and vote that way, the points will still come through.

Delilah S.
Stamina: 9 | Evasion: 11 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 15 | ArcPower: 13 | Accuracy: 14
It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
3 Sep 2018, 17:44
Thank you for the help, Phaedra Stavrou!
6 Sep 2018, 21:27
In the Lesson/Teaching system it has come to our attention that when a homework assignment is sent back to a student that the "comment" area is not being transmitted. So if we asked a student to increase their word count, go into further detail, reconsider their resources, etc. that the message was not being sent with the returned homework assignment. 

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
22 Sep 2018, 19:01
I tried to post something and got this

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.
23 Sep 2018, 08:11
Vivienne Montgomery wrote:I tried to post something and got this
Hi Viv, 
I once had the same problem... I wanted to quote an user (did you try that?) about something she wrote, but she had already noticed the mistake and fixed it, so the post I wanted to quote didn't exist in that wording anymore. Can that also be your problem? :D <3 

Note To Moderators: It would be helpful if we could quote someone even though, simply to notify them of our post. 

Don't you dare mess with me!
23 Sep 2018, 10:23
Ember Jones wrote: Note To Moderators: It would be helpful if we could quote someone even though, simply to notify them of our post.
If somebody is subscribed to the thread then they will be notified of your post anyway

Delilah S.
Stamina: 9 | Evasion: 11 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 15 | ArcPower: 13 | Accuracy: 14
It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live.