Games Room

Register
Sign in
  Back

ALL INVITED  Half-truths

According to google,

"Competitive cliff divers dive from heights of 59 to 85 feet (18-26 meters), but professional show divers in Acapulco, the La Quebrada Cliff Divers, sometimes jump from 148 feet (45 meters) above the water [sources: World High Dive Federation, Red Bull Media Service, Vacations Made Easy]."

So maybe 700 is the lie?

"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//

ALL INVITED  Half-truths

700 is the lie. That's a bit too high to be realistic? In my opinion anyway. Unless it's close to sky diving xD

ALL INVITED  Half-truths

(oops sorry! I thought that i posted the lie)

Its the first one that was a lie, but good guesses! Skylar went cliff swinging in Africa when her mom was studding broom making techniques. (and 7 feet isn't that high.)

ALL INVITED  Half-truths

Ok! I'll go!

1. Mia's family is currently in turmoil over who gets to be heir.

2. Mia's best friend is Justin Stone, who she met in the hallway.

3. Mia loves her cousin, Scott Alexander, dearly, but takes advantage of his nice personality constantly.

ALL INVITED  Half-truths

2!! IT'S TWO! I religiously follow that thread it is hilarious 

esse quam videri
STA: 2 | AGI: 4 | STR: 7 | CTL: 6 | ArcP: 4 | ACC: 7

ALL INVITED  Half-truths

Yes! You got it right! Wow. I didn't know that you read that. Good to know!

ALL INVITED  Half-truths

1) Vivienne has three cats.
2) Vivienne is actually from America.
3) Vivienne has been in two plays and is currently in her third one.

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

ALL INVITED  Half-truths

I'm going to say the second because it says that Vivienne is from England. 

(thanks Mia)
Last edited by Amadea Campbell on 18th May 2018, 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

A human. Being.
Strength: 4 | Agility: 10 | Control: 12 | Stamina: 9

ALL INVITED  Half-truths

I think that Amadea meant 2nd one. I'm going to say the third one because at Hogwarts there is only one play going on, and that is Sergei and the Beast, and I didn't see her name on the cast list.

ALL INVITED  Half-truths

Actually it’s 1. I have one cat. This website wouldn’t let me say that I am from America. When I was talking about the plays, I was talking about in real life. I’m currently in The Lion King and I play a lioness.

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

ALL INVITED  Half-truths

I think you confused people a bit there because the "truths" are supposed to be about your character.

"That which yields is not always weak."

ALL INVITED  Half-truths

Is there supposed to be a major difference between me and my character? Because my character is mainly just me with a different name.

ALL INVITED  Half-truths

Your character is supposed to not be you, but an imaginary student you roleplay. I think the website even tells you so when you register.

"That which yields is not always weak."

ALL INVITED  Half-truths

Ok.

Back