Register
Sign in
  Back

Prank Club gc  OOC   Closed 

@Stella Rose what’s ur user I’ll invite u

maggie parker :) :)
stamina-5 | evasion-6 | strength-6 | wisdom-4 | arc power-4 | accuracy-9

I would like to sign up for the prank club :) (as a prankster, like, someone who actually executes the pranks and doesn't just plan them. Would be ALSO up for planning though.)

I am not, as chosen in my profile, female, but agender. I use the pronouns they/them. Thanks.

@Quinn Prescott yay new members, here's the sign up thread: click

@Maggie Parker it's istanbul_was_constantinople

I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal.
-Groucho Marx

@Stella Rose Huh?  :unsure: @Maggie Parker told me that that thread was outdated and I should go to the Prank Club group chat... Did I misunderstand something?

I am not, as chosen in my profile, female, but agender. I use the pronouns they/them. Thanks.

oh my godd I didn't notice this ack. So sorry, I'll go ahead and join the discord now :sweatingbullets:

SO HELLO, I don't think I want to be in this club anymore, but I'm absolutely okay with you guys using the ideas I had. So, yeah, I'm leaving, and I'll be leaving the Discord, too. Bye!

@Maggie Parker @Stella Rose

STA - 7 | EVA - 3 | STR - 6 | WIS - 6 | ARC - 7 | ACC - 6 | + | + | 𝐍𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐭𝐬, 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.

@Quinn Prescott sorry for the confusion! You don't have to sign up, it's fine.

@Libby Holmgren aww how unfortunate. Well, it was nice having you here and we'll be sure to use your ideas!

I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal.
-Groucho Marx
  Back