Games Room

Register
Sign in
  Back

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

Julianas POV: "Well, things happen for many reasons. For example getting jealous, maybe?" Juliana said mischievously/teasingly.

Puppet🔪TheCreep

Rhea's pov: "Hm, but as I know exactly how Slytherins think (seeing as I was raised by them), I wouldn't be too surprised if you were, in fact, cheating. And I do agree with you, Puppet... Well, I never thought I'd say that."

the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
Strength: 9; Ability: 8; Control: 8; Stamina: 10

"Well I sure do have the mind of a Slytherin. Haha. Now, are you going to give us a big speech about you not being a cheater?" Juliana said looking at Dmitri in a troublesome smile. She leaned in and whispered out loud making it look obvious that she wanted the people to hear. "Dont worry I do too" 

Oh no. I'm turning this into a rp.

Puppet🔪TheCreep

Dmitri: Well I wouldn't be surprised if you were jealous, Juliana. You have every right to be. Especially about me. I see your pathetic attempts at imitating me. I mean, I'm flattered honestly.

And it's such a Gryffindor characteristic to disregard their braincells and do such an idiotic thing like stereotype, isn't that right Rhea?

Dmitri Kazimir Jones | Second Year Slytherin
Strength: 4 | Control: 10 | Agility: 10 | Stamina: 11

" Excuse me? I'm NOT imitating you. But maybe I should do it. In an exaggerated way maybe. If it annoys you. And sure. It is tottaly a Griffindor thing to stereo type. As if the Slytherins dont do it at all. Suure" Juliana rolled her eyes. "Oh and how did you find out what my first name is? I have never told anyone. And no teacher has called be by my first name"

Puppet🔪TheCreep

Natasha: Is it not such a Slytherin characteristic to somehow make any conversation between 2 houses a fight? 

STA: 5; A: 5; STR: 6; CON: 3; AP: 3; ACC: 8
~
I will not be a flower picked only for my beauty. I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget. -Erin Van Vuren

Dmitei: Yes. Yes it is Natasha. As it is also a characteristic for Ravencalws to poke their noses where they aren't even part of conversation. Please take a few seats.

As for your name Juliana, if memory deficiency hasn't become a gryffindor characteristic, you introduced yourself to me when you imposed yourself in the slytherin table. You can take a few seats as well.

As for stereotyping, I guess you could say I'm probably a Ravenclaw considering that I am the only person in the entire school who currently still has a chance to get straight Os in all of my subjects. All of you can take several seats.

Rhea: "I don't think it's a stereotype if it's true. And don't flatter yourself Dmitri, I pretty sure others also have a chance of getting all O's. So no, I don't think I'm going to take a few seats."

♕ℛ ♕

Juliana laughs. "Oh yes. You should be in ravenclaw. Nerd" Juliana comments knowing that she is quite a bookworm. But there would be no way she could get straight Os... (My friend hacked into my account and freaking did my defense against the dark arts HW and turned of in. I got a T because of him. A 'T'!)

Puppet🔪TheCreep

Dmitri: Oh no. In this case, Rhea, take a lot of seats. Going by stereotypes, isn't it such a Gryffindor thing to deem ones words as true even without proof? Especially with accusations of cheating! "I'm not stereotyping because I'm telling the truth." When you said you grew up in a Slytherin household, I would have expected you to have a better grasp of refinement than most others.

Apparently not

(When they said Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff i didnt expect this omfg xD)

*takes a seat because she is too lazy to stand up* "Hold on. You guys say we are stereotyping eachother right? But- its actually the old sorting hat that is doing that. And its so old that it accidentally put me in Griffindor instead of Slytherin" Juliana said in a 'professional-serious' tone.

(Me too. Lol)

Puppet🔪TheCreep

Natasha: You say Gryffindors stereotype, yet you just stereotyped Ravenclaws by saying they're all geniuses, which might not be true. We just have a better work ethic than other houses. 

I agree with Puppet. The Sorting hat was the one that sorted us into these houses that are supposed to separate us because we are supposedly only one house, even though most of us could be a mix.
Last edited by Natasha Ivanovna Belikov on 8th March 2018, 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

STA: 5; A: 5; STR: 6; CON: 3; AP: 3; ACC: 8
~
I will not be a flower picked only for my beauty. I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget. -Erin Van Vuren

Dmitri: I would have a expected that a student from the famed house of Ravenclaw would know what the word "sarcasm" means.

(@Juliana, and a friend hacked you huh? Yeah... sure xP)

Rhea: About the cheating thing - clearly, I meant that as a joke, but apparently you Slytherins don't know what that is. It's all about 'domination' and 'poking fun at others.' And now we're discussing how it's actually the Sorting Hat that's stereotyping us? I'm not going to say it's not, but quite frankly it's been doing so for centuries. It has some ups and downs, but all in all I don't really mind it.

(oof this has gone deeper and deeper idek what is happening... and i haven't even attempted to do the homework lol i'm too lazy for that whoops)

♕ℛ ♕
  Back