Games Room

Register
Sign in
  Back

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

Juliana laughs. She did have to agree with everyone in the room.
(Ok. IRL I nearly have an 4.0 and writing narratives is like 100% my thing -and drawing- and I gave my other friend the password so she could see how this site works. When I found out what she did I never trusted her cause I bet she will spread my passwords everywhere)

Puppet🔪TheCreep

Rhea: I rest my case. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. 

(ooh, lucky, we dont get our GPAs until the end of the year
Heck yea Gryffinclaws are back in the game and we're totally gonna win. Also you guys should join one of the rps i made to make me feel validated *poke poke* *nudge nudge*)

the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
Strength: 9; Ability: 8; Control: 8; Stamina: 10

Natasha slinks back, seeing that the fight was over.

(lol i've joined like two. also gryffinclaw for the win!)

STA: 5; A: 5; STR: 6; CON: 3; AP: 3; ACC: 8
~
I will not be a flower picked only for my beauty. I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget. -Erin Van Vuren

Dmitri: "It's really easy to admit something was a joke when you're stuck in a corner, isn't it?" Dmitri laughs coldly. "Sure. You can also take everything I've said prior as a joke as well, Miss."

"And i do not think the Sorting Hat sorted us into each of our respective houses for a higher malicious intent. Id like to believe it sorts us into which house we could excel the most. I mean, I'm pretty sure our interactions just now proved I would not be able to work properly were I in your houses. Especially not in a house who accuses people of cheating--albeit jokingly." The raven-haired boy winks.

(Pffft. If it weren't for the professors' encouraging words and comments on my homework, I would not have spent the energy to make them xD it so happens our professors do offer quite the advice. It helps me irl as well as here, tbh)

Dmitri Kazimir Jones | Second Year Slytherin
Strength: 4 | Control: 10 | Agility: 10 | Stamina: 11

(Oy rhea, ive still got to go around typing up a reply in our rp. It so happens im at school rn xD but i cant leave cause I know Slytherpuffs are still gonna win this thing)

Dmitri Kazimir Jones | Second Year Slytherin
Strength: 4 | Control: 10 | Agility: 10 | Stamina: 11

Natasha rolls her eyes, but says nothing. She knows what he says is true.

(you wish, there are 3 gryffinclaws and only 1 slytherpuff rn. do the math. also it's nightime for me rn so i should prob go to bed but i will not rest until gryffinclaw is in the lead.)
Last edited by Natasha Ivanovna Belikov on 8th March 2018, 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

~
I will not be a flower picked only for my beauty. I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget. -Erin Van Vuren

(Ooh what a rebel, pay attention in school kids. ALso lol it's like pretty late rn but here i am still not asleep cause the gryffinclaws WILL  win. also alrighty then, take ur time cause our rp shall be amazing) 

♕ℛ ♕

(my cat is sitting right next to me, he's purring and its the cutest thing in the world oml)

~

(haha tasha we should just keep off switching until we get to 100... also what happened to the rp its just disappeared lol)

♕ℛ ♕

(haha, is that not against the rules?)

~

(hm, I don't really know
also guys quick question - do you pronounce gif with a kind of 'kif' sound of 'djif' sound
lmao idk if that makes sense)
Last edited by Rhea Bishop on 8th March 2018, 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

♕ℛ ♕

i love how dmitri just left, great for the gryffinclaws 
(kgif sound - who says jif?)

~

(KGIF IS WRONG ITS JIF)

♕ℛ ♕
  Back