Register
Sign in
  Back   Reply

Last Letters, New Word

Exorcist

professional bird dad

Last Letters, New Word

Stereotypical

"What cannot be seen, felt, or carried?" Person who gets this right I will donate some money to them.

Last Letters, New Word

California

professional bird dad

Last Letters, New Word

Iambic

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

Last Letters, New Word

Iambic
(I accidentally italicized instead of bolded, not that it really matters.)

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

Last Letters, New Word

Niche

Last Letters, New Word

error

Last Letters, New Word

Oxen

"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//

Last Letters, New Word

Physics

"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//

Last Letters, New Word

serenity

The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool - Richard Feynman
  Back   Reply