"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//

Last Letters, New Word

Sand

"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//

Last Letters, New Word

and

Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

Last Letters, New Word

Donuts

(I just finished The Lightning Thief a couple days ago. I’m in Sea of Monster rn. No spoilers plz)

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

Last Letters, New Word

Miami

(I already love it!)

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

Last Letters, New Word

Migratory

(Sea of Monsters was my favorite of the first series :D )

Last Letters, New Word

rye

(I was so happy when Annabeth punched Sloan in the face! :lol: It was like when Hermione punched Malfoy in the face in Harry Potter)

Last Letters, New Word

Play

(Yes!! :lol: )

Last Letters, New Word

Wardship 
That was a pretty hard one 

Edit: ok really hard

Thanks for your time!
Blaze Flyte~

Stamina 6 Agility 6 Strength 4 Control 4 ArcPower 4 Accuracy 5
  Back   Reply