Private Lounges

Register
Sign in

OOC  Which Which  Closed 

Which of these powers would you rather have: Shapeshift, Telepathy, Teleportation, Telekinesis, Flight, Invisibility or Super Strength?

People go but how they left always stays.

OOC  Which Which  Closed 

Out of those choices, I'd personally go with Telepathy. I'm fairly socially awkward and it'd make my life much easier if I knew what people were thinking of me. But, I'd only choose it if I could control it. If I just got a flood of what everyone in a radius around me is thinking, I'd probably just become a hermit in the woods or something.

Heroes don't exist and even if they did, I wouldn't be one.
Hengist Warbeck

OOC  Which Which  Closed 

Out of those choices I would choose invisibility. Naturally Eri loves prancing people so if she could turn invisible she would sneak up on people and do pranks on them whilst invisible.

{Dreams stay dreams until you make them reality.'}Eri Windstone. STR:10 AGI:7 CNT:5 STM:4

OOC  Which Which  Closed 

If I had to chose a super power I think it would be invisibility.

There is something about being invisible that has many mysteries and suspicions. If I was invisible, I would not only travel and sneak into haunted places. But I would also enter Muggle churches without being noticed to observe many different religions around the world. I think being invisible is one of the greatest superpowers that you could have.

It isn't just having an invisibility cloak I would want to transform at will. It may sound similar to an Animagus but it isn't involving a creature. I don't know if something like this already exists in the wizarding world. But I do hope the future of transformations can grow and we can have the ability to use our magic abilities to do what we please.

I'm sure I would also choose telekinesis. I know very little of it but I hope down the road that will be an interest of the study. I've read many books I could about invisibility, despite books out today written by Muggle authors. I hope it will be taken out of fiction and into the genre of non-fiction. I'm sure others might agree with me or maybe not. I am open to other forms of super powers! 

Cameron Harper

OOC  Which Which  Closed 

I would want the power of invisibility. Then I can take food from the kitchen without disturbing my sleeping mom. I will be able to do stuff without my cousins annoying me because they will not be able to see me! I can also mess with my bullies! T-)

We are alive! WE ARE FREE!

OOC  Which Which  Closed 

Oh that's definitely shapeshifting. Changing into different people and messing with others would be fun T-)

OOC  Which Which  Closed 

Yep it would.

We are alive! WE ARE FREE!

OOC  Which Which  Closed 

Flight! I would love to be able to fly!

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.

OOC  Which Which  Closed 

None, Verla's perfect the way she is, but if she had to pick one, she'd go with teleportation to get to classes and visit her parents easier.

"What cannot be seen, felt, or carried?" Person who gets this right I will donate some money to them.

OOC  Which Which  Closed 

In-character, Wilma would really love the power of invisibilty. She'll be able to explore the world at her heart's content without any worries of someone seeing her and thus possibly harm her or chained her freedom.

Personally? I would really love teleportation. I'll be able to travel the world and go to various cons or contests without needing to pay expensive flights to get there!

Stamina: 8 | Agility: 6 | Strength: 6 | Control: 4 | ArcPower: 2 | Accuracy: 4

OOC  Which Which  Closed 

For me, it'll probably be shape-shifting. You want to fly, turn into a bird. Want to go unseen turn into an ant or fly. Wanna go somewhere fast, turn into a cheetah. Want to be strong turn into a gorilla

BallroomBoy

OOC  Which Which  Closed 

Telekinesis by far. You could use it like Andrew Detmer and be the most powerful person in the world! ^.^

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."

OOC  Which Which  Closed 

Shapeshifting. You can do so much with it is crazy. Want to fly? Shapeshift into a bird, pegasus, or dragon. Need to breathe underwater? Easy. Fish, mermaid, you name it.

Lets make life the way we want to live it. Oh, and don't forget to take some tea along.

OOC  Which Which  Closed 

shapeshifting by far!
Want to be invisible? Shapeshift into the invisible man!
Want to teleport? Shapeshift into someone who chose teleportation!
Want to be easy to kill? Turn into an ant!
Want to freak people out? Turn into them!
Want to make some little girl's day? Turn into a unicorn!

Marian Lynch
Will not be active for a while, sorry.