Private Lounges

Register
Sign in
  Back

MM's Private Room  Closed 

((This will be the discussion area for the club, in or out of character. I will soon be adding the list of names and codenames for each member, once everyone is on board, as well as jobs for each member of the group.))

Leader: Slyvia Wight (codename Vulpine)
Co-Leader: ??
Treasurer: ??
Coordinator: Kendra Ackerman

(Other jobs shall be added either by request or by me)

Also, we need to choose a name for the club. Modern Mauraders was just a placeholder name. Feel free to send in suggestiins, and we'll vote on a name.
Last edited by Slyvia Wight on 28th February 2018, 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pardon me, sir, but it appears the last care I gave has flown away.

I'm here! I'm excited about this. I really can't wait to see what we plan this year. 

Chloe Rose
Stamina: 5 Agility: 6 Strength: 5 Control: 4 Arcane Power: 4 Accuracy: 6

Feeling good about this :D  I will think about the name, if anything good pops up I will let you know.

Kendra

Hello all - looking forward to our activities! 

Vulpine - when you have the time, could you let us know what each job would entail? I'd be happy to help with whatever role/job necessary -- Thanks!

~S.Flux

Well, first and foremost, I would need a co-leader for any time I may be busy, grounded, or otherwise unable to get on this site. Preferably someone who is on here often.

Treasurer would be someone who checks the dorm every day and collects their allowance, and helps remind others to do so. Perhaps even set budgets and time frames for how long it would take to get enough money for X thing from Y shop we need for a prank.

Coordinator would be resoonsible for sending out owls and reminders, they would stay in touch with leaders, coleaders and treasurers and update other members.

I can't think of any other jobs right now, but if you have an idea please let me know.

Hey guys, it seems we have a rival group? Things are getting interesting, we should get organised as soon as possible :D :D 

Kendra

Ooooh, a rival group? How about that. we're so much better though. 

Chloe Rose
Stamina: 5 Agility: 6 Strength: 5 Control: 4 Arcane Power: 4 Accuracy: 6

A rival group...they don’t stand a chance ;)  I’m down to be the treasurer if that works with everyone. Let me know!

Ps.. might be a good idea to use code words and other secret phrases when planning our mischief. Maybe send owls out to the members ahead of a plan with code meanings and definitions. That way if anyone eavesdrops on our meetings, it will sound like gibberish. Just a thought. 

~S.Flux

It sounds good. Seems we now have a position for Codemaster, that I will open for whoever wants to take on the responsibility of creating a code for us. Anyone volunteer?

Being a codemaster might be a little tricky for me since english is not my native language and I might find it difficult to play around with words like that. I also have a somewhat busy everyday schedule (except the weekends), but I still find it possible to  spend time on here and I can always go on my phone (like I am now). If nobody else thinks they could pull it off easier I definitely volunteer to be a coordinator or a messenger or whatever you want to call it.

Kendra

(This message shall be in character for Slyvia)

In the private room, rented out by Slyvia for the express purpose of the MM meetings, a new notice was hung up, in heavy, unmissable lettering.

To all members:
As of now, the group known as 'the CROWN' is henceforth our competition and rival. To converse extensively with members of so-called CROWN, unless specifically for espionage and subterfuge, is explicitly forbidden. We are to remain seperate as often as possible, as they are likely as cunning as we are and could pry valuable info on our group goals and plans. Any questions on why, or requests to assist in the downfall of this vlib, can be directed to me.

On the other hand, this sets CROWN up as a likely target for our first major trick. I will need all members to report for our first meeting this Saturday (OOC: 12:00 PM EST time, or whenever around this time) Your first job, and the kickstart of club activities, will be set at this time. Please leave an excuse with me if you are unable to attend, if not, I shall assume you wish to no longer participate in MM club activities, and cease communications with you.

I hope to see many of you there! It is high time we start this year off with a bang.

Hi there! I saw that your club thread in the Clans/Clubs forum was closed to first ten roleplayers, and so I decided to check it out before all of the spaces were filled. May I join? And if so, what is this group all about? Thanks!  :biggrin:

I also saw you guys needed a code master? That's right down my alley, if you're interested?

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5

Welcome James, Sylvia will guide you on how to join, we all posted in the original The Modern Marauders topic at the Leaky Couldron to be considered members (for now).  This club will be dedicated to pranks and having fun with magic as much as we can. Discover secrets, explore forbidden places etc. :) 

Kendra

"Good day, everyone. I suppose we can commence the meeting now." Slyvia stood at the head of the table, bare but for a few pens and papers strewn about it's surface.

"Oh, hold on, let me make this more exciting." She spoke, drawing her eand and pointing it at the air. A small rain of yellow sparks emitted from it at her command, shining brightly.

"Perfect! Now we can come to order." She smiled, taking a seat.

"Firstly, I would like to reccomend a new name for this group. To keep between us, of course, we can't have anybody knowing what we're up to, or we'd all be expelled in an instant. After wracking my brain a few days, I couldn't come up with anything that sounded good enough, in my opinion. Though perhaps the Trickster Tribe would do. Any suggestions for a name, or shall we go with that one?"

Kendra crossed her arms in front of her chest listening to Sylvia speaking. She had been struggling to come up with a name for the past few days but failed to do so. 

"I'm out of ideas on the matter. Trickster Tribe sounds good enough." she said looking around waiting for the rest of the members to express their opinion on the matter. 

Kendra
  Back