Register
Sign in
16 Feb 2018, 03:58
Financial Questions
Are there any ways to make money on Hogwarts.io? Not real money, but galleons, sickles, and knuts.
After buying all my school supplies, I'm almost broke...
And where can one obtain a pet? I saw that having a pet has it's own section on a user's profile.

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
16 Feb 2018, 04:05
Financial Questions
1.) Pets are not presently available. When pets are available in a few weeks or months you will have access to one pet.
2.) Go to your dorm room. You will get a stipend there daily. 

Just a trick of the lighting they said...
16 Feb 2018, 04:13
Financial Questions
Aright, thanks!

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
16 Feb 2018, 04:14
Financial Questions
I heard that going to your dormitory is a way for you to get more galleons. I only had to buy my wand and the rest of my school supplies were crossed off the list and I didn't have to worry about it. I'm sure in the future more stuff will be added. 

Cameron Harper
16 Feb 2018, 19:54
Financial Questions
Isn't it sickles not galleons that we earn?

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Tread carefully.
16 Feb 2018, 20:50
Financial Questions
We actually use both! 
1 Galleon = 17 Sickles ^^ 

This character is currently looking for her jar of Murtlap tentacles. If found, please return it to the owner.
STA: 9, STR: 12, AGL: 7, CTL:7
18 Feb 2018, 09:34
Financial Questions
Your question has been answered by the others (thank you all!). I will just add an information concerning the Galleon for all students : the Galleon is rare and not easy to obtain in the Wizarding World (see the Weasleys and other families). Therefore we thought that having 1 years students earn this much money every day was surreal which is the reason why you have a more realist money payday which is the Sickle. :)
7 Nov 2019, 20:06
Financial Questions
How do you get money from your common room?

when life gives you lemons, make orange juice and then watch as the world wonders how you did it.
7 Nov 2019, 22:06
Financial Questions
Dallas Hunter wrote: How do you get money from your common room?
You should get your stipend from inside your respective dormitory. So the boy's dormitories of Hufflepuff.

Cu ochii deschiși.
24 Jan 2021, 04:40
Financial Questions
This info is great but are there any other ways you can get money? Like part-time jobs or something?

Evangeline A. Featherwix