Private Lounges

Register
Sign in
  Back

MM's Private Room  Closed 

Yeah! We'll still be here!

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5

I am so glad to at least have a handful pf loyal compatriates to the cause :innocent: I'm feeling sentimental tonight, but honestly, I sincerely want to thank you all for showing up and supporting this group, ragtag as it may be.

Speaking of which, I am beginning to formulate a plan for the first major trick. I wanted yo have the date set for April first, after all, what better day to pull a prank than april fools? But, seeing as how this year it also falls on Easter Sunday, I'm not so sure. Don't want to interrupt anyone's holdiay.

Anyone have ideas for a better date? Some day we can all agree on being here, or at least mpst of us?

Pardon me, sir, but it appears the last care I gave has flown away.

'Hidden within the shadows... pranking people...'

Puppet🔪TheCreep

We should throw dungbombs in everyone's dorm. Or we could cast the 'dancing spell on our teachers and friends. Or we could put 10 alarm clocks in everyone's beds! And make it really loud. I know a spell that can protect me from the sound to... I have so many pranks in my mind....

Puppet🔪TheCreep

The date could be before christmas eve? Or on christmas eve. It'll give us lots of time to think of the perfect prank this year. And we could probably try stuffing creepy critters into everyone's beds. We have atleast one person from each house right?

Venomous Basilisk

Well... I don't know if we all want to wait that long... I'm thinking we could formulate some kind of reason or pattern to the specific dates we do the pranks. Like, for example, 1st of January, 2nd of February, 3rd of March... but something a little more than just that... idk. But how would we be doing these pranks? And how would we do them anonymously?

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5

I'm trying to figre.out a way we can do them anonymously, but i havent figured it out yet. Is there anyone who could get in touch with an admin, see if it could be possibly done?

Pardon me, sir, but it appears the last care I gave has flown away.

Hey guys! I'm finally here to be active in the chat! I could try and get in touch with Anais about an anyonymous prank if you would like

We could use the invisibility spell! But I Dont know if all of you know it... Bit you guys could practice! Or if you have a invisibility cloak you could use that too. Or we could use the silencing charm on ourselves! Oh and today is pie day! I'm going to throw pie at my fellow Slytherins by using the levitation charm... You guys should do that too!

"I'm so bored!"
-Jane
  Back