Games Room

Register
Sign in
  Back   Reply

Last Letters, New Word

State

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

Last Letters, New Word

armadillo

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

Last Letters, New Word

Vertigo 

Vince malum bono
Str:3; Agi: 15; Con:11; Sta: 6

Last Letters, New Word

Terremoto

i punched a wall and cried. BAM BAM BAM!
Eris Fawley:
Strength: 6 //Agility: 10 //Control: 9 //Stamina: 10

Last Letters, New Word

MOTOrcycle
(by the way, what's "Terremoto"?)

Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

Last Letters, New Word

Clear 
*Shrugs* 

Thanks for your time!
Blaze Flyte~

Stamina 6 Agility 6 Strength 4 Control 4 ArcPower 4 Accuracy 5

Last Letters, New Word

Earmuff

Last Letters, New Word

Muffin

After all this time? Always.

Last Letters, New Word

Shedding

-- Cecily Quinn --
strength: 6 | agility: 10 | control: 11 | stamina: 8

Last Letters, New Word

ingonyama

Back   Reply